Why did her acting career fade into obscurity?

Why did her acting career fade into obscurity?

Attached: asr.webm (1080x1080, 2.04M)

I want my face to fade into her butt

Attached: 1366123502637.png (418x625, 604K)

She won't take advantage of her giant ass.

Because she's probably a decent person.

The usual. Wouldn't suck Jew producer dick or go the lez route like Saoirse.

These women need to be breeding every 9 months. They can't be on camera.

what should she do with it?

Attached: trunk.webm (1100x804, 2.89M)

haha imagine if you were here irl and she farted in your face when she bent down into her trunk haha that would be so weird! lol

in another universe she is a huge star and Marvel gave her a movie trilogy starring her.
She also has a Netflix series about her butt.

Attached: asr 1458272py.jpg (1270x1204, 1.13M)

She's like 4'11'', stayed in college during her peak, didn't suck jew cock, is white are good reasons

Cope. She's a bad actress, that's why her "career" fizzled out.

she peaked in bridge to terabithia. very fuckable

refused to convert to judaism

Cared more about a ridiculous college education:
>She went to the "Gallatin School of Individualized Study" at NYU, which is essentially where rich people go to do their studies in their own time. She created her own major, studying "the intersection of philosophy, ethics and drama".

Didn't she marry into a cult family?

and in another one she's sucking my cock

Lack of ass

feck off

Attached: x0a1154.jpg (908x602, 245K)

>he thinks being a famous actress is about acting ability

this is the real cope

Attached: THE HARVESTER.jpg (950x534, 141K)

those high res close ups of her face came out

Attached: 1513103831649.webm (550x718, 2.93M)

kek

sit on my face with it

Attached: jbynu65vW9fryv.jpg (625x900, 231K)

>he doesn't want a fuzzy all over gf
never gonna make it lad

Attached: 8.jpg (2048x2044, 706K)

that's anna sophia robb? wtf? last film I saw of her was that mountain thing with the rock. this is not right guys

more like bunda heelan

I don't get it. The guy is worth a bajillion dollars, but won't pay for some plastic surgery? Just get some lipo, and a lift. You don't have to look like a stereotypical producer these days.

>tfw no fuzzy gf

i want her to rub her fuzzy ass on my cock

iktf

Attached: 1555735341565.jpg (1576x1576, 359K)

Test

You can never really tell. It's possible she just refused to spread her legs open for some producer and that was it.

She didnt get down with the casting couch shit. Its obvious.

lack of success isn't necessarily proof of no casting couch, tons of chicks get fucked and never get a role.

You could pick her up and use her ass like a hat

Attached: 211bda96454454e1fb3edfdcac3dbd03.jpg (500x699, 73K)

>but won't pay for some plastic surgery?
Doesn't even need plastic surgery, the stupid fuck can hire an actual based personal trainer and transform himself completely within a year time. Acces to best gear he could find. Wouldn't even have to become super jacked, just really fit.
He just gets off on being a smarmy kike and throwing around is spending power and nepotistic influence, nothing more to it.

I wonder if she ever gets randomly abducted by tall girls like those. They could easily just pick her up and put her over their shoulder and since she's so smol just take her home with them or put her in the trunk of their car. She would struggle and try to get down but her arms and legs are too short. If she cried for help people would just laugh it off because it would look funny and they'd think the girl carrying her away would just be playing a prank on ASR

On the bright side one of us could snatch her up and logicalpy breed with her. Who gives a shit if she's on the Jewbox.

>posting low res reddit filename
modern Yea Forums, please

Attached: robb (5).jpg (2274x3015, 2.05M)

Look at that tasty face fuzz. Now imagine sticking your face between her huge bubble butt and feeling that soft, blonde fuzz on your face as you motorboat those cheeks

Look at what she has resorted to because you didn't watch her kinos!!!!

Attached: 1530961142443.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

g*d damn I miss Carrie Diaries era Yea Forums so much bros. ASR had such a long streak of being literally perfect, and it all came together during Carrie Diaries.

Attached: 011.jpg (2091x3000, 750K)

>doing work for no reason
this is why the jews rule over you, they don't do stupid shit like that.

That the real power. When you can be ugly dirty as fuck and still hollywood whores choke on your dick on daily basis.

wtf