Happy endings can be kino

Happy endings can be kino

Attached: Aang-avatar-the-last-airbender-37533485-1082-799.jpg (1082x799, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXfcRvUVDos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Zuko with Katara
0/10

>no Azula sex slave
it's shit

I wanna smell toph's feet!

>Zutara
You are either just plain fucking stupid or you are a roastie

Not and I don't really care about shipping, but wouldn't Zutara have been more thematically appropriate? Zuko and Katara are probably the characters who hate each others' home nations the most, but they eventually see the error of their ways. Them getting together would have been emblematic of the possibility for the world at large to move past their perceived differences. They also had better chemistry than Katara has with Aang.

They smell like fucking disgusting rancid shit feces and years of unwashed God knows what

Fire and water and all that

>They also had better chemistry than Katara has with Aang
For 95 percent of the show he was trying to capture aang, this meant by frequently and relentlessly chasing and attacking her and her brother and aang.

Rewatch it

I'm mostly referring to the scene they had together in the catacombs under Ba Sing Se. They clicked in a way that Katara never did with Aang.

Was originally planned during development of the show. Still has some vestiges after it was changed to be traditional hero/love interest, if you look for them.

It would have improved it greatly and not bogged down Aang's arc with forced and trivial romance stuff.

HOT

>No Zuko with Azula
0/10

women like that
most rape victims orgasm during the attack

Aang falls in love with Katara in the first fucking episode you absolute retard.

Can you read?

>short guy gets the girl for once
>NOOOO think of the self inserting women who are watching!

Attached: main-qimg-9e3078bdd997243ba73bccc239c19364-c.jpg (500x333, 40K)

>one episode equals some vestiges

there's traces in several episodes, and their arc links them early. It's very obvious a change was made in development

I don't even like this dumb show but the girl choosing the good guy friend over the Chad prince that she has chemistry with is just wishful nice guy thinking and unrealistic.

That said, Zuko should've ended up with Suki. Mai a shit.

Gotta subvert those expectations Ang should have turned into a mass murdering psychopath after attempting to kill his nephew throw a divorce in there too why

literally two and one of those was season 3 which they didn't have written until the very end so no it was not planned out they just teased it after they noticed there fans liked it same with Korra

>all those angry zutarashitters who hate Reylo

tumblr is a funny place

Zuko was a FOOL to not go for Ty Lee
A COMPLETE FOOL

Attached: 1513555898650.jpg (677x628, 55K)

Zuko was destined to have fiery sex with his insane sister, and you all know it.

Attached: 1414774600571.jpg (960x720, 31K)

Ew, what poor taste.
If anything besides May, Zuko would need to end up with that Earth Kingdom cutie he almost hooked up with.
There was no chemistry beyond empathy between Zuko and Katara by the end

Beats "literally nothing but the script says so" for Aang and Katara

>Zuko wasn't a girl who started off hunting Aang to avenge her dishonor, but ended up falling in love with him and pumping out tons of airbender babies for him

Pretty big flaw in an otherwise flawless show.

Attached: 1557948053824.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Yeah because that was a moment of shocked empathy for Katara. Finding out that her most bitter enemy is actually pitiable and needs/deserves help isn't actual chemistry though.

Has anyone tried the Toph love route? I haven’t played it since there was only the slave route. Does it have as much hypnosis as the slave route?

>Katara/Aang shippers continuously have to explain away Zuko scenes but never point to equivalent Aang scenes
cos they don't exist

Leaves from the vines
Falling so slow
Like tiny shells
Drifting in the foam
Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
Come marching home

Attached: C15F38D8-668A-4329-ABAE-C1ACA71B3D34.png (333x250, 124K)

There were actual episodes devoted to the crushes they were developing on each other but even if you try to deny that, it isn't better. Empathy isn't an actual emotional connection you build a romance over, unless you are one of those "I can fix him" roasties. And Katara outgrew that phase after the first Chet episode.

Gotta search for elsewhere for that.

Attached: 434.jpg (260x230, 15K)

Katara and Aang is foreshadowed from the beginning of the first series. They have romantic moments frequently

best route by far

was there really though?

This from that four elements trainer game?

Yeah, she was better than Mai too.

See
Zuko was never meant to find romance from the beginning, only inner peace.

Yes.

>Katara nervously suggesting to kiss Aang in the cave and taking offence when he says no
>Katara smirking at Aang in an attracted way when he reveals he lied to the two tribes in the cayon episode
>Katara realising that Aang is a powerful bender like Aunt Wu predicted she'd marry, visably contemplating Aang as a potential husband

Katara/Ang shippers don't even know what chemistry is.

It's something that is felt, not told.

From a storytelling perspective, enemies to lovers does far more for the narrative and is fair meatier and juicer and evokes more intense feelings. It's just writing 101.

Why do you think Reylo is so popular?

Whelp, looks like I need to go download that then, thanks.

>marry the guy your family told you to

Wow, so empowering.

zutara was never planned, M&M found out about it and the tumblr fanbase and decided to troll the shit out of them all the way to the end of the series.

t. Hasn't watched the show

>it was merely a joke!
>all that chemistry and intense shipping scenes is canon but it's like a joke bro

great writing

>Why do you think Reylo is so popular
Because the common 12 year old is predictable

I watched enough to know Katara falling for Ang was the most forced, nice guy retardo wet dream probably plucked form the mind of a beta nice guy who had an older sister complex

Zuko and Katara had a better developed relationship overall. Not just as romance. They even felt like better friends.

zutarafags were pretty much the most intolerable portion of the fanbase in '05-'08 and I'm pretty certain it is documented. I shipped Aang with the fire nation girl from The Headband (aka the best episode in the series)

No, because it's titillating and dramatic as fuck.

also well-written and acted on Kylo's part, but that's not what we're talking about

No one gives a fuck about a wholesome vanilla relationship, it doesn't keep people on the edge of their seats. That's why no one gives a fuck about FinnRey aside from tumblrwhale virtue signallers. It's boring.

>the only conversation he can add is his fanfic
Never make another thread about this show again OP

Attached: large.png (707x1000, 1020K)

>girls dating guys who werent total faggots are just a nice guy fantasy

So? That doesn't excuse the bad writing.

And I think they were pretty on the money considering they shipped the only real pairing with chemistry. So you are just mad they had taste or what? Even more retarded if the writers were purposely baiting them, you get mad at them for taking it seriously because the writers should have been the ones to do that.

Zuko's not a dirty racemixer

What race was Aang, Katara, Zuko, Toph and Azula?

>No, because it's titillating and dramatic as fuck.
Ah yes, I remember all the sophisticated viewers at the edge of their seats for Twilight.
>No one gives a fuck about a wholesome vanilla relationship, it doesn't keep people on the edge of their seats. That's why no one gives a fuck about FinnRey aside from tumblrwhale virtue signallers. It's boring.
No one gives a fuck because Nu-Wars is garbage.

spotted the nice guys

it comes as a surprise to no one that the writers are men. No woman could write that shit with a straight face when Zuko is right there and almost dies to save her. It's just not realistic.

>Twilight
>NuWars

I just love how illiterate shitposters like you just stopped even trying to make good posts or pretend at all.

>Aang
small dicked east asian

>Katara, Zuko
strongest race in the world flips

>Toph
eurasian mix of some sort

>Azula
WHITE and FIREpilled. As is the enitirety of the fire nation. WE WUZ CONQUERORS NIGGA

Oh yes, i'm sure that single moment makes up for all the times he tried to wipe them out along with Aang you actual spastic. Let's also just ignore the times Aang went out his way to save Katara and Sokka.
You must be 18 years or older to post here.

Season 2 finale was the literal only episode that implied it and then they put any hope to rest when he joined the main party and Katara flat out told him she would kill him if he hurt anyone

Attached: Avatar Foamy mouth guy.gif (240x180, 1.98M)

>triggered reddit incel

how many kids did Zuko have again?

"foreshadowed"

Yes, I'm glad you've come to terms with who you are.
>Now go back :'^)

Loose hair Azula is best

Attached: 03Hair.jpg (786x600, 60K)

Aang is a nice guy, but he is also THE Avatar, who can cock slap your bending away.

You know what I mean, anyway

Why is he such a chad?

Attached: Aang surrounded by lolis.png (960x720, 756K)

Crazy bed-hair Azula is even better.

Attached: 1503563568345.gif (500x311, 1012K)

>the sexual tension in this scene

Attached: 1548371916332.jpg (700x473, 46K)

>Aang
Tibetan
>Katara
Inuit
>Zuko/Azula
Japanese
>Toph
Chinese

Based

Aang and Katara have plenty of chemistry. Watch the show.

given Zutara was planned at least early in development it's not just a fan thing

>had a better developed relationship overall. Not just as romance. They even felt like better friends.
This is fiction, there's no romance or anything.

why would you think Azula is white

How is that not because the script said so?

this doesn't mean anything, of course a script says so, that's how writing a show works

white, inuit, white, vaguely asian, white

These guys know what's up.

Man stop humilliating yourself

>supporting a teen romance cliche for tumblr girls

And where did katara do the same for aang?

throughout the show

>Yea Forums and tumblr finally agree on something
>Zutara > Kataang

kino af

Attached: monsters-inc2.jpg (560x310, 21K)

the tunnel of love is the first real moment I think?

Like it or not, Avatar is a cliche ass show. It's very entertaining and well crafted, but it is one just the same. Zutara thematically fit if they were to expand on it instead of pussying out and letting aang get a happily ever after. Don't be mad because a bunch of landwhales have better taste than you.

Based Zutarabro

But that episode is fucking hilarious because it doesn't even describe katara and aang.
>"Two lovers, forbidden from one another. A war divides their people"

nothing about it "thematically" fit

Took her a fucking while until they said fuck it, and let aang have his oneitis

You don't need to have a literal singular fall in love moment for a romance to happen.

>triggered samefagging reddit incel

youtube.com/watch?v=GXfcRvUVDos

See
Right, you need hacky writers to force a pairing that clearly wouldn't work out in real life.

Needs some color correction on zuko

But as a Zutara fan, I'm gonna have to say this singular video is cringe

>it’s entertaining and well-crafted but I can’t get past the fact that the minor romantic subplot didn’t go the way I envisioned it

This thread was doomed from the start by dorks like yourself

How is it forced?

Azula is white

>Yea Forums has to be edgy and complain that the hero and love interest got together

>Sokka didn't bone Toph

I'M THE AVATAR AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT

Watch the show better. They clearly get together gradually. It's setup right away.

Based

based

*It's set up for aang better

If you were to watch the show better, you'd understand why people say Zutara made more sense.

Azula and Zuko are supposed to be Japanese, the whole fire nation is a parody of Japan

>Aang fell in love in an instant! Proof it's real!
>And Katara?
>You don't fall in love in an instant, it's gradual! Proof it's real!

only teenage girls who think the bad boy and nice girl have to get together think it makes "sense". It doesn't.

Zuko and katara had more chemistry in one episode than her and aang had in the seasons

The Zutara cave scene and the kataang cave scene is like a perfect example of soul vs. Soulless.

Literally this

Truth.

Kataang will always be blot on an otherwise perfect show.

why

Being friendlier isn't "chemistry", it's just them becoming friends.

>people actually doubting canon

>The Zutara cave scene and the kataang cave scene is like a perfect example of soul vs. Soulless.
explain

They say it because of deviantart

It is known.

Attached: Azula (2).jpg (1033x777, 97K)

Canon.

Attached: Kataang.jpg (720x480, 140K)

Aang is a self insert for soiboys with oneitis and it's completely unrealistic that he'd not only get the girl he was desperately chasing for three seasons, but stay with her and have three kids like what? How is that not fanfiction wish fulfillment by Mike, who clearly self inserted and had to let aang get his happily ever after.
>Age difference made weirder by the fact that she's basically his mom
>Aang had zero sex appeal whatsoever throughout the series due to him being a prepubescent child
>Nice guy chosen one gets the girl and lives happily ever after
I just want to hear you retards say this is unrealistic. That's all I want.

all this reads as is you have issues and are projecting them onto the show

its just a zutara fag talking out his ass
>oh my god zuko and Katara both talking about there dead mothers was so great and totally not dishonest pandering
>thats why we did the same episode again in season 3

"age difference" of two years, the same difference between her and Zuko

And you want kataang because Stacy fucked Chad instead.

warped much? It's actually cos it's best for the story

Zutara fags are quick to point out that Zuko would have been more attractive to Katara but never talk about how Mai is a far better partner for Zuko

cos Mai is dreadfully boring and their relationship received so little development that it started off-screen

Nothing I said was wrong.
You're proving my point because most bitches don't like younger or less mature dudes. The only thing kataang has going for it is the chosen one aspect. Ask yourself would katara fuck aang if he wasn't the Avatar?

Zuko is not for Katara. Zuko is not for Mai.
Zuzu is for Azula.

Attached: 1414766616923.png (720x480, 366K)

Yes.

>They shared a slightly intimate moment in a fucking cave
That is the biggest piece of evidence you have. Every girl who has expressed empathy towards you was not the one you were destined to marry. You know what the conclusion of that whole spirit water thing was? Not healing Zuko, but saving Aang's life after he went into god mode in an attempt to protect Kataara.
Zuko can't compete against the Chadvatar, and his story is learning that fact.

Zuko has the bigger dick and is taller. Therefore Katara would gravitate to him.

>It's actually cos it's best for the story
Lmao nigga what

There's no thematic reason for kataang to happen, it just did because bryke are fags.

But whatever bro I gotta go to sleep.

This.
Lmao if you say so

Zuko and Katara's whole friendship was forced, they literally would not and do not ever hang out unless circumstances force them to.

>muh thematic reason
Whatever that even is in this context

Why would Zuko pick some watertribe girl over his childhood crush and gf he loves? Just because you want it doesn't mean it makes any sense
I can see how Katara would fall for Zuko, but Zuko has no reason to fall for her. He never stops liking Mai at any point

Your points are shit but they are even more shit when you consider Aang is the fucking Avatar. Zuko and Katara were in some stupid cave before he betrayed her like a coward. Aang stopped a fucking natural disaster in front of her. One scenario guarantees more female interest than the other

Sure can.

Attached: korrasami.jpg (1000x600, 117K)

Zuko has a micropenis from a botched fire nation circumcision

Based
Aang
>Bald
>Probably has a tiny peener
>Twink tier aesthetic with multiple characters bringing up how effeminate he is
>Shorter than katara
>Oneitis
Zuko
>Flowing locks
>Gigantic dancing dragon
>Destined to be as ripped as ozai
>Taller than katara
>Doesn't give a fuck and simply attracts broads left and right wherever he goes

Just friends

Aang being a Gary Stu just shows how forced the entire relationship was

Its not a Gary Stu if it is the premise of the entire franchise. Its like saying Superman is a Gary Stu for being Superman in his own series. Forced would have been Katara learning she was the reincarnation of every Avatar's lover therefore had to be with Aang.

Gayest friends you'll ever meet.

No gayer than the average drunk college girl

Triggered roastie just shut the fuck up and let the men discuss this piece of work, retard.

bitch needs to learn her place when men are talking amirite manbro

Attached: awa2013-panel-35.jpg (1900x879, 334K)

Why can Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots stay in their containment boards?

>Shippers
Shut the fuck up, landwhale pieces of shit. I just wanna FUCK Azula.

ARGHHHH I can hear it now. Why u do dis?

Japanese are white by force of honour.

>N-NO NOOOOOOOOO IT WAS OUR TURN, SEETHE SEETHE SEEEEEETHE
>*pop*
>AAAAAAAAAAAA N-NOOOO I-I'M A REAL GIRL
Let this be a cautionary tale, remember to dilate trancels

Based user goes against the grain and every logical explanation and actually tries and succeeds in sticking his dick in wet, hot, possibly really tight crazy, i wouldn't do the same, but i recognize your drive

based, also iirc zuko got with mai in (canon) comics then they broke up for good for some stupid reason

>I watched enough
so you didn't watch it and therefore your opinion is irrelevant good to know

Wouldn't it b-be funny if she chi b-blocked your dick to stay painfully hard j-just to tease you with her soft soles and toes f-for hours on end, boy that would b-be uncomfortable ha ha

pretty sure being avatar is more chad than being a prince

I think that almost happened to one of Katara's grandparents. Her grandmother was suppose to marry some powerful waterbender, but instead she fled to the southern water tribe. Then she fights the guy who was suppose to marry her grandmother. I think it was one of the season finales or near there, that those events happen in.

I thought it took a while for Zuko to earn Katara's trust, that's why he helped her try to hunt down the firebender who killed her mother or her parents. I think she was ready to kill Zuko when Zuko tried to join the Avatar team/team Avatar.

I think I remember a lot of really intelligent girls going to see all the Twilight movies. This was back when I was in college. All the classmates that were female were going to see the Twilight movies, even the ones who talked about the problems they had with the book.

What about the swamp benders? Maybe they are Filipino?

Some of them get bronzed just by traveling long distances under the sun. Read some Japanese folklore/fairy tales.

Maybe I should stop posting on Yea Forums, it gets quiet if I do, just like on that Midsommar thread.

Aang = Tibetan
Katara = Inuit
Toph =Chinese
Zuko/Azula = Japanese

Avatar is known for shit, wish-fulfillment pairings

>muh gay girls would totally want to fuck each other even though they were fighting over the same dick a few weeks back

literally would never happen

>muh older stister figure would totally want to fuck the bald manlet over the tall, Chad Prince

beta vanilla tumblr-tier garbage

What's wrong with you footfags

Attached: 1559450289819.png (640x640, 423K)

This.

She did like Zuko better at first but he was too busy being a fuckup he burned(lol) that bridge

So Suki was white, right?

bunp