Soooo... they fucked right?

Soooo... they fucked right?

Attached: 715351ecff093eb84d21627b49b042b09d99d632_hq.jpg (550x412, 29K)

So did Gendo use his wife's mind as a template for Rei?

No, Rei has Lillith’s soul. Yui had a different personality.

Gendo isn't a pedo. After Yui he had Ritsuko's mom then Ritsuko for fugging.

Imagine your first exposure to Eva being via Netflix.

no, idiot, if they did it would have started the third impact. she just reminds him of his wife and is perhaps a second chance to raise a child after messing up his first child.

>fucking two generations of Akagis
based

>I-it’s every else’s fault for recognizing it as a shitty cry for help from the creator!!

i did this. fucked mother and daughter who was a student. met hte mom online.

Based. Which was better

Gendo didn't get Adam until after the Asuka at sea episode, and it's unclear when he gets it inserted into his hand.

Why is that sometimes Gendo acted like he cared about her but sometimes he sent her to death and never visited her outside the hanger?

Why did Gendo go as far as burning his hands to save Rei here, when he knows that they've got a shitload of spares sitting in the basement? He also seems pretty callous toward her in other moments ("She's not dead yet" in episode 1).

he had a whole lab full of Reis. remember the episode where you find out how the autopilot works?

Why is Lilith retarded ?
And Kaoru is retarded, too

Gendo was a sociopath who only cared about Yui

No

You missed the part when Gendo complained to loli Rei that he disliked the old woman

>Gendo was a sociopath who only cared about
sociopaths dont care about anyone but themselves

have sex

He only did it in EOE. No point in doing it too soon.

Is that for sure? I assumed that's why he would always bug out when things got too hairy.

Because the episodes were written by different people and they didn't agree on what the big secret was.

Now with the big secret revealed some may say Gendo never cared anyone other than Yui. But that's not always in their mind back then

No it's just my guess

why is so much japanese anime about cucking?

No. Because Rei Unit 2 was pure. If she had had sex it would have shown in her manner toward everyone.

>had had

>shitty cry for help
>EVA still being culturally relevant even before Netflix, 20 years later

weird take but ok

ITT: Late fags.

This shit was pleb even decades ago. Stop being so elitist over garbage that's likely older than you are.

I'm 95% percent sure he did. She is an emotionless fuckdoll by Anno's design.

student.

Gendo only liked one of the Reo clones. All the rest can get fucked.

Because both Adam and Lilith had one purpose: to die and dissolve and create a planet full of life like the Engineer at the start of Prometheus.

Because it's easy drama about shit we're primed to worry about
>my mate has been stolen by another male/female
and, conversely
>I have all the prime breeders/best sperm providers, I win

>esl shitskin
thanks is for outing yourself lmao

They fucked and sucked

When she was alive as his wife. Yes.

He probably molested her clone too. I know I would.

Yui had to be the best fuck in the history of humankind for Gendo to go so far to get her back.

Wrong you see it in his hand in ep 23

Because he viewed rei as an extension of yui

She was a clone of yui with thre soul of Lilith but still had some of yui in her

Generally Rei 1 is seen as yui dominant, Rei 3 is Lilith dominant, and Rei 2 is a balance with her experiences formed as a pilot

In the manga he does it before kawrou even shows up and does it by swallowing it whole

Manga is semi-canon btw

Yui's mind is in Eva 1

Rei only has Yui dna but her soul is entirely Lilith.

>clones his dead wife
Of course they fucked. I strongly suspect Fuyutsuki spent his leisure time raping the soulless spares in the basement too.