Worst character assassination since Luke Skywalker

Worst character assassination since Luke Skywalker

Attached: Profile_-_Woody.jpg (804x1003, 116K)

stop giving money to these people user, you only encourage them

Stop being a fucking manchild.
Only little kids care about space wizards and talking toys. Grow the fuck up.

Wait to the little mermaid remake

Stop caring about your stupid cultural icons goy! Who cares if Superman is black, Spiderman is gay, Batman is a tranny! It doesn't matter you fucking cattle!

nothing beats lukes destruction. pixar a shit and only care about making you cry, not making coherent movies.

>why are you discussing film on the film board
Grow up, edgelord

Toy Story >>>>>>> Shit Wars
Star Wars is garbage people only like because MUH EPIC TWIST AND SPECIAL EFFECTS.

Only little kids are this concerned about making sure everyone knows what a big boy they are.

Come back when you're of age, kiddo.

Attached: this_moron.jpg (750x686, 57K)

>Before Luke
Luke had no character before TLJ, he was an audience insert.

star wars is indeed trash who the hell would defend it? lukes character assassination is still worse. i mean when even the actor calls out the directing/writing how can you compare.

If there's a type of movie that should be scrutinized more than the others, it's children movies. They are very impressionable and what they see on a screen can lead to bad life decisions.

Woody like getting wood erection?

Fucking thank you.

The age of heterosexual white male toys is OVER.

It's worse desu

>runs away from a spic baby to live with his white girlfriend
seems pretty based to me

That's not true

Do kids even like Toy Story anymore or is this for millenials?

>That's not true
Search for feelings you know it to be true

You should not have kids and if you do have them you should not let them watch movies.

It was a great movie but it was pozzed as fuck.
>every good human is brown
>ginger girl is a bitch
>nice cops are female
>woody lacks confidence despite his experience (although he did stick to his principles)
>passing of the torch (sheriff's badge) to a woman (similar to Cap and Falcon in Endgame)
>Woody gets castrated
>Buzz completely dumbed down to the point where he literally lacks agency
Despite these things I thought it was really good. It was even better than Toy Story 3; its pozzed nature didn't hamper the experience at all. One should just be aware of these things. Bo Peep's change had good reasoning behind it. I wish they utilized the other toys a bit more. TS2 is still on top.

>turn Luke from a hero to a bitch old man who ran away from everything
>turn Woody from the most loyal toy in the group to go off to "find himself" with Bo
>turn Ralph into an apologetic cuck while Vanellope goes off and does what she wants
Disney's aiming to destroy themes of nostalgia, brotherhood and friendship in new movies. Watch Frozen 2 have Elsa leaving Arendelle for some reason.

Attached: 1532665310772.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Woody teaches Buzz that the only thing valuable in life is to be loved by a kid. It's why he rejects the temptation to go to Japan in Toy Story 2. This is as bad as Vanellope going Turbo.