Frasier is dumb as fuck. It's the secret kings ultimate fantasy

Frasier is dumb as fuck. It's the secret kings ultimate fantasy.
>yea i'm a pathetic shell of a man, but deep down i run it all. you'll see one day.
>evil laugh in his mind, because he's to pathetic to even let it out

Attached: p183920_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
youtube.com/watch?v=bdhITAfBgYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's to pathetic
*scoffs*

Fraiser was a good man that tried to do the right thing every time. Same for Niles and Martin.

>Fraiser was a good man that tried to do the right thing every time
we all know that doesn't pay nowadays

...Well the show is from 20 years ago so that doesn't really have anything to do with his point.

just how autistic are you?

*scoffs*

Attached: 1510112557702.jpg (960x960, 89K)

I wanna fug Roz and Daph.

BING BING BING
*prize pops out*
we're getting these threads down to a fine science

When did you first realise that Frasier was a complete and utterly irredeemable asshole larping as a "principled" person? For me, it was when he held up a bunch of people in a parking garage because he didn't want to pay a $2 fine even after the attendant offered to pay his own money.

Attached: MV5BMTU1MzUzMjIyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTg5MzM0MjE@._V1_ (1).jpg (500x375, 22K)

That's the point of his character retard.

The character tries to fool you into thinking he's a righteous and principled man, but he's really just a selfish pomp who wants to feel "righteous"

frasier was in the right. I wouldn't have let some smug mexican making $10/hr harass and abuse me like that.

He literally offered to pay his own $2

Seething secret king detected

smug incompetence seemed to be the lynch pin of the entire show

Yeah, that's the idea. That's why it's funny. Fucking retard.

No need to be so assblasted, faggot. Kys

Attached: 1539060491155.png (656x356, 20K)

You sound angry.

>wheeze like a donkey
kek

THIS. I still don't know how younger viewers haven't figured out that the snooty elite are the joke. That's the entire premise. Frasier is making fun of highly educated elitism by making it absurd. Frasier THINKS he's smarter, more observant, and frankly better than everyone else, but he is continually proven wrong. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

He's kind of a poseur anyway, he often falls back on plebeian phrases like "Got milk?"

I love how they shoehorned Bulldog into the cast photos like he was anywhere close to being a main character.

Especially odd in this case because I don't think he wears a suit at any point in the show.

yeah its pretty obvious essentially with martin crane being the simpleton and yet the anchor to reality

they should have put maris there instead

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

They did.

Frasier is a man who thinks life is easy for the smart and rich, and is constantly reminded it's not.
That's it

Reminds me of myself.

this is why ACTUALLY superior (mentally and morally) Cheers Frasier is best Frasier, see season 3/episode 14 "The Heart is a Lonely Snipe Hunter" for conclusive proof.

Attached: MV5BMTg.jpg (1532x1000, 211K)

Wow, he used to have hair?

But I don't know what to do with those dark shadows and hidden ledge...
I'm fallin' again

youtube.com/watch?v=bdhITAfBgYM

Can we all agree that Bebe Neuwirth is a literal 10/10 heavenly blessed queen?

>she will never deliver a withering critique of your performance during the date but then make you sexually service her, you mentally deficient and infantile ne'er-do-well

Attached: 1491110275801.jpg (579x601, 40K)

oof

so being a sex addict is doing the right thing, wew roastie much

>tfw literally date an ice queen who looked like exactly like bebe
>"i wanna fuck"
>"no, you can't have pussy but you can have feet"
>would then jerk me off while rubbing her feet on my face and making me suck her toes
10/10 Would go back and do it all again

Attached: mfw.png (274x368, 112K)

Not even a footfag but that sounds kino user

Attached: DALAS SALAD.gif (300x300, 482K)

Attached: 1561611323928.png (822x1234, 2.16M)

It was. She swallowed every time too. Hundreds of loads. I miss her bro

i sure would hate to run in to a woman like that. where did you meet her haha

Attached: 1553450206314.jpg (709x595, 156K)

We worked together. I fell in love the moment I saw her the first time and broke up with my then gf later that day. Within a month I had her break up with her bf and we were together.
I was on pills when we met so I kept talking to her despite the fact that she didn't say a word to me for the first 45 minutes other than "are you working with me tonight?" as she walked by me

I laughed. Martin as Gendo.

Attached: tpeva.png (800x1050, 1002K)

Gets me every time.

>secret kings
speak english you stupid nigger

>he doesn't know about the secret kings

based

I was telling this to someone else the other day, this is what gives Frasier its unique comfyness, even beyond the plush Seattle apartment with an impossible view and the loving needling between all the characters. Frasier and Niles are decent people who genuinely want the best for everyone. They're not perfect, and their egos get in the way all the time, but they have good hearts. It's wholesome in a pre-2000s way. After Seinfeld every sitcom was filled with dickheads.

In some ways it reminds me of The Cosby Show in how good-natured the main characters are, even though the two shows couldn't be more different in other respects.

Good post

stone-cold fox

It was a jab at how, despite being rich snobs, they lacked the common sense and worldly nature of their father's generation but also still manage to be good people.

It was a show from when people knew they were flawed and could laugh at themselves.

You know what user, you're totally right.

Thank you Frasbros. Hail the Toastmaster. *clinks wine glass*

Underated

For me, it's the Shangri La.

It didn't pay then either, they had an episode about it where he picked up some stranded girl in the rain only to get arrested when it was a crossdressing hooker. That whole part was a what if dream sequence, but it still applies

But then he actually does pick up the girl and she turns out to be his polite, thankful neighbor.

Fucking kek

Absolute wholesome kino, thank you for reminding me of that episode.

So much meme potential for Fraiser but it requires a high intellect to mine

>Frasier, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed tuscan villa, you sit AROUND the magnificently appointed tuscan villa

Toppest of keks!

>Niles?

Attached: 20190704_190242.jpg (936x766, 312K)

These days everyone seems to be unable to conceive of the idea that anyone else could possibly be smarter than them.

>Jane Leeves is quite cute
>user picks the worst fucking picture ever of her
Faget

/r9k/ is the worst for it. It seems the smarter someone thinks they are the more likely they are to be a subhuman moron

yes.

Attached: daphne frasier jane leeves.webm (720x576, 1.14M)

>that part where the Jane got pregnant and they just wrote it in as Daphne gaining weight
it permanently scared my young feeble mind and made me a chubby chaser for life
thanks Frasier

Why does she wear the choker?

Attached: 5683245432.png (1241x937, 1.54M)

Do tell

Because she's a little tart and knew it was hot as fuark. 90s was neck kino

FRASIER IS WHITE AND THEREFORE BASED

YOUR MAD CUS ITS NOT DIVERSE
SMELLY DUMB DISCORD SCUM

>The Crane Boys *cocks hammer* aren't taking clarinet lessons anymore.

Attached: 600px-TF4_17.jpg (600x250, 47K)

I like this post

Mercy

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Attached: 1510112557700.jpg (512x384, 23K)

OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE NILES!

GOOD LORD!!