You falied to protect this smile, commit sudoku now

You falied to protect this smile, commit sudoku now

Attached: 6A59906B-3FBE-4729-8BA7-42B8E1B5E1EB.png (500x600, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqb010z8zNY
abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489
twitter.com/woo_ahhh/status/1146542249938960390
factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember what they took from us

>imagine being such a cuck that you want to care about a girl FOR FREE. literal janitor of women. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I will never stand for the ginger women genocide, I'm sorry Ariel for failing you

THIS

A famous white character is more than just a woman. You're a negro, you don't understand.

>Scarlett Johannson being cast in Ghost in the shell is white-washing, it’s literally hitler to do this.
>Re-casting whites is just ‘progress’
huur when your used to privilege, equality feels bad or something.

she was my first cartoon crush
now ill never see a perfect live-action Ariel

In whiny twitter classifications, aren't redheads even less represented than blacks? or do they not count

mine too, her and Lindsey Lohan in the Parent Trap are why I have a ginger fetish to this day

they are, the real ones at least

They should have casted pic related. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 5087722-little-caprice-markta-stroblov.jpg (2560x1440, 718K)

you're right...we failed best princess...
*disembowels myself*

How many more of these threads are you going to make tonight?

As many as it takes?

takes for what? To get the topic banned and /pol/ deleted?

No one fucking watches Disney cartoons here you stupid fucking söyshit.
Fuck off back to your huffpoo blog, we know you only came here to plant and harvest outrage so you can shriek about it on social media and try to convince more "woke" faggots to watch it to spite le meanie alt-rite.

>/pol/ deleted
1. These threads aren't being made by /pol/ you stupid shit, they're being by disney shills and social media hacks.
2. /pol/ accounts for over half this entire SITE. You do not want to get in a fight with them over whose board gets "deleted".

However many it takes to dab on twitter niggers lol

I do not want them to be but /pol/ is always right. Hence.. the topic of this thread.

>These threads aren't being made by /pol/
>muh didney shill boogeyman
>/pol/ accounts for over half this entire SITE
You are clearly retarded.

>You do not want to get in a fight with them over whose board gets "deleted".
kek, oh big bad /pol/nigger over here, get over yourself faggot. Everybody has been laughing at /pol/ for over a decade.

>OBSESSED AND SEETHING
go to your home on reddit

Looks like you don't belong then, nigger

So you literally are unaware of actual Yea Forums facts as stated by the admins, got it. Enjoy your ignorance, I doubt it will be bliss.

>kek, oh big bad /pol/nigger over here, get over yourself faggot
>that projection
Sorry fella, you're the one trying to act like an edgelord thinking you're going to get a board that dwarfs this one deleted.

laughing =/= seething

>but /pol/ is always right

You complaining about your /pol/ boogeyman is pretty cringe. Just give it up.

jews are seething

What is with this newfag narrative about /pol/? It gets constantly mocked, constantly pruned and is the subject of such ridicule everywhere else, that it's compared to fucking /x/ and has the lowest IQ distribution of any board. What are you anons smoking? When did you start lurking on 4channel? Today?

>boogeyman
newfag or shill? Pick one.

>social shaming
Not him but you write like a women (aka roastie)

You should be ashamed if you ever post on /pol/.

>a decade
/pol/ is only like 8 years old if you count the /new/ era

>/pol/ is only 8 years old
hello, zoomer. How are you? Do you say things like "/pol/ is the only place to get real news" or "it's the most popular board" ?

The only ones who are pissed about this are stormfags, litterally nobody else is asshurt.

You're literally the obvious disney shill here faggot. gtfo

>every dissenting opinion is a shill
I know you're new here, but nobody actually likes /pol/ and the Jews don't control Hollywood and all your "redpilled" bullshit gets astoundingly btfo on smarter boards to the point where now you faggots wait until a thread gets to page 9 to spam your propaganda, then hope it archives quick to get the last word.

You're basically subhumans in constant agony.

They get a lot wrong but if you trim the fat of their discussion they open a lot of anons eyes to the blatant hypocrisy of the left. They're a necessary evil and my bet is that if you actually went on their board to discuss your failed idealist conceptions and you'd get blown out the water.

>the Jews don't control Hollywood
Stopped reading here. Who do you think you're fooling kike.

You got btfo dipshit

>they open a lot of anons eyes to the blatant hypocrisy of the left. They're a necessary evil and my bet is that if you actually went on their board to discuss your failed idealist conceptions and you'd get blown out the water.
this next-level delusion is something else.

We did it! We defeated the oppressors!

Attached: 1562206087240.jpg (1200x912, 185K)

They don't, user. I know this is making you angry and you've got your disinfograph ready to "trigger da leftists" yadda yadda, dilate yadda yadda (((them)))...

It's all so tiresome. Just go back.

>/pol/ is only 8 years old
I sure did.

Did you forget you're on Yea Forums and not reddit? Your worthless opinion is a minority one on Yea Forums, not just /pol/ you stupid faggot.

Gingers are white as ghosts and are therefore the ultimate oppressors according to intersectional theory.

>Entire Administration, every level of government, is Republican
>win more seats, win more elections
>basically have State Sponsored news that is digested directly into the President's mouth every day
>"B-B-B-BUT WE ARE OPPRESSED! THIS CAN'T BE!!! SHE IS A BLACK FICTIONAL CHARACTER!? HOW DO WE STOP THE LIBERALS?"

how many black dicks have she taken?

It's true. There's a reason ppl turn from the left to the right, but never the reverse. The board exposes the left for their clear pandering, misrepresentation of information through overreactionary claims, and failed economic policies. Yea Forums is one of the last places you can actually say "hey, you know what - maybe blacks culture is the actual cause of their continued suffering" or "I'm pretty sure if you were born with a dick then you're technically a guy" or "countrymen owe their high standard of living to capitalism" without being downvoted into oblivion or shadowbanned.

rent free

>Your worthless opinion is a minority one on Yea Forums
user, the minority opinion on this whole fucking site, is that Jews are in league with some vast cabal and controlling all the media.

The only publicly funded news is NPR

>Johannson
>white
Nope

They don't control congress, seems like most of what you are saying is wrong.

Roger Ailes is a literal GOP goon who gets instructions from Republicans on what he's going to air. Fox and Friends is the go-to show of the President, who basically shills for the network for free.

>have a majority in Congress for almost 3 years
>now there is a Dem minority
>"SEE YOU WRONG"
No wall.

>Roger Ailes
He died 2 years ago

A wall would help you. Not sure why leftists are so opposed to this.

Don't change the subject, were talking about Hollywood here which is undeniably controlled by Jews. What planet do you live on?

>The president watches a show
> therefore it is state sponsored
wew

No, I was pointing out how you were lying about them controlling every level of government.

Leftists have lost their mind over Trump and gone full communist.

They do though? They held a majority in both the House and Senate for years and got nothing done. You're living in denial.

>trump watched fox and friends
>so it's state sponsored news
>also twitter is a state sponsored platform

Attached: 34.jpg (500x273, 27K)

Newsflash: Roger Ailes is no longer the CEO of Fox News.

2D > 3D
Ariel is still a redhead were it matters.

>which is undeniably controlled by Jews
Except it's not. But I'm sure you'll post over a dozen times crying about it.

>They do
They did*
You keep trying to lie here, and I'm not sure why. But the only reason they got nothing done was because of the fake Russian investigation and neo-cons like McCain and others stopping things in the Senate.

What's really interesting is that a wall was a bipartisan interest before Trump was elected. The left is so distraught with losing that they can't support anything he stands for.

>if you don't like Trump, you are a communist

If you're a leftist these days it's pretty likely.

>having a majority for most of Trump's first term doesn't count because of a secret conspiracy to fake a Russian investigation and obstruction that didn't happen
What astronomical levels of cope here. All of this is wrong. Factually wrong.

>Except it's not

Attached: 1544251093662.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

They even think Trump trying to make peace with Korea is a bad thing.

>Sudoku
Dumb op

It would be expensive and not even address the real problem with illegal crossings, since more people fly in planes to come here or overstay. Why not spend that money on immigration courts?

>tfw no 1D mermaid waifu

To be fair the left did waste everyone's time with that one.

Mueller investigation didn't happen?

There are more countries in the world than just the USA schizo

The republican's had a 51 to 49 majority in the senate and McCain hated trump, he even said he didn't want him at his funeral. Also the Russian investigation concluded there was no collusion and was a fake investigation. You really have no idea what went on do you?

imagine being detached from reality to this degree...

Maybe you're not a communist if you support open borders, universal healthcare for illegal aliens, think a 4th of July parade in the nation's capitol is scandalous, and consider the Betsy Ross flag to be racist, but you sure as shit aren't an American.

>muh collusion
>it was fake for "reasons"

White women were happy to do this to white men, fair is fair

It was fake because the Muller investigation that lasted 2 years came back with nothing.

even when you retards win literally everything, you find something to complain about. McCain wasn't obstructing any proposals on the floor outside of the dumb wall autism. The GOP was completely whipped into shape behind Donald, and they still didn't pass anything worth noting.

This is some serious cope, I hate /pol/niggers, I truly do. You're only here to cry about a black mermaid and you stay for the shilling of your bullshit alt history.
>Russia is fake
>just ignore all the arrests friend! It's all a ruse to make poor dindu billionaires look bad!
Imagine..

They've gone and turned my first ever waifu into a fucking nigger, I'm actually mad wtf

Also jeff flake and romney

>came back with nothing.
Why do you keep lying for? The report isn't redacted anymore. We can read all the passages Barr tried to censor.

Most ppl who fly over on planes are also from other countries, and normally have expired visas so they came here legally at first. The majority of those who cross the border illegally are Mexican, and estimates of how much illegal immigration from Mexico cost a year is in the billions - and so if a wall was implemented at 20 billion - you'd still see an economic return on investment in less than a decade. Officers even mention that a wall would allow them to allocate more manpower toward other important things, like locating tunnels. Not to mention that they disproportionately disaffect the lowest class of legal citizens by driving down wages. You're making the worst off in our country worse off so you can virtue signal.

Yes, it only has grand jury material, there was no collusion in the report.

Please quote the part that condemns trump for certainty.

>just ignore all the arrests friend! It's all a ruse to make poor dindu billionaires look bad!
None of the arrests were because of Trump, and none were arrested over colluding with russia.

>I hate /pol/niggers
We hate you too nigger.

I want to just remind you that this has been how your shilling started/ended:
>nothing illegal happened!
>okay, but it had nothing to do with Trump
>oh, well these were crimes from years ago..r..r..right?
>he's Trump's lawyer, that's all!
>He never had plans for a Trump Tower Moscow
>okay, well he did
>but he wasn't technically President yet!
>he never asked a Russian national for info on other candidates
>okay, so what if he did? Is that really wrong?
>the entire investigation has been a fraud
>okay, so over a dozen people were arrested...but no "collusion" right?
Fucking kill yourself.

>We can read all the passages Barr tried to censor.
Oh good, Rachel Maddow would love to see those lines that prove collusion. It's impeachment already

>/pol/niggers
>dindus
Yet you’ve become one.

Please quote the part that condemns trump for certainty.

Not a single official or investigator has ever used the meme term "collusion" you InfoWars faggot.

>mueller literally says there is enough to try a civilian for obstruction in a federal court but the Office of the President protects him from being indicted
>"we never exonerated him"
>"you could interpret him using his position as swaying the investigation and being a tamper"
JUST IGNORE IT HAHAHA MAGA, I LOVE MY BILLIONAIRE CRONY

Still waiting on a quote that outright proves he's guilty.

What's your point?
Are you going to pretend that the whole media obsession with russian collusion never happened?

Every news outlet uses collusion

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqb010z8zNY

>mueller literally says
wrong
>you could interpret him using his position as swaying the investigation and being a tamper"
>could
this is called a weasel word

It wasn't framed as "collusion" and dozens of people are currently in federal prison and the official stance of the American government is that Russia in fact, organized a data mine attack to disrupt the election. Your own meme administration takes that as an official stance. You realize that, right?

You're not saying anything, other than there was no collusion with Russia, and just bringing up red herrings.

>wrong
it's the first ten pages of the report. Why are you lying this hard?

>leftists are now going to pretend they never claimed collusion
Crazy world we live in.

>dozens of people are currently in federal prison
Actually millions of people are in federal prison, and none of them have anything to do with Trump illegally cooperating with Russia.

>organized a data mine attack to disrupt the election
lol do you even know what a "data mine attack" is?

NIGGERS HANG FROM TREES!!!!!!!!!

I want to know why you retards vehemently defend and bootlick Trump so hard for? Remember how you swore up and down that he never met anyone about Trump Tower Moscow? He then goes on television and admits to it. His foundation is shut down for fraud, his own son has a federal hearing soon. I'm not sue why you shill this hard. He's clearly corrupt, like they all are.

>It wasn't framed as "collusion"
Who didn't frame it that way?

Because leftists are overreactionaries who can't just sit down and take their L

No it isn't.

Ah, moving the goal posts, the Demcrats constantly used collusion. but no one in the Trump campaign was put in prison for some social media posts by trolls. The only time they went to prison was for lying to the FBI because they are interviewed for hours a day and if something they say conflicts with what they've been asked, they are sent to prison for that.

Mueller.

>Remember how you swore up and down that he never met anyone about Trump Tower Moscow?
No I don't remember that, and I have never understood why exactly I should care about it in the first place.

Why don't you just read it, faggot?

Why don't you?

>The only time they went to prison was for lying to the FBI because they are interviewed for hours a day and if something they say conflicts with what they've been asked, they are sent to prison for that.
lol oh those poor dindus, lying to the FBI because they are just too tired! lol You also forgot about tax fraud and evasion on top of lying to the FBI.

But I guess the investigation is whatever your dumb brain says it is in order to cope with the fact that the entire Admin is filled with swamp people and cronies.

>tax fraud and evasion
That has nothing to do with working with Russia

I wonder how it must feel putting all that emotional energy into the belief that Trump will be impeached, only to have it fall apart at the last minute like the election.
Being a liberal must be suffering.

Then why did his office use it in communication with the acting attorney general when laying out the scope of his investigation?

Hmm, it's strange you keep not pointing to any evidence of Russia-Trump collusion and it's only ever some unrelated secondary charge.

>if I keep framing it as collusion, I can ignore all the Admin members who went to federal prison for communicating with Russian operates and the literal fucking spy that was hanging out at the GOP

None of them went to prison for communicating with russian operatives.

this but unironically based.

Pretty sure he literally didn't.

????????????? Who.....C A R E S????? I R E L E V A N T ?????????

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-04 19-59-57.png (607x629, 118K)

Then why does it say he did in the report?

>"Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

>Second, unlike cases in which a subject engages in obstruction of justice to cover up a crime, the evidence we obtained did not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference. Although the obstruction statutes do not require proof of such a crime, the absence of that evidence affects the analysis of the President's intent and requires consideration of other possible motives for his conduct.

> "Several features of the conduct we investigated distinguish it from typical obstruction of justice cases. First, the investigation concerned the President, and some of his actions, such as firing the FBI director, involved facially lawful acts within his Article II authority, which raises constitutional issues discussed below. At the same time, the President's position as the head of the Executive Branch provided him with unique and powerful means of influencing official proceedings, subordinate officers, and potential witnesses-all of which is relevant to a potential obstruction-of-justice analysis.

someone compile an image of every single white character they've niggered for no reason so i can post it to every liberal on twitter

so you're saying if we delete /pol/, the site will improve? good. get gookmoot here RIGHT NOW

Attached: D-mDjMSWkAEW0P3.jpg (1007x1449, 138K)

abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489

All you people do, is lie to save his ass. It's such strange loyalty. It's like a real cult.

he says he was never looking for collusion in the report. Why have none of you read the fucking thing?

Context?

Remember redheads are the rarest and purest form of white people. No wonder the dirty fucking kikes want them removed from popular media, and of course these vile semites replaces them with niggers.

Attached: redhead_to_nigger.png (482x700, 521K)

A troll account posted this and twitter blew up today, woke twitter was absolutely seething all day.

Attached: 11k.jpg (575x654, 108K)

just use the ginger one, those are the ones that matter most. who gives a shit if they remove yet another blond haired wench when superior red hair is getting fucked with.

Explain to me why him and his son both admitting to meeting Russian government officials to discuss zoning for a Trump Tower is okay to do while running in an election?

Because it looks like the only reason he ran was to leverage his position in zoning talks with the Russian government to make business deals?

Manafort up on charges because of money laundering he did in like 2010, it had nothing to do with Trump or colluding with Russia.

Heres your Ariel's bro

Attached: img-bryce-dallas-howard_120144561900-739x1000.jpg (739x1000, 114K)

>leftists are overreactionaries
you're in a thread, that's been posted over a dozen times this evening, about the race of a fictional character being evidence of genocide...

When Disney/maverl recasts Mistique she will be black. Red sonja will be dark skinned. Live action Merida will be black some day. Batgirl will be black.

I AM FUCKING ASTONISHED THAT AMBER HERD WAS CAST AS MERA. WhY CaNt ShE bE bLaCk ToO??/??//

>obstruction
>the evidence we obtained did not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference
There it is, obstruction isn't even related to russia anyway, that is just how helpful he was during the investigation, since they found no crime you can't really obstruct, as there is nothing to obstruct.

Ron Howard will kill his own daughter and replace her with a black

>Manafort up on charges because of money laundering he did in like 2010
No clue why this lie gets peddled on here, the charge was for activity as recent as 2016

>"Several features of the conduct we investigated distinguish it from typical obstruction of justice cases. First, the investigation concerned the President, and some of his actions, such as firing the FBI director, involved facially lawful acts within his Article II authority, which raises constitutional issues discussed below. At the same time, the President's position as the head of the Executive Branch provided him with unique and powerful means of influencing official proceedings, subordinate officers, and potential witnesses-all of which is relevant to a potential obstruction-of-justice analysis.
HAHA YES INNOCENT PEOPLE DO THIS! NOTHING TO SEE HERE HAHAHAHA NO OBSTRUCTION AMIRITE? IGNORE HOW A NORMAL CIVILIAN WOULD BE INSTANTLY SENT TO COURT.

It got up to 14k comments now

twitter.com/woo_ahhh/status/1146542249938960390

Attached: tweet.jpg (592x662, 105K)

>obstruction isn't even related to russia anyway
the entire underlying purpose was to map out the extent of Russian interference (which has been established and confirmed) then why in the fucking hell was Trump so adamant that the investigation end?

I don't care about the Russian shit, they did a cyber attack, it happened. I care about the fact Trump is hiding something and it's obvious to anyone with a fucking brain. He's having a shit fit that his tax returns might finally go public in the next few months. Why?

That's just him firing the FBI director that started the investigation.

Aerial didn't deserve this

The report LITERALLY says that the word "collude" was used in communications with the acting attorney general when discussing the scope of the investigation.

Trump could have fired Mueller and ended the investigation, that was also within his power. Why would he want the investigation to continue when it wasn't even turning up anything with unlimited scope and money? He never stopped it.

>That's just him firing the FBI director that started the investigation.
But WHY did he try to fire him? What innocent person does that?

>innocent people don't try to escape government witch hunts
wew

Attached: 1539841687865.jpg (1124x1628, 183K)

>Trump could have fired Mueller and ended the investigation
The report outlines that he attempted to do this but was fucking retarded about it and advised against it.
>Why would he want the investigation to continue
Why would it matter to him if it did?
>He never stopped it.
Mueller found that there were instances where he tried to step in and fish around the people that were being investigated to find out what they had on him.

INNOCENT HAHA AMIRITE?

because Comey was a piece of shit and everyone agreed. Colbert literally had to tell his audience not to cheer when they found out that Comey was fired.

He didn't try to fire him, he fired him.

>muh witchhunt
So we have like an autism catch 22 in your logic, if he thought it was a witchunt why didn't he end it?
>it's a witchhunt
>but he can fire him at any time
>but he didn't
>so it's still a witchunt
wut?

>Why would it matter to him if it did?
because it interferes with his ability to focus on his presidential agenda, duh.

None of this is complicated user.

None of that says he's guilty, and he didn't fire Mueller

>back to the comey conspiracy meme

What exactly is illogical about anything you just said?
The fact that he could fire him does not mean that the investigation was not a witchhunt.

Attached: pepe toast.png (1000x1000, 170K)

It would be bad optics if he fired Mueller so he had to keep allowing him to do his witchhunt.

>it interferes with his ability to focus on his presidential agenda
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

What Comey conspiracy meme?
It is objective fact that Comey was a universally unpopular figure prior to his firing.

Because it would make him look bad to the American public? Are you just pretending to be a complete imbecile now?

What is the Comey conspiracy?

>"muh witchhunt"
>produces dozens of arrests, indictments and federal sentences
Okay, mutt.

Are you disputing this statement user?
Are you seriously claiming that having to undergo this investigation didn't cast a cloud over his entire first term and force him to split his attention away from his political goals?

I keep hearing /pol/niggers bringing up Comey as some new defense. Did Alex Jones mention Comey recently? Is that why?

177 posts 39 posters. Holy fuck retards take it to

Half the time, he doesn't even stay in the White House so how would I know? He barely fucking does anything and it's all on the taxpayer's dime.

>produces dozens of arrests, indictments and federal sentences
None of which were related to Russia either. You don't know how federal prosecution works, they get you on a smaller charge and then drop them if you can give them information on something else, if you can't they just sentence you for the original crime.

>muh witchunt
>produces dozens of arrest, confessions, and witch burnings
Yeah that's kind of how a witch hunt works user. The investigator turns over the country side looking for witches and finds them whether they actually exist or not.

this.

Does Alex Jones even have his show anymore?

You were the one that brought him up in the first place dickhead.

>whether they actually exist or not.
some muddy waters we got here....

He does a good job already of looking like a buffoon to the American public, I don't think he's smart enough to realize why firing Mueller would be bad, at least not fully. It's why his first knee-jerk reaction both publicly and privately was to disrupt Mueller. I'd like to directly quote the President now:
>Oh my god, I'm fucked

Well that's not intellectually dishonest of you at all. No Trump Derangement here.

>None of which were related to Russia either.
I literally sent you a list of all the indictments and federal charges. Why are you fucking lying this hard?

>Oh my god, I'm fucked
Why not post the full quote with context user?
>“Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Disney movies aren't yours anymore my friend. Everything is different now.

This is like having an ex girlfriend. You may remember her dearly but the two of you are totally different person right now. Move on with your life.

Quote the one who went to prison for working with Russia.

How is that derangement? You do know that people can produce fair criticisms of Trump, right? Or are you under some aspie impression that there isn't anything I can mock him for? I am highly suspect to this notion of "the investigation is just getting in the way of his hard work" when he doesn't even do anything besides campaign.

lol is that any better somehow? How does his cock taste?

>Why not post the full quote with context user?
Because that usually ruins their point

Why are you?

>it doesn't count if some of them aren't Russian related!

Maybe because you sperged out about random trump shit on a little mermaid thread for ~50 posts

>You do know that people can produce fair criticisms of Trump, right?
Of course they can!
I just have yet to see any in this thread lol.

I'm not the one literally seething that he might be an actual criminal who's frauded his tax forms, user.

Which one? None of those are related to Russian election interference

My bad too lazy to keep track that fuck killed it

>How is the president freaking out that his presidential agenda is potentially fucked and he won't get anything done better?
Gee I don't know user.

>I'm fucked because of an investigation into my finances and administration members
How is that not a red flag to you?

>None of those are related to Russian election interference
Are you illiterate?

That's not what he said though, he said:
>Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything.

Jasmine has always been the best Disney princess & Ariel is an autistic bitch. She can fuck right off.

How does he get nothing done when he has the backing of the entire GOP, a majority in the House and Senate and rising approval rating? I just don't understand the lane you retards pick.

Just even quote the name, it's funny that you refuse to do even that.

I sent you the entire list, a good chunk are literal Russian nationals tried in abstentia...

>Everyone tells me
He hasn't been president before, so why would he know?

because of the fact he's clearly talking about his presidential agenda going down the tubes user. This isn't complicated.

If you say "I'm fucked" when you realize you're going to be going to trial for a crime you didn't commit, and you now face the prospects of mountains of legal debt and lost time and wages, is that an admission of guilt in your opinion, comrade commissar?

so he's just incompetent now? Can you pick a reason already? Is the argument that he's just a dindu idiot that doesn't know how to do basic shit as a human being?

The list has no charges or conviction over election interference, are you even reading it?

>How does he get nothing done when he has the backing of the entire GOP, a majority in the House and Senate and rising approval rating?
Ah so now you're just going to change the topic, and pretend the president didn't say what he was on record saying.

>you a communist
nice dig, bootlicker. It's just funny that not only is his immediate response to be a belligerent idiot when it comes to Mueller, or how he fishes for information to see what they have on him, but then it's "OH FUCK THESE RUIN PRESIDENCIES, MY PRESIDENCY IS FUCKED THAT'S IT".

sneed

You didn't answer my question.

>trump needs to know everything or he's incompetent
Another reason he had trouble even getting things done with the republicans was because they didn't want to work with a president they thought was being impeached. Why would he know about what happens to a presidency under a independent council investigation?

here's your ursula bro i would unironically like this

Attached: grace-jones-1024x576.png (1024x576, 336K)

>nice dig, bootlicker.
actually my first thought was to say "herr komissar" like the song, but I arbitrarily changed my mind. If the shoe fits feel free to wear it though.

>>Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything.
Then he said "this is the end of my presidency...My God, I'm fucked".

Why would I?
It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with we're talking about. You're just butthurt that Trump is president and are lashing out in random directions.

I don't know why you're so upset, a nigger is playing the little mermaid, you won! Fuck Trump and fuck White people!

>why would the most powerful person on the planet, know stuff you know?
fucking kek, he's not a downs syndrome child.

>You're just butthurt that Trump is president
I'm annoyed that he says/does dumb things and you lap it up like a literal cuckold.

Why would he know specifically that when his advisers are telling him it's really bad for his presidency and he won't be able to get anything done? Are you just pretending to be retarded at this point?

Yes and?
You realize that presidency also refers to the things that you do while in office right?
"This is the end of my career" doesn't necessarily mean that you're fired. It can just mean that you're no longer on the executive fast track because of office politics, and you're trapped in a dead end position because your boss hates you.

So are you just arguing that he too dum dum to know things? I thought he was a secret inter-dimensional chess player who was masterful with bantz? Now he's wearing a "keep calm, I have autism" shirt and needs to be coddled and isn't responsible for his stupidity?

LOL ok.

>why would a President know he can learn literally how to do fucking anything since he has access to the entire world's resources?
So, is he lazy then?

>I'm annoyed that he says/does dumb things
So do you, who cares?
> you lap it up like a literal cuckold.
Pardon me for not having a meltdown every time the president we deserve does something funny lol

Are whites allowed to cosplay as Ariel now or is it cultural appropriation?

you are really mincing through his words to correct Trump's record like some sort of slave.

worse it's blackface

We deserve a moronic faggot who thinks the wind causes cancer?

How am I "mincing through his" words when I'm the one bringing up context, and you are the one pulling out fragments out of context?

You literally don't know the EXACT subject of what he was referring to. You would like it to be his political agenda, it just more seems like a general displeasure with Mueller poking around.

>So are you just arguing that he too dum dum to know things?
No, you both are just having too much trouble reading. I said this thing specifically when his advisers are telling him that it's bad.

Correct.
People exist in this country that are unironically defending casting the little mermaid as a black woman. Can you seriously see that and not conclude that we live in a nation of morons?

Enjoy war with Iran! That's going to be funny haha! Right?

>you aren't having a fit that this fictional character is black?
>well, this truly is a nation of morons! Isn't it?
You aren't a rational person.

>People will still believe there is no blatant anti-white agenda going on

Leftists need to be exterminated.

He LITERALLY said "It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything."

So...he's incompetent?

There is nothing irrational about expecting fictional characters to display a consistent appearance.

Yeah, it could be "anything"; his agenda, fighting back, getting stuff done. Whatever.

>listening to your advisers is a sign of incompetence
Somehow I'm the irrational one here.

I guess you really can't read then.

So what do you want? State regulated media that sets strict racial quotas on fictional characters and penalizes companies for making creative decisions you dislike? What sort of special privilege do you need, faggot?

I didn't say that. You were trying to make a defense through ignorance about "oh, poor wittle trump just didn't know things wahh", as if that somehow absolves his behavior in some way? It's weird.

No, the argument is purely about his quote and him taking the word of his advisers over this one thing. You keep trying to pluralize it as well for the sake of sensationalism when we are talking about one thing specifically.

Nothing that drastic, I just don't want anti-American anti-white racists running American companies and IPs into the ground in pursuit of wokeness.

then go start a fundraiser over on /pol/ or something, you seething faggot. You aren't going to do anything and nobody takes you seriously.

I love autistic bitches
my gf is a slender autistic bitch

Johannski is not fucking white you mutt

Lets be honest if she was actually white they’d give her a black boyfriend so yeah there’s no winning

>being this delusional

>It's delusional that conservatives win more elections
I'm sorry, I forgot I have to subscribe to constant victimhood and post ten fucking threads a minute off topic about the white genocide because some flick for toddlers has a black in it.

thats a mans hand though. another tranny?

/thread

>. The board exposes the left for their clear pandering, misrepresentation of information through overreactionary claims, and failed economic policies
Imagine thinking this about /pol/, imagine believing that liberal policy hasn't been the best example of economic growth.

It's a troll account

>The board exposes the left for their clear pandering, misrepresentation of information through overreactionary claims
The absolute irony.

Johansson is a swedish name. I swear, the more 8th graders I see on this site the more I wish they would ID us to post

>liberal policy
>economic growth
you must not have been alive between 2008 and 2017

>failed economic policies
The deficit has only ever gone down when a Democrat was in office. That really rattles my brain balls.

wonderfully intellectual argument. here's youre (You). are you happy now? do you feel smart?

Do you live in an alternate universe where the Obama Administration didn't dig us out of the Recession that was in part, caused by the GOP's relationship with banks and their orchestration of the conditions for the housing crisis?

Are you just a zoomer?

Do I need an argument to explain why /pol/ is a retarded thing to defend?

Unlimited cheap labor, government jobs, dem programs and sucking Chinese cock are best examples of liberal policies.

3DPD

Attached: 1561114586202.jpg (566x396, 43K)

>dig us out
A weird way to spell 'slowed recovery'.

>Unlimited cheap labor, government jobs, sucking chinese cock
The GOP loves literally all of these things though.

>be elected as president
>use more government money for personal reasons than any president in history
>raise the deficit higher than any president in history
>creat new healthcare deal that not only starts great depression 2 electric boogaloo but also puts tens of thousands out of their homes and has random unrelated laws in the fine print
>fund the iraq war for no reason, wasting even more money
>constantly shits on america
>barely pulls any troops out of the middle east
>constantly visits other countries while shitting up a storm in le mainland
>gets praised as best president because muh black representation and muh gay rights

all recoveries are slow, user. I like how you ignored the political party responsible for the crash in the first place. And behold, Trump appointed all those same people to write tax bills and work in the cabinet. You are a smart voter!

wew, lad. Almost all of this is objectively wrong information. Where do you get your news from?

>>creat new healthcare deal that not only starts great depression 2 electric boogaloo but also puts tens of thousands out of their homes
kek, what stormnigger wordpress did you get this from?

a lot of jews are redheads, though.

What is Ariel's hairstyle called? She's consistently made me diamonds since my mom rented the VHS when I was 6.

Attached: Profile_-_Ariel.jpg (637x656, 144K)

factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

>The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. >The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
>Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
>After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
>The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
>The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
>Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
>Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
>Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
>Production of handguns rose 192 percent, to a record level.
>The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at the same rate as when Obama took office.

but hey, Trump brought handful of coal jobs back and "triggers the libs" on twitter!

>factcheck.org
kek

>pshh like, I can't even
It's data from Forbes, Zero Hedge and the DOW you seething retard. Did liberals or trannies or Jews infiltrate Forbes to fake these numbers? Do you have any real argument?

>Bureau of Labor Statistics is lying

The president doesn't represent me, neither does the GOP. The repubican party is for big business and wars for israel, and you differentiate yourself by supporting corporate crap. It's all controlled opposition. So go fuck yourself nigger.

Well

she'll save them all, won't she

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 2.29.25 PM.png (2060x1372, 3.76M)

lol evolution is true, monkeys became people and people became less monkey-like the further away they got from monkey land

Damn there are actually faggots on this board trying to correct the record over the little mermaid casting faux outrage. Trump derangement syndrome is scary.

educate yourself

Attached: hollywood.png (793x541, 83K)

>>but /pol/ is always right

>>they open a lot of anons eyes to the blatant hypocrisy of the right. They're a necessary evil and my bet is that if you actually went on their board to discuss your failed idealist conceptions and you'd get blown out the water.

How about you faggots stop watching Disney and stop consuming/purchasing nostalgia. That would be a nice start

White millenials will still flock to see this, along with all of the nigs who only watch movies with niggers in them. If white people want to be catered to, then they need to start being as racially conscious as every other group of people on the planet.

These are all outright lies or manipulated data. For instance, leftist publications counted Obama admin turning people away at the border as "deportations". Obama was also allowed to put children in cages without one, single word from the media.

This is why people call your favorite sources: fake news

>>The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at the same rate as when Obama took office
How is this even a good thing?

>It would be expensive
It would be a fraction of the $80 billion that we spend every year deporting illegals. Stop pretending like you care about the money when your side literally wants to give all illegals free healthcare

Attached: 1561907023959.png (768x694, 791K)

>black girl leaves everything to be with a white boy

yikes really disney?

i like the "raise your hand if you wanna lose the election" line more

>caring about shitty LA adaptations

mentally ill white people are feeding this crap to their children

/pol/ is indeed always right, as Disney keep proving. Funny how “come, a little diversity is good for you,” resulted in “you’re a fucking evil Nazi if you don’t want to be replaced with sub Saharan Africans!”

>everyone
Nah, just fragile femcels and subhumans desperately trying to convince themselves

I’m not ashamed for refusing to turn over everything good about the West to subhumans like you.

Why does diversity in america mean pushing niggers in everything? Like if you hate whites so much why not cast a asian girl? Why not hispanic? Why always ugly ass niggers?

Oh and the big question why the fuck are americans still giving money to the kikes to watch crap like this?

Black people have literally been posting on Twitter about ginger erasure and pandering. KYS.

That’s exactly what happens, which is why they’re screeching about /pol/ in every single fucking thread.

They certainly control Disney you repulsive lying cunt.

Nobody calls you liberal but yourselves. You’re the furthest thing from liberal. You wouldn’t know liberal if it deep throated you then shit down the gap.

This.

He did this in a thread about blackwashing MJ a while ago, he gets angry about someone saying Jews control Disney, or Hollywood then derails by claiming you said they control the world and all media.

america was a mistake
worst is that they are spreading their cancer everywhere in the world

based
fuck gingers and fuck kikes

>Lefties being willfully ignorant
shocker.

I’m right darling.

So?

who cares if the culture crumbles, what are you, a racist?

>Every level of government
Are leftists really this delusional?

The answer is obviously yes. No other organism on Earth willfully strives towards its own destruction.

Yes, because the majority thinks that jews are evil on an genetic lvl. There is no need for a cabal, since a jewish molecule is enough to behave like a piece of shit.

muh "diversity" is just an excuse

only satan would approve of brainwashing little children

Shitty Disney movies aren’t culture

>everything is an isolated incident that has no bearing on anything else in the world

For fucks sake are you really this dim or is it just a troll?

Ursula is the villain so she will be recast as a straight white male. Bet on it.

Nobody gives a fuck you faggot. If you care about Disney movies past the age of 10 you need to be shot.

the Mouse is not the issue here.

Ah yes because Jewish religions in general aren’t brainwashing in of themselves