This movie was pozzed as fuck

>every good human is brown
>ginger girl is a bitch
>nice cops are female
>woody lacks confidence despite his experience (although he did stick to his principles)
>passing of the torch (sheriff's badge) to a woman (similar to Cap and Falcon in Endgame)
>Woody gets castrated
>Buzz completely dumbed down to the point where he literally lacks agency
Despite these things, it was really good. It was even better than Toy Story 3; its pozzed nature didn't hamper the experience at all. One should just be aware of these things. Bo Peep's change had good reasoning behind it. I wish they utilized the other toys a bit more. TS2 is still on top.

Attached: MV5BMTYzMDM4NzkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1Mzg2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

If you stopped caring so much about race and gender all the time, you'd be a much happier person

hey I still enjoyed it. I didn't find any problem with any of this actually. Just pointing out times are changing

why does it bother you so much, do you get all your world views from Yea Forums?

I liked the US when it was a Western country

It hasn't noticeably changed within your lifetime

nah you sleeping, bro. even my quiet suburb is changing

You mean if mainstream media stopped caring about race

this. I never cared before. For example, black green lantern was my favorite character in Justice League and I thought nothing of it. But the replacement of MINORITIES (Europeans) is so blatant you have to be retarded to not have noticed at this point.

I wish I could hang all the faggots, as well as the faggots that use the word pozzed.

>Forky is neither fork nor spoon (transgender)
>Shown as a bumbling retard who can't do anything and has to be saved by others
>Constantly tries to kill himself like trans people do
Based Disney

Well all the main toys were white. The only “black ones” were the stuffed animals.

If you stopped virtue signaling on Yea Forums of all places you’d be a much happier person

Attached: EDDF22B3-0227-4338-AD53-511F5463DD52.jpg (680x662, 34K)

Every single couple in the movie was interacial absolutely disgusting

did you watch the end? Forky is straight

yup.

boy I sure do love summer

>Woody gets castrated
wait what?

Attached: 45335435.jpg (892x833, 194K)

how is Bo Peep anti feminist?

he lost his voice box and lasso

She has a great ass

feminism is just institutionalized women bitching collectively
and women will never run out of things to bitch about

kek

>although he did stick to his principles
no he didn't

dating white men

Wait wait wait wait, you enjoyed that shit?