Million Dollar Extreme

Your new name that neither I nor Nitro Dubs shall call you, will be, David Duke.

Attached: David Duke.png (899x505, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
>
nice one, overtime

>have to go to dailymotion or bitchute to find moonman videos now
dark times, because of the NIGGERS, i mean.

SO WE LOOKED AT THE DATA...

MDE was trash made for incels

Attached: 15109564675.png (640x541, 777K)

Attached: sam.jpg (1620x4171, 1.31M)

>cant handle mde else doing surrealist satire better than him
>pretends not to take himself seriously
why is tim such a bitch

best skit:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

I saw a guy at the gym wearing a moonman shirt the other day. it had a generic vaporwave aesthetic. i don't think he knew what the connotations were, or maybe he did

Holy trips confirm Sam Hyde is the messiah of high brow humor and only low IQ fagballs disagree

How much is Sam paying you to make these threads every day op

Attached: 1526731739747.jpg (1468x4979, 818K)

>better than him
imagine actually believing this, Tim is a comedic genius millionare and Hyde is living with his mom begging for cash on patreon

Attached: 14217032742.jpg (400x300, 11K)

>Tim and Eric promise never to make anymore shows in Georgia for AS because muh aborshin
>they continue to make shows in Georgia for a Georgian cable network
???

>Hyde
i said mde
give me one skit that tim and eric have done better thats than Police Are Like Garbage Men or Teacher

Like 80% of Awesome Show, their specials, Nite Live, On Cinema, the Trial, Oscar Specials, Bedtime Stories, etc.

And Heidecker's new 'Mister America' movie looks kino

Attached: 140731286724.jpg (600x400, 40K)

>doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

believe it or not, not everyone that browses this site automatically endorses sodomy and pedophilia.

>Like 80% of Awesome Show
most of it was an attempt at low effort to the point of being boring in an attempt to increase tension but they fucking cant do it they suck at it, T&E only do well with gag humor or when they dont attempt satire at all and go full surrealism. their whole artificial tension is too one dimensional instead of actually being psychologically tense like the two skits i mentioned

Well we usually don't whine about it around here

AYO TIM

HELP ME GET SOME HEALTHCARE

Sam stop posting shit in an attempt to drudge up some interest in what ever shit you’re shilling next

haha le funnny he say le bad man name on TV