I fucking love this show

i fucking love this show

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.33.35 PM.png (1282x1024, 2.43M)

movie was good too

Attached: dragon_ball_super_broly.jpg (400x552, 74K)

only spics watch db in 2019

it's fucking horrible dude.
Dragonball should have ended with Frieza.

Time to line up for ya early bird dinner gramps

I'm 25 and I don't understand what you are typing.
Please write in English.

i like the memories i have of it. i wouldnt rewatch the entire thing, maybe the climactic fights

Its quality peaked at Frieza, but Cell to be honest worked best as a climactic ending as is because it had a clear cut-off.

this

Goku should have stayed dead and Gohan should have been the protagonist.

Me too, user. The Tournament of Power is pretty kino. I mean all the bullshit power creep shit. But there's some clever stuff too, like Roshi's episode

ok Paco

Should I skip first two seasons if I've already seen the Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F movies? I zoom through anime anyway so 20 episodes shouldn't be a big deal.

Attached: 3ezeewh3xz3z.jpg (600x800, 54K)

It's absolute garbage. Don't even get me started on the retarded plot in it like Goku being hurt by a ring laser or the palette swap transformations such as Blueper Saiyan. Buu saga had it's flaws, but in my eyes, all those years ago is where the series ended.

Broly>2nd Half Tournament of Power>Universe 6 Tournament>Goku Black>1st Half Tournament of Power>Battle of Gods>Resurrection 'F'

For the most part, but there are little episodes here and there that lead into Resurrection F (Pan being born, and Vegeta and Goku training with Whis namely).

>super saiyan god super saiyan
fanfic tier

All they had to do was just call the first form "Saiyan God", and then SSB "Super Saiyan God".

Attached: team sneed vs team chuck.png (848x1433, 1.4M)

Formerly amusing.

Buu was the most kino

>I like the show that made dragon ball gt non canon
Kill yourself zoomer

watch the eps lol they add xtra funny shit

Gohan is the best

na

i fucking hate this board
/pol/tards are dying off tho slowly
the counterculture against /pol/ is growing
hopefully someday we can talk about good movies and shows
but a man can dream

love you op dbs is kino.

Wanna know how I know ur a stupid faggot?

T. Spic

>Lets make super saiyan 5, 6, 7 and whatever
>Lets only change hair color
It is the cheapest decision ever taken in anime.
Say what you want about GT (for me its shit), but SS4 was cool as fuck.

my iq is below 50 and i like to fuck mens asses?

Stop obsessing over them and post about television and film. All they want is your attention, you know.

Enter CHADREN

Attached: jiren.png (735x987, 718K)

Why?

>GT
>ever canon
>implying it is even good
HELLO PEDRO!

oh lets just add another stage of supersaiyan, oh and then another and another, that will still be itneresting 30 years later right?

oh and lets just make master roshi a thing again despite him being even weaker then yamcha and being nothing but a very low tier joke for the last 30 years.

you know what? fuck it. they can all go toe to toe with goku now including the androids who have no way to increase their powerlevel

lets not forget girl brawly, gohan being shit, introducing a god of destruction only to have him go kami route of suddenly being weaker and having someone else he answers to above him, and having the fake out of a multiuniverse tournament where the losing teams universes get destroyed. but the prize is uber dragonballs that can grant an unlimited wish. because thats not a fakeout that will end with goku or one of his group winning and wishing all the universes back to life or anything

this show is barely better then gt

roshi was stupid and had no business being there.
even ignoring how outclassed he was by even the weakest henchmen in the freeza arch a long time ago,
he has almost no power level his attacks are weak and take forever to perform, and as for being a tactical use
both gohan and piccolo clearly have that covered since he doesnt do any strategizing or planning at all

Haha

WRONG.

I love this show too. Fucking takes me back to the toonami days, all these faggots who don't appreciate it are killjoy incels who need to die in a dumpster fire.