All memes aside, what is the non-Reddit interpretation of this show? That man can never truly be happy?

All memes aside, what is the non-Reddit interpretation of this show? That man can never truly be happy?

Attached: madmen.jpg (650x400, 195K)

Imagine having kiki as your daughter, and not being happy.

Attached: bed.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

You have to discover who you really are and accept it

I said non-Reddit

That attractive people with no real problems like to indulge in "sadness" as means of keeping their empathy self-centered as they destroy the people around them.

Attached: pipe.jpg (768x768, 115K)

That sluts like to cry about the non-problems of tall men with excellent chins, leading to high ratings and numerous shitty bloggers pretending your show is important.

Don is a fucking degenerate that causes all his problems. All the side characters eventually grow to see past his bullshit. It’s a fun watch, but don’t marathon it. It becomes a cycle of failure-success writing that just leads to bullshit

Happiness is the moment before you want more happiness.

I believe this is what its core is. No matter what, even if you achieve your dream, at the end of the day, youll he content, but want more. This is shown with Din multiple times. He literally is happy at the end of the series, because he sold a commercial to Coke. But you are delusional to think the next week Don didn't come back to his office with award in hand then remember Lane, Adam, Megan, Betty, Donald Draper, and then get that pit of despair again, before trying to fill it up again. Either with alcohol, or another young woman.

But having a daughter will get you access to her friends AKA the daughters of other men. And they all want to fuck a daddy who's not REALLY their dad. Real American Beauty shit. Getting cucked by your daughter feels bad but you can more than make up for it by cucking the fathers of at least five of her childhood friends. You can even use it to rein in your daughter's behavior. "Stop acting like a slut or I'll marry one of your friends and make her your stepmom".

Attached: donin ilme.jpg (318x313, 11K)

holy cunny

Based

>But having a daughter will get you access to her friends AKA the daughters of other men. And they all want to fuck a daddy who's not REALLY their dad. Real American Beauty shit. Getting cucked by your daughter feels bad but you can more than make up for it by cucking the fathers of at least five of her childhood friends. You can even use it to rein in your daughter's behavior. "Stop acting like a slut or I'll marry one of your friends and make her your stepmom".
top kek absolute genius

Attached: 29.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Well, gentlemen, I don't think I have to tell you what you just witnessed here.

Attached: roger.jpg (920x613, 53K)

This is some big brain shit

The show depicts the hypocrisy and self-delusions of people who tell lies for a living. Cosgrove’s ending is the show in a nutshell:
>Whine to wife about working for Dow because they’re evil (napalm)
>Get fired for talking shit about McCann
>Babble to Don about finally writing your novels
>End up taking a big job at Dow to fuck over Roger

Attached: 357AA19C-C09A-46BB-BC4A-EB2896F0B0A6.jpg (700x1000, 88K)

This guy chads

bumping so more people can behold that post

Attached: 33.jpg (1078x523, 115K)

This. If you have a daughter, you don't have to go to young girls, they come to you. Let them sleep over whenever they want and be the coolest dad of all time while they are staying in your house.

holy shit this

You JUST know.