There's only one more season left

>there's only one more season left

This is what the writers always planned on. 3 seasons...but there's so many loose ends and they've opened up alternate universes now? How can they wrap this up in one more season?

I also don't fully grasp all that's happened so Dark discussion is welcome too. It's all a bit much. There's so much incest that I'm even a bit uncomfortable at this point.

Attached: dark.jpg (800x1185, 373K)

wtf literally finished watching this 10s ago and then i see this brand new thread. freaky shit man.

I rewatched season 1 before season 2 came out. These guys look similar.

Attached: wut.png (924x444, 674K)

Oh oops both of these posts are me haha. Need to stop drunkposting

why would you pause the season finale to make a post on Yea Forums?

Got no answer last thread, what did Jonas do at the end of last season that cause the big black sphere? Did no one see it?

Attached: 562175761960.png (300x300, 71K)

No idea honestly. After season 2 are we even sure we're seeing the same Winden?

fuck you that might have actually scared me if i was drunk/schizophrenic and ever made threads on tv.

Adam broke time. Everything what we've seen is the past catching up to the future breaking point. I believe the apocalypse (the big black sphere) was caused by Elisabeth and Charlotte touching each other through the black matter worm hole which is supposed to be impossible because they're not supposed to exist as their own mothers at the same time. I'm not entirely sure about the process but I think that's the gist of it.

i have no idea. he had a vial of the god substance, like what claudia had tested in the plant. he put it in the time machine and opened up the gate. i don't know how that linked to the nuclear waste and the substance in there. obviously aleksander knows some important shit.

What about the french delegation?
Were they trying to give Claudia more information on time travel?

which jonas? young jonas was with martha and middle-aged jonas time travelled with his young friends

He means season 1

Future beard Jonas from season 1. When he crawls through the cave and starts the sphere.

Well, he worded that very poorly. Everyone will think that he means season 2.

I said LAST season.

he uses the device? if your question is why the device created the wormhole then presumably its linked to Noah generating ‘energy’ over the tunnel using that metallic chair

It was the last season....before the next one

I'm guessing AUs will allow certain characters like Jonas to act outside of the loop. I'm betting one of the Jonases we've seen won't be locked into becoming Adam, and is allowed to get a happy ending.

There is no happy ending for this show. That's what makes it kino. A happy ending would completely destroy all of the built up futility and the hints to the major theme.

multiple characters want a world without winden. that was said a couple of times in season one and two. I hope its foreshadowing.

I am pretty sure that that Winden and every character will simply disapear. And all that is left isDark