WE

WE

Attached: halle_bailey_princess_ariel_split_0.jpg (768x433, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thekrissychula/status/1146594361108549632
twitter.com/snaacklemore/status/1146595250246488065
boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2019&p=.htm
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWIMMERS

When does the shitshow stop

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Cast someone who would be as cute as 2D Ariel right now.

Attached: 1562194118995.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

MUHFUGGIN MERMAIDS

omg clownworld! honk honk! wow really??? ha all I can do is honk at this!

Is it funny that i can't tell if this is real or not

Attached: 1557028839590.jpg (704x1024, 100K)

>ayy lmao my niggas

thats the problem, its literally impossible. live action remakes were a mistake

Yep, it's going to be garbage anyway so it literally doesn't matter. Most people here probably wouldn't go to see more live action disney shit.

>character living underwater
>UV or sunshine doesn't REACH there
>somehow tan skin
This doesn't make sense for the lore. Note that almost all deep sea creatures have pale skin or even transparent body.

Are redheads just fair game for replacement with black people?

>literally 9 fucking threads of this seethe

Attached: obsessed.png (740x640, 304K)

Clearly she's a blackfish.

because it's that absurd

It's real

while i'm in favour of discussing the subject of Disney pandering to the african-american audience after seeing the success of Black Panther, spamming several threads on this subject is unconducive to real dialogue since it will only result in the topic being banned

Or maybe you're an autistic faggot who constantly cries about the races of fictional cartoons?
>nine threads up
>NINE

Well if you haven't noticed, every other race does.

>female top, male bottom

Attached: 1559005349921.jpg (1080x1440, 100K)

There's literally wrong with giving blacks a role model and motivation to learn how to swim.

Attached: 1560392712754.gif (300x577, 279K)

Hollywood HATES redheads. They always get casted as black

>they're just cartoons bro

Attached: 1549401407233.jpg (566x566, 22K)

>check twitter
>black people openly flaunting and mocking white people over this

twitter.com/thekrissychula/status/1146594361108549632
twitter.com/snaacklemore/status/1146595250246488065

How can she fucking swim though

I wanna eat her pussy

She's a fishigger

More like The Little Hammerhead Shark

Why the fuck you think she wants feet so bad

Fuck, she'd smell so funky

They literally are just cartoons though. And you're absolutely seething over it.

Pay attention to the cultural war we're currently engaged in and lurk more faggot

Movie would be shit even with a white ginger actress its just yet another sign of the times

At least they haven't ruined the superior fish girl.
yet.

Attached: mutio.jpg (1080x1080, 708K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET IT FLOP BEFORE YOU LITERALLY GIVE THEM FREE PROMO LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING TIME

CAPTAIN MARVEL WOULDNT HAVE MADE OVER A BILLION IF YOU DUMB SHITS DIDNT GIVE IT SO MUCH SHIT

JUST
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

You really think Yea Forums bitching is the reason a MARVEL movie made 1 billion?

You could slap the marvel logo on human vomit and it would sell to those retards

wow, people are discussing movies on a forum about movies, that's so pathetic!!
kill yourself shitskin or shitskin lover and save us the trouble

I showed my mom who is playing Ariel and she was visibly upset. She kept going on about how it's a Danish story.
I've made arrangements to have her put in a retirement home. I won't allow any racists living under my roof.

Gonna be a lot more. This is on par with making Donald Duck black or something.

Won't really matter in the end, this shit is going to flop horribly because literally nobody wants to actually go see a black Disney princess.

oh, you're just honestly mentally ill?

>I'M GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT A LOT MORE! YOU JUST WATCH ME!
Yes, it's the 6 months leading up to TFA all over again. This board will be impossible to post on for months, as usual.

You brain dead retards doing lots of shit gave it tons of free
>OMG LOOK AT WHAT INCELS ARE DOING TO CAPTAIN MARVE NOW
It was fucking projected to open with like 60 million but you retards had to bitch for so long

i feel like you're overestimating the power of Yea Forums threads retard

AYO WR WUZ KNIGHTS AN MERMAIDS AND KANGS AND EMPORERS AND PHAROAHS WE RUN DIZ

>MUH CULTURE WAR
>THE MOOBIES HAVE BLACKS IN THEM THIS IS A GENOCIDE WE MUST STOP THE JEW AHHHHH!!!!!
>LET ME POST A DOZEN THREADS ABOUT IT AHHHHH

Attached: TROLLL.jpg (767x430, 270K)

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO
*smacks flipper*
WE WUZ LIKE SUM KIN'A
*strokes scales*
LIKE SUM KIN'A MERMANS N SHIEEEEEET
*dives into ocean and drowns*

I doubt Disney will live action Pocahontas in fear it will stir the wrong kind of controversy. Well unless they change the storyline.

Can't be showing any colonials as good guys

It’s you retards spreading your shit all over the net

at least its not that pig Chloe Morez

>CAPTAIN MARVEL WOULDNT HAVE MADE OVER A BILLION IF YOU DUMB SHITS DIDNT GIVE IT SO MUCH SHIT

Are you really so fucking stupid that you still believe that made-up number? Really?

Attached: 1434020737710.jpg (410x396, 32K)

>PROMO LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING TIME

Didn't happen. Stop believing any news you see. It was literally Disney doing damage control.

Not him, but all European culture is being systematically erased as we speak. Or attempted to, anyway.

wtf lads, i wasnt even planning on pirating this disney trash but i wanted to see the webms of some qt redhead playing in the water.

Attached: 1561932084945.jpg (899x881, 104K)

I'm sure in your mind, you truly believe that. But maybe you should be on meds of some kind? Like a mood stabilizer?

Flopped like Captain Marvel and Black Panther? Disneyfags and the normie audience doesn't care. Only a niche cares. They'll consume the next Disney shlock as ordered.

>all European culture is being systematically erased as we speak
No, it's not.

>cultural icons
>nah it's just cartoons don't worry goy
I've done this many times, kike
Don't toy with me

Attached: 1556581788084.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

You clearly aren't the audience if you weren't planning on seeing it and so Disney has no obligation to pander to you. Checkmate.

It is, my poo colored friend
Keep up with the times, people have been realizing this for a while now

Attached: 1556425563312.jpg (741x468, 39K)

>Ariel from a late 80s Disney cartoon is a "cultural icon"
The fucking orbital kek on you, faggot.
>I've done this many times, kike don't toy with me
Bring it on, internet tough guy. You're a seething retard with a poorly skewed political compass and an obsession that's bent your goddamn brain out of such shape, that you're on a board in the middle of the night, crying about the race of a fictional character, for a film that isn't even out yet.

If you don't at least partially understand how that comes off as mentally ill, then seek help immediately. For your own benefit.

this webm gave me cancer

>no it is
woah, you sure showed me with that argument. I'm btfo, truly.

Now we will never get our cute underage feet scenes

Yes it is. This is but one example of it. Everywhere you look, fictional stories are remade and real history falsified, both to erase the notion that Europeans had distinct cultures of their own, radically different both from the rest of the world and of each other, instead of a vague multicultural mess.

>this random /pol/ mspaint comic made in 2009 is rapidly becoming reality

Attached: 1501282845461[1].jpg (599x454, 45K)

yeah how come the movie with singing crabs, talking fish and half fish people isn't biologically accurate? WH*TE GENOCIDE

>it's happening because I said so
Compelling shit, retard. Go post that black Achilles or whatever the fuck the cry about these days. It's not happening.

LYNCH ALL FISHIGGERS.
LAND WAS MADE FOR HUMANS

If they had casted some adorable ginger girl this might be something that parents take their kids to. There's no fucking way any white parent would take their kids to see this, doubt most black ones would either - they'll just show them the original cartoon on bluray. This remake is inauthentic, fraudulent from minute one, so it will be discarded by the masses.

>london is not white!
>except that homophobic attack on that bus, all those fucking white people in london huh

Keep trying to downplay this
People eventually start to realize what's up when their favorite characters from their childhood swap races randomly for progressive reasons

>Ariel from a late 80s Disney cartoon is a "cultural icon"
It's one of disney's most famous and recognizable films, and it had a white character as the lead. Now that doesn't mean anything because hollywood thinks they can just race swap characters and call anyone who doesn't like it a racist. Fuck any movie that thinks it can get away with this.
>y-you're just obsessed
I'm just a pissed guy who isn't buying into you're bullshit. Make her white, make it right. Ignorant nigger.

Attached: 1561233190359.jpg (618x740, 42K)

>le "wake up sheeple" FB meme argument
No normal person gives a shit in their daily lives what the race of a fictional cartoon character is you assblasted fagotron.

Captain Marvel did flop though. We all saw the empty theaters. We know that it made maybe one tenth of the money it claims to have made, and Disney cooked the books to avoid an embarrassing failure right before Endgame comes out.

>it's not happening
>gives another example of it happening

>No normal person gives a shit
Kek, you're typing this over and over and yet nobody believes you.

if they take their kids to see faggot lefou and aladdin (in general) they're going to take them to see this. cope

They notice when they go to the movie theater and ariel is black now

You really think the average person who grew up loving the original movie isnt going to fucking notice? Dumbass

It's not fair, Ariel was literally the reason behind my redhead fetish, why is she being played by a nigger

Aladdin was at least playing by Indian looking people, you fucking retard.

EPIC SIMPLY EPIC

>It's one of disney's most famous and recognizable films
It literally isn't when compared to any of the Renaissance era films. Nobody complaining about this remake was even alive when it was fucking out.
>that doesn't mean anything because hollywood thinks they can just race swap characters
You mean, Disney can? Yeah, they own the IP. If you don't like it, don't give them money.
>call anyone who doesn't like it, a racist
I haven't met a single person on this site who was both non-racist and ALSO upset at the fictional races of cartoons. It seems a behavior that is exclusive to actual, honest to shit racists.
>Fuck any movie that thinks it can get away with this.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS AHHH ABLOO ABLOO
>you a nigger nigger nigger, look at my image macro, you a nigger. But I'm not a racist though
Astronomical levels of gymnastics here.

Attached: 1559181638303.jpg (300x550, 90K)

>Achilles was a real person that existed on planet earth

Why are people acting like this isn't somewhat weird? It's not a big deal, but at least admit that it's reasonable for people to be a bit frustrated with Disney changing the race of a character they grew up with. You already have the image of Ariel in your head from seeing the same character for decades and now suddenly, when the character is finally getting a live action movie, she no longer looks like the Ariel that you remember.

I'm pretty sure they're just doing this to make Yea Forums incels angry lmao

>whites are becoming minorities within their own homelands
>anyone who disagrees with open borders is just racist
>transgender bullshit being pushed upon people all day everyday by big corps and politicians
>anyone who disagrees is just a bigot
>white identity and nationalism is called outdated and dangerous on a daily basis
>if you disagree you are a nazi

Attached: 1560733689100.jpg (516x300, 104K)

No, user. You're right. general audiences around the country are up in literal arms right now about the race of a cartoon character from almost 40 years ago. I see it all over the news!

No one wants to watch a movie with a black female lead

I showed my normie roommate that doesn't give a single shit about politics the Ariel casting and he just said "wtf she's black? why?". Normies don't "care", but that doesn't mean they don't think it's a little weird.

They aren't going to have a literal bitchfit like some poorly medicated teenager, like you.

That's some nice seething you got there but it has nothing to do what what we're talking about in this thread.

You're just having a conversation with yourself. Nobody is making those greentext points.

>It literally isn't when compared to any of the Renaissance era films.
But Little Mermaid is a Renaissance film, and it's way more popular than shit like Hunchback, Pocahontas, Tarzan.

>Yeah, they own the IP
Not they don't you fucking idiot. The Little Mermaid is a european fairy tail in public domain. Anyone can make a movie about it.

The only original movie in the top 5 films released this year had a black female lead

boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2019&p=.htm

That's the Chinese market gone.

making her a redhead was an equally arbitrary decision. for some reason andersen wasn't particularly interested in the genotype of his fictional fishwoman, as if it wasn't particularly important to the development of the narrative and its themes.

I'm not having a bitch fit. You are over the fact that people care whether or not an established character is race-swapped.

>at most, my "normie" roommate said "huh, weird okay"
HAHAHA SEE? WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY SEETHING! THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS WHITE GENOCIDE ANYMORE!!! AHHH!

UNDA DE SEA

I think white people are AWESOME

Attached: coolville.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

It's always everyone else, you people take no responsibility for your actions. I'm reacting to YOUR goofy as shit response to this, YOU are posting here.

What? Time to get off the internet bud, look what it's doing to you.

>mermaids are supposed to be peak beauty
>cast this woman
Ahahahahahahahahhaha

It's not the jews fault women are repulsed by you m8

Pretty much this, my wife thinks it's retarded.

Imagine, your race hasn't achieved anything of value for humanity for hundreds if not thousands of years, truly a lesson in evolution. Slowly but surely getting assimilated into first world countries, recognizing the lesser sexual value of their women, their genes will be completely diluted before soon since no one wants to impregnate a black woman.
And now, in the year of our Lord 2019, having the privilege to play in the iconic role of a strong, independent, intelligent and beautiful WHITE woman brings an insatiable sense of pride for the black race. Being finally part of white created cinema and able to discuss it on white created platforms within a white created society fills their heart with joy for one last time before they ultimately detach themselves from their history. The break down is complete. The African American is now white.

Tonight I raise my glass to White people, to white progress, to the Man who took care of our lost people for so long.

Thank you, white people,

-An eternally grateful nigger

Attached: SAVIOROFTHEBLACK.jpg (2000x1000, 123K)

>Indian looking people
ALADDIN IS ARAB

I don't agree everyone who finds blatant pandering to be lame is racist, but there is also nothing wrong with being racist. It's actually a very reasonable position. Mixed race zoomer fag.

I'm talking about The Little Mermaid Disney character, not the fairy "tail" you illiterate zoomer faggot. Yeah, anyone can make a movie about the fairy TAIL so what are you bitching about? Do you want racial purity quotas in your cartoons for babies now? Christ I wish you people woke up to how ridiculous you sound.

Listen retard, you're just making yourself look like a idiot. Seriously, normal people know about this shit already.

People are going to be PC & say they are okay with it, but i think not many white girls are going to be excited to see it & that's the main audience

why do jews hate redheads?

>peak beauty
>no vagina and smells like shit

>Listen retard, you're just making yourself look like a idiot.
Yeah, it's me. Sure is.

You're more pathetic for spending your time here arguing with me while pretending to morally be above this

>but there is also nothing wrong with being racist. It's actually a very reasonable position.
wew, lad.

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 174K)

So is yt no longer being blacked?

Attached: IMG_20190703_225607.jpg (3264x2151, 427K)

wow, someone should tell disney that their target audience are 30+ old dudes who still watch literal children's movies

Theres not "disney character" idiot. Is an adaptation from a story that already existed, with a character that already existed. So people have a right to be upset because is based in an EUROPEAN fairy tail.

Keep your pathetic cope.

>It literally isn't when compared to any of the Renaissance era films. Nobody complaining about this remake was even alive when it was fucking out.
That means nothing
>You mean, Disney can? Yeah, they own the IP. If you don't like it, don't give them money.
I'm complaining about the people in the seats of power at disney who make these decisions based on their leftwing politics and the faggots who defend them and their shit decisions (you)
>I haven't met a single person on this site who was both non-racist and ALSO upset at the fictional races of cartoons. It seems a behavior that is exclusive to actual, honest to shit racists.
I don't even get what you meant here. I am racist.
>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS AHHH ABLOO ABLOO
Stop whining about the internet nazis
>you a nigger nigger nigger, look at my image macro, you a nigger. But I'm not a racist though
Again i'm 100% racist, dumb nigger

Attached: 1545548212215.jpg (464x503, 31K)

That's like saying if I tell a screeching retard to stop shitting on my yard, I'm "just as mad bro ;), I'm just here shitting on the yard and screeching, ha. Don't you look foolish for engaging with me?"

Get off this site.

Should have been cast as a hammerhead shark.

>nigger
>swimming

Yet you're still here arguing with people you claim to hate

Suck my dick and swallow fucccboi

>you people
Damn the shills aren't even being subtle about this.

But you're going to get mad if I tell you to go back to /pol/, right...?

Exactly.

She doesn't look THAT bad as a red head, but I would have chosen a more beautiful woman for.the role, the girl in aladin was cuter

Attached: IMG_20190703_225730.jpg (750x746, 136K)

Yes it does you fucking retard
Follow the argument from start to finish

jannies are already shutting these threads down. fuck you jannie

Attached: 1551602263672.png (1280x1280, 928K)

They should’ve done it earlier

Attached: 3AD6C5D5-B925-4CE9-93D4-73A21EA733FF.jpg (700x855, 73K)

I don't care if they cast niggers, but at least cast attractive ones.

STOP THE GINGERCAUST

Attached: 1543415837057.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

I WANNA BE WHERE DA BITCHES ARE
I WANNA SEE
WANT TO SEE DEM TWERKIN

WISH I COULD BE
PART OF YOUR KFC

Kudos to Disney. They actually found a female merfolk.

walt is spinning in his grave knowing what jews did to his company

>acts retarded
>gets called retarded
>"HA, YOU ARE STILL HERE, WHAT A FOOL! YOU SURE DO LOOK SILLY!"
yikes.

Based & cool

Attached: 1548548169756.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Attached: 4C9F25E5-0B7A-4C58-BF6A-5E36C25DA230.gif (245x300, 922K)

You can keep denying
But deep down you know you’re lying

I feel bad cause she's actually crazy talented and could pull off being a disney princess, but disney is too lazy to create an original black disney princess story with her so they just slot her as ariel and throw her to the wolves

Nice meme, stupid.

>attractive
>nigger
user please

WE

Attached: vlcsnap-2306471.jpg (640x480, 19K)

>nobody even brought up trannies
Get some help.

Explain this to me, Yea Forums.

Attached: gingercide.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

America is fucking weird with its nigger obsession in media

They could cast Elizabeth Warren as Pocahontus

Not possible, no actress is that expressive anyway.

jews hate gingers/blondes

The entire post was just a schizoid rant about fifty other things you're clearly upset about. Go to bed.

Be sure when you tell your chapo friends about the epic smackdown you gave a Yea Forums chud you mention my giant 10 inch cock

He was though you mental midget. There are multiple accounts of him as a person. Just because he wasn't magic doesn't mean he never existed. There was probably a Christ too, but he was a normal guy.

Attached: gingercaust 2.png (1288x3208, 3.3M)

The only good thing that could come out of this is people start a movement all about "ginger shaming" and we start seeing hot red heads in movies again. You replace ginger girls I replace my purchase of your film with something else.

Get out, discord tranny

>muh chapo
You really don't belong on this board. That's obvious to you, right?

Your right. She looks like a fish already so she's perfect as a mermaid.

>nigger is an anagram for ginger
>thinking emoji.jpg

>america
Kikes*
They're the ones who push this filth.

KANGZ AND SHIEEEET

The Jews know the major demographic in 80 years is going to be African. How they think the world is still going to function, I have no idea.

>Achilles was though you mental midget. There are multiple accounts of him as a person
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: distorteddd.jpg (800x450, 53K)

You know it's jews right?

Gingers aren't even white people. They're fucking souless mongoloids. What happened to Irish being the niggers of the euros?

Attached: 1545284871300.png (272x204, 74K)

Well, negros don't benefit from racism because dey need whitey

He belongs more than you do, my emotional, shilling friend.

The lady doth protest too much me thinks

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords!
>boogeymen boogeymen boogeymen!

>strawmanning this hard
Yeah that webm is definitely the result of miscegenation and not immigration

>people from my school becoming openly “racist”
>black kid tells me it’s the kikes pushing all this shit
>Filipino guy tells me whites need to start standing up for themselves
>Chinese kid tells me he’s gonna fight on the whites side during the race war
>people I talk to seem to be absolutely ok with the idea of ethnostates
>a fucking 13 year old tells me how Japan has such a low crimerate because they keep a majority Japanese’s population
Gem z is hungry for blood. They aren’t gonna put up with this shit for much longer.

Hot niggers exist, stop casting ugly apes.

>Theres not "disney character" idiot. Is an adaptation from a story that already existed, with a character that already existed.
Yes user, a character from a story that already existed and that gave no physical description of said character. So, to be able to portray it they had to come up with a design. That, as you probably now, it's part of "adapting" a work. And by coming up with a design and filling in the blanks that the author didn't elaborate on Disney did, in fact, create a version of the character that is theirs. Funny how this "adaptation" thing works, isn't it.

>Achilles
>real
this is the level of intellect that claims to be the party of "facts and logic".

i ratter watch a potato nigger than a normal nigger

>schizoid rant
I guess an ignorant retard nigger wouldn't see anything else

I enjoy seeing /pol/ get btfo by these sort of tivial things immensely

Attached: 35463456345634567.jpg (606x486, 177K)

i don't understand, why do people flip a tit when the pokemon girl got turned slightly white by an artist but this is fine?

How was it not a rant though? You started reeeing over transexuals.

Have sex

Only care about the bikini look

...that's still the costume right?...

>What happened to Irish being the niggers of the euros?
Actual niggers showed up

Attached: 1560655298499.png (524x331, 158K)

No you don't.

>no description of the character
Holy shit you cannot be this retarded can you? Have you actually read the Dutch fairy tale? You illerate brain tranny. Please cease you shitting on my board and retire as a red stain on you bedroom wall

worst thing is that they constantly rape european mythology/folklore
like stop raping and butchering our shit
the only thing americans invented was capeshit

What would I even be shilling for? Fucking retard.

Sounds like kids alright. Ageing will fix it, mostly.

You have nothing else to say or add, so just go back and dilate extra deep this time

>turning white character black
Should be praised
>turning black character white
Worse than hitler

It's as simple as that.

Nice pilpul, rabbi

Rent free

Attached: DF5DA4E7-2471-4180-9D2D-2034C8D66ACD.jpg (566x943, 99K)

>I'm not emotional, I'm just claiming that this is all a Jewish plot to destroy whites and European history/culture
>I'm calm about that
lol

Your retarded ideology that no one buys anymore faggot

post hot gingers

>dilate

Attached: nupol bingo.png (662x840, 95K)

404 file not found

She is describes with "raven hair" and the prince is with "black eyes".
the original book clearly had a mediterranean phenotype in mind and borrowing from greek mythology

You're just as upset about this but you don't want to admit it. It's okay user, you can be honest here.

Why don't you tell me what my ideology is because I'm not shitting myself over the races of fictional cartoons? I'm sure you have enough information.

>HOW DO WE GET PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT OUR SHITTY REMAKES
>I KNOW

>Disney exec, this stunning and talented young actress has applied to play as the much loved cult classic the little mermaid, i think she's perfect
>*scoffs away on chips WHAT COLOR IS SHE!!!!
>sh-she's white
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I MUST HAVE A NIGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: anya taylor joy.jpg (634x940, 124K)

It’s not gonna take them to grow up to grab a rifle and pull a Brenton
You don’t seem to understand that these kids have access to a internet that gives them a infinite source of information that exposes the hedonistic failing nature of their nation. They’re waking up and there’s nothing you can do about it.

>Dutch
sheesh sweetie, a Western Civilization defener like you should at least be able to tell denmark and the netherlands apart. i guess watching all this hollywood garbage has truly made you forget white history and geography. the jews' scheme is working! but why don't you try and read the fairy tale yourself?

>It's not the jews fault women are repulsed by you m8
Most white prefer other whites, and so do shitskins. Whites are the most beautiful people.
The meme that whites are being raped out of existence is a bit dumb, because whites are just having less children than poo people. Poopskins are just too dumb to realize that fucking 10 sheboons usually results in having a lot of babies.

basically, americans are subhumans who always rape european mythology apart
leave your fucking fat disgusting and dirty hands from our shit
thanks

this is b8

How come you haven't killed yourself, you seem like an ideal candidate

have sex

SEETHING

Nobody here likes these endless soulless live action remakes anyway so who gives af

Ursula

Attached: d444af924081567c885ddf82b7d8fb31.jpg (1066x1600, 188K)

cast her

Attached: 1560129103096.png (993x567, 137K)

yikes

>muh dick!

Attached: literally pol.png (729x288, 150K)

The mermaids wear burkas made out of seaweed now

This illustrates how dilusional the discord tranny is. Not only can they not come up with a meme of their own, they even think /pol/ still likes Trump. Sad!

Jews in the ovens, srs.

This would have been a better movie

Lol seething w*iteboi

That was frickin epic

Attached: 1552347181037.jpg (644x493, 103K)

Straight from the novel:
>She had light and delicate skin like a rose petal, and blue eyes like the deepest lake.

You're pathetic.

No
U
:^)

Attached: A5FD42B1-E1FE-4B18-87B8-AB8BE61F8BEC.jpg (499x616, 84K)

>almost everything on that bingo card has been said in the last 20 minutes alone

All whities castrated, srs

African-Americans were a mistake. Europeans should've never uplifted them as a race. They should be seeing Whites as gods for domesticating them. We've got a nigger in every corner of the globe now when they should've been landlocked to Africa

>fagotron
Kya r.eddit

>yup, I was totally mentally stable when I drew this!

because they're things that deserved to be said, putting it on a bingo card doesn't make it less true

we should drive all niggers into the ocean

Lol i basically proved your image wrong before you even posted it

Attached: 1559096172084.jpg (916x721, 270K)

Hans Christians Anderson was Dutch you cacophony of ill minds and poison

Cotton fields were kinda hot bro

GODDAMN THAT BITCH FELL OUT THE UGLY TREE

good. i hope all the whites seething on this board go over there and see all the ridicule being thrown their way.

If you genuinely believe that spending hours on end complaining about Discord and boogeyman trannies, then you're honest to shit ill.

Light brown aye

>I put it on a bingo card so it must be true!
The absolute state of your brain on HRT

That all has to be orchestrated with all the comments and the posting somehow how can people be such fucking assholes.

*that complaining about Discord and trannies DESERVES to be said

I am a racist. You're a nigger and should kys.

Someone's got to fight the growing number of fags on the internet

Giving women any amount of modern autonomy was the biggest mistake

It just occurred to me today that Chani from Dune is canonically a redhead, and Hollywood decided that the most apt casting for her would be Zendaya.

>we was fish

Only when you die, user

>Someone's got to fight the growing number of fags on the internet
that will be a yikes from me.

I don't know why people saw the previous live actions, they all look like utter shit

How new are you where you miss how Discord image macros get spammed daily now?

>correcting your own post
what a fucking cuck

Attached: 1530938885638.gif (340x340, 134K)

Attached: 1549527423568.jpg (1242x1019, 357K)

Only America castrates and it even does it to their niggers. Into the chambers with you.

Blue eyes.
The quote was straight from the novel. Your delusion is irrelevant.

Cringe

Here's your Ariel, bro!

>Keeps acting like white genocide isn't real because people complain about Hollywood's modern anti-White agenda.
One can exist without the other, faggot

>because they're things that deserved to be said
You are an actual insane person.

WE WUZ FILPPER 'N SHIET

I have never paid attention to /pol/'s criticism of racemixing being an anti-white agenda, but I must say, this is the first time I've been genuinely, deeply irked and taken off guard. Not only did I growing up watching the original with my sisters and cousins, but my youngest daughter who we named Cindy after Cinderella is fricking obsessed with it. Now I'll have to explain why she can't go see this in a theater with her mom. Is it really Jewish businessmen who are behind these decisions? Is this that just a big inside joke that snowballed.

Mulan is Chinese. Fine. Pocahontas is an Indian. Fine. Jasmine is Middle Eastern. Fine, again. Ariel is White. Elsa is White. Cinderella is white. Snow White is not black. Obviously. Disney really messed up here.

>"white" American Jews make another nigger movie
>American mutts rush to its defense, in honor of their corporate jew overlords and worship of niggers
w o w

Attached: http-inlinethumb28.webshots.com-17819-2566329730105205970S600x600Q85.jpg (486x232, 21K)

woah

It's neither

she looks like a black version of the chick from Splice

Attached: turdmaid.jpg (769x558, 125K)

I have such a fucking boner for cute ginger girls, why are (((they))) doing this to us?

Get this disgusting trash off Yea Forums now

>Nobody complaining about this remake was even alive when it was fucking out.
STOP ERASING ME

Nothing he said is incorrect.

Ginger shaming

Jews are eternally butthurt and jealous of whites. They do shit like this and promote diversity in general because a more mixed society takes the heat off of them. And historically when they get heat, they get roasted when people have had enough of their shit.

It's in their biology at this point to fear white men.

It is unfortunately propaganda being pushed by Jewish elites. I’m don’t browse pol so point this out and be hounded by harpys is a bit tiresome

same

Lol

???

Attached: file.png (979x768, 577K)

Yes Daddy Himmler, gas me harder OwO

Attached: 1549816299604s.jpg (250x240, 10K)

This is the one conspiracy theory I actually believe in.

Still gonna be watchable for kids innit

Jews

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

>niggers
>swim
there's a reason michael phelps is the most decorated swimmer ever

The Moner

Attached: 1560830083204.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

This is fine, shit like this is exactly the kind of garbage that pushes too far over the line and makes people angry when previously they wouldn't care.

>I haven't met a single person on this site who was both non-racist and ALSO upset at the fictional races of cartoons.
sup. I'm not racist but I care about accuracy above all else when it comes to remaking films. nice to meet you, pawn of the elite

This is true. The only black girls interested in white guys are the few that are hot as fuck and slim. Black guys only get low-IQ or fat white women.

>They do shit like this and promote diversity in general because a more mixed society takes the heat off of them. And historically when they get heat, they get roasted when people have had enough of their shit.

All they are doing is handing over the West to minorities that hate them. The Jews are building the golem that will destroy them, by undermining Whites who are the best friends they've got.

Why is it acceptable for YOU to complain for hours on end?
You're not any better than he is, so why posture?

white genocide literally isn't real, schizoid.

>being racist is a rational position
Go back to your stormnigger blogs already.

I would love to see a golem. A big one.

He's fucking Danish you retarded piece of shit. It only takes two fucking seconds to google it you waste of jizz

>there is also nothing wrong with being racist. It's actually a very reasonable position.
it's an instinct for survival

this, accelerate the diversity agenda, it's redpilling normies

>no u
I'm not making these threads just to cry on end, user. Get a grip on your fucking life.

You're a fucking idiot.

Ayyyyyylmaooo why is this negerss's eyes so far apart

>I'm not racist but...
>accuracy of fictional characters based on a fairy tale
please just neck yourself.

not an argument
oh, better put that on the next bingo card, arguments for nazis anyways

>everyone getting assblasted about a movie they're not going to see in the first place

I would honestly be ambivalent towards the live-action Little Mermaid remake if they didn't cast Ariel as a black woman - and it's not even a general disgust towards black people, it's two things,
>Hypocrisy; we had to make everyone faithful and "ethnically accurate" for Aladdin, Mulan and The Lion King... But not The Little Mermaid? Yeah man, because fuck the Danish
and,
>Yet another Redhead being replaced by a black person. Every time. Every time. Every time it's a redhead in fiction, it's getting turned into a shadow person. Every time. Every time. Every time. Every time. Every time.

bog

why can't you all just go back here?

It is worse than if that were the case, now it's children having this kike commie propaganda shoved down their throats but look who I am talking to here: some faggot that probably unironically supports child drag shows

>Black guys only get low-IQ or fat white women.

Or low class trash with Daddy issues!!!FACT!!!

In the novel she is described with pale skin and blue eyes. Cope harder.

WUZ FISH AND SHIET

this. I thought Disney bought seats

>why can't the most popular board on Yea Forums just stay in one board?

Why didn't they make Aladdin a white person? Why wasn't Jasmine Asian?

>novel
Sorry, "fairy tail".

that's essentially the argument libshits are making in defense of this, lmao

>das raight, fuck mythology and symbolism and shieet, all just fairytales could be blue pyppo knownimsaying

Attached: 1562007025616.png (645x729, 11K)

I'm upset because I thought I'd get to fap to a cute ginger.
Also Ariel was my first crush and possibly one of my firsts faps as a kid.
Seeing her get niggerfied is terrible.

Sounds crazy i know, but when you subvert the cultures of white nations and then bring in hordes of niggers while white birthrates are low it makes some sense

Attached: 1548627270430.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Nothing you ever have said is an "argument". You don't even hold rational beliefs.

>fuccboi
Seriously, get off this site. Go watch Instagram comedy videos or whatever you shit-stains do.

>moby dick remake replaces the white beluga whale with an orca

You're right, but that's the hubris of the Jew. In the short term, when a nigger robs you, a spic invades your borders, and a Muslim blows his dick off in an airplane, you're more concentrated on the obvious. At that point, a Jew is just one minority among thousands. Its a defensive mechanism from pogroms IMO.

I was like you at one point. Even after visiting pol for the first time about 2 months ago I was still apprehensive about Jews being the ones behind stuff like this. Overtime I started noticing a lot of patterns and now I just can't deny it.

And? She's not fucking real.

You're posting in them though,user.
If you were as intellectually elevated as you claim to be you would ignore the thread, like I do with blacked spam.

>myths are unchanging and static over time and not designed to be retold in different thematic ways based on the audience
You people are ahistorical faggots.

It's 2019, you don't have to fap to movies and catalogues anymore.

Neither is Aladdin, but they still made everyone in that movie "faithful to the region."

>the race of the character only matters if said character was brown

Attached: 1557444844745.jpg (623x1000, 122K)

Yes, why can't you contain your autism and stay where you belong? I mean, keep it up. It just will get your board deleted a fourth time.

oh im very rational, i'd love for you to very rationally explain to me why whites shouldn't have their own territory

Can someone redpill me on why Jews hate redheads?

there are no documents titled "replacement migration" and there is no nefarious, world-wide plot to "subvert" cultures of white nations.

You're a literal schizo.

well they're doing a piss poor job of deleting it, when its only competition is Yea Forums, a glorified /h/

I don't know why they would, you seen those pasty Orthodox motherfuckers? Reddest hair ever.

>nobody is even arguing that
What? Do you mean their own land? What are you even talking about anymore?

Because they make my dick hard and we can't have that now

>redhead
>big titties
she would have been perfect

Attached: tessa05db58acd2c4175f5eecec0e9dad86e6.jpg (640x960, 92K)

I believe they think niggers will gain just enough IQ points from mixing with whites to be able to run the machines but not figure out how they're being fucked.

Redheads are the whitest of the white, you literally cannot get any whiter beyond albino, and that has it's own host of problems. Jews despise Redheads because it's impossible for anyone but a white family with specific genes to get them. You'll never see a Hispanic family have a pasty ginger.
The real reason is Hollywood has a critical lack of talented, available Redheads, and thus the circle-jerking hedonists have to make do with what's available to them.

Being racist is a perfectly natural and normal reaction. It was standard practice until just about the last 100ish years of the “developed” world. This is a problem when you invite in the “undeveloped”. The majority of the world is racist.

No, it really is.

Ariel's homeland is basically fucking Atlantis and not a real place. Aladdin is based on Arabian folklore. I don't care what his race is either way, you can make Aladdin whatever race you want, he's a public domain character. I'm not going to cry about it.

Our myths are not yours to change parasite.

(You)

feel free to leave anytime.

The Little Mermaid is based off European shipping lore and Anglo kingdoms you mong. Try slipping your brain some oxygen before you put so much pressure on it

You realize if you delete our board we'll just post here right? Do you not understand that we're the userbase and we're not going anywhere as long as this site exists?

As if. /pol/ is full of sandniggers.

Are you the same retard who thought Achilles was a real person?

I don't give two shits how *you* feel about it, your apathy does not change anything.

It's based in Denmark you absolute faggot.

>I don't care what his race is either way, you can make Aladdin whatever race you want, he's a public domain character. I'm not going to cry about it.
Stop lying kike.

no thanks, i think i'll stay lol

>The Little Mermaid is based off European shipping lore and Anglo kingdoms you mong.
I didn't say otherwise? But her homeland is a sea kingdom, it's not a real place. Are you going to argue the racial makeup of a mermaid-based society now like some sort of retard?

>atlantis
>literally european mythology

Attached: D9doJMWXoAE-Byw.jpg (645x671, 59K)

Are you the same retard who thought Achilles was a nigger?

Why would we leave ?

You belong on it even less. I mean why do you need it? The entire internet caters to your asinine sensibilities. Why not hang out there because your viewpoints, opinions and snark is genuinely unwanted here.

Aladdin is not a real person either, but they found it exceedingly important to keep it true and faithful to the region it was set in.

Declaring, "it's a fictional story!" Does not mean jack shit when they're trying to remain faithful for some stories and loosy-goosy for others, and it turns out all the ones they're changing melanin counts for are the ones with significant white presence.

>A literal conspiracy theory of a film failing

You're illiterate, Ariel doesn't LIVE in Denmark personally, her home isn't real.

its not tho
americans have fucked this up since the beginning
ariel is not a redhead either
its clearly based on greek mythology and the characters reflect that i.e Ariel has "raven hair" and the prince "black eyes"
also see

>her home isn't real.
Neither is Agrabah.

Attached: no sides.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I feel like you have very poor reading skills. I said that Ariel's kingdom is not a real place.

>there are no documents titled "replacement migration"
Have you ever tried going to the UN website?
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

Do you have any evidence that he wasn't?
Considering Troy was a real place it seems far more likely to me that ancient Greeks simply told exaggerated tales about an actual hero rather than making him up out of whole cloth.

So every film has to be approached the same way or else you're have a fucking fit about racial quotas?

neither is wakanda
going to love all the wyppo celebrating the winter solstice in the next sequel

We know faggot, you've been shitting up this post for a long time now, don't pretend that you are a different person samefagging faggot.

So you be sayin, WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIT???

As a father I can proof positive of this. And I can easily say other white parents at work were raising eyebrows over coffee. My wife's younger friend even noted a couple weekends back how every commercial now features a white woman with a black man, never the opposite, and we have all noticed the heavy-handed messaging in the new Star Wars. I'm not alone in not accepting Luke Skywalker's death on The Last Jedi, I don't consider it mainline history. It's alternative timeline, and a massive mistake.

My youngest daughter never knew the magic of Star Wars, that is my generation. I can handle it. Nevertheless I have spent three decades of my life enamored by Luke and Han, and to a lesser extent Yoda and R2D2, and then Rian Johnson pulls out the table cloth on the most perfectly set cosmic fantasy ever made. But what if I had been aged 12 when The Last Jedi came out? I'd be depressed for years.

Disney simply should not be changing the ethnicity and origins of The Little Mermaid, because it's confusing for children, the primary audience. For the same reason we do not buy our white daughter any black dolls or music remotely considered "hip hop" including Beyonce and Ariana Grande, both of whom our daughter was briefly obsessed with before we took her phone away as an example. We voted for Obama in 2012 so I know if we are tuned in, then a hundred million other parents are too. I'll be very surprised if Disney doesn't announce a white costar to play Ariel and then they give this black actress a role as Ariel's mermaid friend or assistant.

Just wait until you find out they won't be speaking Danish

How is this a conspiracy though? It's just to avoid declining birth rates in European cultures. Your aspie brain is cataloging this as an attack on white culture directly, as if that's the goal.

>Are you going to argue the racial makeup of a mermaid-based society now like some sort of retard?
Are you going to dispute the authors written description of this fictional race like a retard?
Should we give Ariel wings and make her a harpy instead since mermaids aren't real?

atlantis is a fucking real place in greek/euro mythology you absolute retard

Odd how they approach every film featuring "ethnic" characters with an eye for accuracy, yet they throw their hands up and go, "Whatever, make the main character black!" For stories based in European settings.

>Do you have any evidence that he wasn't?
No, because I don't prove a negative like some idiot.
>it seems far more likely to me that ancient Greeks simply told exaggerated tales about an actual hero rather than making him up out of whole cloth.
It was a larp written by Homer you fucking retarded muttfaggot.

We’re not going anywhere Rabbi

>Disney simply should not be changing the ethnicity and origins of The Little Mermaid, because it's confusing for children, the primary audience
Confusing how? Mermaids can be black, Europeans can be black, the world is going to be black.

what a waste of digits and braincells. stories mean something to people. they've been the main way we communicate since our inception. trivializing it is the most hubristic and ignorant thing you can do. and I bet you'd be a hypocrite and lambast this movie if Ariel were white.

>its clearly based on greek mythology
Is it?
>the characters reflect that i.e Ariel has "raven hair" and the prince "black eyes"
Why are you deflecting from the fact that canonically neither she nor Eric are niggers?

I'm saying I just don't care, which upsets you because you want me to be pissing myself over her being black.

He's saying there is an obvious agenda for these films, you dongle.

>It's just to avoid declining birth rates in European cultures.
>by replacing them with another race and culture
Declining birth rates is not a bad thing. It's called carrying capacity.

Is she stated as white? I have only seen "pale" in here. She got a pale brown thing going

>I really have poor reading skills
Atlantis is not a REAL PHYSICAL PLACE in the world, it doesn't exist, it never stood. Holy shit what is up with your reading comprehension?

i'm not and I don't disagree
but i'm sick of amerifats fucking and shitting our mythology up

It's an oral tale you moron Homer didn't "write" it. You may not have to prove a negative, but you have to prove a positive assertion like "Homer made up Achilles" you dumb faggot.

If you don't care then your opinion means nothing. Your opinion is worthless. If you're arguing for or against something and you go, "Hurr I just don't care!" Then why the fuck should your opinion matter? You don't care if they're black, you don't care if they're white, your opinion is worthless.

Pan-european identity is the only thing that will save the West. You're a kike.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting here.
Simple as.

Hold up. This guy is noticing things!

Agrabah is not a REAL PHYSICAL PLACE in the world, it doesn't exist, it never stood... Yet it's still full of Middle Eastern characters and Middle Eastern architecture and Middle Eastern culture.

The only accounts we even have of Achilles, comes from Homer exclusively. What sort of retard are you to make this argument? He wasn't a person.

>It's just to avoid declining birth rates in European cultures
Yeah, by literally replacing the Europeans. It doesn't even matter if the goal is to actually replace whites, that's just what's happening.

Hey now, we haven't fully explored the oceans yet. Let's wait until it's certain.

We’re posting here because we care about faggots like you shitting up the board. Your kind belong in Hell not the limbo that this place has become

It makes me rational, user.

>my politics are the approved politics all dissenting opinions need to leave
why did you come here from reddit? didn't you know what you were getting into?

Do you know many pale rosy skinned non-whites with blue eyes?

>he doesn't understand how mythology works
>only material existing places can have accuracy, that's why hobbits can be giants

What's the argument anymore? The logic at Disney is that Agrabah has more of a real-world connection to actual ethnic demographics than fucking Atlantis would. Not every movie has to pass your same purity test for casting over and over again.

Don't be that guy. It's embarrassing.

>Yeah, by literally replacing the Europeans
Yes, because the Europeans are not having kids. I sincerely hope we live long enough to see the day when Africa actually cools down on their birth rates, so we can see the Capitalist gnash their teeth in rage at the fact their Infinite Growth is no longer possible. I want to see the nightmare world that will result, I want to *taste* the advertisements they'll prop up demanding you, "get busy!"

Yes, I agree. So; Ami go Home, you're not european, retard.

>>he doesn't understand how mythology works
You literally don't understand how it works at all. Mythology is not beholden to your singular interpretation of it.

It... Really doesn't. Rational people do not go into debates and smugly cross their arms over their chest and go, "I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Oh, what was that? An argument? Haha, you fool! I don't care!"

Nah, you're getting ovened though for reals. Lollllll

What guy?
The guy pointing out the obvious?
Sane people don't get into arguments over things they don't care about.

Do you just not understand what crossposting is or something?

More mentally stable than the average tranny that is for sure

user, it's not rational to have fits of anger over the races of fictional cartoon characters. It's just not. In no universe is that normal behavior. It's why you get constantly told to fuck off, everytime you do it.

>I sincerely hope we live long enough to see the day when Africa actually cools down on their birth rates, so we can see the Capitalist gnash their teeth in rage at the fact their Infinite Growth is no longer possible. I want to see the nightmare world that will result, I want to *taste* the advertisements they'll prop up demanding you, "get busy!"
What

Attached: 1546202731392.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Not every movie has to pass your same purity test for casting over and over again.
So why the fuck are all the "ethnic" movies being held to strict standards and they loosen their "purity standards" when the story takes place in a primarily European setting?

>The only accounts we even have of Achilles, comes from Homer exclusively
Yes and?
Why are you surprised that the record of oral legends from the fucking Bronze age are incomplete?

>cavedinwojak.jpg
the only interpretation that matters is the one of the creators
clearly these greeks and pagans all had negroes in mind when they wrote their stories about and around their people and clearly the places they envisioned were all globalized and multiracial

>We’re posting here because we care about faggots like you pissing in an ocean of piss
Mad that we're sliding your cunny spam off the board pedo?

do you even marxist-leninist bro

Notice how the faggot explicitly says he wishes white people to be ridiculed on a public forum but compalins when other races are ridiculed in a similar manner. Leftism is anti-White.

Probably to avoid pissing off Muslims, user. Which has less to do with a fucking white genocide and more to do with pandering for money. There are no Atlantians out there on Twitter.

>The logic at Disney is that Agrabah has more of a real-world connection to actual ethnic demographics than fucking Atlantis would
How so, considering that Atlantis is European mythology and would logically be populated by European presenting people?

Globalism (aka, Capitalism) encourages immigration because native populations are not having enough children to sustain "infinite growth" economics - infinite growth meaning, "profits are always rising." Once immigration is no longer a viable method of growing your population, capitalism will have to face the music that their pool of labor is finite, and they will either push automation or, more likely, we'll see mass advertisements and encouragements that, "you should be having kids!"

>the only interpretation that matters is the one of the creators
Literally no, that's not how myth works. Do you know what myth even is? I'm losing braincells talking to you.

Boy, it's confusing as a parent to have to explain to my 12 year old little girl why her favorite Disney character has changed into a black female, yet has the same name as Ariel. It's confusing because my girl will probably not want to buy a black Ariel doll or notebook for school, yet she won't understand why she doesn't want it. That is not the type of thing a child should be concerned about. What if she wears her Little Mermaid shirt to school after this new version has come out. Will black teachers and students treat her differently, maybe even raise a fuss that it's not the "new and improved" modern Ariel? When you're older you'll understand. These are things you have to seriously weigh. And Disney should damn well know better than to treat its families with such disregard.

That's perfectly rational user, getting into fights about things you don't care about however is objectively not.

I honestly hope she OD's or has to drop out of Dune for a scheduling conflict. She literally makes me not want to see the film. I can't imagine I am alone in that.

So it's okay to piss off white people but it's not okay to piss off Muslims? Sounds like our conceptions on, "the privileged races" is a little inaccurate. Blacks and Muslims have been coddled since the start of the decade, they get the best schools, the best expectations, the best opinions and the best perception by the public. While whites are seen as barely-literate inbreds who fuck their cousin, the average Black is perceived as an A+ wunderkind who can do no wrong.

>How so, considering that Atlantis is European mythology and would logically be populated by European presenting people
I honest to fucking Christ think you are legally retarded to some degree. I feel like you can't read. There is no Atlantis....it doesn't fucking exist in reality. Why would I give a single shit what the fictional people of a fictional land look like?

Seek professional help, now.

Are you grabbing these from some mom forum?

Muslims don't have money dumbass.

Most whites aren't going to suicide bomb your animation studio, user. They most redpilled reason is that they want foreign markets to sell their films.

>And Disney should damn well know better than to treat its families with such disregard.
White "families" do not count, it's about Hispanic families and Black families now. Why should Disney care about Joe and Jane with their 1.5 children when they can appeal to Jamal and Jaquana with their 5 niglets, or Pedro and Maria with an extended family that numbers in the hundreds?

>While whites are seen as barely-literate inbreds who fuck their cousin
that's some grade A projection and it doesn't help when you spend hours crying about the races of fictional characters.

Actually, it is both. White genocide is real and Hollywood is anti-White. You'd have to be delusional to suggest otherwise.

Agrabah doesn't exist in reality either... Yet they thought it was exceedingly important to portray everyone within it as Middle Eastern.

>Muslims
>best perceptions from the public
Are you literally retarded?

>She literally makes me not want to see the film. I can't imagine I am alone in that.
You're not alone, but honestly Chani just isn't that important a character to me that I'll actually drop the film, even if that tranny looking bitch is in it.

Yes it is, watch the Joe Rogan interview with the scientists, they study temples.

>There is no Atlantis....it doesn't fucking exist in reality.
Did I say other wise user? Do you think people don't notice your that you completely avoided what I said, and deflected back to your "it's make believe so who cares" talking point?

>Yes and?
And Homer made him up to tell epic stories about a fake city. Is this hard? He made characters up all the time. There was never a real Achilles. There is no mention of him anywhere in Greek history, outside of oral stories. There were no statues to him, there were no records of him ever. Literally ever.

This is like if in 10 thousand years, some retard tries to argue that Tony Stark was a real person who fought Thanos.

What? No by all means slide that shit. Why would we not be upset that our culture and people are being retconned into niggerdom?

>Muslims
>they get the best schools
>the best expectations
>the best opinions and the best perception by the public
LMAO HOW IS THIS REAL

Attached: 1559655854160.jpg (251x242, 26K)

History is cyclical. Jews are going to Jew and they will be expelled again. We can only hope Europeans rightly name them as the main existential threat and truly eradicate them this time. Otherwise our ancestors will have to deal with their treachery once again.

Hollywood is incredibly sympathetic towards Muslims, user. They're the ones that always get portrayed as hip, intelligent hijab-wearing hotties or innocent victims of senseless hate crimes.

Your logic is all over the place. It just boils down to "it's European history, so it has to always stay white, forever. Any interpretation has to be white. If it isn't, I'm going to be a mad lad about it". That's it. There is no other argument. You don't like my position, I don't care what someone does with a fictional story, I'm not some sort of media fascist that needs constant coddling and representation in all forms of media.

Cringe. Commies are all weak willed faggots with saggy arms and saggy tits. At least fascists have some muscle among them

Are you implying that public is ever allowed to receive perceptions of Muslims that aren't flattering?

Based Poseidon drowning the n*ggers

Probably changed the name of everything. For legal reasons.

Were you even alive during 9/11?

Not for parents with a working brain (liberal scum need not apply)

When the fuck did the entertainment industry become the public?

Atlantis was a real city but of course it wasn't technologically hyperadvanced with a warrior trident race as depicted in cartoons, anime and comic books. Vikings may have accidentally landed there but no much is known due to the water depths where it was then built.

>And Homer made him up to tell epic stories about a fake city
Troy was a real place user. It's on the UNESCO World Heritage list and everything.
If you don't even know that, why should people take your opinions about anything else related to the circumstances of the Trojan war seriously?

>watch the Joe Rogan interview
No, /pol/nigger. I have limited time on earth. I'm not doing that.

9/11 was over 18 years ago. societies change, people change, cultures change and perceptions change. Islam was viewed with hatred and suspicion after 9/11, but that was DECADES ago. They're now the fastest growing religious group in the world and the fastest growing groups in Europe.

>That's perfectly rational user
No, this is why I'm calling you ill.

When it's producing the culture the public consumes. If you haven't been paying attention, Western culture has kind of been dead for years, and now only exists as a vessel to consume more product.

>Schizoid
Jidf please go. It literally is though.

>Why would we not be upset that our culture and people are being retconned into niggerdom?
My post was directed at the people that "don't care" but are rabidly defending this casting decision.