Attached: untitled.jpg (1097x614, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM1vZ41LLl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jay is gay so no

Macaulay Culkin is a cross dresser and Jay is gay

>not a single colored person as a guest, ever
>last woman on any video was 2015

That is pretty much all of Wisconsin, except for milwaukee.

FACT: Milwaukee is 60% black, brown, and person of color.

FACT: Red Letter Media has never hired a POC actor.

FACT: Mike is a racist.

Post the pasta. I need it.

>never hired
Do you usually hire your friends?

pretty sure they share the patreon earnings and what not, none of the guys are doing it for free, even Jack

They were all friends before doing RLM for a living. Do you want them to hire a black stranger for their show now specifically because they’re black?

They have guest appearances all the time.

Should they have a guest on specifically because they're not white?

those hack frauds were in Mad magazine

Attached: 1562207534883.jpg (1024x673, 189K)

>colored people in Wisconsin
Yeah and leprechauns and the tooth fairy is also real.

Why are you falling for obvious bait?

we're in post-pasta rlm now
truly dark times

Attached: NEVER EVER.jpg (376x471, 31K)

I'm bored and a little drunk

what them mouths do?

Jack is actually an Afro-American

based

Yea Forums has the worst pasta.

they do have black guests, they just take them out to the back of the studio and execute them, then bury the bodies in the eternal snow

Attached: Jay-with-an-AK.png (454x490, 349K)

Did they really bring that guy back again? Why? His commentary isn't even that great.

Attached: 1524793503090.jpg (362x296, 20K)

Dude I used to live in milwaukee its super segregated but theres tons of them, i'd have to drive through their neighborhood to get to the highway its nothing but liquor stores check cashing places and fast food places with those bulletproof windows

A bit much.

Cause Jay loves sucking his cock. And he brings in the subscribers, how do you think they hit 1mil.

There was like one black actor in Space Cop.

>somebody said Rey is a Mary Sue

Attached: imincharge.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

There are dozens of Best of the Worst episodes with more views than his.

Fucking Space Cop

this crosses nicely with the galaxy's edge thread we had earlier
the menu is mostly "seasonal" vegan crap
the blue milk isn't even dairy

Attached: milk-stand-menu-may-2019.jpg (895x511, 58K)

>when your so far under the radar resetera has no affect to their day to day.
I would say based

why would they?

Milwaukee has em, and Chicago has been moving north through MN and WI bringing drugs, crime, and taking welfare

Third Reich Mike Stoklasa is racist?

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Attached: 1560168037078.png (1102x543, 889K)

See

Honestly some of their humor is based in racist and sexist concepts, they might deny this, but they aren't a product of the 2010's, their humor is very "dated" by comparison. I find them to be funny, I'm surprised they weren't shut down by Youtube a long time ago though.

They used to be good when they put effort into their shit. They have been coasting in neutral for like 2 years.

>Jay
>Anything other than a little bitch
IF that guy wasn't hanging out with real guys like Rich and Mike, he'd be just another arthouse snob.

Rich at least, has skills outside of critiquing cinema. He's a pretty crafty handyman.

RLM's not a corporation so they're pretty safe from those types.

Here we go

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully posted the "review" pasta

Attached: 1422502468094.jpg (376x471, 29K)

That's wonderful! Rich Evans has mortified Julia Roberts, cuddled with Macaulay Culkin, and has now been drawn into MAD Magazine. His funeral will have more interesting shit at it than mine, that's for sure.

>"Why yes, I do post 6 year old pasta. How did you know?"

Attached: gigachad.jpg (635x601, 65K)

dropping the woman was a smart move
her chest was very distracting

Yeah i know but false flag threads like this is proof that they try

She left because people were obsessing over her feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM1vZ41LLl4

They don't want to go down the Lucas route.

What? Were her feet even particularity good looking?

Is that 2nd person not a woman?

That's the kid from home alone. The one MJ molested.
Also he constantly makes references to "pizza"

started watching the videos with aids moby, they're alright but the main 3 are so much better

every time they post a botw i hope jesse will come back but she never does

but what about Josh?

Attached: dream team.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Will he be okay?

Attached: Rich Evans over the years.png (981x394, 561K)

he's aging like luke skywalker

Mike needs to go to Galaxy's Edge and do an ironic theme park video

Is it true that Mike spends $5,000 a month on dining at the finest restaurants?

Actually she spent Patreon money on diamonds.

>aidsmoby wearing a CGP Grey shirt
this was years before Grey became insufferable, right when he first started the podcast when it was still comfy

no he spends that on booze

Do you think Mike cried?

Attached: 4.jpg (1879x912, 312K)

Nope. They have that one massive faggot antifa supporter on every once in a while.

>They have that one massive faggot antifa supporter on every once in a while.
which one?

{spoiler]Mike[/spoiler]

dude's right though
t. milwaukee user

Beardfat

WHITE IS A COLOR YOU STUPID BITCH ASS CUNT YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK. FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF STEPPED ON SHIT THAT GOT SCRAPED OFF THE BOOT OF A MONGOLOID AND THEN EATEN BY A PITBULL AND SHAT OUT ONLY TO BE REJECTED BY FLIES.

Attached: mad-magazine.jpg (2048x1536, 561K)

wow, that's fucked up. i'd be pissed if i was a donor

fuck jessi

Attached: 781852582387.jpg (958x721, 89K)

This guy. I don't remember his name but he's a massive cuck on twitter and he supports antifa terrorists.

Attached: antifaggot.png (1822x856, 2.02M)

when was the last time you've had (lol) sex? be honest

Attached: meontheright.jpg (1434x1080, 153K)

When was the last time you had a relationship last more than (lol) a year?

>California jew is a massive retard
very surprising

It's a good explanation but Mike is wrong at the end. Having all those different elements was intended, they are meant to be historical epics in space. A grand movie like an Epic or a Bollywood production has a little bit of everything in it. This is exactly the kind of thing George meant when he said people didn't understand what Star Wars was or what the prequels were.