I will never have a gf

>I will never have a gf

Attached: q6ZNNEX.jpg (924x571, 81K)

lol just bee yourself bro

have sex

watch avengers endgame

What about a bf?

buzz buzz

Attached: 1537250188920.gif (680x812, 235K)

>sneed will never be your bf

Attached: D1F879AC-4B02-423B-BADC-1CD2E98D4BB2.jpg (800x450, 53K)

this

Attached: 1558113961616.jpg (842x598, 200K)

the only thing stopping you is your own individual effort

based

>will be visiting him one last time this weekend

is this peak cuck?

Attached: 1426822258193.jpg (678x960, 103K)

shut the fuck up retard

I feel like a stranger in my own mind constantly

I bet that made the woman as wet as humanely possible. Women are disgusting creatures. It definitely got her off seeing that other guy dominate him like that.

They're overrated af desu

I will never have a bf. Maybe we should hook up

Attached: 1531828175076.png (960x958, 108K)

Just be yourself user. If you're unhappy with who you are, then try to improve yourself. Remove the negative things from your life. Get help if you need it. Change your perspective on people. Learn to love thy neighbor. Go outside. The only thing you can't change is your looks, but girls who look for that kind of stuff are really shallow and aren't the girls you should be going after anyways. If you are a good person at heart with a sense of humour, you will find someone who loves you if you look for her. Don't give up user.

I'm 25 and no girl has ever even tried talking to me. I'm not a shut-in either

Attached: teddy 2.png (574x430, 204K)

Oof. Hit too close huh?

t. 70 year old woman who secretly despises men and revels in their misery

>tfw had gf
>got along great, enjoyed each other, were happy and silly together
>kind to each other, great sex, enjoyed each other's company

Then she suddenly ended it without any real warning, she no longer 'wanted a relationship' and could not 'be anyones girlfriend right now'. Granted, she has a good amount of family problems currently, but she immediately started sleeping with other people once we broke up saying 'it was only physical'. I don't understand why women are like this, why they hurt us.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-000410_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x592, 206K)

You must be horribly obese and ugly, or you have a real disability. There's no other excuse

>will be visiting him one last time this weekend

Attached: 1398582671985.jpg (902x600, 143K)

I'm almost (almost) /fit/ and I have a normal if relatively average and forgettable face. My friends and family just tell me I have "closed off body language" which turns people away.

It's genuinely not your fault. Women's standards make them only go for the top 10% of men.

Then work on your body language? Start approaching people? Can't feel bad for ya if it's your own damn fault

Look on the bright side. If you're smart enough to have realized that, you might get a job at Walmart one day.

That means your a sperg. Fucking fix your shit.

>just stop being autistic

imagine giving this advice and thinking you're helping.

I'm not blaming it on anybody else, I know my unwillingness to approach people is ultimately the cause of my problems. I just feel like AT LEAST once in 25 years some woman would have tried to chat me up, but it's never happened.

literally who cares ya fag, just mash it to kimono toilets and miss me with the gay shit like actually lamenting not being able to attach to a negligibly human creature

Literally me. Been working at Walmart for 10 years now.

>people actually believe creative writing subs

Holy kek, also checked

Attached: 72B62834-0E48-4F7C-8390-6DE0F81C0E18.jpg (400x384, 49K)

Women do not approach men user, they never do and never will. It is a fiction of media, in real life a woman will NEVER approach a man. God knows why. Then they have the balls to call men 'lacking in confidence'.

I have made a deliberate choice to not pass my genes on to the next generation.
Hell, maybe I wouldn't be able to even if I tried, but the disgusting filth of modern society stands regardless.
In the end it doesn't matter.
I will die alone. I've made my peace with that. This society does not deserve to live on.

If you feel as if you'll die alone as well, I suggest you come to terms with it. A life of acceptance is less painful than a life of resentful agony.

I've been approached twice in my life.

It's cuz women's entire self worth is based on being desirable. If they get rejected, it crushes what little self esteem they have. I know it's not right, but it's why they will never make the first move.

Anecdotal user, the trend still stands.

this is obviously fake

People do not control their body language, and having people telling you that your body language drives people away is rare. While he can improve or try to fix something it doesn't mean it's his fault to behave like that or that he does it on purpose.

Slut.

I have a gf and if you respond to this post you will get one too

I had a few women approach me and ask if I needed help finding anything. I think I'm gonna make it.

Attached: r.png (720x644, 67K)

So whores have no control over their whorish body language then? And it's not their fault?

you're a cuck numale masquerading as an intellectual

please do us all a favor and don't reproduce, your parenting skills would probably produce a fag or school shooter. Stay in your cuck echochamber.

Don't ask yourself ¨why don't i have a gf?¨ ask ¨why do i need a gf?¨ and try to find an answer. protip: you won't ;)

Attached: 1558408761141.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I know but it might give some hope. I'm a genuinely ugly person but when they both happened I was in shape, so the only thing about myself I could actually change I did and it gave me some success.

someone please help me, I am so confused

Hey user, have you tried sodomy?

she was a skank who wanted to fuck around, but she, for some reason, cared for you enough to not do it behind your back.

You are confusing approaching with indicators of internests, I bet 90% of males here have at least in one point of their lives recevied a small indicator of interest from a woman.

But true incels never received one and do not have anykind of positive feedback to have confidence ("at least one girl likes me, so maybe i'm not that hideous") or to at least know which girl can be approached with more success.

True incels are a minority (men below 5'6 or with moderate to sever facial deformities), and there are a lot of ugly normies and manlets (5'7 to 5'10) LARPing as incels.

>please do us all a favor and don't reproduce
I literally told you I wasn't going to, but ok.