Anyone else just tired of white people in movies in general?

Anyone else just tired of white people in movies in general?

Attached: 5343f107a554b_ScreenShot20140408at13.51.16.jpg (620x413, 39K)

S

N

No, but hearing alt-right retards screeching about race constantly is getting a bit tiresome.

>basing your identity on race because you can't think outside of in-groups and outgroups

Sneed sneed sneed sneed? Sneed, sneed sneed "Sneed" sneed... sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed, sneed.

>in movies

I'm tired of nonwhites existing. Except whitewashed black women with plump butts.

how do i attain one of those pleidian alien gfs

Yes, their time's up begone ghosts

>tired of white people
I too hate the modern world, and wish to return to living in a mud hut inbetween rain dances

Shut the fuck up. You ruin every thread.

>watch western media
>see western people
watch bollywood films if you're so miserable

What's there to ruin, retard? Sneed is based when it's spammed in trash threads.
Here, I don't usually do this but: Sneed.

Kill yourself.

Watch whatever awful films your trash heap of a nation makes then, mongrel.

>ooga booga muh ypipo hate thread nooo stop ruining it!
ya seethe? lmao
Maybe I'll start sneedposting more if it makes shitskins mad.

>thinking your inability to identify with a group is a virtue

Stop fucking posting that word

sneed

Maybe if hollywood stops shitting niggers into everything, the "alt right retards" will stop "screenching" about it

SNEED! SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>Stabbing your own group in the back because you're a self-loathing faggot

What word? Sneed?

No, but I'm tired of the white people that are.

>No, but hearing alt-right retards screeching about race constantly is getting a bit tiresome.

Attached: (You).jpg (1200x630, 105K)

It's too large a group to identify with, unfortunately.
If I predicated my identity just on being white, I'd be linking myself to a hundred million, mouthbreathing, inbred, flyover state, hill people.

Instead, I'm educated, a veteran, a professional, from New Hampshire, Episcopalian, family man, who is also white. (although the previous parts pretty much guaranteed I'd be white anyway.)

Only monkeys

A-are you asking me to have sex with you?

...Yikes.
All I have to say about this post.
Hope it was ironic.

I don't care who is in movies. However the only reason I come to this board is to laugh at retards seething whenever there is a non white character in a movie.

we're all not niggers or liberals pretending to care about niggers

>alt-right retards screeching about race
they're inbred retards but at least they can still enjoy a movie, you sjw faggots don't even watch movies, you just show up with a dildo in your ass and if the movie doesn't check off all of your retarded 'problematic list' you go apeshit

You should hope it's ironic. Otherwise you're the poor white trash being lumped-in with blacks, Mexicans, immigrants and everyone else begging for gubmint gibs.

What am I supposed to post in this thread?

>pretending to care about niggers
Hey! Hey. Stop. Be nice. They vote.

No white people are beautiful

Literally all blacks do is complain about white people

Thinking nigs care about you like that

And you should prepare to fight to the death to protect the group you're from. Other races are.

Poor fucks, it's not gonna stop ;^) they will have to suck it up them snowflakes

Sneed.

If you're smart enough to manage it, come to New Hampshire. It's one of, if not THE, whitest state in the Union.

If you're relying on the rest of the whites in America to defend the white race, not even the Germans have a word to describe the disappointment you'll feel as half your "army" shows up to the battle morbidly obese and the other half immediately overdoses on fentanyl.

New Hampshire is an ark and all who find their way to it are welcome.

No thanks. I'll take my chances in the north-west. Idaho, Wyoming, somewhere around there. Very economically healthy states, and if shit really does hit the fan and the union dissolves, that region has a good chance of staying together and coming out of it very well.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a trans POC SJW

Based and newenglandpilled

>Very economically healthy states,
As of 2018, there were 10 "donor" states. i.e. states that can function without federal gibmedats.
Idaho and Whyoming are not among them. When the shit hits the fan, those states will rapidly return to a state of primitivism before the Indians reclaim their land.

>Posted on a machine invented by whit s while connected to the internet created by whites while on a website created by a white guy

So, you don't like movies?

White people should be removed from anything desu.
All they are good for is complaining and stealing credit, it is time they leave the world to the rest of us.