Heres your mermaid bro

Heres your mermaid bro

Attached: 9846157.jpg (640x361, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTHgzuKOIu0
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel?source_location=petitions_browse
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she cute

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
They never had mermaids in Africa

Too lightskinned.

So is there just never gonna be another ginger in movies again? Are they banned now?

not even black people think shes cute desu

WE WUZ MERMAIDS N SHIET! WHITEY STOLE OUR CULTURE BRUH

Attached: 1559344299544.jpg (600x400, 76K)

So the actress is cute, for sure, but a thought: Shouldn't mermaids be pasty and weirdly pale af? a la other deep sea critters? Mind you I prefer my mermaids monstrous

I think she's cute. Imagine buying her at an auction during the pre civil war times. Wtf I love slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=pTHgzuKOIu0

Ursula = Trump

she is cute and i already love her, would marry 10/10

it happened with Annie (idk if there was one prior though), and then Mary Jane and now Ariel.

no beef against this new actress or any others who i mentioned, but what's with the sudden deletion of redheads?

FUCK OFF, I'm so sick of this woke bullshit.

throwing up.jpeg

The best part of this is watching/pol/ fags seethe.

I will stop at nothing to see a white country free from this perversion

Camera flash

Attached: 82A44CF0-AF91-4A6C-987B-81A49BF0DC9F.jpg (650x867, 92K)

Attached: B53BD852-B725-4D2F-A9C2-B31BFF28443C.jpg (786x1017, 87K)

>but what's with the sudden deletion of redheads?

Redheads are whitest white people. There are even naturally blonde niggers, but there are no natural redhead niggers. That's why the kikes are removing redheads from movies and replacing them with niggers.

Whites draw a shitty pic that people laugh at,
Blacks make it to the silver screen.
Sit down.

The worst part is that you can't even criticize this without being called a racist. People are celebrating this all over social media with people getting 300k-1 million likes.

Attached: 1562197858466.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

>White people cast you and put you on a big screen
>”we did it!!”
Lmao. Reminder that black people never invented the wheel

Post whatever you want. But black Ariel is still happening and watching you autists cry about it is entertainment you can't buy

Attached: cowboy.jpg (225x225, 18K)

This is you.

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

Youre happy that white people put you on the big screen? Youre a slave to your hollywood masters.

Nope, this is me.

Attached: 6B750DCC-8FA8-421C-AC97-648F8549D352.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

fuck this, tv

fuck Im out of this place

Im tired
don't wanna watch
don't wanna know what new shit they'll do next

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (488x584, 108K)

I honestly think jews hate redheads

Attached: image.png (482x700, 521K)

And you are below them lmao, can't even get a lead for your own character. Someone else has to do the work.

gingers btfo

yup.

though one thing i just realized. live action Ariel cant technically be a redhead without dyeing her hair (which someone actually tweeted that)

and, she's a mermaid... how tf can she dye it in the first place, and with what?

I'd want a discount for fetal alcohol syndrome.

Your Ariel. Dye not needed

Attached: 85615135.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

You cant even come up with your own fairy tales, your own culture or create your own movies. They cast you for brownie points with your liberal masters and you think this is a win for you. Im trying to help you but you dont realize it. The funny thing is that what theyre doing is perpetuating the idea that you are thieves. Liberals truly are the most racist people of all.

>UNDER DA SEA
>UNDER DA SEA
>IT WOULD BE GREAT, JUST IGNORE THE CRIME RATE
>UNDER DA SEA

The hair dye is unrealistic but the whole being-a-mermaid-thing isn't. /pol/ logic.

Nah it’s funny that a movie made white people based on a story by white people is getting black folks so livid, if you think that Disney actually cares about black ppl then you’re wrong.

besides having great jailbait tits, this bitch is too ugly to play ariel

I love black women but I'm sorry they do not know how to swim. My last gf and none of her family knew how even though they went to the pool like normal kids.

African/Caribbeans have their own mythology

lmao is this a fucking joke?

There's already a black mermaid on Siren lads. Get with the times. And she has a nice fat perky ass.

Attached: 1560208765423.jpg (350x114, 14K)

but blacks cant swim even when they mermaids its a fact

Great, why not let the niggers stay in their own shitty myths?

so you're a faggot

Even though mermaids make up only 13% of atlantis’s population they still do 50% of the crime

Attached: 0094BA7F-2019-4AE0-B531-E382FD06D114.jpg (720x484, 48K)

BTFO
HOW WILL TRANNIES EVER RECOVER?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1544461066553.gif (432x450, 67K)

African Americans have no culture other than slavery and modern music.

hmmm reddit aside, spitting image. made me laugh

Obviously the guy in charge of the casting agency is just dyslexic. Someone sent him an email asking for a ginger, and this is the result

Attached: 46352538_302520383707860_443425258791515548_n.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

>Sit down
Go back n*gger

>Disney finds out black Twitter will shill anything for free as long as you pander to the dumbest of nigs

This is why black panther and the Lion King are being shilled so much. Because retarded blacks are too dense to see when they're being blatantly pandered to

At least their ancestors invented the wheel, you have to give that to them

>OK so we have this Little Mermaid movie in production right
>Yeah, cool.
>And she is played by a black woman with red hair. Let's say she got it through magic...
>Wait, wouldn't it be smoother to just make her white and redheaded? No need for the magic explanation then. And isn't this story based on white folklore anyway? Plus why would a European prince from the 1800s marry a black woman?
>But sir....Its's 2019.
>Ahh y-yes sorry of course. Why don't we hire Idris Elba as her father the king! (P-Please don't tell anyone what I said...)

She is cute, but looks nothing like the character she's playing. I hate when companies try to pander with shit like this for money and then black people eat it up.

Damn, so less than 1% of the internet users? This is the same number of Yea Forums type of incels worlwide, funnily enough. It's like you're both sides of the same mentally ill coin

>Still seeing race in 2019
Yikes, get with the times OP. You incels are the only ones who care about this bullshit.

>Yikes
>muh colorblindness
holy shit the onions levels

'Sup mah neegas
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel?source_location=petitions_browse

Is this the first time they raceswapped someone basic white girls give a shit about? Best I can recall it's usually just someone nerds give a shit about and everyone points and laughs at the nerds freaking out. But I'm curious to see what happens when basic white girls start feeling fucked with.

Wait, this ugly negress will seriously be Ariel?

You call nigger rumors 'music'? Have you ever heard actual music?

>le big brained centrist
If you’re not a reactionary, you’re a fag

"modern music" which is literally just repeated electronic signals programmed with a mouse

Colorblindness is racist too, you have to see black people for the special oppressed victims that they are. You can't just say they're the same as white people.

Sòything

If she were white, she'd look like an Innsmouth inhabitant. So they're trying to make The Little Mermaid Lovecraftian now?

why not make her a beaner, then black people and white people can agree on something.

why does everybody act like only black people and white people exist?

>here's your pocahontas breh

Attached: D-mVYIeXoAAhViS.jpg (2048x2048, 323K)

la creatura

So is the something kind of prejudice against redheads?

Why is literal cartoon characters being nonwhite so more nonwhites can self insert a bad thing for you incels?

why don't they just cast a chink

>redhead replaced AGAIN

Why are redheads literally being genocided out of film

WHY ARE REDHEADS BEING REPLACED BY NIGGERS

Cast Mulan as a Beaner. Then watch the world shit itself.

It'll be an Asian.

asian is too close to indian. Also, you can't go PoC to PoC

It would actually be cool if they did this (provided the actress is hot).

Attached: gaydolf6.jpg (773x721, 150K)

>White fragility isn't re....

Attached: White Fragility.png (770x838, 485K)

Varg would straight up kill you without a second thought. Youre livin in memeworld kid.

>responding to something is fragility

yo, my static shock remake is gonna be a white MC with a black sidekick I hope that's fine for you all.

Quick, spread rumors that Hitler was a readhead.....

Literally no one cares about a black Ariel, it's a folktale that's been done and redone 50,000 times across many cultures, it doesn't fucking matter, no one is legitimately mad about this.

You are being deceived in order to drum up headlines about white male outrage (little do they know, this site isn't even majority white)

Question is, isn't she supposed to be Poseidon's granddaughter? Poseidon who's a motherfucking white greek god?
NO user, YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO POINT OUT BASIC LOGIC, DISNEY WILL HAVE TO GET YOU NOW!
cool dubs

And it's gonna flop hard, so what?

>nigger pandering movie
>flopping
>pick one

based tranny Adolf

Yeah, it's not gonna be another Black Panther, no whites or latinos are gonna see this trainwreck.

I eventually got it

Attached: The_N_Word.png (567x930, 853K)

>but what's with the sudden deletion of redheads?
Well gee user, I wonder why they would erase redheads from the collective consciousness. What's special about redheads anyway? Where do they even come from?

Attached: thor.jpg (470x500, 28K)

ayy lmao

Attached: 1531191170590.jpg (480x360, 18K)

It will do well in China.

I care. I've been wanting to go see Hamlet for years now, but whenever they put it on he's either black or a woman. It's all so tiresome.

>woman Hamlet
How does that even work?

Wow... just wow. I'd expect you racist pricks to be upset with the casting, but POSTING RACIAL SLURS ON HER TWITTER?!?!?! You disgusting fucking bigots have gone too damn far. I'll make sure everyone hears about this. And I'd just like to add that whitewashing is bad because WHITE DUDES ARE ALREADY OVERREPRESENTED IN MOVIES, while black people are underrepresented, which is why the reverse is good.

Attached: 1562227433930.png (607x629, 118K)

Hamlet being male is not really essential to the story.

aquaman already gave us an accurate Ariel anyways
she was perfect

Attached: Aquaman-Mera-Amber-Heard-SR.jpg (1400x700, 141K)

Shit everywhere

Attached: NPC like shit.jpg (770x838, 206K)

black panther is a shit hero.
noone wants to be that idiot.

Meh, to a traditional adaptation of the work it does since historically it doesn't really make sense to have a princess Hamlet. Same with being black if the whole royal family isn't blackwashed, but whatever.

I know, it bugs me as well. But you can genderswap Hamlet and not really impact the story so long as you can believe in princess Hamlet. You can make him a reptilian as far as the story goes. I prefer my plays traditional in either case. But a traditional Hamlet is hard to find these days. All the directors make him black, a woman, or they modernize the entire setting. Because traditional Hamlet is "overdone". Of course, they don't realize that female, black, or Italian maffioso Hamlet has been overdone to hell by now as well.

(OP)
Reminder that 75% of Ariel threads are made by Disney shills. They casted a black Ariel just for the free controversy marketing.

I really dont care for skin color I just hope she has red hair

Fuck, why did you have to put this thoughts in my mind now.

Why are americans afraid of being called "racist"? Here in eastern Europe we wear at as a badge of honor.

yeah dude cause it looked really good on starfire
oh right it looked disgusting

and when was the last time Eastern Europe was relevant to anything anywhere?

>200 years of slavery of exclusively black people
>Martin Luther King jr.
>Institutionalized racism throughout the whole first half of the 20th century
Just an internalized stigma the whole country has if you ask me.

Has nobody pointed out the fact that this black chick is gonna have the hots for a white prince and get BLEACHED.COM? If you are getting triggered by her being black, just think of the SJW reaction when they realize that plot point

Attached: pepe-laugh.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Irish need not apply

La disgustina submarina...

dork

Nigger

lil mermaid

I'm just here for the /pol/cel tears

Is this a live-action Ariel or a voice casting for an animated film?

>Blacks make it to the silver screen.

yikes
Our semitic friends would like a word with you

guess

and how is this relevant to what he said?

Formerly voiced by Jodi Benson

Attached: 1539856203388.png (264x191, 9K)

BASED

cry more, Vlad

I would guess it's because studios are going with the logic that if they plug in certain demographics in a movie that it means those demographics will show up to theaters.

Redheads are a minority so it would mean appealing to a subset of white people, with white people being assumed to be a given when it comes to who would show up to theaters. The studios often are operating in places like California so you also have to throw in the fact that most of the producers are ridiculously left wing and it's been a regular problem that the left wing doesn't consider white people a group to appeal to (screwing them over when it comes to voters).

It's Disney Ariel, part of the whole Princess lineup that Disney has milked for decades now. You have girls that grew up with this shit and had been into these live action remakes since it meant getting to see their childhood fantasies made a bit more real. Now they're getting their fantasies pissed on a bit.

So it is true then.

Americans are so dumb they use Eastern Europe and Russia interchangeably

I can't wait for all the alt-light youtubers to talk about this for the next 3 months!!!!

I'm pretty outraged actually

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

well
Obama then Trump
Black mermaid then ???

Honestly her features match up well and her voice is perfect

>getting triggered over the casting of movies for little girls
Isn't this the board that constantly calls other men feminized manchildren and boasts about how they're mature hypermasculine alpha chads?

Wasn't live-action movies are supposed to make fictional characters alive? What happened?

I just want to enjoy my old Disney films, why do they have to make everything ugly? You can’t look me in the eyes and tell me the actress they chose isn’t ugly

everything begins in childhood
if little guy wants something people will not care
if little girl said and want something..well, you know what can happened

nah, just for dumb white people, anyone else who isn't black is just nodding their heads with blank eyes unless it can benefit them

Well, she does look like a fish.

>russia
>not eastern europe
slav education, everybody

Imagine..

Attached: 1554145189193.jpg (614x768, 105K)

>missing the point this much
american logic everybody (or lack thereof)

I'm looking on facebook disney fan groups and even the official disney studio facebook post and all the top comments are negative so it seems there is hope yet

Attached: don bluth.jpg (480x651, 65K)

I just don’t get it. Weren’t people really adamant about Jasmine being played by someone of Persian or Arabian descent? What’s with this sudden blackwashing of white characters?

have sex

OH NO NO NO AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9qhqe770czl01.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

One could only hope. They’re not going to set up a love story here. She’s going to be pushed to beat the evil queen Ursula and then take over her father’s kingdom because it’s her turn

Don't you people get it? They have two standards because it's about being anti-white, not being anti-washing.

>ginger becomes black
every time

This fucking thread.

Attached: 1_ZoENMbMtoSZ4hOBCZ9oM3A@2x[1].png (394x250, 78K)

Attached: 3e7.jpg (200x176, 9K)

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

I can see this coming a mile off...
> the people above the sea will be white and priviledged

Often I though to myself, you know what the classic tale Little Mermaid needs? A racial angle. It's 2019, let's work a racial angle and racial commentary into everything now.

Yeah it's about time whites start playing dirty and clinging to collectivist group identity. It works

>Yeah it's about time whites start playing dirty and clinging to collectivist group identity. It works

This. Everyone else does it. They just don't want Whites doing it and protecting their people.

>A racial angle. It's 2019, let's work a racial angle and racial commentary into everything now.
I mean look at this shit. You love being outraged.

Attached: incels.jpg (1771x652, 311K)

Individualism only works when everyone else does it as well. Same with pacifism.

You obviously just know Americans, go to the Carribean sometime

You mean to say that practically the only place on the internet where things like this don't get censored or get you banned, will have lots of threads discussing these things?

>take my kids to watch the little mermaid
>Ariel drowns in the first scene

Hello, do you read me? Can you disgusting subhumans fuck off? EVEN for nigger standards she looks disgusting. Like an alien. Here face is uenven as fuck too.

Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1551499451759.png (700x700, 503K)

this but unironically

I'm saying the place that doesn't like identity politics LOVES to spend the days talking about it.

Underrated

>if you don't like slavery, why do you keep talking about it?

Attached: douglass.jpg (400x570, 24K)

>the place that doesn't like identity politics
Where the fuck do you have this from?

What is the thread you are posting in right now about?

>niggers in everything
why?

About placing niggers in white characters. I don't see anyone saying they are against identity politics.

expansion
paying for the mistakes of the americans

What kind of retarded shit is this? HRT wasn't even a thing when I was alive

>you

Attached: 1562230739382.png (364x481, 157K)

Technically you're "taking female hormones" whenever you're drinking milk or eating eggs.

Attached: good omens.jpg (465x324, 36K)

Imagine just ONE fucking instance where Blade the vmapire hunter is remade with a White lead. Nobody would fucking care about the past 50 black wash gingers and entire mainstream media would attack whoever made Blade white.

no one in real life has bright red hair like this. they'll have go use a wig regardless of who's playing her anyway, so doesn't really matter.

she looks like an ayylmao alien with a deformity

What about April O Neil?

>no one irl has this specific shade of red hair, therefore just change the race of the character

ITT
/pol/tard incels seething

The time where we have functioning and modern countries with high HDI while niggers are still living in huts built with dried shit down in africa.

I'll repost what I wrote to you in the other thread

>its about whites
It's not about whites, it's about a character being killed for the sake of modern politics.
If a nigger got whitewashed nigger fragility would be all over the place.
Also, I personally find niggers revolting. Especially the one they chose. I don't have to be white to be disgusted by niggers nor am I even white. Niggers are just ugly. There's alot of better options to go with for the sake of shitty political virtue signalling (which is a fucking cancer on the side of entertainment and culture). Niggers are just the worst choice. I'm tuning in to see some cool mermaids like I did as an adolescent teen, I'm not tuning it to see franqueesha the welfare queen break from the shackles of slavery to become an emancipated and empowered niggress that can walk the hood.

Attached: Say Ah.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

Can you not recognise the irony in your post?
Do nignogs really average below 80 IQ?

Ok so you're wrong first of all secondly your parents have shit genes and will never love you

Also have sex

i will NOT be taking my wives son to see this movie.

C O P E

Ayyy lmao

>you're wrong
sorry I'm not wrong, I would source that graph about niggers. Niggers are just ugly, this is a universal line of thinking.
>your parents have shit genes and will never love you
Uh, my parents love me way more than your chimpanzee tribe members do, tyrone.
>have sex
bend over, or nevermind I don't wanna catch something.

I'd berry my dick.
All you dickless babies saying she's ugly are actual faggots.

Mirrors and copulation are abominable, for they multiply the number of mankind.

SOMETHING must be done with Disney and SJW culture. If Episode 9 and next Disney remakes don't fail. This is over for everyone.

t. bottom bar negroid or virtue signalling SJW incel

I wish that were me

DATS RITE WHITE BOIS

Attached: twit.jpg (591x393, 69K)

Of course she is a white girl

Cool, another movie I don't have to waste time or money on.

Remake Princess and the Frog with all white people
>but thats racist

its racist to notice bad casting?

u got the wrong movie senpai

Attached: Merman.jpg (872x528, 46K)

Is this the reason we should make 50% of characters Black now? It wasn't their fault at Disney that characters like Hercules or Snow White were White. Suddenly turning them Black is just insane and dumb as fuck. Moana and Tiana made sense and adding Black characters in this way was more inclusive than black washing existing ones.

With this kind of reasoning the blackwashing is never going to be enough. They'll always have the big scary ominous past to point to even if 100% of coming movies feature black (formerly white) protagonists

Why the fuck

underrated

Oh so Reddit and Yea Forums are having a ball together. And there are still complaints Reddit is too "liberal".

Here's your Ariel bro

Attached: dollylittle.jpg (801x1200, 257K)

Why couldn't they have at least picked a pretty black woman? One that doesn't look like a total monkey? What a shame.

So not only is she black, but she's ugly & can't act. Wow, great casting Disney

Disney created 49 films from 1937-2009 before delivering their first black princess with Tiana. Black girls watched an entire catalog NEVER seeing themselves. For 70 years.

You spoiled, racist brats.

I think the backlash would be a lot more mild if they, you know, made a new character instead of fucking with existing ones. Of course we know this wasn't done in the name of diversity, but rather in the name of generating controversy and thus a buzz around the movie. I doubt the soulless fuckers at disney give a single shit about inspiring black children

>seeing themselves
Dude, what?
You telling me people watch movies and think, "omg they have the same skin tone as I do, they're literally me!"

She's even uglier than ayy lmao niglet

Disney created 49 films from 1937-1989 before delivering their first red-headed princess with Ariel. Ginger girls watched an entire catalog NEVER seeing themselves. For 50 years.

You spoiled, racist brats.

what do you mean

Hahaha

Whites are the whitest one can be.

It's a tweet from a yass queen idiot

>your race is attacked
>bro why you complaining bro???

You wanna know the ugly truth?
They're doing this to accompany the fall of White demographics in the West.
This is what happens when you desperately want to build a "multi-racial" society.
You end up with fragmented peoples who no longer share anything together and only want their team (tribe) to win and fuck the other.
Whites are losing the game because they don't see this, and they refuse to see it because that would mean to act upon it, and that would also mean big conflicts.
So in this current process of White minorization, it always starts with a cultural shift.
And suddenly, one day, you wake up and you find yourself without a country no more, without a home, without anything. These people are here to take over and you are to surrender to them.
The Blackwashing is a symptom of a larger problem which is that Whites are being INVADED by non-Whites.
The bad news is, if Whites become a real minority this century circa 2050 assuming they don't fight back, it'll be the downfall of Western civilization altogether. A White minority would be unable to sustain a thriving economy, nation, culture for every other racial group without collapsing.

Remember, it always starts with subversive change in the culture, then history, then politics and then it's over.

Attached: tumblr_ogi8m1sHN91tx6aapo3_500.jpg (500x282, 25K)

Attached: 1538999064727.jpg (521x767, 34K)

This is a school in Ireland today. Redheads won't exist before long.

Attached: 11.jpg (2039x1007, 671K)

>tumblr_ogi8m1sHN91tx6aapo3_500.jpg
based and redpilled

its the whitest phenotype that is literally going extinct. This is unironic genocide

>what is askjeeves image search

retard

More like the casting will be as black as Black Panther.
Who the fuck is watching live adaptations anyway?

lmao

Guys, it gets worse.

Attached: received_1282193895269502.jpg (1440x1012, 79K)

he'll be black too

paul got slightly more baste recently. him shitting on ben shapiro was a good bit

im glad dumb blacks have memed white consciousness into existence by shitting on wypipo at every available opportunity. the more that are alienated by the constant double standards and attacks the better

FUCK NIGGERS THEY RUIN EVERYTHING
GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU FUCKING MONKEYS

>The future of your White princess daughter is to watch these ugly Brown people acting in former European folklore, then to listen to rap music when she hits puberty and then getting fucked by Tyrone in highschool.
And for who's pleasure and benefit? The fucking Jews.
Thanks, Judaics.
Cum all over yourself while you can, Jew.
But you are going down with us, Jew.

they should have got roseanne.

based

/thread

Haha, it's flag-waving day in Burgerland today. The chosen ones are letting you know who's in control now. They're gonna have some fun when Trump loses.

Martin Luther King was a communist rapist degenerate. Long may he rot.

>greeks
>white

What a retarded line of logic...white girls will watch any white girl...the hair color being red is really not going to deter them, however if she were black...well it is just as woke black women say: they can't relate.

I would guess that at least some White women will be pissed at this. Even secretly, because of course, complaining publicly would be deamed racist and most White dumb bimbos are antiracists anyway.
But women can get very mean when you make them compete like this.
This is a clear humiliation for White women, they know it. Black girls know this as well.
You can even smell all of this racial competition on Twitter.

Is that what r.eddit told you? You should go back

Hitler died for this

>

I thought it was a bad thing too until I read this.

Attached: hmmmmmmm.png (609x637, 71K)

fat, ugly, traitorous white women delivering the greatest of takes as per usual. when will we address the female question?

I think the conspiracy theorists compiling lists of redhead characters being turned black in remakes are onto something.

I don't think anyone is legit mad.
Anyone who cares about the original movies shouldn't be watching the soulless remakes. It doesn't matter if Ariel end up being played by Idris Elba, nobody should give a damn.

Shes pretty enough. It's about the hair color tho. She best have that red hair.

Does anyone know the Nessa (from Pokémon) whitewashing controversy here?

Well, we are living the opposite right now. And you know? People who complained and harassing artists with unintentional whitewashing are now happy with an obvious blackwashing

Attached: D9ZUQegXYAA7Kpf.png (1200x705, 254K)

Erase all women who have "Hillary" as their name. She's Hillary-iously stupid.
Twitter really is the public square where the most dumb and unfounded people can shitpost with their keyboards anything that crosses their mind, it's unreal.

>Hillary-iously
I think if you're over the age of 30 you shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Nothing is more embarrassing than hating your own people for social brownie points. Hopefully she tries our miscegenation irl and pays the coal toll with her life. S to spit on that cow.

based

S

The female question will address itself when these hoes will choke on their own shit in minority White suburbs. Brazil level of violence, rape and murder is what's coming to them.
And if eventually we get rid of them because of android waifus and artificial wombs.
It's a matter of some decades at this point.
Oh, and in Europe, Islam will also correct these creatures and put them back to their dutiful place.
So you see, it doesn't matter what really happens in the future. Females will not win anything.
They can enjoy their special privileges while it last.
They're a temporary side-effect of history and will not constitute an eternal victory.

>the answer to racism against blacks is to be racist against whites
yikes

Just let me remind you incels that she was not chosen for the role for being the best actress or the most beautiful woman for the role, she just sucked some producer's dick, nothing else

literally everyone knows this, smoothbrain. who the fuck are you even responding to? kill yourself

too old

honestly, one of the things im most looking forward to in the future is seeing stupid, traitorous whores getting their heads caved in by the groups they defend at every possible turn. mollie tibbets was just the start, and im going to smile at every dumb cunt getting brutalised by the people they prefer to their own race

how is it racism against whites? I think the changing her race is dumb but how the fuck is it racism?

I bet Disney could remake Home On The Range or Chicken Little with black leads and get away with calling people racist.

There is no "racism against blacks", it's all a fucking lie by the system and the governing power structure.
First of all, Blacks are constantly privileged in culture, in jobs... Affirmative action is everywhere, racial quotas are fucking everywhere in every major company. See the Starbucks controversy last year etc.
Second, they're literally overrepresented in the culture already. In sports and music alone, you could guess that America is 40% Black when they're only 13% of the population.
But on the other hand, here's one statistic that will be silenced by the media. Despite being 13% of the US pop. they're responsible for 50% of the violent crimes.

So where is the violent racism, really? If we listen to the Left, the media, the current system, Whites are literally oppressing these poor poor Blacks.
The reality is saying that Blacks are responsible for 50% of violent crimes in the US. (Even London has a similar ratio!)

So where is it? Where is the racism? I could care less about all of this bullshit. I want facts, I want the fucking truth. If we silence it, we are not looking for solutions. If we aren't looking for answers and solutions, then we die.

Sure, but as a libtard, even you have to recognize how politically motivated this shit is. Anybody who says they haven’t gone overboard with this and white girls fucking black dudes in literally every tv show is fucking blind.

"It's gonna flop" says increasingly seething nazi worshipper for the 50th time

Black Arielk can fit all seven seas between her eyes.

you really can’t tell? wow

>Does anyone know the Nessa (from Pokémon) whitewashing controversy here?
This is the problem with America. 50 people screaming at each other on Twitter is not a fucking controversy. Not everything you faggots get involved in is the protecting the last bastion of western civilization. At least a decade ago, when neets argued about this shit they didn't pretend it was important.

If white people made princess movies, maybe the black people should have made witch doctor queen movies or something, but no, they are too stupid for that, so we have to take things away from whitey.

Man, tons of artists supported the harassed artist and drew white Nessa to make fun with the hypocrites who replied these arts and are now implying this blackwashing is a good thing.

Jej

Because it's a trend. See my post here. One Black actress race-swapping a clear White (European) character would be a coincidence. Two, three... becomes a pattern.
In our current society, it is always, always, following a political goal. It becomes a powerful propaganda tool for achieving a new society.
My analysis is that again, since Whites are becoming a minority in their own lands, these Hollywoodian lords, every major network, company, corporation, whatever, is normalizing our own demographic fall. They are trying to slowly make us digest the fact that they're stealing our history, culture, myths and folklore, and ultimately lands, jobs, our own place, eventually our own beings.
Just like they are normalizing homosexuals by the day, agressively EVERWYHERE these last few days.
They are doing the same with Whites becoming a minority.
Why? Because they truthfully believe in a "multi-racial" world or society.
It has become a cult. Like a fairy tale for the progressives. And a future nightmare for everyone else, and especially for Whites.
Kosovo and the Balkans.
South Africa.
Brazil.
Mexico.
Venezuela.
London.
Paris.
California.
Filth, rape, murders, low income, poor, trash. This is our future. Not necessarily the one we cho(o)se, but the one our elites did.

I don't have the energy to even get angry about this shit anymore. Just ignore it and move on, don't let leftists raise your blood pressure anymore than necessary

Also, niggers can't fucking swim everyone knows that

>be me
>18y/o in 2016
>never judged people based on race religion etc my whole life
>had a few black friends
>invite me round to a party of mostly blacks (some Asians)
>totally fine with it
>none friend blacks start looking at me and I hear them saying stuff
>one asks me why I was there and asks why I’m not with other white friends
>tell them I just hang out with my friends since I can’t see a difference in them
>negress who was also there goes on a rant about how I’m pretending blacks don’t exist and that equating them to myself is like pretending I didn’t enslave them
>black friend too nervous to back me up
>get tired of situation and leave
>rethink my opinions of people on the walk home
>become racist over night
>am I one of you guys now?

Attached: D6226772-8A9F-46FC-8562-FD1CD9339514.jpg (352x550, 95K)

No

t-thanks bro...
*cancels my theater reservation*

yes, enjoy the collapse

Attached: 1562245539137.png (1199x1024, 264K)

hope you enjoyed your first dose of reality. you're lucky you didn't get your head caved in while the niggers cheered and your "friend" watched

I'm crying bros. Little Mermaid was my first erection now they made her black. Next they will probably make Jessica Rabbit a negress

>black friend too nervous to back me up
white, nigger, grey alien whatever, this is a bitch ass move and not someone worth being around

redheads are the whitest people so I guess that makes sense.

a black gay guy unfriended me a year ago when I said that as a Democrat I’m positive trump will beat us in 2020, lel

anotha one

lol I bet most people didn't read the thread and just wanted to add their 2 cents but this is great

The right question you should be making is will the priest have the boner during the wedding?

>tfw gingers are literally the only minority group that people don't white night for
It's considered 'fatphobic' to say the obesity is objectively bad. Even fat fucks have more protection.

Attached: JUST.jpg (500x399, 29K)

> NEVER seeing themselves

Wtf is she talking about?

Attached: 07C4BFAD-ADE4-46D8-8B59-81EA30C897A1.jpg (960x1440, 334K)

>jews pandering to 13% of the population think they will make 50% more profits
I wonder when all out race war is due in our country.

>becomes racist because he was mildly uncomfortable around another racist
based. you'll be browsing /pol/ and advocating murdering minorities in less than a week.

Attached: 1562182179248.png (750x750, 542K)

>swimming niggers

Yeah ...

Imagine unironically having to project yourself in movies to validate your existence

>you'll be browsing /pol/ and advocating murdering minorities in less than a week.

sounds good to me. i hope many whites are woken up by these kind of encounters and we get real consciousness going. niggers will fuck themselves over by being so open about their hate

>we wuz swimmers now
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

You’re implying I’m not already doing that fren

Attached: 0544F06C-744C-44C9-A7C7-86FE688F97CB.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

>wypipo be racist
Meanwhile, the reality...

Whites are so fucking naive haha.
They still live in that 1960s MLK myth about not seeing other skin colors, which is a fraud because race isn't about skin tone at all. It's about what's in your genes, and your head, and your intelligence which produces culture and civilization.
Blacks are one. They don't know the "individual" like Whites do. Hence, they fuck with Whites because as a group they are more powerful than isolated White individuals.
Same as Jews. They don't act as individuals, only for their own jewish interests.
Whites will continue to get fucked in the ass for some time until they learn the lesson.
But to learn that lesson it might require that Whites lose their nations first.

TL;DR it's gonna get a lot worse before it can get better.

Attached: D3uDI4vWwAIEyEB.png large.png (2047x2048, 565K)

you call me fren...but did you know that i'm black? can we still be frens?

Attached: 1542686869570.jpg (586x604, 238K)

based and groupinterestpilled. hopefully retards get conscious sometime soon or things are gonna get real bad

>viewing yourself as black and being proud is now racist
>all whites are individuals and the /pol/ hivemind doesn't really exist
based retard

>being black

yikes

This is actually a great comparison since native americans are legitimately underrepresented in cinema and recasting Pocahontas would hit as hard as Ariel for gingers.

NIIIGGGAA

>2019
>caring about Disney shit

Attached: 1500830854820.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Since you were honest about it yes we can nigger

So is the nigglet Zendaya.

i'm proud too. got a cute white girlfriend, a stable job and a nice apartment. why can't you be happy for me user? i'd be happy for you if you were making it...to think, someone could hate me so deeply for the color of my skin. pretty sad desu.

Attached: 156464.gif (245x245, 722K)

Big yikes

>no usage of the word 'toxic'
5/10

Im glad they embraced the BBC

I’m surprised it took me as long as it did to turn, I’m from a place called Rotherham and if you don’t know the significance of that i suggest look up what the religion of peace has been doing there

>recasting a character where the entire story revolves around her being an aboriginal and then comparing that to being another boring white girl but with red hair
BASED AND RETARDEDPILLED.

Attached: 1541468068130.jpg (656x480, 45K)

Is this Northern Ireland?

>the first blacked princess movie does so badly that it shuts down Disney's traditional animation department forever
>better keep up the blacking for the next decade!

hmmm....

fucking niggers

We need a biopic about MLK with a white guy as MLK, a remake of Shaka Zulu with a white guy as Shaka, a biopic about Rosa Parks with a white woman, and let's do another grand Cleopatra movie with the whitest, redheaded leading lady. I'm talking Malcolm X with Tom Cruise as Malcolm. I'm talking Tilda Swinton as the Queen of Sheba.

Attached: 1468162895475.jpg (574x430, 146K)

>a white prince
a white princess you mean

Attached: ariel-gender-swap-side-by-side.jpg (3486x942, 264K)

ok you went too far. i revoke our frenship. just kidding you cumskinned cracker ass honky

obvious bait, faggot.

Black is one thing, but does she have to be so damn weird looking?

>being more successful than 99% of the losers on this website while being black is bait

Attached: 9.gif (500x208, 925K)

Touché based one

Neither of these characters are aboriginal.

At least ginger boys got Perter Pan and Hercules.

come the fuck on nigger you went too far with "a stable job". that combined with the gif just made it too silly. work on the details and you might be able to bait properly next time

cope. comfy job as an ultrasound technologist here.

Make a new character, stop using already existing ones as a stepping stone

>frailty thy name is woman
Even a fucking tranny as Hamlet would make more sense than a woman

jewish assets and the only thing to do is to throw all of it away because cmon stuff like being good goyim is not worth it.

then go fuck animals

why does it matter that she is originally white and we want to keep it the same, as it should be, not disrespectfully and spitefully changing shit just to be a stealing propaganda leftwing nigger about it