Who really killed them?

Who really killed them?

Attached: blairwitchprojectbanner.jpg (2000x1220, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rUkpFMCFDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boredom, just like the audience

They went through a wormhole and died in some time travel shit

Zoomer spotted don't deny it

Attached: 1561905721779.png (626x435, 565K)

Stupid zoomerposter.

t. zoomer

the old bitch with the stick fence, it looks exactly like the knickknacks they find later on

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

don't you have some fortnite you should be playing, zoomer

It was just razzing. Razzing the bird innit.

Anyone who tells me this shit wasn't scary ain't my nigga

Mike ?

reminder the fucking witch was some inter-dimensional being that warp through time and thats how she killed everyone or something.

Classic witchery

>Who really killed them?

No one. It was just a movie.

curiousity

The witch took them back in time and killed them.

Moron.

The Blair Witch.

this shit wasn't scary.

"Dude you gotta use your imagination. imagine something scary is happening. The ticket price is real though"

Based, zoomers are seething.

why didnt they just set a few trees on fire?

You don't need to use your imagination you just literally need to pay attention lol

Ze witch, duh.

You were meant to see it but they fucked it up and didn't re-shoot the scene in the woods.

you're mom

fpbp

Attached: ....png (633x524, 723K)

Through the movie hype, the viral marketing, and the fake websites created for the movie, we've all been led to believe that the Blair Witch is a dangerous demon roaming the woods, ready to kill us. But what if that was never the case? What if, even in the movie, there's no such thing as the Blair Witch? I uncovered a secret murder plot where the only monsters are the kids making a documentary in the woods...

That movie sucked when I saw it in theaters and it still sucks ass today. Found footage is for morons.

Don't act like you actually paid the admission fee, when you weren't even alive then, kid.

>trying to find your friend, escape the woods, and not get killed by a witch through smoke and ash

user, please.

The sequel was such fucking garbage, I'm still mad.

i agree, this was a more successful marketing stunt than it was a movie just like cloverfield

goth chick was hot though, at least.

These types of fan theories are only slightly less bad than “it was all in their head”

You're right I didn't pay.

But only because I remember all the stupidity around it, especially the retards that actually thought it was real and that's why they were so scared.

big fag

WOAH EDGY FIRST POST BEST POST RIGHT FELLOW LEDDITORS? HAHAHA
Gilded and upvoted!! :-)

No one. Ask yourself, did we ever see anyone actually die on the film? The students pulled the most elaborate prank and filmed this dadaist horror scenario then left the camera and film under the house for someone to find.

>Hey, -I- was so much smarter than -everybody else-
stop sniffing your own farts, moron.

Is this loss?

Attached: ugandanwarrior.jpg (630x630, 33K)

Damn

It was a vague nothingness
I'm sure the writers had no idea

Would you watch a ugandan knuckles horror movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=0rUkpFMCFDo

the witch. its the whole point of the movie did you event watch it

Jesus fuck save some pussy for the rest of us, even just a crumb

Look out! A twig!

The website said it was scary.

i wasnt even saying it was bad, just that it was a vague nothingness probably undefined in the writers minds

>only zoomers hate shitty movies
Millennials are cancer and are the shitty movies they cling too.