Will he ever get his own movie?

Will he ever get his own movie?

Attached: 5CC55EA9-2FDE-4665-8BA5-BD45AB98CAC0.jpg (749x1117, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUmPZAIlFdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's his superpower?

Magic and shit

Attached: 07CD0129-9386-4A55-82B0-83615A3F8883.jpg (761x960, 153K)

literally who

LOL no. People only heard of him from Injustice 2.

Let's fucking hope not. He's way too powerful and great of a character for Hollywood to fuck into the ground.

>forgetting the cartoon

Dr. Fate. Probably the most powerful sorcerer in the DC Universe - literally god level.

Nobody wants to watch a movie about a doctor strange rip off.

Doctor Fate predates Doctor Strange by like 20 years. They're also totally different characters.

The biggest difference being that people know Dr Strange exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUmPZAIlFdA

>god level
>wears a shitty costume and gives himself a doctorate title
>fights other weirdos in costumes

He’s so powerful that nobody knows what to do with him. So they just usually have randomly appear and speak some wisdom or cryptic messages then leave

Attached: FA237083-F41D-4CC2-94D8-9F30D0B11D5D.jpg (1000x800, 159K)

This is a good thing. The only thing bad about Doctor Fate is that his own latest comic had hideous artwork. Plebs don't need to know about Doctor Fate. They'll just fucking ruin him and bring him down to their level.

One would hope, Dr. Fate is kino

How come Dr. Fate didn't even help against Manhattan?

It was fate.

He walks to another universe. He’s pretty the only Dr. Fate in all the other multiverses

Dummy

>smallville
>young justice

IDris Elba

Attached: bab15d433b8197ff75c74aa10b507809.png (512x512, 57K)

People want that one dude from narcos

Reminder the that the doctor fate from the 80s wanted to fuck her son

Pretty much everything Strange can do, Fate can also do, only better, and then some. He can also tap into power beyond just magic.

Jobbing

Attached: 4EA67C02-74C7-4685-8779-070086EACBA2.jpg (900x1200, 304K)

He's the Dr. Strange of DC

other way around brah

I don't think so.
Constantine is the established magic guy at this point. Maybe Zatanna down the line, MAYBE.

of course he will get his own movie, he's a fucking schizo, and they need to fill that quota asap

You mean dr strange is the dr fate of marvel. Dr Fate has been around since the 1940s

Attached: 4C368C05-DDE3-496B-8C78-9D335DD63105.jpg (960x956, 294K)

This guy looks pretty cool

Has Superman ever had his ass kicked by him?

They will cast a black to play him so who cares/

God, I sure hope so.

i heard him from smallville.

Probably. I remember reading here that he can't handle magic.

Being cool af.

Lads...i wish DC universe was doing way better and could compete with Marvel's universe....They release that youtube video, where tom holland and jake whatever talked about thier favorite super heroes, that was the title, like, why even say it that generically, you KNOW THEYRE JUST GONNA TALK ABOUT MARVEL HEROES SO FUCK OFF!!!!

Attached: sadblanket.jpg (1024x1356, 229K)

Why doesn't he train to resist magic? Is superman stupid?

But they talked about Batman too. And smart people don't equate DC's characters with any of the lackluster films, but rather judge the characters on their own, primarily based from the comic book source material.
For example, the Green Lantern movie was shit, but there's still a massive fanbase to the character itself, and a lot of people would like to see a proper movie get made.

It's not something he can really do anything about. Kryptonians simply can't into magic.

Nah. There HAS to be a kryptonian sorcerer/witch out there.

>batman
OH BOY! BATMAN!!!!! thats like saying "i am a huge beatles fan, my favorite song is hey jude!" Im so fucking tired of fucking batman. Superman, BARELY has 1 good movie, batman has, like 5. Even in current continuity, DiDio is fucking the good will Rebirth put out there with his horse shit. the DCAU was as good as it ever got. I understand there are DC fans still around, im not denying that, im just saying, If i keep hearing "wow man, X character/place/thing was thanos'd!" as a way of saying it was removed again im going to kill myself. the endless marvel victory lapp is making me wish i was fucking dead.

Nope. Telepaths and telekinetics, but no sorcerers. They are inherently incapable of tapping into magic. That's the balance.

He has some resistance to it, but it's his primary weakness, other than kryptonite and red sun radiation.
When he fought a brainwashed Shazam in the Kingdom Come storyline, the latter almost beat him to submission by repeatedly striking him with his magic lightning.

Attached: 7caa4d12fe0245e2b11547d67440d1b1.jpg (484x750, 88K)

>the endless marvel victory lapp is making me wish i was fucking dead
I know what you mean. I try to think about it from a grander scale, and am hopeful for the future. Every single DC movie that they do right will be a small contribution until the property becomes more respected from the general audience.

I was really hoping that the Phantom Stranger was going to turn out to be Superman's and Wonder Woman's future child like that one story suggested. A Kryptonian/Amazonian hybrid with all the power of a Kryptonian *plus* magic.

Better yet, when will HE get his own movie? You literally can't stop him.

Attached: Plastic_Man_13.jpg (738x1024, 198K)

I absolutely love Plas.

well...at least wonder woman has a good chance of being good. Shazam was pretty alright, and aquaman made a fuck ton of money. I really hope theres a good flash movie in the future.

The birds of prey movie looks fucking awful though, and ava duevernay and tom king are going to fucking ruin The New Gods.

What's his endgame?

apparently there is a lot moving along in the development of the plastic man movie but it may just end up as a streaming thing.

Whenever I wanna make Marvel guys seethe I post pic related.
Some 20+ years later, Yea Forums still loses their shit whenever they see it.

Attached: 4429679-spawn+marvel+and+dc+fuck+yeah+bitches.png (862x607, 1.23M)

isn't there a team of dudes of 5 or so dudes who have the gold aesthetic and wear helmets and fight evil in space? i can't remember their name

Welcome to beautiful world of superheroics.

I think they are called the “Capshit faggots”

The Nova Corps?

Attached: tumblr_ortuc6YEPm1s0p1zpo1_500.gif (450x725, 2.77M)

nah i remembered, was thinking of the lords of order

Attached: Lords_of_Order_Prime_Earth_001.jpg (1988x3056, 945K)

afaik the helmet grants you magic abilities and super inteligence

brehs

Ah I see, I guess you were the capshit faggot all along

they gimp shazam every time, they never let him get a chance to win, they give you a teaser of his ability then let every one beat him by turning him into a child again its fucking dumb i hate the dc writers they're trash they did it in flash point as well i refuse to believe wonderwomen could come close to shazam he shouldnt even be affected by the fucking lasso fucking stupid

In awe at the size of this lads

What did these guys do? Job?

Martian Manhunter has jobbed a lot in the past, and some characters like Captain Atom have been downplayed to oblivion. A lot of them deserve better treatment.
With Shazam I kind of get it, cause he is partially intended for comedic relief, but the writers go overboard with the child-like mentality at times. His powers include "the wisdom of solomon" but apparently everyone forgot.

he's like Doctor Strange but a lot more powerful

>captain atom
Fuck, that's a good one.
>gives you cancer
Heh, nothing personnel kid. Issue is that he's too similar to Dr. Manhattan and a lot of people might call him a rip-off, even though it's the other way around.

Attached: 618529._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1969, 600K)

I haven't read any comics but I remember thinking this guy was so cool when I watched the JLU cartoon.

>makes your superhero pick pointless and powerless
Nothin personnel, kid.

Attached: 481a50e9-5139-45ea-a133-baeb5a619155-E01_CLOONEY_BATMAN_ECOV_10.jpg (1588x2089, 210K)

Iron Man already got a movie, dummy

I always kinda headcanoned Shazam as having the wisdom of solomon, but not necessarily the means of articulating it. He makes good, moral choices and is often on the side of right, but if you ask him to convince the crowd it gets tricky.

Maybe it's the wisdom of 12 year old Solomon

That's an excellent way to put it.

>ankh on chest
Is Dr Fate a We Wuz?

It might be better to give him an altered helmet where more of his face can be seen. Like maybe one that's adjustable with a sliding face mask that can be pushed upwards somehow without hitting the helmet ridge and then back downwards.

Nah, characters who have their whole face covered are kino. Plus, it's an iconic look at this point, no need to change it.

>doctor strange but lamer
never

>only better
Not even close

Attached: 1520427-b.jpg (922x514, 156K)