I can't empathize with a fictional character unless it has the same skin color as me

>I can't empathize with a fictional character unless it has the same skin color as me

Attached: file.png (443x443, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its our time now biiihhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1561117080418.jpg (840x924, 87K)

Funny, that’s exactly what John Boyega stated.

And that's what /pol/ says. Both extremes are retarded.

That's true tho

If you're a retard.

Or a nigger, but thats basically the same thing.

Quality post, you really proved the thesis you asserted in

>mentions /pol/
Jesus, go outside smooth brain. They’ve set up residence in your pinhead.

Why are blacks so racist?

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

>mocks me for bringing up /pol/ in a /pol/ thread
>when /pol/ is the board constantly spamming this board with its agenda
Cringe.

YOU"RE GODDAMN RIGHT YOU FUCKING NIGGER CUNT
FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK NIGGER CULTURE

Stop posting bud, you’re getting worse.

Nice try, but I'm not the same retard, retard.

No it isn't. Plenty of whites liked shows like family matters and boondocks. Blacks are some of the biggest weebs out there and love anime like Dragonball where none of the main characters are black.

Good argument against turning white characters into niggers desu

I willingly watch Television in 2019 when there are much better avenues of entertainment

Attached: 1507050263149.png (485x443, 22K)

Denying in group preferences is retarded

Attached: 1560327600835.png (497x576, 212K)

>deflecting harder

Attached: 1560363556791.png (1243x719, 429K)

Attached: 1536098129154.jpg (464x322, 35K)

Attached: 1542326301304.png (657x705, 316K)

I bet you /pol/tards didn't even think about race before coming here

Attached: best.jpg (750x896, 154K)

These bait threads are so common now

Nigger monkey brains arent the same as whites.

edgy

Attached: 1548396339644.png (763x420, 54K)

You would be mistaken. However, for those that only realized the realities of race, namely that non-white races are criminals and leeches on society, so what? They came here filled with uses Liberal platitudes and learned from statistics and facts that other races are garbage. Are you against learning?

I didn't think about race until Trayvon Martin happened and the media racebaited the fuck out of it. Can't believe I thought Zimmerman was white at some point and blacks were being hunted down.

objectively false.

Attached: 1561734559345.png (1600x2780, 489K)

>Main character is mixed
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY-

Attached: 480A2ABF-49DA-4B91-B03D-22F446EE70C7.jpg (657x527, 194K)

Lol the gay sex is spot on. You know its true burnie fags

>t-t-they're both the same!!

No, retard. Ariel already has an established skin color: white. All traits of characters that are previously established should stay the same as a general rule. There is no valid reason to change her skin color and plenty of valid reasons to be upset at the change. The same applies to every case of blackwashing, whitewashing, brownwashing, or yellow-washing (who am I kidding, that last one never happens) characters: just don't do it.

Reminder there's a world of "minorities" out there and they're never going to be appeased. Whites have to start looking after themselves

Attached: global-population-by-race-minorities-maioritv-non-whites-are-the-overwhelming-37373374.png (500x439, 106K)

lol are you the same faggot who has already posted this image 100+ times on Yea Forums? kys already

>MUH INNOCENT WHITES, W-W-WE DINDU NUFFIN!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Attached: 1562018072733.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

nigger bitch should be glad shes in a white country where they don't cut her clit off with a rusty tuna can lid

Attached: 1545065784942.jpg (264x264, 13K)

>white people come to your homeland, destabilize your country and commit genocide
>leave you in ruins and claims "I-IT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN WE GOT HERE!"

Attached: wtf.jpg (284x178, 9K)

I hate when movies pander to me or to anyone else. Like when they show how Yea Forums works on tv

Based, fan service is stupid

>white people come to your homeland filled with tribal conflict
>people still living in mud huts
>Introduce the native to civilized social structures, engineering, and education
>revolt against white people and descend you country into madness

Stop getting your info from Twitter love. Whites literally dragged blacks out of the evolutionary dead end.

She's lucky to not be born a Jewish baby and have the rabbi bit the tip of the penis. Something I'm sure you're familiar

Africans do far worse to their own, who are you kidding.

If you can empathize with a mermaid of any racial background you have bigger thngs to worry about

wtf are you talking about nigger? no rabbi was involved just a profit driven doctor who convinced my parents it was a good decision

*peacefully liberates your hands from your wrists*

Attached: file.png (800x540, 413K)

>In theory, each right hand proved a killing. In practice, to save ammunition soldiers sometimes "cheated" by simply cutting off the hand and leaving the victim to live or die. More than a few survivors later said that they had lived through a massacre by acting dead, not moving even when their hands were severed, and waiting till the soldiers left before seeking help. In some instances a soldier could shorten his service term by bringing more hands than the other soldiers, which led to widespread mutilations and dismemberment.
By introducing "civilized social structures, engineering, and education" you mean enslaving, murdering and maiming right?

Attached: 400px-MutilatedChildrenFromCongo.jpg (400x600, 113K)

>Lol I don't need the same skin color to relate to a character
>but seriously way more actors need to be various shades of brown so I can relate to them

Which one is it?

>Africans going to a different continent to enslave and mindlessly murder innocents that they think they're superior to.
Yeah, never happened.

Attached: 1555322849172.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

You need to take this up with Belgium. This was their thing.

>implying blacks don't only watch black films made by either Madea or Jordan peele

Attached: 1562192466146.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>punish a village that had protested
What a nice way to say "raided white settlement killing the woman and children.

You're just proving what I said
>revolt against white people and descend you country into madness

Hang in there bud. We'll save you one day, just sit tight.

Mermaids suck. They have no genitalia, so why even begin a relationship? Even if they did, your offspring would probably be retarded monkey-fish spawn.

They didn't know how to voyage far distance. And that's a good thing, they would have raped the entire world. Also you do know, Africans sold slaves to merchants that were transported to the americas. Did you forget slavery was literally practiced everywhere

>different continent
Please, establish further arbitrary criteria.
>oh noes, they crossed the sacred continental boundary to do their massacres! The humanity!

>Corporations before the people
The neolibs want this too which is a good argument for fomenting a revolution imo. But of course I am just kidding and love the state and would never call for violence.

So niggers don't need any representation in films then. Cool.

Attached: 166589565656.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

Can't impregnate a fish. I haven't actually checked but I'm pretty sure we are incompatible. Should still be a hole somewhere though.

why is a majority white country obsessed with showing too many white people?

Attached: kids.jpg (900x695, 93K)

I want to ravage her

>Revolt against your benevolent teachings for no reason
Yeah, I'm thinking you put them back in their place. The real mistake was thinking they would learn. If you improve the quality of life of someone and they turn on you immediately you should pack your shit and leave them to their own devices.

Has there ever been a serious professional study done to conclude that racial representation in media had actual benefits?

Skate fish have vaginas very similar to the look and texture of a human female. The real fisherman's friend.

>white's murdering and enslaving people
>/pol/ scrambling to make up facts about how they were actually trying to "educate and civilize" them.
kino.

Attached: 1544333636245.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

Go do your own study if you care so much.

Probably nothing reliable

ironically that's what the nog they cast as ariel looks like

>>leave you in ruins and claims "I-IT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN WE GOT HERE!"

OH NO the mud huts ARE IN RUINS

>it’s what /pol/ says!!!!!
Got ourselves a big brained centrist here boys

Attached: 2FDD0494-CC23-414F-8045-6098043E2F92.png (454x520, 13K)

>>white's murdering and enslaving people

Nothing changed in Africa. They came into a continent rife with internecine tribal conflict, slavery and murder. Aside from the situation Congo, which lasted a little longer than 10 years, until the Belgian government took over, Whites doesn't do anything that Blacks already were.

the islamic slave trade was hundreds of times larger than the european/american slave trades. it had slaves from africa and eastern europe. keep blaming whypipo though

We both know you're a /pol/ user. Don't hide it.

Attached: pol.png (398x597, 429K)

Why do cucks suck at memeing?

Attached: 174C31D5-E023-4EDB-9350-5AAD6A3CA153.png (946x1293, 450K)

>B-b-but /pol/ told me Africa was only mud huts!
Holy fuck, american education is really something.

Attached: tumblr_m7iilmvgEH1r9llg7o1_1280.jpg (995x675, 130K)

everytime I learn more about islam it seems more and more based. Honestly don't understand why we hate them so much.

Ahh, the 'cuck' word! Very original!

Attached: 1543739284097.png (676x650, 122K)

>You need to take this up with Belgium. This was their thing.

No it wasn't. It was a venture controlled by the King of Belgium, who was acting in the capacity of a private citizen. It wasn't Belgium. It was one rich man who duped the international community by creating fake philanthropic organizations. What happened after Leopold's men wrestled control of the wilds from the Zanj slavers was considered a crisis that the Europeans was appalled by. The Belgian state, the actual country, took over control of the Congo from the private citizen King Leopold and his company to stop the violence.

>Trying this hard to justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands.
Yes Cleetus, white's are truly great. Enslaving and murdering blacks is actually a good thing because they would occasionally fight among themselves, therefore justifying our actions!

Attached: 1562006765012.gif (498x289, 3.52M)

fuck off abdul, go rape another teenage boy

>>/pol/ scrambling to make up facts about how they were actually trying to "educate and civilize" them.

King Leopold II literally took control of The Congo as a private citizen by creating fake philanthropic organizations that he said were going to explore, map and do humanitarian work in The Congo. That is why the European powers let him do anything. Then when word got out what the situation developed into, the European international community came together to strip control from Leopold's company and hand it over to Belgium.

>/pol/ hivemind boogeyman
okay kid

>rape
are you seriously that cucked that you believe rape is real?

/pol/ is a hivemind, just look at this thread.

Attached: hair_trigger.png (860x659, 49K)

>Enslaving and murdering blacks is actually a good thing because they would occasionally fight among themselves, therefore justifying our actions!

Blacks weren't enslaved by Whites in Africa, outside of the decade in The Congo after Leopold's private soldiers took the interior from the Zanj Arabic slaver warlords.

The Zulu lands were literally surrounded by hundreds of kilometers of empty lands with just burnt villages and skeletons. When the Whites first got into where Zimbabwe is now, the Matabele were genociding the Shona. It wasn't occasional wars. Tribal warfare was constant. Whites taking over put an end to the tribal fighting and Black populations exploded in size.

you realize european history is pretty much constant warfare too, right?

>Holy fuck, american education is really something.

How do those building exist if Whites literally razed every building to the ground when they left? You know after they grabbed up all the "resources" and took them with them?

>muh white saviors!

Attached: 1554672871983.jpg (1137x1620, 1.03M)

>you realize european history is pretty much constant warfare too, right?

Yeah, and Africans killing Africans is the fault of Africans. They've been doing it forever, they'd have conquered Europe if they had the chance and there is absolutely no moral superiority held by Africans. Their problems are caused by themselves and White guilt is a pathological.

>screeching about guns on tv
How mad does it make you that you’ll never take them away?

Attached: 8768CE80-BC2A-4C16-AFE5-3EA4D66C907F.png (504x378, 329K)

>they'd have conquered Europe if they had the chance and there is absolutely no moral superiority held by Africans
>what if....
LMAO

>>muh white saviors!

muh White devils!
Fuck off. Africa is a shitty place because Africans make it that way. It was a violent, poor, undeveloped shithole before Whites got there, got improved by Whites, and is now a violent, poor, undeveloped shithole after Whites are gone.

>it wasn't belgium
>it was the king of belgium
Absolutely based spastic.

Attached: skate fish vagina.jpg (646x600, 35K)

just because africans go to war with eachother, like any other human population on the planet, doesn't justify literally chopping off their hands for no reason.

um actually it does cus white people are actually the best, and they really did it because they cared deeply for the african population. proof? my ass of course.

Just because you enjoyed getting fucked by strange men at 9 doesn't mean others did.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

>they're attacking their own troops

Attached: this is your brain on crabs.gif (444x250, 1.57M)

It has always been the kids table

no we're based because we're racist.

Attached: 1560363387430.gif (2000x800, 540K)

You're an absolute fucking moron if you think the African has any moral superiority. It's White people that invented the idea that it is wrong to conquer other people. It's not a Black idea. Blacks are only upset that it was their people getting subdued. What moral superiority is there in bemoaning your plight?

Whites never should have changed the way they think, because Whites are the only ones to believe that conquering others is wrong. Everyone else just takes advantage of White morality.

/pol/ is a social construct now. its more shills and redditers than original posters

haha look at this fucking feminist cuck. you got a few #metoo's you wanna throw in there?

Fucking this. She is a canonically half-white half-green literal mermaid, and casting a black mermaid or a white human or anything other than a half-white half-green literal mermaid would ruin the immersion of this children's movie

true. I would rather save a drowning dog than an arab or black person.
They are not my kin.

>Absolutely based spastic.

What kind of primitive life form are you? Can you not understand that the state/country of Belgium and a man are two different things? Leopold was acting in the capacity of a private citizen with his own wealth, you fucking idiot. He wasn't marshaling the state power of Belgium. The corporate entity of the state of Belgium isn't the same thing as the man who is king acting as a private citizen on the international stage.

I don't have empathy for bugs tho. Niggers, spics, sand niggers, slanted eye'd people. No empathy my man

>It's White people that invented the idea that it is wrong to conquer other people.
>WHITE'S INVENTED THINKING.
This is your brain on /pol/.

Attached: 1561746190581.png (1080x992, 586K)

>Yes, I seethe about /pol/ threads yet I constantly bump them. How could you tell?

Attached: 1562181507078.gif (413x243, 51K)

That's why the European international community put a stop to it.

You are obviously misrepresenting everything.

>white's
this is your brain without a prefrontal cortex

>doesn't deny enjoying male butt sex
Brave, hope you enjoy the trip off the roof of a tall building.

Extremes are always retarded.

I don’t empathize with anyone who isn’t white.

>Yes, I post /pol/lution in every single thread on every single board yet I complain when others do it. I also hate being called out for what I am. How could you tell?

Attached: 1540658928152.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

You still need to take this up with la belgique though, spast.

Attached: 1560261122463.jpg (750x543, 34K)

>being such a beta that you've never fucked some faggots tight asshole and made him your bitch
I fuck the wives of men like you.

>Yet, Saladin did not shed the blood of Christians in Jerusalem. He freed the old, the widows, and the children to ensure that they were not condemned to a life of slavery. For forty days, he granted all Christians from foreign lands safe departure and allowed them to return to their respective countries with their property. He found the male guardians for Christian women to ensure that they were provided protection and shelter on their return journeys. He allowed the Eastern Christians to stay and reinstated the right of every Jew to visit and resettle in Jerusalem. He conquered Jerusalem on a Saturday and ordered that the Church be open on Sunday for services.
>Meanwhile the christians were murdering muslim women and children without a shred of mercy.
Based white man inventing mercy and the idea that conquering and murdering is wrong.

Attached: 1556616136320.jpg (640x480, 20K)

If that were true, then why do POC demand representation?

>This is your brain on /pol/.

It's the truth. Non-Whites bemoaned colonialism while they were occupied. So what? Then Whites developed an anti-colonialism movement. The idea that conquering others is wrong. The non-whites didn't develop that, they were just bemoaning that their people were occupied. Not that it is unjust that people are conquered. Only their people. Then they attack Whites in revenge, try to conquer them, proving that Whites are the only ones who believe it is wrong.

one of the biggest historical genocides was the bantu, migrating through africa, killing and raping everything along the way. if the anthropologists who theorized this are correct, such a migration/genocide would be enough to make at least three generations of Khanates blush with envy.

>>Latinx

stopped right there.

HEY! It took them 10,000 years to get those mud huts up and running.

>You still need to take this up with la belgique though, spast.

Leopold was a man who founded fake philanthropic organizations and an international company so that he could take private control of The Congo. That is not on Belgium. That is on Leopold. When everyone found out about what was happening in The Congo, it was a scandal among the international community. Belgium put a stop to it after the great powers agreed that they should take control over The Congo. Taking the area from the corporation of Leopold.

i never understood this. why should the majority of society change their behavior because you can't empathize? aren't you the defective one? nothing wrong with stories made by/for minorities but forcing minorities into everything always seemed like tokenism to me.

not a cis white male, btw.

This bread is about the little mermaid though

Attached: 1503051091_010.gif (320x278, 2.36M)

>Based white man inventing mercy and the idea that conquering and murdering is wrong.

You are moving the goalpost. Saladin had just conquered Jerusalem. He obviously thought that conquering was ok.

Show me an example of a non-White ruler giving away subject lands to those who live there. There is none. Africa is independent because Whites think that conquering others is wrong. Muslims are streaming into Europe because they think that conquering Europe through immigration and birth rates is ok. Whites are the only moral people.

Making things up to prove your racist points.

Attached: 1559247497239.gif (500x208, 925K)

>nigger mods and jannies not doing their jobs
take this then

another thread where /antifun get totally BTFO, this entire site is /pol territory

>Whites destabilizing middle eastern countries and then complaining about refugees.
Hilarious.
>Saladin had just conquered Jerusalem. He obviously thought that conquering was ok.
If he was your "based" white man he'd have murdered everyone in there.

Attached: 1561469068221.png (717x833, 497K)

>Ignores nigger monkeys from the sentinel island that haven't evolved past bows without the white man
haha what a sad life you live

Attached: 1542159788801.gif (741x674, 118K)

>Israel is white

to be fair, the entire declaration of human rights was conceived by white men

Attached: 1547013975060.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Attached: 1562079261649.jpg (681x580, 119K)

Why do you want to virtue signal about Ariel being an ugly nigger now?

You are not going to watch it & neither are most of the white girls on social media pretending to like it

stupid meme posting bich

edgy

Attached: pol..png (1552x255, 69K)

These are the same people who got angry at the white kid smirking at the native american

>(You)
>Blaming Israel whenever you guys do something you don't agree with.
Kek

Attached: MasterRace.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

>>Whites destabilizing middle eastern countries and then complaining about refugees.
>Hilarious.

Shias hating Sunnis isn't the fault of Whites.

what smoothbrain started this meme that progress has to be halted for our tribe just because another one can't catch up? yikes

even niggers love us haha pathetic loser

Attached: 1552106795770.jpg (368x346, 73K)

Based.

Attached: 1561647618136.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Who do you think enslaved them in the first place you absolute smooth brain?

strawman

NONONO STOP HAVING FUN, THIS IS A SERIOUS BOARD JUST LIKE MY SUBREDDIT

>2018
oh no a laddit rant, no one cares cry more nigger

Attached: 1552701031278.jpg (980x742, 133K)

>talking animals
yeah, but where are the black people, so i can empathize with them?

Attached: download.jpg (2400x1350, 284K)

>Posts a cartoon
Meanwhile...in reality.

Attached: nooooo.png (599x511, 341K)

Im just telling you, you wont win this

it's true though

>moral superiority held by africans

Lmao alright enough baiting please

who is Zoe Saldana married too? & Halle Berry? & Serena Williams?

go to her twitter and show me a tweet of her getting mad at that event
i'll wait and you won't deliver

Attached: 1542829361416.jpg (700x700, 105K)

>say no to capitalism
>comes to Yea Forums to defend Disney

Incorrect. I can emphasize with white characters and East Asian characters. Any other skin color though, you are correct I cannot emphasize with.

yikes holding niggers as something to look up to by spamming these images, while looking like this. Have a gender sweetie.

Attached: 1559098593928.png (934x738, 643K)

>white "men" are literally becoming women to experience the bbc
after we're done with your women you trannies are next

Attached: 123.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Is this movie my friend? Is this brand a lgbqt+ ally?

Attached: a lesbian.png (480x480, 260K)

Attached: 1562207497810.gif (380x307, 815K)

>Why yes, i did come up with the idea that conquering others is wrong.

Americans aren't white.
>Blacks anime
Who cares?

Poor baby