Alright, Black Mantis looked pretty cool

Alright, Black Mantis looked pretty cool.

Attached: lamantisnegro.png (954x760, 1.18M)

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.
Why don't you take your capeshit and go back to playing fortnite?

Hey Deus Vult stfu. You don't even belong here now that GOT ended.

Yeah it looks great. Marvel can learn from DC tbqh. Marvel costumes suck in comparison.

costumes are the one thing DC does consistently well. im only halfway through this movie and it's your standard fare for this kind of thing. not bad, nothing special. but Black Mantis stood out as being pretty gnarly.

Boohoo. I'm gonna be here while you're going to be busy trying to pass 8th grade soon. Fuck off back to Yea Forums with your comic book bullshit.

>Darkest niqqa on the scene
>Literal thief "pirate"
>Black Manta
kek

Attached: Yahya-Abdul-Mateen-II-Black-Manta-in-Aquaman.jpg (1900x950, 123K)

Until he started fucking his BFF.

Do NOT reply to tripfags EVER.

>Black Mantis

you're telling me in the second half of this movie, they reveal that he's gay?

Yep he starts fucking the Falcon.

ooooooh, i getcha. yeah i didnt see this season of black mirror. i still miss Pom-posting though.

>I give you King Arthur
lol

Kind of a shame they didn't kill the brother though.

Stfu bitch. You might as well be a bot with the amount of trash you keep repeating. A literal NPC.

Attached: Namefags.png (729x309, 22K)

This was posted by you, don't lie.

I've already posted this, and you've already come up with a different excuse. Last time you went bonkers making up multiple posts masquerading as imposters, I surely thought you'd went insane.

Lmao
Some dude has been using this name for months trying to humiliate me. Honeslty it's hilarious, except for the sneed posts.

Attached: file.png (1573x1371, 344K)

>namefag and autistically spazzing out over someone complimenting a badass design

Have sex you fucking retard,sure the movie was dogshit but nigger-manta has a sick costume design

Attached: 12431241412412.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Yikes and cringepilled

This
Id rather watch a thousand dumbshit feminist capeshit movies than let a namefag or a tripfag post unmolested, KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

why did this moron have to make this thread about himself? manta looks cool as shit who cares about the movie the thread was about his design you mong

Attached: dcqr59t-0c196007-d6cd-4cab-8f55-e16eb8b06a53.jpg (792x1188, 410K)

t. samefag
I'm onto you fucking loser.

Attached: file.png (1385x498, 131K)

Guess aganin low-IQ nameFAGGOT with the worst opinions and no friends

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04-00-03-00.png (1280x720, 126K)

>what is inspect element

Mods

Kyself phone-posting samefagging capeshit-watching incel

Dilate

Attached: 1555559938027.jpg (1002x857, 54K)