Netflix coming for you cancer sticks now boys

This is why no one is allowed nice things . not anymore :/

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-04-01-48-54.png (720x1187, 554K)

>cigarettes in movies is bad! It will make people think smoking is cool and want to do it!
>guns in movies are fine! It won't make people think they are cool or want to use them, it's just a movie!

>anti-tobacco group
pretty fucking pathetic netflix.

I'm okay with this. I hate seeing characters light up, makes me want a smoke myself.

guns really are cool and badass though

That's too bad. I enjoyed the realism of showing how people in the 1980s actually were.

One more reason not to bother with season 3.

That's retarded

Then don't have them fucking drink either. What's the difference? Should shows about drugs not have drugs in them?
It's the fucking 80's. Everyone smoked.

people smoked in Stranger Things because it was supposed to look like a show set in the 80s made in the 80s. jfc

You know whats cool and badass? Smoking while firing a gun

Attached: 05205053.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>one study
>finds supposed link between watching Netflix and smoking
Can't be anything else, nope, impossible

Based and red-white-and-bluepilled.

Netflix will shill liver and tooth-eroding Red Bull energy drinks but a bit of smoking is too far...

Attached: hit or miss.png (429x509, 330K)

yassss

Attached: no_smoking_small.png (350x526, 216K)

Basically if you're any kind of social interest group (not conservatives fucking nazi scum lol) netflix and ah whole host of other scumbag media companies will 150% bend over, pickup that pen ypu dropped and present that sweet round behind if you make life just tiny bit difficult for them. Fucking cuck pussy shitheads.

art by committee, the best kind.

>finds supposed link between watching Netflix and smoking
The study doesn't even claim that. They just concluded that Netflix shows depict smoking more than other shows do. It's taken as a given that showing smoking on tv causes smoking.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

I think Sanji being addicted to lollipops instead of cigarettes fits in better with One Piece

>While committing itself to “artistic expression,” the streaming service responded to a new Truth Initiative study by recognizing “that smoking is harmful and when portrayed positively on screen can adversely influence young people” and by pledging that going forward all new commissioned projects with ratings of TV-14 or below for series (PG-13 or below for films) will be smoking and e-cigarette free “except for reasons of historical or factual accuracy.”
>historical or factual accuracy
i.e. they're not going to stop having cigarettes on Stranger Things or any show where cigarettes make sense
You can end this thread now

>2019
>doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped, or both?

>b...but it kills you

And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>its addicting!

It's not, as long as you're not under aged and you smoke in moderation

>its expensive!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1541263906644.jpg (240x240, 9K)

smoking just makes my head hurt desu but for some reason I really crave cigs once I'm drunk

it feels like shit and I'm not willingly suffocating myself
and p good with you smoking tho fuck conservatards

DUDE
TOBACCO
LMAO

maybe kids, not adults who actually pay for netflix subscriptions

Shit there goes about fifteen !United of screen time from every episode of Peaky Blinders.

More likely to get cancer if you watch netflix

What is the end goal of anti-tobacco groups? Shouldn't they be considered a hate group? They are technically trying to violate people's civil rights.

>I enjoyed the realism of showing how people in the 1980s actually were.
People in Indiana still smoke. It's still very common in the midwest and south. Hollywood is just out of touch as usual.

the virgin weed smoker vs the chad tobacco smoker

I'm convinced they are just another money laundering scheme

smoking is for niggers anyway

God I hate people that act like they don't smoke or don't like smoking and then they get drunk and start bumming cigs from everyone. And then I'm the bad guy when I start demanding a dollar per ciggy. Either bring a pack with you or fuck off.

Get better friends user, when I go out with the lads we all chip in to buy at least 3 packs before we start drinking

Fucking this. I'm minding my own business with shit I bought myself what makes you think I'm going to just give it away?

more camel cash for me

Attached: kisspng-dromedary-bactrian-camel-logo-cigarettes-5ac77bd3d9d864.3675749615230228038923.jpg (900x800, 262K)

>what is the end goal of groups wanting to end smoking?

Lmao is your brain as rotten as your breath?

LOL poor people
No surprise to anyone that you smoke

the thing is right now cigarettes are literally hitler compared to alcohol or weed

I remember this faggot from work always bummed cigs from me and my co workers. When I found out he doesn't even smoke outside of work I decided never to give that piece of shit a smoke again, let alone talk to him.

I remember giving this guy ciggies at work, then I found out he wasn't even a pathetic addict like me! Cunt!

It's a product that never improves, that causes illness, and makes people unhappy.

Why would netflix support it?

Same reason given for digitally produced cp.

Will Netflix censor out on-screen cigarettes from their already-existing shows like Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, and their localization of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

>after decades of smoking being depicted as normal, kids stopped smoking because it wasn't the cool thing to do anymore because everyone did it
>vape crowd does some gay ops to further eliminate smoking from the national memory
>smoking becomes the hip, rebellious thing that pisses people off and kids start smoking again
pottery

from a certain point of view I agree.

Huh. I thought all the anti smoking groups got whacked by the anti processed food groups.

I remember one guy pondering wheter Netflix was being paid by tobacco companies to feature smokin eh eh.

What do you care though? The leftist anti-tobacco lobby has pretty much won and they still can't just leave people alone. It's just like every other leftist advocacy group over the last 50 years. They won everything and they just won't let up. Leftists need to just fuck off.

>tfw cutie from work offered me a cigarette while out drinking and I got to enjoy the smooth taste of American Spirit™ while flirting with her
would have been literally impossible without cigarettes

I don't. I just wanted to call some with bad breath dumb. Seethe harder smelly

The cost isn't the issue, it's the convenience. I'm not a walking cigarette vending machine. And above all it's always the fags that complain about smoking or talk down to smokers who end up begging you for a ciggy when they need one. That's the annoying part of it all.
>I don't smoke
>Except of I'm drunk or really stressed or I feel like it or someone else is smoking or...
Not sure why that makes you feel like you're superior to a regular smoker....

Smokers btfo.

Are we really going to split the parties down pro-smoking and anti-smoking? Lmao, fucking everyone hates smoking. Fuck off, you are literally ruining neighborhoods and commercial areas with your awful smoke.

>It's a product that never improves, that causes illness, and makes people unhappy.

Draper?

Baste

Beat smokers up. Increase the taxes on tobacco products 50% a year.

based Dana White poster

this but with niggers instead of cigarettes

Attached: cia pepe.png (1280x720, 66K)

this

incel, someone's breath should be the least of your concerns. baby steps, start with the handholding in the next 5 years and go from there

Pretty manly. Shame yurops will never know that feel

cope harder smokenigger

Neck yourself coastie.

Dilate smelly.

>smoke fags
>btfo
Pick 2

From all the things I could start doing, literally hundreds of things from various degrees of usefulness and entertainment level, why would I do one that is harming to my health?

If you want to smoke, just go 10 steps away from me and position yourself against the wind. Nobody is stopping you. Also, smokers should pay bigger taxes in countries with universal healthcare.

Attached: Yo, little girl, have you ever heard of cunnyposting.jpg (634x727, 120K)

We should form a group and create backlash against random shit to see if they bend to that too
Like “dads against texting while driving” as a start and just keep making more and more ridiculous groups/demands

TOBACCO BAD
WEED GOOD

Attached: 1561693502759.png (454x520, 13K)

I'm just pointing out the bizarre inconsistency in these arguments about media influence. Everyone defends violence in movies and says "its just a movie! Nobody is being influenced to be violent!" but then say "oh yeah movies totally influence people"
A better comparison is probably drugs in movies
>cmon dude people aren't doing drugs because they did it in a movie!

Both are bad. Treat your body better, user, stop shoving harmful shit on yourself.

Attached: 1525307433909.jpg (704x720, 103K)

Hmm what in the world could be behind the blackness?

Attached: 5C5C715B-051C-42D3-AF68-25F298F17183.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

Smelly smoker cope

Started smoking today. Fuck you jews.

Imagine the smell

I'll pay $1 to your whore mom.

Alpha males smell on tobacco.

>watch pretend characters do pretend things in pretend world
>they shoot people
I sleep
>they kill people
I sleep
>they rape people
I sleep
>they steal things
I sleep
>>they smokes
PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H!AT!!!!!

Nice cope. Please dilate and have sex.

Juul has made cigs completely obsolete desu and I say this as a 27 year old boomer former smoker

>tfw bought an antique leather sofa off gumtree and it stinks of smoke

What's the best way to get this disgusting stench out? I'm washed it with fairy liquid, white spirits, vinegar and cleaned the internals with Dr Beckman carpet cleaner, put new foam in cushions but it's in the actual leather and I can't see to get rid of it.

Attached: 1557453276755.jpg (634x846, 77K)

It's tainted forever. Get rid of it before it makes the rest of your house reek.

Ozone generator. Put it in a garage or a tent outside, you don't want it indoors for a few days. You can rent them.

Does Dana even smoke?

I doubt it. Smoking have a negative strong effect on your stamina, so athletes from sports that require it a lot, like fighting, hardly smoke. Dana may not fight anymore, but some habits last long.

Nicotine has a stimulative effect though which is a plus. Just look at baseball players who until the last decade used dip and downed greenies by the handful. Hell they still have coffee and now energy drinks in the bullpen.

>im not *fidgets with pockets* addicted, if you *jams a cig in your lips* are a *pats all pockets multiple times* REAL *starts to panic. not able to find lighter* MAN you can *finds lighter and lights up* just stop *almost nuts in pants* anytime you want! *smokes the whole thing and automatically puts another one in mouth* fuckin *hacks up chucks of blackshit from lungs* soibois snow flakes *looks at pack realizing there are only 15 left* lying about based tobacco. now excuse me i need to go to the store.

Baseball doesn't require nearly as much breathing resistence as fighting, the entire sprinting part can be done in like 10 seconds and that is the maximum effort you make in a baseball match. In fighting, in the third round you are usually feeling dead inside, and if the other fighter still have stamina left for an explosive effort, you will most likely take it like a bitch.

Nicotine may be an stimulative, but your dirty lungs are not. I've seen people eating tobaco and saying that helps, but everyone that smokes is usually dying in 5 minutes of fight.

Nicotine is literally the most addictive chemical known to man.

Drunk me is different than sober me

Attached: 6C4C4BD0-E689-420E-B425-70F4338B5BE5.gif (320x184, 856K)

>I'm not addicted
>I just have an oral fixation

Unsurprisingly smokers love cock.

>TFW drunk you accepts you dont belong with other humans and never will.

it sucks being IRL pigeon man

cope harder addict

My thoughts exactly, what fags.

>all these niggas who don't know pasta
I know it's summer, but hot damn dude,

Nice cope hot breath.

Lunglets btfo

> Drunk me is different than sober me

wrong

drunk you is simply less inhibited and more honest or in touch with your natural inclinations

Yep

Attached: 6C83C7B4-41CB-480B-BD8C-E112790B1F32.jpg (1948x2174, 504K)

>drunk you is simply less inhibited and more honest or in touch with your natural inclinations
That’s what I said

Attached: B59C8BF7-C6C2-4BC6-9A77-F182C9922526.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I smoked a fuckton when I was in the military, never impacted my running and I quit easily after getting home

nah mate, you're compartmentalising

I'd call Americans stupid for being easily influenced by media to do stupid shit, but for most of my life, I've behaved like the Mask when I was young.

Nah. It's still stupid and Americans need to have a curriculum for building a strong identity for individuals.

>liver eroding
You're a gay retard.

Smokers getting dabbed on

well this is bullshit no cigarette smoking characters no more?? how the heck am i supposed to know who the cool character is now?