Jurassic Talk

Michael Crichton got his arm twisted to write the lost world and it shows in the Novels quality very bland.

Attached: download (14).jpg (220x174, 8K)

I liked the Invisible Dinosaurs. But yes, I agree

There never should have been a sequel. Crichton realized that the dinosaurs are dangerous beasts and needed to be killed by the military.

It is Hollywood/Spielberg/Treverrow/Yea Forums don’t understand. They all are obsessed with portraying and seeing the Dinosaurs are misunderstood giants that need to be protected. (Daaawwwwww! Look at the dinosaurs! Oh no! The poor creatures are dying! Mama! Save them!).

When these are animals that will kill people with no remorse because they are animals. They aren’t even real dinosaurs, they are genetic abominations created with Frog and other animal DNA.

Jurrasic Park’s Dinosaurs shouldn’t have more rights than humans you idiots!

Jurassic World even made the point that the "dinosaurs" in the park don't actually look or behave like the real animals would, they created them to be bigger and meaner in order to sell more tickets.

And then in the next movie, they go back to the "muh poor dinos" plot.

TLW novel is garbage. The movie is better, and that’s saying a lot.

The Lost World book is still better than Fallen Kingdom.

Hoofy boy is the best animal.

Attached: 222.jpg (640x360, 25K)

The Lost World novel was good as fuck, but the ending was clearly rushed

T. Universal studios employee.

Akimov, if you want me to run this little reactor experiment, there are two conditions: Firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Fomin is. All you have to do is check the dosimeter, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of vodka when we have a good day. Second condition: My fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to send one of the Georgians to check the control rods. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, check the dosimeter right here, or on the roof, or in the middle of the reactor core for all I care. But I've been in too many nuclear incidents with retarded Ukrainians to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: dyatlov.png (767x431, 74K)

hippies and bleeding heart liberals ruin everything

Which is why we need that R rated Jurassic Park horror movie I discussed last thread
>rich sightseers, idiot thrill seekers, wannabee /k/ommando types all pay their ticket to visit Isla Sorna
>things go wrong because that's life finds a way
>movie is a series of horrific encounters with all sorts of dinos and all of the humans meeting their end on the island of death

A daring synthesis

>the right to send one of the Georgians to check the control rods.

Attached: Chrysippus.jpg (949x409, 75K)

I like both books equally. JP is nice and sciency, whereas TLW is more exciting.

>Be me.
>Be Cousin user.
>Take little cousin to see Jurassic World then snorkling.
>He is completely terrifield of the mosasaur.
>Live in Texas.
>Go snorkling.
>He sees a Alligator Gar and loses his shit.
>Tell him its fine they're not aggressive.
>Get fucking bit and bleed in the water like crazy.
>Little cousin is in Moldume mode and "saves" my life.
>Play it off so he feels happy.
>tfw I got attacked by a prehistoric freak of nature.
>tfw my little cousin is now completely terrified of the river from the Gat and NOT the normal alligators.

Attached: 75698790.jpg (1280x694, 104K)

I dont think having a sequel was the issue. It was more that crichton was more concerned with pushing the idea that humans shouldnt play god with genetics but missing the point that the entire concept and appeal of jp is the dinosaurs. no one in the real world or in the book gives a shit about what crichton's message and it made him mad that his work will forever be overshadowed by that fact.

The movie is neat. That scene with the stegosaurus at the river is beautiful.

And yet the novel is still orders of magnitude better than the movie.

They're still living beings, you shitbricks. The first Jurassic World even made a point of mentioning this several times with a whole scene that drove the point home. I swear to christ Yea Forums doesn't even know how to watch a fucking movie.

This was the story of 3 except no one died.

Shut up, bleeding heart. I'll take saving a person, even a dumb nigger like you, over a stupid dinosaur any day. I don't care that it's alive if it's causing chaos

How many people did that stupid little girl kill by releasing those dinosaurs upon an unprepared and unsuspecting populace, and all those dinos will be dead as soon as the national guard can mobilize
the next few weeks are going to be the army hunting dinosaurs with attack helicopters as they rampage around doing millions in damage
and it's portrayed as a good thing

its been months and it still pisses me off

Attached: 1528581452289.jpg (1200x800, 235K)

user like half the people who flew to that island died.

Then you prove you're retarded as fuck. Who the fuck saves a stupid human instead of a dinosaur? How retarded do you have to be?

Attached: b09.png (812x1055, 1.59M)

that's the point, I wanna see ALL the people be horrifically torn apart by pre-historic monsters

Why do people think Jurassic world 3 will be about dinosaurs rampaging in cities when the director said thats not going to happen.

Basically imagine driving on a long road in the woods and hitting a fucking raptor that ran out into the road.

What's the point of sequels then?

We all know what's gonna happen just make a R-rated faithful adaptation of the Novel.

some user mentioned a few threads ago how the biggest disaster would not be the big ones but the little compys who would reproduce fast and destroy natural food chains upsetting the environment
a classic invasive species

Attached: 1486257232240.png (582x847, 1.04M)

Please tell me the next thing you are going to say is, "humans are horrible creatures who wage wars and commit murder and rape. Nature is just following it's instincts!"

Because then I can dismiss you.

>Jurassic World Evolution won't allow workshop.
>carnivores maim animals and people with 0 blood.
Why live.

>He mate why the long face?
>"Compys."
>Oh man they ate my birds, bit my kid, and nearly got the dog.

I didn't see any compys though I don't think there been compys since the Lost World.

I've been underwater and seen one of those. Was absolutely terrifying.

isn't this just the first part of the Jurassic park novel?
>compys get to mainland and start wrecking shit

No. I would say you're a cancer and blight upon this Earth and Sauropods are pretty.

Raptors actually.

How would the United States Canada and Mexico react to something like this? Where the forests or less populated areas get harassed by dinosaurs. Do they use millions of dollars and thousands of men to try to kill the problem or do they just heavily secure roads and major cities still costing millions and thousands of men to secure. I hope Jurassic World 3 takes a more Lost World Novel approach where the dinosaurs are in the forests and jungles rather than 2 hours of the 15 minutes San Diego Rex rampage.

Both actually.

In the first one compys maimed a girl and killed a infant and by the end of the book Raptors sowed away on boats and filled the jungles with Central America.

>Jurassic Talk
YEEEEEEEEEE

>Do they use millions of dollars and thousands of men to try to kill the problem or do they just heavily secure roads and major cities still costing millions and thousands of men to secure.

Do you realize how many resources the United States commands?

A $100/compy bounty with no bag limit would solve the problem in a week as a forgotten line item to a congressional appropriations bill.

I don't think copies made it to the mainland though. Maybe they did on boats? I might be getting two species mixed up. I'm pretty sure Raptors made it to the mainland by suboceanic caves?

no they do, the mystery is set into action when that scientist finds a monkey with a half eaten compy

I tried a couple of times a day or two on here and Yea Forums and took a break so glad we're getting some steam.

What about the Rex's and Carnisaurs user you can't just expect some hunters to fix this or even Raptors. They'll just kill these hunters.

We amend the authorization to use military force against Al Qaeda to include dinosaurs. Bam, now you can call in A-10 strikes on Apatosaurs.

Same shit I thought you would say. WeRe A vIrUs. You are an idiot.

attack helicopters, but the other user is wrong about the bounty just hand waving them away
it may stem the tide but in the first book it is explicit how compys breed like rabbits and are hearty little bastards
hell they made it to the mainland by drifting across the ocean, with numbers behind them they will spread all over the continent

Attached: 1562019447972.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

The caves didn't lead to mainland, the caves were where the raptors were nesting. The last scene of the book is them in the cave seeing the raptors all gathering on the shoreline waiting for a supply ship to come in so they can migrate.

Strike our own soil? No.

We'd just protect cities and roads it's less reckless.

As others have said, the compys would destroy the environment to the point that many people would probably die of hunger. An invasive species like that would be disastrous on a global scale.

Why would you do that when it's cheaper to just not allow fucking idiots to go camping in a area with 20 ton eating machines.

Trips confirm you are a virus, you dumb faggot.

Yeah it's been a while, I thought it was Raptors waiting for the ships.

the concern would again be their effect on the environment
Apatosaurus eat a fuckload of plant matter every day, they would destroy national parks and ruin millions of acres of farmland
raptors would be an apex predator lurking behind every rock killing cattle and threatening the American Buffalo and other endangered species, not to mention humans
compys would invade kill native birds and small mammals all over, and just imagine if one got into one of those chicken mills, all of the produce would be lost
and even if conventional hunting would be ineffective that won't stop every idiot and his brother from trying to go out and hunt dinos inevitably getting themselves killed by the hundreds

in the long run a sustained campaign to stamp out as many of the pests as you can before they can establish themselves is the best option

Attached: 04ddkt0zayf21.jpg (1832x1222, 114K)

What would you do if you found that this little shit released the dinosaurs in public.

Attached: lockwood.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Adopt her and raise her to be my clone wife when she is of age (Like hero President Grover Cleaveland), hoping she has some bullshit Dino DNA Targaryen psychic bonding powers, making our descendants uniquely adapted for the Saurapocalypse.

What an interesting thought experiment. But the thing is all you anons are ignoring is the fact really only a hand full of dinos where on the mainland so really California is the only place to see dinosaurs and even then it would be very rare to die from a raptor attack or some other predator. Compys never made it out of the island and really it would take years for some real damge and the carnivores would go extinct since it was like the original rex one carnisaurus and Blue.

how many breeding pairs of each species escaped the Texan/Slavic monster auction? one? two? they'll dead in twenty years from inbreeding alone.

Well so far we have one /pol/ster but no scalies on the thread.

You seem sad about that?

No, no. More like that one fucking annoying kid in the class is missing. You're happy but it''s just off without him.

I can larp as one if it will make you feel better.

Attached: unafurry4.png (800x600, 116K)

I'm touched but no thanks I like the change of pace.

>I can larp.
>SCREEEEEEE
>CAW CAW!
>GRRRRR
>HISSSSSSS

Am I doing it right?

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1188x673, 90K)

>18 years later and people still argue over this

Where my fellow spinochads at?

Attached: AAAAAAAH RAPTORS HELP ME.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Why the duel is bad.

>Rex is young and not fully grown.
>Spinosaurus is a genetic freak and a called "Doctor Wu's mistake."
>It should be near the ocean or rivers so why is it in Rex territory.

I like the Spinosaurus's model and roar but it's just inaccurate to the point of not even being fun to watch. He acts like a serial killer than a animal.

>tfw somewhere out there in JW people were selling clones of waifu to rich fat bald old man

I like how in the latest movie, as Ian Malcom is giving his "fuck them" speech, it is obvious that movie itself is trying to tell me he is wrong when in fact he is the only person making any sense.

>Spinochad
>Dies from mercs 4 years later.

Be grateful they replaced the goose with a carnisaur during the escape when the rex crushed it's neck.

desu I thought the movie made Malcom look good.

>release some dinosaur (less than 20 or so)
>welcome to the jurassic world
>big mosasaurus swam to the coast to hunt for human while it can eat orca, shark or whale
>ptera made it to the city without getting turned to mist by AA

Yeah?

So, WTF happened with the Pterosaurs that were released at the end of JP3?

Attached: what.png (600x300, 216K)

They were found in Canada and captured by Hoskins for Jurassic World in 2002.

I've seen em all at least once but the first one is the only one I re-watch. I do a lot. Are the sequels even worth it, I cant remember.

The Lost World and World are pretty good only watch 3 and Fallen Kingdom if you're marathoning the franchise.

You can't use inaccuracy as a foundation while we're in a Jurassic Park thread, friendo.

Since you're going by JW lore then you said it yourself - it's a genetic freak. Spino was literally Indominus v0.5 and destroying the ecosystem on Sorna because it's not a natural Spinosaurus. It was an experiment gone wrong.
I'm actually confused as to how all this makes it "bad" when you're looking at it through a post-JW lens. All that just goes to the favor of Spino, (which it should, I don't like how people think Rex needs to be untouchable) even the sub-adult Rex myth. Which I've never seen a source for.

Attached: WojakRex.png (719x665, 146K)

I love Jurassic Park. It's my favorite movie of all time. One of my favorite books of all time. I've played the games and read the comics. I've enjoyed all of the movies to some extent.

But I really can't think of any concept for JW3 that gets me excited. Maybe it's because Trevarrow is a hack and I'm completely uninterested in his Planet of the Apes ripoff take on things, but I'm not very enthused about the next movie.

Everything but Fallen Kingdom, unless you really feel the need to. Wouldn't recommend it, though.
You don't TECHNICALLY need to watch it, but I think it's given more hate than it deserves. It's short and to the point and has the best dinosaur designs and atmosphere in the entire series imo, but doesn't really add anything to entire franchise as a whole as far as story goes.

You don't TECHNICALLY need to watch it, but I think III's given more hate than it deserves**

My bad.

I like Spino but that rex was a juvenile because it was tiny compared to the rex from JP and TLW. I feel like if it was a full grown Rex and Spino it's a coin toss.

Also the source of the little rex is the lost world.

Remember the baby rex? Well that's the same one but grown up to a juvenile.

I don't think anybody is to be honest. Dinosaurs on the mainland was going to be a given, (much to my dismay, the climax of The Lost World dragged on too long and I don't get why people would want more of it) but I don't see how a handful of them being released into California and a couple of outliers being shipped somewhere really marks a coming of a "Jurassic World."

Anyone got any dino related books to recommend aside from Chrichtons stuff?

Looked it all up for you.

Spino
>15-18 feet tall.
>7 tons

Rex
>13 feet tall
>7 tons

Rex in the film was 10 feet tall (yes I measured) when he's found eating a carcus of some animal so doing the math that rex was young and was probably a few tons underweight.

Fallen Kingdom is just weird. A complete mixed bag of a movie. From a directing standpoint, I think it's really well made. JA Bayona crafted the most intense dinosaur scenes we've seen since the first two movies. The script completely let him down though and I don't think he should be blamed for that.

The script was really bad though. It's basically just a remix of The Lost World and has a lot of plotholes for people who are big fans of the series. I really don't get why they couldn't have just moved all the dinosaurs to Sorna instead of whatever they were trying to do.

As far as JW3 goes. If it doesn't go with the invasive species angle I'll be disappointed. That's a real life problem that Florida is facing right now with pythons and other animals. It would be cool to see a high concept take on it. Since the Jurassic World universe dinosaurs can change their sex because of their frog DNA, there could be a massive population of some dinos running around out there.

Pythons have wiped out 90% of small native mammals and birds in the Everglades. Imagine what some raptors would do to an ecosystem.

Fellow Jurassic bro here. The only idea I'm really keen on is scaling everything back a bit. I think Jurassic World would have worked much better if contingencies such as nothing but herbivores being made. However Wu, on a secret part of the island is secretly working on developing raptors. Cue a weather storm with a power outtage, raptors get out and begin hunting and stalking various visitors in what was supposed to be a canivoreless park. Make it the horror movie Fallen Kingdom tried to be without having to roid out any existing dinosaurs. Stick with dinosaurs are boring, but it's the ones with sharp teeth that people want to see.
Obviously this can't happen now. So maybe a Jurassic prequel with Muldoon and team's first interactions that led to them learning just how dangerous the raptors are.

I remember Michael Swanwick's "Bones of the Earth" being good. But I haven't read it since 2004. I remember being scandalized by some fleeting scenes of deviancy but it is tame compared to nearly all current year media. The plot and world is pretty fun.

Don't worry the dinosaurs won't terrorize the city atleast.

I feel sort of bad for defending Jurassic World now. I always said that it's a bit deeper than people gave it credit for and that the concept of hybrids is something that I could see Michael Crichton himself conceiving.

After Fallen Kingdom and The Book of Henry I'm fairly certain that Trevarrow is just a a dumbass though

Well We probably won't see another Jurassic Park movie in at least a decade after Jurassic World 3 so what do anons?

It's never been confirmed that it was the baby rex, so that isn't an actual source, just fan theory.

On a side note, the animatronic from III is the buck from TLW repainted, and even it's CGI model uses the same model rig from the buck as well. That doesn't justify that it's fully grown, but you could make an argument that since it uses all the same assets of a previously seen grown rex that it is. But I'm not going to make that argument because there is an obvious height difference, as pointed out by Which I fully get. Ironically enough, official JPIII material puts the Rex at 14.5 feet and is about the same size as the Sue skeleton. If we want to talk realistically here, that's probably what a full size rex would look like.
It's definitely smaller than Rexy, though, who actually stands taller than Spino canonically. But for that rexlet, I still think that's all based on purely personal theory to make rexboys feel better about their guy getting beat down.

Attached: JP3-Statistics.jpg (800x600, 176K)

>USA gets defeated by (((lizard people)))
>thinks it can stop bigger lizards

Ingen user here (the height guy)

While I stand a neutral party. The part of the duel where the rex bites down on the Spinos neck should've killed the animal since the rex's jaw can crush bone. This either proves that.

>A. the rex was younger and having a weaker bite.
>B. The Spinosaurus has some weird genetic change to give it stronger bones.
and the most likely option
>C. The writers wanted to make this animal look threating by killing it's main Icon as a lazy attempt to make it look cool.

Again not a Rexfag but couldn't they just use the animal on it's own without using a cheap shock from killing the rex?

Personally I didn't feel any sense of tension with the Indoraptor scenes. It may have been me being reluctant to turn my brain off, but the thing is based off raptor DNA, which was said in the same movie to have a scent radius of up to a mile. Why the FUCK can it not tell that they were right below the Triceratops skull it was climbing on?

But before that, the whole smiling at the camera thing when it was toying with Buffalo Bill really killed the mood for me. I just couldn't take it seriously. God I wanted to like the movie, they had a fucking Dino Crisis thing going on but it just didn't work.

If they go with the invasive species thing then they NEED to set the events of the film much farther in the future if they want the whole breeding out the ecosystem thing to work. About 5-7 years, I would think. Chronologically the time beteen JW and FK was 3 years and if they keep that sort of continuity it just wouldn't make sense.

Who's ready for Jurassic Park to be ruined?

Attached: 1561871952103.jpg (1440x828, 1.09M)

It's been ruined since 2001.

it already is

I hate hybirds.

Attached: Francis 2.jpg (480x360, 8K)

But Chaos Effect was a based toyline.

Attached: 1547164720509.jpg (1092x840, 202K)

You probably won't need anything much bigger than a elk rifle. Large predatory dinosaurs like Trex and Carnosaurus are theropod dinosaurs. Theropod dinos were the ancestors of modern birds, Theropod=Bird Hipped Dino. Their bones are light and hollow and they generally lack the defensive capabilities that many herbivorous dinos had. Like a trike's frill or an ankylo's armor plating and tail club. A full sized rifle cartridge should have plenty of energy to shatter any theropod's bones and penetrate deep enough to hit something vital. So if you want a meat eating dino gun I'd go with some sort of battle rifle in real fn' NATO, a semi auto 7mm elk rifle or maybe a 10g shotgun loaded with slugs. Elephant guns will definitely do the trick but you'll run the risk of overpenetration. Also you'll have to deal with retarded recoil and a tiny ammo capacity. With a 'battle rifle' you should be able to handle any theropod that comes your way thanks to its high caliber/muzzle velocity and the 20rnd+ detachable magazines. Think H&K G3 patterns, AR-10s or FN FALs. Maybe even a SCAR-H if you've got the cash.

TL;DR Theropods are nowhere near as resilient as Saurischias. A full sized caliber rifle with a 20 round or more detachable magazine will be your best bet for a '1 size fits all' weapon against Rexes, Compies, and everything in between.

>tfw Dieter didn't explode that compy with his G3

Attached: Dieter.jpg (601x325, 78K)

No. I HATE hybrids.....and Spinofags....and Rexfags...

Attached: Francis.png (740x873, 1.85M)

Well, you aren't wrong about the 3rd option. Joe Johnston himself said that he wanted to pay homage to old stop motion dinosaur fights and make a modern version of them. I've already said that I don't like the thought that rex should be put on this untouchable pedestal, but they probably could've done it better. I still like what we got.

And if you want to talk about bite force being relative to it's age, you won't find it in JP. Not even for Rexy. Same shit happens during the Indominus fight where she bites at the I-Rex's neck and it does fuck all.
Then again, we are talking about a fucking ROCKETPROOF dinosaur (what the fuck?).
It's hard to correlate accurately the bite force when the only times we ever see it have any affect is on smaller dinosaurs (raptors/ gallimimus/carnotaurus) or humans.

Fallen Kingdom already ruined it.

What are your thoughts on ALAN?

Attached: jurassic-park-iii.png (1024x536, 251K)

How do you feel about the Doomsday Rex?

Attached: 56046406.jpg (1000x667, 580K)

I liked the novel, never saw the movie.

The raptors were sneaking aboard the supply ships and escaping to the mainland that way. IIRC it was Grant or Tim who saw raptor silhouettes running past the windows of a supply ship through a pair of binoculars or something.

Not him, but I never had a problem with this scene other than Grant should have seen a Nublarensis raptor.

I hate talking raptors....and feathers....and stupid 90s cartoons.

Attached: Francis 3.png (199x400, 108K)

I'm pretty sure it was compies that made it to the mainland since they're the poisonous ones, and were biting babies. Raptors had a secret nest tho.

>hearty
hardy. Their hearts are tiny

The absolute state of spinofags.

Attached: 1498878390332.jpg (800x641, 81K)

>Irex fight
Oh yes definitely I'm fair I thought she was a goner myself but I guess not.

But I am a man of scince after all I work for a genetics company afterall so the Spinosaurus should've been toast from those nice men with rocket launchers see Anyway do you anons need have any questions about the animals?

Attached: meh.jpg (682x900, 70K)

At least we aren't part of the feather plague.

Attached: CnV-teRUIAATxBX.jpg (570x485, 47K)

Why didn't this piece of shit die?

>Duuuh these genetically engineered creatures have rights!
>I'm gonna go along with Sarah's retarded plan to bring a baby dino back to base camp!
>Oh the dino ate my co-worker but it's not the dinos fault!!
>Yuck the poachers saved me and my retarded friends from the wild freak animals trying to kill us
>Better steal their ammo and sabotage the base camp!

Fuck, why wasn't he torn apart instead of Eddie? At least when Eddie refused to shoot a dino it was a herbivore just minding it's own business.

Attached: lw5.jpg (528x284, 26K)

Do you remember the big ramp up of "Genetic Freak Dinos InGen Didn't Want You To Know About!" toys they were pumping out between TLW and JP3? Spino was always a genetic freak with a monstrous murder appetite.

Because Hollywood supports ecoterrorism.

Kidnap her and feed her to a dilophosaurus. If you read the book you know those things dont fuck around.

People complain about Amanda in III for being nothing more than being annoying and yet I never hear anyone complain about this fuck. Literally the cause of all those people's deaths and a preachy hippy fuck.

How about my favorite childhood book?

Attached: 510RT04VQ4L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x316, 27K)

Oh boy another round of Spinosaurus and Tyrantosaurus enthusits going at it like cats and dogs.

You do realize these animals are in fact animals correct? They dont care about what you think at all they'll kill you both equally. So why don't we all agree that InGen is good at making a fearsome dinosaur no matter what kind it is.

They seem to take it very personal.

Attached: 3.png (625x221, 16K)

Children of the Matrix

Attached: 1498880814042.gif (403x433, 46K)

Fuck I loved that book.

Good taste user I love those books.

>That's a real life problem that Florida is facing right now with pythons and other animals
Don't forget the wild boars fucking up every ecosystem they stumble into ALL ACROSS THE USA. Fuck boars

Attached: Pest Control.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

>Alligator Gar

oh Fuck this shit...you are insane for swimming next to this shit

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x690, 73K)

Attached: 1lUuak9.jpg.png (736x468, 675K)

They usually don'y attack anything bigger than it can eat so that one was probably upset with me getting to close or just a dick.

Poor Suchomimus didn't make it into the movies.

Attached: Sucho.jpg (1400x830, 179K)

Attached: Suchomimus-detail-header.png (1165x540, 123K)

We got Baryonyx so close enough.

>The part of the duel where the rex bites down on the Spinos neck should've killed the animal since the rex's jaw can crush bone.
This is the clincher. Rexes are believed to have had the strongest bite force of any animal to have existed on Earth. Projected bite force for a full grown Tyrannosaurus Rex reaches almost 13,000PSI. Over twice what the Nile Crocodile, current living bite force champ, can output. That spino should have gone limp the instant the rex clamped down. Or at the very least have it's throat ripped up so bad it bleeds out since it did shake/pull itself free of the rex's jaws.

Attached: 54cae42d6c99e_-_trex-0312-de.jpg (640x320, 27K)

On a side note, I'm happy this general is getting traction.
I can't talk about dinosaurs or JP related stuff with anybody in real life without revealing my power level on the same level or passion I do with you nerds.

Feels good.

Attached: 5c4.png (500x333, 133K)

Just make sure not to overdo it. Maybe once a weekend would be nice. If it's constant, well, just look at any general on this board for what would happen.

She's one of my favorites in JWE.

Attached: swamp boys.jpg (4836x2164, 1.19M)

based Francisposter. Keep it up. You're doing God's work.

The footage didn't give us a good shot of if the rex got a good grip or not but I'll be fair to the Spino and T-Rex fans.

In the 2001 Isla Sorna incident the Spinosaurus should've die from that bite however in the 2015 incident the Rex should've died to the Indominus since she gave the rex a bite to the neck and since it has rex dna we can assume she had a equal or greater bite force.

Too bad JWE's guest mechanics such ass. Dinosaurs are kino as fuck.

The raptors were also getting to the mainland via supply ships.

Oh, I didn't make the thread. Good advice though.

Attached: 1554578037797.jpg (265x265, 12K)

>Virgin Dinosauroid v Chad Troodon

I've noticed when making these they tend to die out when I tried to make a new one after a thread gets JFK'd so I'm gonna probably do it twice a week On Wensdays and Saterdays

........................OK!

Anybody else ever wanted one of these?

Attached: jeep-wrangler-jurassic-park-1.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Was dieter a heroine addict? I always assumed he was sneaking off to do drugs but as many times as I’ve seen that movie I don’t know what he was doing

Greetings, Turok, I am Adon. The elders of the Lost Lands, known as the Lazarus Concordance, have charged me with the task of guiding you on your quest to stop the Primagen. The Primagen seeks to destroy the five energy totems that keep him imprisoned within the wreckage of his lightship. If he succeeds in destroying all five energy totems he will be free and the blastwave of temporal energy released will destroy your universe. You MUST stop the Primagen, Turok. Protect the energy totems at all costs. You will also be given additional mission objectives as you venture deeper into each of the worlds that you must explore.

The Port of Adia. This once peaceful coastal village has been utterly destroyed by the Dinosoid army under the Primagen's command. In the hills surrounding the city, the battle wages on. Stragglers are hunted down ruthlessly. The Dinosoids are genetically engineered dinosaur hybrids. They are utterly evil and very dangerous. Though they do the Primagen's bidding, the dinosoids have a more sinister and personal agenda of their own. To see Humankind wiped from the face of the Earth.

Your Mission Objectives are as follows.
>Activate three distress beacons
>Rescue four children
>Activate the warp portals
>Locate the energy totem and defend it at all costs.

Attached: Adon and Joshua Fireseed.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Featherniggers are the worst thing to hit the dinosaur fandom. I get such reddit vibes from them

Attached: 51671B5F-2E1E-4DA7-B80A-8528A338206B.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Yeah he deserved to be a messy rex snack

He was sneaking off to take a piss. Which is weird since he's a German with modesty. The exception to prove the rule so to speak.

Wow I sure do like Jurassic Park.

>ACTUALLY ALL THE DINOSAURS FROM JP ARE FAKE AND GAY
>ARN'T SMART FOR POINTING OUT EXAGGERATIONS FOR ENTERTAINMENT?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF DINOSAURS HAD FEATHERS
>YOU'RE JUST A BUT HURT SCALEY
>JURASSIC PARK SUCKS IT HAS NO FEATHERS AND IT'S FULL OF SCAELY KEKS.

I like feathers and scales but god these people are fucking obnoxious.

The dinosaur fandom is weird.

it's like 1/3 JP fans 1/3 scalies and 1/3 paleontologists like actual ones.

I feel obligated to post pic related

Attached: 16B16990-5F2C-4DAC-B318-EE662A637D63.jpg (750x598, 131K)

Fair enough, I guess he paid the price for trusting a spic with his life

“The dinosaurs we have now are real,” Wu said, pointing to the screens around the room, “but in certain ways they are unsatisfactory. Unconvincing. I could make them better.”

“Better in what way?”

“For one thing, they move too fast,” Henry Wu said. “People aren’t accustomed to seeing large animals that are so quick. I’m afraid visitors will think the dinosaurs look speeded up, like film running too fast.”

“But, Henry, these are real dinosaurs. You said so yourself.”

“I know,” Wu said. “But we could easily breed slower, more domesticated dinosaurs.”

“Domesticated dinosaurs?” Hammond snorted. “Nobody wants domesticated dinosaurs, Henry. They want the real thing.”

“But that’s my point,” Wu said. “I don’t think they do. They want to see their expectation, which is quite different…. I’m just saying, why stop there? Why not push ahead to make exactly the kind of dinosaur that we’d like to see? One that is more acceptable to visitors, and one that is easier for us to handle? A slower, more docile version for our park?”

Hammond frowned. “But then the dinosaurs wouldn’t be real.”

“But they’re not real now,” Wu said.

you made that up

On the wiki dude just look up Hoskins on the wiki

>People complain about Amanda in III for being nothing more than being annoying
Her character is being a mom
She's fine as is

>Don't forget the wild boars
What hunts boars?

>“The dinosaurs we have now are real,” Wu said
>“But they’re not real now,” Wu said.
Was it autism?

Attached: 1549617127692.jpg (976x549, 103K)

We do. Or rather we exterminate them. Wild boar are an invasive species and destroy every ecosystem they enter. They drive away native fauna and destroy the root systems of the native fauna. And before you know it a once pristine and healthy ecosystem has been reduced to a dust choked wasteland.

>Her character is being a mom
Fucking thank you.

Being purposely annoying is still fucking annoying.

hoofy boy.

Attached: AAAAHH.jpg (600x340, 74K)

>WeRe A vIrUs
But humans literally are viruses you retarded fuck, go to reddit instead, you don't belong here

he lost world sounds like a better film on paper.

>No parks
>More dinosaurs
>More violent rex and raptor action
>two rexes
>and a rice 15 minute break called the San Deigo incident

Why do people think it's bad.

>girl kicks a raptor to its death
even as a kid i thought that was dumb as fuck and took me really off the movie

>A $100/compy bounty with no bag limit would solve the problem in a week as a forgotten line item to a congressional appropriations bill.

Yeah, until the compy farms are set up.

It was one bad scene.

>wanted to be a paleontologist as kid
>get to school
>"wow you suck" t. teachers
>suck at everything except art classes
>mandatory math skills required to study in uni
>shit at math, no really i still use my fingers to visualize numbers, im retarded
>end up as a operating room ward
>still read about dinos and hope of going to arizona to dig up some fossils

Attached: 1529458121881.png (900x600, 784K)

It's one of the shittiest and less prestigious branches of science anyway. And it pays as well as your current job so who cares?