Bullshits your podcast

>bullshits your podcast

Attached: images.jpeg-3.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zeKsMbXeLSI?t=8555
youtube.com/watch?v=-8R-Og-x5Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah.... uh..... i got a migraine.

Joe was already on thin ice with me. Since that interview I've dropped his podcast

>he didnt drop it when he got the new studio and started taking himself too seriously

>didnt drop after redban left(was fired)

Do you actually hate JRE or you all just pretending?

whats to like?

background noise to feel less lonely

Attached: 73e.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

I think it's pretty fair to say it is a valueless circle jerk for a certain type of person

I used to listen to JRE but only for guests that were comedians and even then it wasn't that great. Joe isn't funny, he's dumb as fuck, and doesn't know how to hide disinterest in someone.

thats what gavin mcinnes is for, beta

the degenerate who showed his asshole on a stream? no thanks

rogan is in bed deep with netflix, this was just a 3 hour ad for that "documentary"

They are just pretending.

For the 18-30 year olds on Yea Forums, Joe Rogan is the cool uncle they wish they had. Yea Forums is scared and looks to older successful men as a guide on how to life a good life. Joe Rogan is the guy that talks more real than their fathers, the guy that is older but talks like them. The complaints of Yea Forums about Joe Rogan is actual Yea Forums's way of saying the love him and they listen to him everyday and look up to him for life advice on how to be a successful man.

Attached: 1329965335207.jpg (1400x940, 235K)

I don't hate him but do I dislike his butt buddies and their circle jerk attitude. Especially when it comes to comedy and how methodical and cerebral they pretend it is.

he boxes cops and fucks 10's too - afraid youre gonna like his butthole a little too much bro?
so closeted,..sad!

freudian psychoanalysis was abandoned decades ago, hothead

What?

hittin a little too close to home there, fella?

Redban was a literal child

redban, fat guy, dumb as rocks
was fired, aka told to fuck off forever
the fuck you want bro

Redban is a mong
youtu.be/zeKsMbXeLSI?t=8555

fat ugly drug addict too

I mean it makes sense to me. I'm sure a considerable amount of them lean toward that "Strict Father" morality too. I don't know if Joe fits the bill quite as well as a guy like Jordan Peterson does though, who literally has a meme about cleaning your room and says "bucko" and corny dad shit.

>was

He's only as good as his guest imo
And sometimes he is really a bad interviewer

>And sometimes he is really a bad interviewer
has he ever been even slightly above average?
he just rambles stoner nonsense since the very beginning, literally nothing has changed

bob lazar is a fucking fraud , no record of higher education what soever . The only reason he is listed on the Los Alamos directory is because he worked ad a rework/repair tech for a contractor there which is the name of which is listed opposite his name. That documentary was terrible, got memed into watching it .
There is nothing there.

>because he worked ad a rework/repair tech
you mean literal boom pusher?

r/JRE ate that shit up hook, line, and sinker.

That sub is like the Yea Forums parody of Reddit come to life

>That sub is like the Yea Forums parody of Reddit come to life
maybe you shou;d go back then

>ahhhhhuh I'm going to uh adopt the position that being uaaah unapolegitic about being rich will uhhhget people off my back about how much I'm worth

I fucking love Joran Peterson.
Every time he debates he's like a conscientious dad talking to a group of retarded teenagers.

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (960x942, 78K)

He kept referring to the “Department of Naval Intelligence” while any asshole that’s ever played Halo knows it’s “Office of Naval Intelligence”

Idiot, that's Bill Gates.

ONI

>Idiot, that's Bill Gates.
who?

>has a mexicaniiger frequent his show
>has the gritty mexi talk about falt earth and shit
>flexes his intelligence every episode
why do they think he's such an alphamale again?

It's Incredible really he claims he was two degrees
From MIT and caltech yet no evidence exists zero
he was ever there , he then cretes a story about how he worked as a scientist at Los Alamos all based on his name appearing in the directory
but as you say opposite his name is the contractor electronic company that hired him as a tech because he was good at diy and fixing stuff . The rest is just walter mitty nonsense and innuendoe. and supposition. That documentary is a fraud its click bait.

>why do they think he's such an alphamale again?
because even quasi betas are alphas to actual betas

it turns out we are the aliens

Attached: 1204087820355.jpg (500x447, 91K)

Cringe. Antifa is right about you retards.

I like how the GOVERNMENT erased all his degrees but they couldn't be arsed to erase him from the Los Alamos directory

it's honestly embarrassing how little effort he puts into his stories. He doesn't make sure he has everything always in order and has consistent answers to questions.

Fuck he doesn't even have fuck all of a vocabulary for physics, he's always extremely vague because he doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

You would think some one would have to fucking try harder, to get as much attention as he does, but I guess not.

>he doesn't even have fuck all of a vocabulary
I dont' need to listen to his words, his face betrays the truth of the matter at every turn

he got rekt by the sniff pseudo philosopher lol you just love him because you didnt have a father figure in your life incel

>typing like a retard to throw people off
fuck off CIA

proud bots and antifa are equally embarrassing larpers

Attached: DE19AF55-EC97-4915-AA81-1D3BD4E01BED.jpg (605x658, 83K)

I'm just here to fuck

Old Opie and Anthony shows

Patrice was a based af black man

they hate him but they watch every episode of him

is the 'guau' in that the latino way of saying 'wow' or is it some other thing?

True.

i believe bob lazar. i dont see a lot of evidence not to. he donates all his money like science foundations and hasnt made anything from this to justify it ruining his life. he has successful business selling chemicals or some shit.

Sometimes I listen to the 12hr comp of Patrice talking about movies to help me fall asleep.

He donates his money to brothels you cuck

Not one good fucking guest in months.

I dropped JRE when he stopped doing it live. Still watch if the guest is good though

He's telling the truth. His story has never changed since day one. If you watch the netflix documentary, he actually recently got raided by the fbi after he was asked about taking a substance out of the area he worked in. 30+ years and they're still watching him.

he started off 2019 with a lot of good ones but it's been paltry

Where do you get started with JRE?
Just episode 1?

Just skip anything with blacks, women, and MMA.

Someone should blindside him and rather than ask questions about the alien shit, ask him questions about his time at MIT, girls he dated, places he ate, friends he had, easiest class, and so on. You put me in a room with this guy and I'd expose him like he was a replicant being Voight-Kampff'd. By the end of it he'd just sit staring waiting to get ended.

Wrong he'd just complain about muh migraine

Wrong. No this is supposition. The reason for the police raid is his dodgy business dealings and hobbies which involve nuclear, chemical and explosive substances, He has been charged with violating the Federal Hazardous Substances Act for shipping restricted chemicals across state lines.

Not that user but i'd break a fucking bottle over his boomer skull if he pulled that lame bullshit. Muh migraine my ass old timer.

Gavin McInnes is too one-note, got bored with him fast. The stuff with CopperCab is gold though.

The concentrated effort to hate on this episode is intriguing.

>Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your college.
>My college?
>Yeah.
>Let me tell you about my college.

I mean its possible. The feds said they were there just looking for and old receipt from a previous customer of his. That could easily just be asked for instead of sending dozens of agents to ransack the place, coincidentally after talking about sneaking out element 215 from the base.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8R-Og-x5Ec

I can't listen to them the same way any more knowing how they all turned out.

I stopped listening a few years ago when he started getting into the conspiracies again.

Attached: 7ob4lk8o0nf11.jpg (799x570, 76K)

yeah that's the cover story, idiot. not like the feds are gonna advertise "THIS GUY IS TELLING THE TRUTH SO WE ARE THREATENING HIM"

>peterstein

Attached: 1562040985448.jpg (2738x1310, 1.74M)

Cant have a collage of info without the Star of david. Theres gotta be better ways to get your point across

I couldn't believe this guy. Even with my high school understanding of physics I knew he was a charlatan.
Come the fuck on Joe, credibility lost

He's not an interviewer. He's just making conversation.

>once the sphere is powered up, you can't touch it, the gravity waves won't allow you, they push your hands back

>woah, dude, how does it power on?

>it powers on by putting top half of the sphere on

The whole I was think lol, how the fuck do they turn it off then if they can't get near the 'gravity waves'
and woah dude, gravity is a waves because LIGO detected gravity waves, that means gravity is wave, fucking vindicated!

He won;t because he'll get those people who can verify him in trouble, you know. also reasons and stuff, cant get into it

>its one of his podcasting comedian friends

Attached: 1379138380087.png (284x310, 63K)

Redban is a retard child and if you like him then it is likely that you are too

>starting watching this shit and 5 minutes in its blatantly obvious this boomer is lying
>roll down to comments thinking all i will see is people roasting his ass
>90% of comments are like "omg this is sooo thoughtful"

what the fuck is the fanbase of this shitshow, christ

>open this shitshow up on yidtube
>"I've watched every interview and read everything you've written"
>"For people who don't know the story you worked at area 51 and saw UFOs"
>no proof given

Attached: 1556145018256.png (380x467, 26K)

I really like and respect that Joe can talk about aliens at the drop of a hat. I feel like most people are to retarded and stuck up there own ass to care but aliens are an important subject matter.

test

Tes

He’s ok, but definitely not funny.

>So you just said the N word?
>Yeah, yeah
>No way. Apu pull it up.

Attached: The Wojak Experience.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

he dodged a debate with Richard Wolff tho

He can always admit to being a butthurt sandnigger and be done with it.

Fuct the other thread with a one line shitpost. Did Bob Lazar work on UFOs? If the USA possess the technology, why not share it?

Is Bob Lazar legit?

Attached: rogan lazar.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Attached: 1504473548117.jpg (594x448, 41K)

um why not hand over the link...

It was the best podcast he's done since Alex Jones though.

lol, you're the one crying about Peterson liking Israel.

Enjoy your daily IDF ass rammings, Akhmed

Attached: 1547066260308.gif (255x190, 18K)

Attached: 1559193806347.webm (912x472, 151K)

it's the spanish term for "woof"

I thought Bob lazar was legit until I realised there's no fucking way what he claims his education is makes sense

How you mean?

>It's a Joe talks about the Sumerians episode

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (618x685, 154K)

>We was always kings
That episode was podcast kino.