Turn Aquaman in a BROWN man, and nobody panics

Turn Aquaman in a BROWN man, and nobody panics.

But

Turn Ariel into a BLACK woman, and then everyone loses their minds!"

Attached: aquaman-movie-review.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4MajGTp1x8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People complained about Aquaman

Then the movie came out, turned out to be pretty decent and people moved on.

The same will happen for The Little Mermaid.

Aquaman was always seen as a joke and no one actually cared about him. Ariel was many peoples first fap

Aquaman is hot as fuck
Black ariele looks like a goblin monkey

no one will see it, it will bomb, and they will blame racists on Yea Forums.

Don't turn Mera into black woman, everyone happy

Attached: Amber Heard draining my balls.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>Turn Ariel into a BLACK woman, and then everyone loses their minds!
Because black people can't swim and the actor of aquaman is Polynesian who are natural swimmers due to their island lifestyle.

because black women are ugly

Because he looks like an Aquadic-Man. He looks like a king of the ocean and he plays one. Plus like other said nobody outside of the comics has strong attachments or knows anything about Aquaman.

white people have huge boner for pacific islanders, good looking south americans, etc. they're basically attractive tanned white-looking people.

white people don't like africans.

>next on the list

Attached: c9ff74d7-515d-46a0-8b61-7ac13ab0dc34.jpg (640x3558, 879K)

People only care when it impedes on fuckability. If they no longer want to fuck it, they get angry.

Jason Mamosa innit. That’s why ya pillock

yeah bro, just like Black Panther and Captain Marvel

Attached: 157280557.jpg (557x675, 186K)

It's almost like Yea Forums is biased against certain movie companies, or actually just one movie company

Yeah just like captain marvel right?

Without the 50 other movies that came before it, they both would’ve flopped on their own.

Here comes the ‘Disney Mom’s Unite’ Discord

whatever helps you sleep at night bud

Yes knowing I’m not a smooth brain does help me sleep at night.

Yea Forums has never been right.
The mouse will inspire a huge group of young independent black women.

ginger rights now!

He's right though, ESPECIALLY with Captain Marvel.

In what universe do indigenous people look remotely white

that's because DC and Synder are BASED and Disney have an obvious (((agenda))

>the time of the whiT*id is over

it's actually better that she's a beautiful white woman, so we can pair her with a beautiful brown skin man

as god intended

Polynesian BVLL>le goblino negro>wh*toid """"""men"""""". It's that simple user.

>cast a character long considered a joke from the stagnant void that is the comic book industry with someone who's ethnicity has a long seafaring tradition and generally is tied to the ocean in popular culture
>cast a character derived from European folklore that's beloved by millions of girls and women that grew up with the established appearance with someone who's ethnicity is notorious for not being able to swim
There's a reason why one of these works pretty well and the other doesn't. Aquaman was a boring character that no one gave a shit about and they did something somewhat novel with his casting that makes sense thematically. Ariel is a fan favorite and having a Basketball American play the role is just fucking absurd for a few of the reasons I've outlined. Maybe if they set The Little Mermaid in the Louisiana bayou and gave her a catfish tail and made Sebastian a crawdad I'd be more open to the concept.

>Aquaman will unironically have a better Ariel out of Mera than the Little Mermaid live-action
What the fuck happened?

i don't care if Aquaman was a fucking ching chong
but he should have had blonde(r) hair.
Ariel is a nigger? thats cool...she better have long beautiful red hair though.

when Aquaman finally found the magic trident...it should have caused him to go super-saiyan and turn his hair blonde

I don't get why turn Ariel into a black, should it at least be polynesian like movie Aquaman? Are blacks even known to be seafaring race?

inb4 blacks and water doesn't mix

>when Aquaman finally found the magic trident...it should have caused him to go super-saiyan and turn his hair blonde
That actually would've been a cool excuse to have the blonde hair.

Momoa is ambiguously brown enough to pass for a swarthy seafaring Greek at least.

>Aquaman was always seen as a joke and no one actually cared about him.
This. Jason Mamoa made him cool.

>Turn Aquaman in a BROWN man, and nobody panics.
Yes they did, but in the end nobody cares about Aquaman because he is a shit character.

I complained about it. I also complained when thay cast Tilda Swinton in Dr Strange. But nice strawman

Attached: file_608464_tilda-swinton-doctor-strange.jpg (640x320, 43K)

Tilda is cute. I wish she had hair in that movie tough

Does Yea Forums ever get tired of literally always being wrong?

Tilda is great as the ancient one

That’s because Aquaman sucks. And Jason Mamoa is cool as fuck.

>nobody panics
people did complain, often
What's more important tho, at least the actor looks the role and comes off as really badass whereas this nog is also ugly af

>I complained about it
And who are you exactly?

Mera was still hot redhead

The only person with any importance in this goddamn shithole

Any type of Pacific Islander would make sense portraying a hero that deals with oceans a lot.
How the fuck does one justify African mermaids when their civilization never even crafted ships beyond small canoes?

>Then the movie came out, turned out to be pretty decent and people moved on.
>The same will happen for The Little Mermaid.

REALLY?

Have you seen any of the Disney live action remakes?

we wuz undersea kangs n shiet

yep, no one really cared for aquaman before, he was just the weird guy who called fish for help.

He should have played Lobo tbf (to be frank). He's literally perfect.

Sorry but niggers are disgusting

t. Hispanic

This right here. No one cared about Aquaman but 1989 TLM's Ariel was my first crush. Seeing this disgusting little nigglet portraying Ariel is just a slap in the face to my childhood.

>Maybe if they set The Little Mermaid in the Louisiana bayou and gave her a catfish tail and made Sebastian a crawdad

That actually sounds kino

Nobody panics because Jason Mamoa looks like the splitting image of Poseidon despite being Mamoan. Turns out he passes just fine for a med.

Nobody complains about Zendaya being Gamora because she is a beautiful woman and passes just fine as a green alien

People complain about Ariel because she's as pasty as a farmer's white ass and is being played by and ugly black woman. There is no feasible way in which they could make her pass as Ariel

Aquaman was pure Aquakino directed by based James Wan, a talented, passionate director. What the fuck does The Little Mermaid have going for it? Another blacked Hollywood redhead and a live action Disney cash grab based on something more talented filmmakers who came before made. Yes, Aquaman got BROWNED, but at least Momoa has charisma and Mera was very comic accurate.

If Momoa embraced his white heritage he could easily be an honorary Aryan.

Aquaman being a Polynesian, a race of people known for exploring the seas, their seafaring culture, etc makes perfect sense even if he doesn't look exactly like the comic character and is more like Namor.

Ariel being black makes no sense because blacks can't swim.

Attached: file.png (972x743, 574K)

Two Aquaman threads? An early start for the PR team.

it's going to be huge. there are more brown people than white people in this world

Momoa is Hawaiian not Samoan. Zoe Saldana plays Gamora not Zendaya. I’m not even sure what “passes as a green alien” even means.

Halle Bailey isn’t ugly at all and is a suitable singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4MajGTp1x8

why do women like him
he looks like he would always smell bad

Women like him cause he looks like he could rape like 3 women at a time

Just like the nutcracker, a wrinkle in time and Dumbo. Sometimes Disney fucks up bad. Maybe hopefully the little sea monkey will be one of those times.

I don’t remember anyone complaining about Aqua Chad. Aqua Man as a character was always super whack to everyone that wasn’t a super nerd so they were at least smart enough to deviate from that and make it fresh. Ariel has visual iconography attached to her that literally everyone knows. She wasn’t a hard sell back then so there’s no need to change it now.

Attached: ED66647F-3520-4DCD-A3C6-40108F723763.jpg (728x728, 104K)

this is very unsettling.

>there are more brown people than white people in this world
Even brown people hate having to watch other brown people

Tilda being cast was a diplomat issue more than a muh diversity issue. So I’m not mad about that plus she was fucking badass lol

Attached: 39E2FA0D-A699-4194-9E8D-82DC2C56BE16.png (381x339, 34K)

How come Captain Marvel isn't black? Is it because nobody gives a shit about her?

Momoa is aesthetically pleasing. Nigger women aren't.

>nobody cares
The monthly magazine i read had a review on Acquanigger and called it racemixing propaganda with subtle jabs at traditionalism.
Wonder what she will write in her review on Ariel the negress lmao.

Attached: 1561982985004m.jpg (776x1024, 73K)

Tilda Swinton was great as the Ancient One and she was a supporting character. Niggerfying Ariel is like making Dr Strange black.

Nobody but /pol/ gave a shit about Aquaman because he's a joke character. Momoa made him cool.

He's half-german, which makes him whiter than the average Amerimutt by default.

Anyone used to care about race mixing and degeneracy and shit being thrust into the media so we can all look like mutts, but now just laughs at the absurdity of it all and hopes it happens sooner so everyone can realize that they fucked up?

I genuinely can't wait until the world begs white people to come back. Until then, bring on the blacked, bring on the tranny shit, and keep casting black actors in white roles.

I just can't help but chuckle everytime because I know society is seriously fucked kek

Aquaman is a beacon of masculinity and most welcomed influence on söi zoomers like you.

Now turning Mary Jane Watson, Ariel and a fucking valkyrie into negroes is too much

>why do women like a 6'4, jacked, handsome guy with tattoos, a beard and long hair

If you can't figure that out you may as well give up any hope of ever having sex, user.

Disneyshills complained a lot about Momoa and tried to make it an issue. Now after Marlel made MJ a fucking NIGGRESS and this whole Ariel disaster they have gone silent

Imagine being a grown man and getting butthurt that your favorite fictional cartoon princess is played by an actress you don't approve of
You guys are just as bad as those ironic animefags

>turning Mary Jane Watson, Ariel and a fucking valkyrie into negroes is too much
Add Starfire to the list (I know she's technically an alien, but she looks like an orange latina supermodel with red hair, not some cheap black prostitute)
You have also Black Canary from the new BoP, Deadpool's Domino, that chick from The Witcher... who's gonna be next? Red Sonja?

If only Captain Marvel looked like that.

Attached: 1524602082037.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Based Iron Man with his hover gloves.

Experimental anti-thot tech. Based Tony really knows his shit.

this. also momoa looked cool af since the beginning
i'd be all in for a hot niggress or mixed ariel, but the one they choose is just kinda ugly