Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: sacheen-littlefeather-14563149141.jpg (1000x693, 107K)

me for stroking my diseased cock to her nude photos

how can ace be one and eleven?

>DUDE MUH NATIVES
Brando was nuts

Unless you've met a real native American you might not ever imagine being racist towards one, but when you've had to live among them you'll hate them more than any other race on the planet.

honestally it would be nice to have a strong native american population around now adays instead of these crappy Listerine native Americans we have

Friendly reminder that Europeans are responsible for the largest genocide in HISTORY with them murdering nearly 500 million natives

y'all motherfuckers need Jebus

you telling me they're worse than niggers?

>brando making a mockery out of the self important retarded twats at the oscars
yea I'm thinking he's based

Abos say hello white cunt.

What would the modern equivalent of this be? I'm trying to gauge how freaking out and angry people would be today.

Brando for being too big a pussy to say it himself. We did get a nice Playboy spread of her at least.

she's cute af; is it true there are nudes?

The Academy. Based Brando.

now post her tits

Fight better then

git gud

This. Maybe if we had real Native Americans around they would have been able to stop the immigrants.

Brando is always right. Always. He may have been fucking the world's smallest man.

I'm always going to share his eating habits in any Brando thread:

>Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men” (Brando’s first film), says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful. By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

>Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)

>Carlos Fiore would be dispatched by Brando’s directors to fetch him out of local coffee shops. Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” (1961) Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner. This diet necessitated the constant altering of his costumes during filming. Because of this, at his birthday party that year, the crew gave Marlon a belt as his present with the card, “Hope it fits”. His birthday cake was labeled “Don’t feed the director” (Brando was the director of “One Eyed Jacks”).

>His second wife, Movita, actually put a lock on the house refrigerator. But when she awoke one morning, the lock was broken and Marlon’s teeth marks were found on a round of cheese. The house maid told Mrs. Brando that Marlon made nighttime raids on the icebox routinely.

>Brando also loved to frequent hot dog stands late at night, particularly the L.A. hot dog joint Pink’s at 3 and 4 o’clock in the morning, where he’d wolf down as many as six hot dogs at a time.

Attached: brando.jpg (620x401, 61K)

>On the set of “The Apaloosa” (1966) Marlon’s double once had to be used in long shots simply because Marlon had eaten one of his gorge-fest lunches.

>Dick Loving (yes, that really was his name), who married Marlon’s sister, Frannie, said Marlon would eat “two chickens at a sitting and (go) through an entire Pepperidge Farm cookies [package]”.

>In what was possibly Marlon’s strangest eating exploit, it was reported that during the filming of “Missouri Breaks” (1976), he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink… when you’re hungry, you’re hungry I guess.

>Before filming “Apocalypse Now” (1979), Marlon devoutly promised to lose weight, but he just couldn’t do it. Subsequently, his character is shown in the shadows for much of the film to hide his Buddha-like belly. A 6 5 double was used in long shots by director Francis Ford Coppola to “give the character more stature”.

>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

Attached: Marlon-Brando.jpg (568x568, 33K)

>Later in the ’80s, Marlon was routinely spotted at a Beverly Hills ice cream parlor buying five gallon containers of ice cream- which he would eat all himself. Reportedly, one of his favorite “snacks” around this time was a full pound of cooked bacon placed in an entire loaf of bread. During these years, the 5 10 Marlon’s weight would balloon up to an incredible 350 pounds at one point.

>Towards the end of his life, when his life was obviously in danger from his over-eating, Marlon did make a last-ditch attempt to drop some excess weight by going on a bland diet. At one point he did drop 70 pounds. But his heart, his liver, and his body in general were already severely damaged by his over-eating habits and frequent crash diets.

>Possibly only Elvis Presley and Orson Welles, among show biz and movie legends, liked to indulge in over-eating as much as the great Marlon Brando. And right up to the end- which, sadly, finally came on July 1, 2004 (he was 80), Marlon never lost his great love of food, especially his beloved ice cream.

>Bonus Fact:
>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat (sounds pretty good actually!)

Attached: Marlon+Brando+s+hospital+visit+cQuitNfiTqel.jpg (405x594, 93K)

Looks like Ivanka Trump

Modern equivalent is Asia Argento giving speech at Cannes saying it's Harvey's hunting ground.

>One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”
Haha

>500 million natives
Lol, what an absurd figure

>He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.
Sounds like a 600 Lb. Life episode.

that number includes all native tribes and all native animals, since they are all kindred spirits

>he was 80
Honestly that's not bad considering how much he indulged.

Genetics are king

>Pinks
most based hot dogs ever

>Unless you've met a real native American you might not ever imagine being racist towards one, but when you've had to live among them you'll hate them more than any other race on the planet.

I saw them up close during the summer of 2014 in Winnipeg and it made me hate them!!!FACT!!!

>Friendly reminder that Europeans are responsible for the largest genocide in HISTORY with them murdering nearly 500 million natives

Should have finished the job!!!FACT!!!

>it would be nice to have a strong native american population
yeah, like Mexico or Peru

Absolutely based tripfag

This is her today!!!FACT!!!

Attached: midOgpyNZhBhFlo-800x450-noPad.jpg (540x450, 72K)

You know how Dicaprio used his private boat to get from his private yacht to his private island retreat so he could use his private helicopter to take him to his private airport so he could get in his private jet, fly to LA, drive a sportscar to a ceremony so he could receive and award and tell poor people that they shouldn't use fossil fuels?

It's basically that.

she sure lived up to her heritage. If only she was holding a can of hairspray with the top ripped off and had bubbles around her head..

>You know how Dicaprio used his private boat to get from his private yacht to his private island retreat so he could use his private helicopter to take him to his private airport so he could get in his private jet, fly to LA, drive a sportscar to a ceremony so he could receive and award and tell poor people that they shouldn't use fossil fuels?It's basically that.

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

>she sure lived up to her heritage. If only she was holding a can of hairspray with the top ripped off and had bubbles around her head..

Attached: crying indian.gif (260x195, 1.6M)

I met one for the first time at Monument Valley a couple months. I think he was trying to steal my rental car Dodge Challenger and he was acting high as fuck. I flew out of the gravel parking lock and the tires chirped and left some rubber on the road.

natives have narcissistic entitlement complex x1000. it's tiresome just being in their presence.

So, this guy just eat a small amount of junk food during the days when he had visible muscle? He didn’t seem to have a lot of body fat in his younger pics; and with how calorie dense the foods he ate were, he must of only eaten meager amounts at his prime before unleashing into full BRAP daddy mode

There is zero chance this bitch is really an apache. Have you ever seen one?

i wish, that'd be so fucking metal.

brando, he was such a conceited lefty faggot who had to constantly virtue signal

abos aren't even that bad way better than niggers and natives

You could eat like two full Burger King meals a day and if that was all you ate you’d still be more or less breaking even in terms of calories

Aboriginals are harmless and hilarious (laughing at not with), as long as you aren't somewhere like Alice Springs. And the ones who aren't braindead alcoholics are usually actually pretty nice people.

>the ones who aren't braindead alcoholics
What about the ones who are rama rama?

even the ones completely mindfucked on drugs usually wont do much worse other than steal which of course they always get caught for

Based on what I’ve read, that seems like a heroic feat for a guy that deep in his addiction
He probably wasn’t always like this

Attached: one race.jpg (600x600, 141K)

You guys are sheltered as FUCK. Abos are extremely violent, especially when drugs or alchohol are involved. Case in point, my former swimming-star cousin just got done for the fifth time in six years for assault (got court mandated rehab and community service again, because punishing him would be racist).
You never, ever want to live anywhere near abos, no matter if they're suburban or middle class or whatever.

Love that abo ladies that look like this always have old school names like Margaret or Elizabeth

LOL she looks like Graham Greene

the jews

>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat
LMFAO

If only Spanish and Poortuguese had done the same in South America instead of raping them all.

that man was italian fyi

I heard a rap music on the radio

I'M A BIGGER VICTIM OF GENOCIDE

#WhiteGenocide

No

Castizo Futurism is the answer

Your disgusting celtic/anglo ass will kneel to the golden god

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 10K)