You know what to do

You know what to do
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel?source_location=petitions_browse
youtube.com/watch?v=VTFGUqW3tj4

Attached: collagerefrfrfrfe-990x556[1].jpg (990x556, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Is.it.just.me.or.is./pol/.seriously.losing.influence/
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel?source_location=petitions_browse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...I don’t know what to do

Hi Disney outrage marketer

>You know what to do
Keep making more fucking threads?

why does (((hollywood))) cast so many obviously white characters as n persons? imagine if they remade a black movie with all white people THIS IS THOSE DOUBLE STANDARDS THEM ALT-RIGHTER NAZIS ARE ALWAYS BITCHIN ABOUT AINT IT??? HMMM WELL I GUESS THEY KINDA GOT A POINT OVER DERR I TELL YA WHAT

I don't want it fucking lost in a thread asswipe.

>petition
Come on now.

Fight the good fight, my fellow pedes! Raise your voices!

Attached: pol.png (398x597, 429K)

Attached: 1528915009893.png (1243x719, 429K)

I'm almost glad. This Little Niggermaid movie will bomb and Disney will lose a shit ton of money. Secretly all the managers will come to hate niggers and wokeness will die a slow painful death.

Dead meme
2016 was 3 years ago, get over it

hollywood pushing the negro agenda! sorry jews you've been phased out! black man run da hollywood now!

It will be a massive flop just like Aladdin, huh?
This is you.

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

YOU KNOW WHOS FAULT IT IS

Attached: enemy-of-the-state-will-smith.jpg (468x286, 40K)

i cant wait until blackface becomes acceptable again and white actors in blackface starts to take all the roles from them HAHAHA TAKE THAT BLACKS WE COMIN FOR UR ROLES

I, for one, am glad that black people are allowed by whites to appropriate their culture. Let's be clear, blacks have no culture of their own, so it's nice of white people to share with them.

t. race traitor

just a bigger influx of liberal semen sucking faggots lately, drumpf whiners and the anti-2 scooper brigade from twitter has to infiltrate every corner of the internet with their faggotry

It's just so tiresome at this point. Who cares what colour someones skin is, it doesn't determine their personality. Being white doesn't make you part of some metaphysical Other

definely sensing a very pro trannie and shitskin vibe lately, what happened to my Yea Forums? now it just as faggy as the rest of the internet!

I DEMAND THEY HIRE AN ACTRESS THAT'S EVEN DARKER!

Attached: around blacks relax.jpg (407x382, 76K)

It does actually. That's the sad thing about it, but beyond that it isn't actually that she is black, it's that they are doing it for an agenda.

Glowing in the fuckin dark

Oh boy! Another fucking thread about this stupid topic!

Don't pretend to be anything else but a .Reddit faggot. You're bad at this blending-in thing.

>checks archive
Yikes and oofpilled

Its a coincidence

Attached: image.png (482x700, 521K)

It does influence their intellectual capacity which does in fact affect their personality

Attached: 1562213386594[1].jpg (427x640, 51K)

i blame blackish and black panther! now all black movies/show are a fucking fetish for woke whites to watch so they can feel good about themselves and show how enlightened they are and ONE OF THE GOOD WHITES so they get their goodboy points from their fellow like-minded SJW faggots and the "RIGHT ON BROTHA!" nods they hope to get when they run into other black people in the theaters

Let's discuss a topic that's actually productive. Like the impact of the Confederate victory in the American Civil War on Anne Frank's fertility

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>Jasmine in the new live action Aladdin had to be cast as a true Middle Easterner,

And she wasn’t

You having fun responding to your discord buddies?

See, now that's based.

Gee it's almost as if this were the Yea Forums board or something...

lol ikr

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Chucky's Fucky & Sucky (Formerly Sneedy's)

Attached: Chucky-Childs-Play.jpg (618x412, 77K)

And it's almost like this stupid cartoon bullshit belongs on Yea Forums or wsomething

>muh meme
Fhe Confederates and Nazis would have been allies

What could you mean by these?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Is.it.just.me.or.is./pol/.seriously.losing.influence/

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGER-LOVING COMMUNIST PANSY

Attached: 1FB6E6BB-EB78-4A14-A32F-8358195F13E7.jpg (2303x1054, 338K)

Anyone used to care about race mixing and degeneracy and shit being thrust into the media so we can all look like mutts, but now just laughs at the absurdity of it all and hopes it happens sooner so everyone can realize that they fucked up?

I genuinely can't wait until the world begs white people to come back. Until then, bring on the blacked, bring on the tranny shit, and keep casting black actors in white roles.

I just can't help but chuckle everytime because I know society is seriously fucked.

Are we going to replace the redpill with the blackpill now? SHIIIIEEEET WE WUZ ONE AND SHIIIEET

The little nigger lol

Its just reddit roasties like you. Remember you dont change this site, this site changes you

Attached: image.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

It's a rule at this point.
Zero surprise here.

Don't fool yourself. On a planetary scale, Whites are a minority soon to be a tiny minority.
A thousand years from now, either genetic engineering will make race meaningless or there'll only be niggers running around fucking and killing. I'm certain it will be the latter.

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

I have no illusions nor did I say that whites weren't going to be a tiny minority. I welcome it, because when everyone is a mutt or black in like 150 years and humanity is stagnated people will wonder what the fuck happened. I don't give a shit, I'm white in this life, nigs want to be white, spics want to be white, shit even asians desperately want to be white and emulate it. Why do I care what happens in the future? I'm white now and that's all that matters, when I'm gone niggers will ruin the earth, and I'm happy honestly. That will be the biggest red pill for them and we won't be there to bail them out.

Actual Disney shill op trying to drum up fake outrage for headlines

Well maybe it will get someone outraged enough to do something about it if you catch my drift.

Blackpilled

If by do something about it you mean point out to the world that this is all fake fucking marketing bullshit designed to drum up social justice sympathy sales, sure. I just did.

Imagine getting changed by a site full of incel NEETs LOOOL

Attached: obsessed - Copy.png (770x838, 485K)

It's live action not a cartoon.
:3

>Yea Forums is obsessed with something
Is this literally your first day on this site? Redit is your home

Dude wtf. I been to the battlefields of man asses and smoked a doob.

does that make spam okay now?

/pol/ was never the steering wheel of this site you fucking newfaggot.

Oh, the liberal media is going to love this.

Attached: D-A_ajEWwAAJbRI.jpg (1064x1492, 161K)

Which "news" page made that petition?

someone remind me why I should give a fuck about this again?

you know this is exactly how Disney wants you to react right? I dont like it either, but they are betting on this controversy to sell tickets.

BECAUSE user, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO EUROPEAN FOLKLORE, AND WHITE GENOCIDE, ALSO LIBERALS AND JEWS, ALSO DILATE, ALSO /POL/ IS THE MOST POPULAR BOARD, ALSO YOU CANT TELL ME TO STOP MAKING THESE THREADS NO U NO U NO U AHHHHH!!!!!

>Nobody meme
literally gas yourselves, reddit shills

Literally no one cares about a black ariel, it's a folktale that's been done and redone 50,000 times across many cultures, it doesn't fucking matter, no one is legitimately mad about this.

You are being deceived in order to drum up headlines about white male outrage. (little do they know this site isn't even majority white)

>Jasmine in the new live action Aladdin had to be cast as a true Middle Easterner
she i half bong and half pajeet

Nigger you are literally spamming every thread.

no? I'm not?

>I'm just pretending to be retarded
every. time.

>reddit shill recoiled at being called out
Gas yourself, reddit

>t seething faggot.

Aladdin didn't blackwash any characters.

>if i say s-s-s-seething that will hide me from being a redditor
we already see what you are, faggot
reddit is as reddit does

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
rent fucking free, oof.

you realize jasmine was not middle eastern?

the genie

THAT WAS BLUE WASHING SENPAI

Heh, not happening. If anything, it's gonna be full-on tribalism and free-for-all. The racial awakening of whites is inevitable at this point.

You've posting these same images about a dozen times now and you actually think they mean anything. 13 threads is nothing lol, newfag.

Attached: 1545448969338.png (147x147, 25K)

this is exactly what they want. you are literally doing it for free

Holy shit. Why tf are they so obsessed?

I bet your parents think you’re gay..

Nigs don’t want to be white

>hello my fellow whites

Can they just stop these shitty live action remakes in general?

huh

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: 1562227433930.png (607x629, 117K)

Oh look. Retards getting upset over another movie that retards are remaking. Golly

>harassing someone for being cast in a live action remake of a kids movie
imagine thinking this is really cool and edgy

Attached: 1552011365328.jpg (1000x664, 136K)

Very obviously this

George Soros staged all these.

Faggot

You misunderstand them. They’re actually racist. Calling them out for being shitty doesn’t work since they believe they’re being righteous.

Is this a live-action Ariel or a voice casting for an animated film?

fuck off back to where you came from

why would you do this?

Attached: 1562137795670.png (709x1081, 151K)

I don't give a shit if she's black. In fact I support it just to piss Yea Forums off, the assrage is hilarious

Why wasn't an Arab actress cast as Jasmine for Aladdin? Instead we got a half-Iranian mutt

>She wasn't this mongrel thing, she was this other mongrel thing!

Jesus, just shut the fuck up

spbp

Attached: anne.webm (576x1024, 2.98M)

Why is it fine for jasmine to not be cast as an Arab actress but Ariel has to be white?

The actress who played Jasmine in live-action still looks visually similar with her cartoon counterpart.

>change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel?source_location=petitions_browse
I can only imagine the cringey incel that commits his real name to this pathetic petition that will accomplish nothing. Feck off and die,

And the actress cast to play Ariel looks like a fish so she's perfect to play the role

Because they're overdoing it, I stopped browsing /pol/ like a year ago because it's shit now.

Literally 90% of the commenters are roastshits. These are the same bitches that whine against patriarchy and toxic masculinity and bitch that it's sexist when a female character is portrayed as a virgin instead of a whore. So glad they are reaping what they've ((((sewn)))). The schadenfreude is real.

oh god she's fucking ugly. shoulda been zendaya. she's the only negress that's acceptable

/pol/ has been overridden with zionists and neocons, and worst of all, Jews, from breitbart and r/the_donald since 2016. It's a lost cause

>this guy again

Attached: 158923712957.png (868x956, 187K)

its always been like this newfag

redhead genocide is real

enjoy your genocide, goyim!

Attached: 193640163401364106.jpg (588x1099, 401K)

Her being casted as a fishman is more suitable.

Observe the Zionist faggots seething with anger. /pol/ is fucking garbage and has been for a while now. It's filled with slide shit /ptg/ faggots and more shit threads with little to no discussion. Even the fucking SKYKANG threads are sending people over to the chatbox and people calling the chatbox full of niggers.

Stay on your board faggots and enjoy the reddit spacing and bring it.

Attached: trump_supportersin2018.jpg (240x250, 9K)

That was beautifully worded. I say this as a black guy myself. Hollywood has to stop changing these classic white characters

Lol do you post this everytime

They’re always right, the hilarious thing about /pol/ is that it’s not some Nazi club, it’s just what happens when people look around their own deliberately degraded societies.

>brown people are minorities
Not on this planet, pinhead

It’s just you

>gee, Is it just me or is losing influence? what do you think my fellow 4channers?
You stink of reddit the same way shit smells like shit.

Yeah it’s obviously alllll about the story, as our “liberal” friends smugly inform us. At every single one of the auditions for a white redhead girl it’s clear the best actress for the job was a black girl with zero resemblance to the actual character.

>we wuz mermaids n shiet
Is there anything we wuzn't?

That’s because leftists are tremendously stupid despite claiming the opposite. They don’t do subtlety or nuance, they don’t have any understanding of history and culture, they split the world into white vs “PoC” so any old brown thing will do for an Arab girl.

Lmao

>Where the white women at?
>If I wanted to see black women, I’d walk out my door in downtown Detroit

Did my part, lass

Like you’d know if you didn’t google her. If we’re going to split hairs all Jews need to stop playing white char, that’s half of Hollywood gone.

Honestly they can recast all the blonde and brunette white bitches they want, but stop doing it to the redheads. They're my fetish and I demand more of them in media.

It really is, I used to be a libtard but it’s so obvious what’s happening. Our politicians in Europe are openly talking of open borders with Africa and population replacement of us with them.

That was you wasn’t it? How can white men be over represented in their own cultures? That’s like saying there are too many black men in Ghana or too many Chinese men in China you racist turd.

It’s actually not, I posted here expressing disgust at the ugly inappropriate cast of Aladdin.

why her eyes look like dat fuckin Lilo and Stitch live action lookin bitch

>black girl
>has to get her hair wet
this shit just isn't going to work

/pol/ is all Muslims, Mossad, and leftards overdoing the shilling for their own agendas, but gosh why do white people get so angry at it all? Can’t fuckung imagine.

>all the newfags falling for this copy pasta thats been posted for a year

Aladdin was always a muslim

ginger is a anagram

i just think its funny. some time ago there was a ariel - cast it thread and the first post literally was
>not black enough
Yea Forums called it. laugh about it and dont fall for mouse outrage farmers. if you have not caught up by now its literally their only marketing strategy that works.