I don't get TBS anymore, so now I have to got to my local Stevi B's to catch reruns of American Dad

I don't get TBS anymore, so now I have to got to my local Stevi B's to catch reruns of American Dad

Attached: IMG1415896522.jpg (2016x1512, 440K)

piracy

Surely you could just go to the laundromat instead

At least there you can do your laundry

That's illegal.

But I was hongry

Attached: IMG1907023911.jpg (1152x1536, 452K)

Fucking 'ell

Attached: Ramsay Pizza.jpg (900x496, 101K)

based

I will never trust someone who doesn't eat pizza crust

i am in fucking shock rn
how in the blue blaizes could u, an adult male, have the bloody nerve to leave pizza crust on the plate for some poor waitress to pick up as if her job isnt hard enough already you hard-headed buffoon
NOT much gets me angry but the thought of you picking the crust off your pizza with your blackened, curly nails while watching a giggling like a fuckin idiot at american dad reruns would honestly be enough for me to stand up, walk over to you & politely put my hand up your ASS and use you like the tubby-tower of lard ventriloquist doll youre fit to be and forcibly make you chomp down on the oh-so heinous crusts that you shy away from. Im getting hard picturing you uncontrollably sobbing while i shout into your ear "TUBBY WANT CRUSTY NOW HUH?! BUT I THOUGHT YOU DONT WANT YOUR IDDY BIDDY LIDDY CRUSY WUSSY!!!! OH WELW WOOKS WIKE YOUWR A HIPOCRIP HA HA!!" like an honest to god lunactic only for me to finally jam my fist further up your throat and snap your brain stem like a fucking twig you utter monogloid
let this be a lesson! NO! a fucking promise...
if so much as a micron of pizza crust should some how become detached from the slice while im around again...buddy, lets just say your food aint gonna be the only thing looking red and greasy.

Attached: 48388631_550488292081453_4443089160282046464_n.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>americans

Attached: 1218137614110.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>I don't get TBS anymore
How? It's a basic cable network

>i am in fucking shock rn
how in the blue blaizes could u, an adult male, have the bloody nerve to leave pizza crust on the plate for some poor waitress to pick up as if her job isnt hard enough already you hard-headed buffoon
NOT much gets me angry but the thought of you picking the crust off your pizza with your blackened, curly nails while watching a giggling like a fuckin idiot at american dad reruns would honestly be enough for me to stand up, walk over to you & politely put my hand up your ASS and use you like the tubby-tower of lard ventriloquist doll youre fit to be and forcibly make you chomp down on the oh-so heinous crusts that you shy away from. Im getting hard picturing you uncontrollably sobbing while i shout into your ear "TUBBY WANT CRUSTY NOW HUH?! BUT I THOUGHT YOU DONT WANT YOUR IDDY BIDDY LIDDY CRUSY WUSSY!!!! OH WELW WOOKS WIKE YOUWR A HIPOCRIP HA HA!!" like an honest to god lunactic only for me to finally jam my fist further up your throat and snap your brain stem like a fucking twig you utter monogloid
let this be a lesson! NO! a fucking promise...
if so much as a micron of pizza crust should some how become detached from the slice while im around again...buddy, lets just say your food aint gonna be the only thing looking red and greasy.

Attached: soijak.jpg (708x800, 64K)

but not all pizza crust is good. bread makes you full faster. if you skip the crust, you can eat more pizzas.

what's the point if you didn't use meme arrows for the whole post

Then fucking order it with the crust cut off like mommy used to with your pb&j, you nimnul. Why eat pizza if you're going to ignore whole sections of it.
Even Papa Fat packages in a thing of butter for you to dip crusts in.

if you would put food straight into the trash you shouldn't even be asking for it

>i am in fucking shock rn
>how in the blue blaizes could u, an adult male, have the bloody nerve to leave pizza crust on the plate for some poor waitress to pick up as if her job isnt hard enough already you hard-headed buffoon
>NOT much gets me angry but the thought of you picking the crust off your pizza with your blackened, curly nails while giggling like a fuckin idiot at american dad reruns would honestly be enough for me to stand up, walk over to you & politely put my hand up your ASS and use you like the tubby-tower of lard ventriloquist doll youre fit to be and forcibly make you chomp down on the oh-so heinous crusts that you shy away from. Im getting hard picturing you uncontrollably sobbing while i shout into your ear "TUBBY WANT CRUSTY NOW HUH?! BUT I THOUGHT YOU DONT WANT YOUR IDDY BIDDY LIDDY CRUSY WUSSY!!!! OH WELW WOOKS WIKE YOUWR A HIPOCRIP HA HA!!" like an honest to god lunactic only for me to finally jam my fist further up your throat and snap your brain stem like a fucking twig you utter monogloid
>let this be a lesson! NO! a fucking promise...
>if so much as a micron of pizza crust should some how become detached from the slice while im around again...buddy, lets just say your food aint gonna be the only thing looking red and greasy.
thats how u do it scumbag

Attached: roboboi.jpg (960x540, 76K)

>not going to Chuck's
Are you fucking retarded?

Why don't you just watch it on a streaming site

they changed management, its not the same anymore

Stevi B's always makes me feel like shit but I keep going just because of their Mac'n'Cheese pizza