It's all so tiresome

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 97BA40C7-4720-4DA3-AD81-2DCE347CF052.jpg (640x672, 140K)

fuck off w*toid

He looks like a homosexual in the movies.

stop fucking talking about it then

don't mind me
just leaving this image here

Attached: the-resistance.jpg (1200x912, 185K)

Oh look, it's faggot propaganda trying to normalize their behavioral defect. Don't see that too often.

i wish civilization would collapse already

I hope so. China is a huge market for capeshit, with gay hero these will not be released.

make miles the gay spiderman

what did these people expect him to say
''no fucking fags should hang''? of course hes gonna be ok

is it just
>interview with Tom Holland
>interviewer: "So would you be okay with Spiderman being gay?"
>Tom Holland not wanting to be called a homophobe: "sure whatever"

like what happened with Lando Calrissian being pansexual? not going to look up articles and give any sites some clicks, but someone confirm to me this is right.

That's pretty cringe. Be a gay all you want IRL, don't force your lifestyle onto your movie character.

Make Miles gay and see what happens

It's Mary Jane not Larry Bane?

what? NOW you care about capeshit?

he could just said that it's stupid because it's stupid

And jeopardize his career? If you were him, would this really be a hill you want to die on?

You first.

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

I'm not homophobic, so I'm really not that bothered by this, yet something still feels off about it to me and I think I MIGHT have figured it out. Is pandering to minorities just irreparably, transparently cringe?

I'm one of the last bastions of straight guy on Planet Earth it seems.

and i want ice man to be straight again
but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: cmon.png (520x407, 267K)

>oh my god it's just to sad allow me to feel resigned and defeated because a fictional character comes out as gay

No. It'll be released but all the gay shit would be removed like they did with Bohemian Rhapsody

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.
Why don't you take your capeshit and go back to playing fortnite?

Imagine being straight and white and male lmao

Gamers rise up!

There was an Endgame QnA in China and he was asked if Steve had the time stone, what would he do? To which he replied that he would go back in time to live with Peggy and then everyone started asking him, including the cast members "What about Bucky?" And he was laughing and saying they're just friends. Someone posted it on Twitter and the comment section is literally them calling Chris Evans a homophobe

you had it right up to "because"
What's sad isn't fictional characters, its why is a real live person asking another real live person a ridiculous question as a ridiculous signal to a ridiculous group about their ridiculous virtues? It's all so TIRESOME.

Kek

>tfw you don't have to imagine

It's ok to feel inferior

muh peter tingle

>It's all so TIRESOME.
Then take a nap, dummy.

Or, get out to nature. Go hiking, camping, hunting, fishing. I guarantee you that the people you meet out there will not mention their sexuality once. The ability to make a campfire quickly is worth more than any number of followers on social media.

Of course he would be ok, he would still get paid millions to play his meaningless role in the even more meaningless MCU.
And since he's an actor for Disney, we know he has no principles to speak of that he stands to betray.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. It doesn't even affect you, retarded incel.

I agree, I just want to see Zendaya be embarrassed by being so ugly she turned Peter gay.

There is nothing wrong with being incel. It doesn't even affect you, retarded gay.

>There is nothing wrong with being incel
Yes. Yes, there is. An active social, dating, and sex life are vital parts of a healthy adolescent and adult male.

If you can't get laid, there is something fundamentally wrong with you and you probably shouldn't reprodu--- wait, nevermind. This problem will solve itself.

Of course he would. He's already gay. The entire movie was a gay dude pretending to be in love with a lesbian that was pretending to love him back. The white girl had more chemistry with the fat chinese kid than Tom and Zendaya.

I LIKE CHANCES I MIGHT GET AIDS
JUST WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A GAY NIGGA GETS LAID
WHATS UP DANGER

>An active social, dating, and sex life are vital parts of a healthy adolescent and adult male.
go be an unmarried cat lady someplace else

>This problem will solve itself.
lel

Attached: file.png (636x262, 109K)

Based and redpilled
They'll never fag up a nigger, the nigger chimpout would never end

I mean, what the fuck is he supposed to say when someone asks him this question publicly? You can't say no. You just smile and nod your head and say "yeah, sure!".

Who cares, he isn't the guy in charge of the IP.

>Wants Spider-Man to come out of the closet
>Doesn't come out of the closet himself

Attached: 1401538203962.jpg (384x313, 46K)

>still falling for the loaded question bullshit

Of course he's going to say it's "okay" when some retarded reporter runs up to him and their first question is "DUHHHHH WHAT IF SPIDERMAN GAY! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!?"

When a retarded clickbait article comes up about "X is Y!", it's that. It's almost always that.
Corner a celeb with a question they can't say no to without committing career suicide, then run back to the office and shit out an article that sounds like an absolute.

5%. Gay/bi people make up FIVE PERCENT of the population. You would think faggots made up 1/3 of all people. When can these people be shot?

Attached: 1512639251095.jpg (992x975, 145K)

>Face it, tiger
>you just hit the jackpot

Attached: MJ.jpg (1200x915, 195K)

Is he really gay IRL? I'm not going to see this movie if that's the case.

Wikipedia has nothing about his sexuality, but it does say that he's an Arsenal supporter.

Does that mean Spider-Man is actually Pakistani?

Attached: confused-girl.png (500x333, 160K)

for a while i was scared that chinese cinema could overtake hollywood or at least influence movies to be more china oriented.
But now i think it would be interesting to see lol

I don't get it, I see fags thirsting over him constantly posting about how gay he is and how Zendaya is bearding for him. So is he gay or not?

tony stark died for this fag

>dude, if you're not politically correct, it's because you can't get laid!!!!!
You realize how stupid that sounds, right?

So I can make spiderman fuck 16 year old girls as a 40 year old man? Siiiiiiick

>It's all so tiresome.
Alright. Kill yourself then.

lmfao

He has to say that.

If he said, "I don't see Peter Parker as being a gay man", he would be branded a homophobe.

Sounds pretty reasonable. The guy that gets rejected by one girl after another is bound to be pretty hateful by the time he nears 30.

>this makes it better
i hate this dystopia

>play a character
>"lol, literally me"

Attached: Capture.png (784x602, 499K)

He's from Queens. Of course he's Jewish. Christ, Midwesterners are dense.

I hate the idea that "straight white guy" is simple. There's so many other dimensions to a person than sexuality, race, or gender.

Tom is a cutie patootie so I actually hope this happens

Fly Young Red on the Spiderman 4 Soundtrack.

This. It is an acceptable evil. I want to see Spidey get assed.

would it hurt them to make a gay ass superhero from the get go? from the start?

no, nope. us gays just have to enjoy our little scraps that the marvel overlords give us when they secretly turn X superhero "gay/bi" in a comic nobody reads, much less on the god damn silver screen

name 1 male superhero in a marvel movie who's had an on-screen kiss with another dude. go ahead. name one. you cant because its always these stupid ass op-ed virtue signal articles and never fucking reality cause theyre too pussy to do anything past family-friendly lesbianism

Attached: 1320365992098.png (396x385, 125K)

I agree. Marvel needs to make an original gay character, wait and hope for them to become popular, then make a movie about them that's marketed specifically to The Gays. I'm not a homophobe, but I don't want gay romance in flicks to become mainstream. It might leak into the handful of decent flicks that are made every decade.

But he's white and in both Spider-Man films he's been in, he's been involved in a straight romance. He's just saying 'lol sure' in an interview.

>Us gays

Bruh...

if I looked like any one of these people, I would immediately kill myself

>an actor would be okay with playing a gay character
Discuss this. I don't think this has EVER occurred.

lol, you were compelled to type that because you're ugly

I mean Peter Parker in a modern setting would be a zoomer, so he'd be at least bi. Videogames and anime have gayed up the yoof.

>homosexual actor doesn't mind if his character is also homosexual

Imagine my surprise.

because he's a homosexual in real life and playing himself in the movies.

Tom why don't you come out already?

Attached: 1562028247700.jpg (1080x989, 86K)

Disney won't let him.

um no sweaty, your skin color and the people you're having sex with are LITERALLY your entire identity.

>Rosenbaum
naturally

Shame

Attached: 1562028517124.gif (540x230, 1.81M)

Millions of tween girls lusting after him.

That's not what the character is supposed to be like, and they damn well know it. This is propaganda.

A gay person tried to rape me

This is the most generic PC response to a loaded interview question I’ve ever seen lmao. It’s like the same shit as when Donald Glover was asked about Lando being a panfucker or whatever, who cares.

Attached: 49F0FFBC-7CE6-4B94-86F3-7035AAD9FC81.jpg (241x180, 10K)

>

Attached: fagz.jpg (425x567, 78K)

>Searching for posts with the filename ‘1517966615627.jpg’. 192 results found.

Attached: 1561683752916.png (826x599, 95K)

tween girls often begin their exploration into human sexuality by fawning over effeminate twinks. they're less scary and demanding than aggressive masculinity.

>an interview is propaganda
Rethink your life.

Nice. If I were a Disney Jew I would take advantage of this and go through with it. I would make the next movie involve venom, with a big black stud being cast as Eddie Brock. Peter and Eddie would be gay lovers and there would be numerous sex scenes of Holland's tiny white ass being brutally pounded by Eddie's BBC. Part way into the film Peter would break up with Eddie though and the fallout would be bad. This would lead into Eddie becoming venom and resenting Peter. The movie would end with Venom literally raping Spider-Man's tight white asshole while Venom's tongue runs across Holland's face, licking his pathetic tears away.

You could actually get that started bendis is still alive and just as malleable as always . Could #makemilesgay trend on Twitter?

>The world isn't as simple as a straight white guy.
See, this is the problem with all of this "diversity representation" crap. A lot of the world IS that simple, and it's kind of retarded to shoehorn it into everything just for representation.

I don't really MIND representation, mind you. I just don't think it should be forced.

>*wasterisktoid
k

I'll be honest, I dropped Ultimate Spider-Man around when Carnage first showed up (just because I couldn't find any more online) and I heard Miles was gay, so I just assumed that was correct. Then I saw Into the Spider-Verse and now I'm a bit baffled.

>lives in Queens
>sometimes speaks Yiddish
>lol he's not Jewish though
To be fair though, he could've picked up the Yiddish from neighbors, and I think much of the implications in 616, at least, are that he's Protestant. But we've had so many damn variations now, and I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of Ultimate with the Yiddish anyway.

>sweaty
I get the sense that you're not taking this conversation seriously.

Just get Tom Hardy again

He’s only spoken Yiddish in bendises fun. Dudes Irish and more than likely from a Protestant family. If you want a jewish character push for a Fantastic Four movie Ben Grimm is a great character

Ironically the one non-Jewish member of the Marvel Bullpen back then drew Spider-Man/Peter Parker and based it after himself in high school.
pic related

Attached: Wo0F0sV.jpg (1440x1003, 209K)

obviously they cant make a gay superhero from scratch
>gay hero
>too busy fucking fags and collecting bugs to stop crime
or
>gay hero patrols streets
>sees someone being mugged
>its a black guy robbing a white guy
>knocks out both of them
>rapes them as a prize

Attached: 1a70511_drive_resena_critica.jpg (580x322, 40K)

It's welcome to 7chan, not Yea Forums
Get it right you faggot

I agree
And they should have some really gratuitous sex scenes where he gets fucked up the ass.

A black guy and a racist white guy coming together to fight off some sort of super rapist sounds pretty kino