"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."

>"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."

What the fuck is this guys fucking problem?

Attached: manhattan.jpg (549x640, 111K)

he blue himself

incel

He was a delusional retard who lied to himself he didn't have emotions because he was too autistic to know he was seething

I SAID

Attached: dm.png (1026x758, 1.11M)

this is what will happen when chinks perfect gene editing
they'll make themselves look white and then ethnically cleanse all the other asians with the raw power of their smugness

SNEED

Sounds like something a depressed teen would say, big yikes

It means life is not some super special unique event to their planet.
it is Moore's round about way of talking shit to pro lifers and religious people.

>heh, those pro lifers are gonna shit their pants when they read this comic book, a medium created to sell mail order korean made garbage to children too stupid to read

>exists anyway

Fuck I laughed

Why is gene editing considered immortal anyways? It's how humans will ascend

clearly those children could read, because 99% of them grew up to have an abortion at one point in time

>thinks Watchmen is for kids
>thinks Watchmen was made that early in comics history
YIKES!

yes that is the point. it exists every where. life existing is not a unique phenomenon.

DISDAIN FOR PLEBS

BASED MANHATTAN

>Be Anarchist
>I hate everyone and I want to blow up things
What a childish grasp of the whole concept of anarchism.

Dr.Manhatten
>does not think you and your species are special just another life form in a universe full of life

you
>WHY YOU ANARCHIST?! WHY YOU HATE ME?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO BLOW THINSG UP?!

It doesn't? There has to be very specific conditions for life to have place and thrive. Surely blue man god knows that which the vast void surrounding the universe is comprised isn't life.

I'm referring to Dr.Manhatten I'm referring to mister beard man.
He's an anarchist you know.

oh
The Snake warlock.
He is crazy and pissed because the kikes in charge of comic books dont respect his artistic wishes and contracts.

that's actually based I don't blame him

He forgot Jesus so he descended into Nihilism

Attached: Followers of Jesus.jpg (646x797, 79K)

>the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon
>30 minutes later
>omg you're a rapebaby? wtf I love life now!

Attached: 1471030987369.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

SNEED ME ALONE

He unironically had mental illness because of his powers and was getting disillusioned with humanity.

post his penis or get the fuck out

Wrong. People just kept repeating to him he was no longer human, but a God in human form so many times, that he ended up believing it and dressing the coat of enlightened creature, forgetting to deal with his still human emotions.

This unironically

what exactly were his powers?
also is he the only supernatural character in watchmen?

Because black, hispanic, asian and arab parents will edit their babies to be white with blonde hair and blue eyes and somehow it will be white people’s fault

"im just a puppet who can see the strings"
his whole story is him holding on to his humanity and letting go of it when he accepts he does not belong any more.

quantum perception and manipulation
He's basically pure consciousness and the blue body is just an avatar. He can manipulate matter and perceives his past present and future (to an extent) quantum states at the same time.

Not quite. He's the only character out of the main cast to have any superhuman powers. The Comedian is just high tier athlete strong and Ozzy is at peak physical condition like a world class Olympian from tons of autistic training as well as being a genius.
In the comics there are lots of people on earth with psychic abilities, Ozzy's squid monster sends out a psychic shockwave that basically turns all the sensitive psychics catatonic and the weak psychics get nightmares forever.
In the movie, there is no squad and no psychics.

based snyder

I had a pretty depressing thought the other day. When you die and end up in the astral spirit realm or whatever and there's something, in essence, like a customer satisfaction survey, asking if you'd recommend life to a friend, I'd honestly have to say no. There's just so much that could horribly wrong, all the time, and leave you with decades of suffering, there's constant attacks from the outside by things trying to disrupt your peace of mind, an endless torrent of filth for probably 99% of the planet's inhabitants past, present and future and the good parts only stick out because of how awful the rest is. But it's all about how you deal with it! And that's true, but none of us get a choice in how we deal with it, or what we get to deal with. I would ask for there to be a disclaimer on life before a soul decides to incarnate: there will never not be a moment in your life where something horrible isn't coming for you.

I'm not even that depressed of a guy, but the realization I'm supremely dissatisfied with most of my life, with no fond memories of my childhood overshadowed with peer pressure and anxiety I want to relive, that the rest of the world and life supremely terrifies me and I have only one rock to hold onto, hit me in the chest. It's all just a bit shit what we've made of life, honestly. I'm starting to understand Gnosticism, though its sheer anti-human stance disgusts some part of me. But nothing is free of horror.

Attached: 1467.jpg (349x326, 61K)

He was redpilled.

wanna know what happens when you die?
go up to the light switch.
look at the light keep looking at it.
turn the switch down.
that is what it is like when you die.

The energy has to go somewhere, that's what keeps me awake sometimes.

Nothing. He's not wrong.

Don't presume you've been given anything close to an understanding of your own existence.

Watched evangelion once

it doesn't go anywhere
the highly ordered pattern of energy that skips through your brain as you're alive just atrophies into chaotic meaningless signals when your body can no longer support it

>turn of light switch
>energy stops
>HUR WHEN U DIE ENRGY HAZ TO GO SOMEWERE
You don't know a damn thing about energy or human biological functions kid.

after turning into blue man, he was still every bit as autistic as before

dont assume magic is real and there is anything after.

once the motor stops there is no engry being produced. what is left is used up by the body shutting down and starting to digest its self.

He was a whiny faggot

Despite being the most powerful thing in the fucking universe he couldn't just spend a bit of this endless energy into not being a total pretentious jerk to everything and everyone around.

that was the point of watchmen.
a more "realistic" version of super heroes. Blue man is Superman. So powerful and alien to humanity that he would really not care. sure he is used to them and even liked some. but they mean nothing and are not special and have no control of their fate just like him.
when Ozy did what he did Dr.M showed up and gave him some lip service. going though the motions as "the strings" dictate. It wasnt until Rorschach defied everyone and thing to do what was right, after that Dr.M accept his powers and fully lets go of humanity. they are not just puppets being controlled by "fate".
thus him going off to create some life.

> because he was too autistic to know he was seething

I keep reading this and laughing. What does it even mean?

lol Superman is nothing like Manhattan. He's not as powerful and their ideals clash. There's a whole ongoing storyline about it

that did not age well

yea thats why Doomsday clock is shit.
they changed the characters around to fit in to their repeating world.

all the heroes from Watchmen are "realistic" versions of cape tropes.
>Night owl is Batman. all gadgets. trying to prove things to him self and everyone else
>Comedian is Captain America/Punisher. war dog for the government
>Silk Spectre is your standard female hero just there for sex appeal. this is why she is swiched out for a younger hotter version.
>Ozy is Reed/Tony/Doom. all the smarts and money in the world. will do what ever they deem right "for the greater good"
>Dr.Manhattan is Superman. Super powerful being that could in no way relate to humanity. seen as an icon of "the future, TODAY" and a propaganda tool.

You’re fucking useless that’s what. Don’t act like you’re worth a damn to the world, bud.

in a human life there is more suffering than pleasure. the small amounts of pleasure are not worth the suffering to attain them. if you believe otherwise you are a bluepilled redditor

He was written by a nihilistic edgelord

Attached: 1470646334583.jpg (986x553, 96K)

he was blackpilled af

Attached: drblackattan.jpg (433x410, 21K)

Night Owl is also part Blue Beetle, Manhattan is Captain Atom. His apathy is more unrealistic than anything, someone with his power would go mad or power crazy. Superheroes aren't meant to be very realistic in the first place anyways so I don't see why them being realistic is such a good thing.

>mad with power
that is a very human thing. he is beyond human. like Superman. his apathy is the same apathy you feel about ants on the side of the trail. you know they exist but it does not really matter.
they are a mix of the characters. thus cape tropes. so yea Night Owl is all gadget users.

what makes a more "realistic" take on capes cool is its not normal. as for Watchmen, it also made the rest of the industry take a look on how they write their heroes. they started to take more chances with them instead of allowing them to stagnate.

The fun doesn't come from "muh heroes are shitty people" realism, it comes from seeing bored everyday people dicking around in costumes and having a good time.

Based

Uhm, but later he actually realized that life was precious and special.

If everyone on Earth got nuked I bet he would have.

When his bog standard obsession with work ruined his relationship and he started getting cucked by Nite Owl, Dr. Manhattan thought he could pretend to be above human emotions instead of just being the cucked nerd ex-husband he was.

>mememememememememememebuzzwordmeme
"No"!
he knew all that was gonna happen since he reformed. viewing time in a non linear format n all.

Source?

>"realistic"
>he is the le Rorchach supporter

Kid
Nigger Rorchach was a dipshit too.
This is not realistic but just another edgy extremity OMG EBETHIN IS SO DARK LIKE IN MY WAHAMME. And Rorchach is just another cartoonish shit char for edgelords who want someone to relate to.

Dr. could've just fly any time he wanted instead he ventures into vietnam war for no fucking reason, phases some mafiosi bosses, builds reactors that would later explode. If he was so fucking tired of this planet WHY DID HE MOVE TO LITERALLY THE NEAR ONE WHY NOT JUST TELEPORT URSELF IN ANOTHER GALALXY?

He didn't know what he want, he had no balls, he was a whiny stupid bitch who got manipulated by everyone - Nixon, Comediant and Ozy.

Comics improve your reading level, though

His apathy comes from him perceiving his past present and future at the same time. He feels like all his actions are being railroaded.
He feels more normal whenl his physical body enters the period where his perception is returned to a normal state by Ozzy's tachyon generators.

Watchmen predates Evangelion by a decade, weeb

t. 14 year old that wants to act brave and lambast a known classic on the net

Adorable

>lambast
lol have sex fag

Attached: 2a9668x.gif (283x229, 1.02M)

Rorchach is supposed to be a crazy asshole. nothing more nothing less. his ramblings were proof he is insane. he is not supposed to be the relatable character, that is night owl. the one time he is right is when he proves to Dr.M that life is not controlled by fate and logic.
he went to mars because he was not ready to let go of humanity and that is what "was supposed to happen".
that is why after events of the comic he leaves humanity fully.He has no place there and is not willing to be their god when you have horrible people like Ozy.

Ozy manipulated everyone.