What lies beneath your feet?

What lies beneath your feet?

Attached: 3C208563-B65A-4A3A-9E4F-58344B458EC8.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmO6oCAyo-M
youtube.com/watch?v=JfxzQjM0GtA
youtube.com/watch?v=-IFxCq0CzWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SACRED GROUND, DOCTORE
WATERED WITH TEARS OF BLOOD

And what of good Solonius?

Attached: 1562091955012.jpg (350x385, 36K)

You council to suck the cock that pisses on me!

COCK

Based "And what of good Solonius" poster.

I did a rewatch since the last great Spartacus thread I remember
In that thread I said that Prime Gannicus > Prime Oenemaus

I retract that statement Onemaus is clearly #1

Based Good Solonius poster

DEEZ

But what of Bad Solonius?

Attached: 1562176839139.png (471x524, 357K)

He is significantly tighter

Attached: cossutius.png (340x410, 173K)

Every woman wants him.

Not absent skill

He stands with full hands, and is absent of both skill and will to live

Good Solonius, forever bowing and scraping in the shit of his betters! Is it any wonder no woman would have you?

Attached: spartyrevelations57.jpg (830x480, 33K)

>every time he appears in a scene

youtube.com/watch?v=NmO6oCAyo-M

fresh spartacus memes in 2019. praise the gods.

Nor desire for digits

That really was the last straw wasn't it

Attached: barcawall.png (1366x728, 1.29M)

>tfw made this literally hours ago with my 0% skills and already reposted
Praise Jupiter's cock

Attached: Spartacus.jpg (349x524, 46K)

Newfag here, is this better than GoT? Haven't watched either

infinitely better

Yes. GOT starts great and goes down over 8 seasons, Spartacus starts meh and goes amazing over 4.
And the meh only lasts a couple of episodes.

Attached: 741a75c97f34daaf1b156a0672f6b828.jpg (604x604, 58K)

>missile tits

Attached: sweaty.png (417x234, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JfxzQjM0GtA

Attached: batiatus-ep-12.jpg (1024x579, 51K)

It's more like Deadwood.

>A snake arrives, walking as if human!

Regarding Spartacus, I find the Prequel, Gods of the Arena, then Season 1&2 are the best seasons. Andy is one reason, but I think the real comfyness and enjoyment of Spartacus is the intrigues inside the ludus.

After that, I feel the show isn't as good, with the armies and constant warfare etc. The true Spartacus is before they leave the ludus.

Attached: spartacus-jai-courtney-andy-whitfield.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Something else I noticed re-watching

Ashur is never anything but kind to Crixus. He considers him a friend, he never dicks him over. He wants them all to be gladiators and brothers together. It's only after out of literally fucking nowhere, during the big match against Solonius' men, that Crixus just turns on Ashur and fucks up his leg
Because, and I quote "Gannicus is mine!"

after THAT Ashur starts acting as a cunt towards Crixus. 100% deservedly so, too.

By the time we see him in Season 1, he's a bitter cunt because of everything that's happened and starts his scheming, but during the prequel season Gods of the Arena he is just a guy who wants to be a gladiator like everybody else.

The worst thing he does in Gods of the Arena is take too much credit for victories when he got help sometimes.

losing the stable location of the ludus, john hannah and andy, it's honestly a miracle the show is still watchable after gods of the arena.

Crixus has those slavic/german genes so he can detect smelly, untrustworthy, scheming kikes and kurdrats from a distance, he hates that little rat Ashur by primal instinct. Also Ashur unfortunaly never won the brand of the brotherhood through honorable means of the arena, which goes against Crixus principles and belief.

It seriously stumbles for a little in those first few episodes with nu-spartacus, but I feel by the halfway point of the season it gets back on its feet. Glaber and Ilythia, Ashur returning along with Milf Xena. Once Spartacus and his people settle down into that one temple and recruit the germans.

definitely the weakest part of the whole show though

Ashur didn't have much of a choice but to take the brand. Batiatus ordered it. He even protested it
>are we not to take the test?
it was forced up on him

if he'd refused the mark he would have been sent to the mines or killed
He very much wanted to earn it himself

even once his leg is healed he just wants to get back in the arena and train, but Batiatus insists he remain his advisor and forces him into the position

muh ludus

Attached: 1562204704554.jpg (640x515, 29K)

Crixus hates everyone. If he could smell a rat he would have been overwhelmed by Naevia's stank.

This is the SECOND TIME that Gaius Anonymous Faggotus has shitposted in my thread. Next market day at noon he will find me in the /rome/ thread. He will kneel down before me. He will give me (You)s, and he will apologise to me. If he does not do this I shall have his thread assaulted by cunyposters. But before this, he will see his threads saged, and then I will burn down this thread...with no survivors.

Attached: 1562103421879.jpg (1257x897, 179K)

>Crixus has those slavic/german genes
He's a Gaul
as in modern day France

Crixus is a brute, he was too offended at Ashur getting the mark absent proving himself in the arena, and thus hold him in contempt. Why would Ashur need Crixus approval anyway? He can move outside the Ludus, scheme as much as he wants, and take any slaves waifu. Did you see how much gold he had in that chest? Living good.

people say early season 3 and new spartacus almost killed the show but it was Nu-Naevia that really did almost sink the ship

>tfw BLOOD RAINS DOWN FROM AN ANGRY SKY

Attached: MY COCK RAGES ON.jpg (496x526, 189K)

Liam was great as Spartacus and season 3 was a blast, though. People who say season 3 killed it are brainlets. Nu-Naevia sucked though.

HUAAAAAWRRRR!!!!

Attached: 3905052-1280x720-9214-spartacus-war-of-the-damned-hd-wallpaper-other.jpg (960x540, 142K)

Ashur losing to her under any circumstances is bullshit.

that pissed me off so much

HUAAAAWRRRR!!!!

Attached: 3905052-1280x720-9214-spartacus-war-of-the-damned-hd-wallpaper-other.jpg (960x540, 160K)

Ah. I thought you meant season 3 as in war of the damned. Just realized you meant vengeance. Yeah that scene was shit.

why does he look like a New Zealand Maori then?

Yeah, I mean Ashur took out 6 Roman Legionaries by himself and then proclaimed he was still considered the lowest of the brotherhood, which ASTOUNDED Glaber

Naevia struggled with Crassus' son, a thin boy of no more than 17 or 18 years (and I think he's meant to be even younger)

but somehow, she takes Ashur out
bull shit

Worst in Battlestar Galactica
Worst in Spartacus
Worst in Arrow

Oh yeah sorry, I tend to count Gods of the Arena as season 2 even though I know that's not technically correct

Like just because they went back in time, I don't see why it shouldn't count as Season 2 when it is the 2nd chronological season

This show was shit. Tell us what you faggots like about it so we can laugh at you.

A snake arrives, walking as if human.

calm your tits faggot. you sound like a fucking autist trying to sound edgy.

words fall from mouth like shit from ass

You didn't watch an entire season of it. Also who browses Yea Forums together? You autists can't hold a conversation?

what scene did you guys jerk off too the most?

Attached: 11122.jpg (300x169, 7K)

There is a stench of reddit about this post. I would shit to complete the aroma.

>mfw I watch through Spartacus seasons multiple times for years, then one day I see a folder called Gods Of The Arena which I never seen before

Attached: 3342975-2919345951-Ganni.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

The one where illithyia tries to convince Chad to take her away from her husband and she gets fingered in the hallway. Gets me going idk

Wait, really?
You were a huge fan and didn't know Gods of the Arena existed and got to experience it after craving more?

I envy you a lot

I can't jerk to a tv show

THIS user STANDS R*MAN

Makes sense. I don't count it because there is no Spartacus in it lol. I tend to look at it like 0.5, 1, 2 and 3

Spartacus rogering Illythia

>can he do it again?
>make him do it again

user stands fucking Roman.

Your wife doctore

Attached: Gannicus.jpg (1244x476, 94K)

So Gannicus just showed up as some guy and you had no idea what Oenomeus' beef was with him?

she wasn't in BSG

no you nigger, nu-Spartacus and nu-Naevia were trash

Yeah, took me by suprise how great it was, truly finding a gem. I remember "celebrating" with a wine bottle, I never drink wine but I wanted to enjoy it the proper way.
I don't recall, it was just really cool to see all these peoples lives before Spartacus entered the show.

Wasn't she? I must have some other annoying woman in mind.

You just made me realize there was a lot of cucking going on.

Crixus cucking Batiatus
Gannicus cucking Doctore
Gannicus cucking German slut
Spartacus cucking Glaber planting his seed in Illithyia
Chad cucking Glaber
Seppia cucking her brother and Illithyia with Glaber

>I remember "celebrating" with a wine bottle, I never drink wine but I wanted to enjoy it the proper way.
appropriate considering how centric wine ends up being to the story of the season

Why were they always half-erect when they showed their cock bros? you could always tell how it floated above their balls a little bit.

Based retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IFxCq0CzWM

Because Vengeance is the literal second season of the show. It’s on the DVD.

you do

Attached: Kandyse-McClure.jpg (964x1450, 201K)

her facial expressions and pure awe and thirst to watching varro fuck that girl was so hot.

one day I'm going to do it like that with a girl watching but my ex never let me try and thought the scene was weird

they stand bold to their purpose

>Yes mom & dad! I got a role in the hitshow Spartacus! All those years in acting school has come to reward me!

Laura graduated from the New Zealand College of Performing Arts in 2007 and went on to obtain another degree in Film & Television Production in 2013.

Attached: 1562099441245.webm (1498x1088, 1.95M)

to look a little bigger

in my defense they look similar, were both annoying, and it's been a decade plus since I saw BSG

There they are

women are too jealous, you'll never find one that will agree to it
not within a relationship context

>Worst in Arrow
She played Felicity?

>the only thing she ever did
Jupiter blessed us with those tits. It was her purpose.

He was good, but I feel he had some trouble emoting

No, she played very skinny Amanda Waller

No sympathy for him mistranslating his friend.

if i stood in the proud ludus of batiatus i would've had a half chub too

Best!

Attached: 093F072E-E0FF-46E2-87A0-9E39CCC7C4A6.jpg (516x942, 45K)

Yeah you're right that was pretty low
plus later he crushed his eye quite brutally

Best

Attached: seppia.jpg (4096x6144, 2.87M)

>dies

Attached: 69729A12-F7F1-4F7B-94DD-2D5C32A9E2B6.jpg (517x348, 35K)

everyone dies

Not her

Attached: B0766AD7-B66C-47AF-8B17-7910D6D6E9E1.gif (245x139, 2.32M)

everyone dies sometime

for some reason the picture being reversed as well made me laugh

Not onscreen.

Attached: 6248FF5C-468C-456B-9EBA-D93AF4559382.png (251x385, 179K)

Ashur even makes note of this when he's interrogating Oenemaus.
>so many champions brought to ruin by women plowed by another man's cock

Crixus detected all these dishonest traits early on, before Ashur even showed it. That's why he never respected or liked ashur

Well yeah Ashur proved himself unworthy in the end anyway

Because he made a good gladiator and getting a celt wasn’t a priority?

This character always gave me huge "wine aunt" vibe.

>I am a GAUL little man
>that explains why you smell like a woman

Accurately so. He's not married, his ludus isn't particularly notable until he starts his machinations.

His entire plan was to murder Batiatus and then, under Roman law (as they mention in passing in one episode) with no husband Lucretia would have been forced to marry another man. Solonius of course expecting to be that man.

What

probably the mascara

>tfw not blessed by the god priapus
send me to the mines

Your man would not give word to his purpose, even when parted from his cock. He gave you no pause when you met with him?
>no
>it is mystery

he did have a suspicious amount of money

Forever unvexed.

Who /Crassus/ here?

What about good Cossutius?

Attached: cossutius.jpg (321x350, 11K)

Not really if you think about it, he had a ludus that was just a little smaller than Batiatus and he didn't have a wife taking up any spending

Is there a Bad Cossutius too?

I admire that he staked his life during his training/graduation and allowed the opportunity for his gladiator instructor to go free if he won.

That scene establishes Crassus as a man who, while supporting Rome, has personal honor different from the previous antagonists.

200% smug

Is there a Great Solonius

is there a reason there are so many spartacus threads these days?

MY COCK RAGES ON

no but here's best solonius

Attached: Spartacus.jpg (1600x900, 248K)

They are very comfy and people enjoy them.

One guy spamming SOLONIUS and GANNICUS threads until someone responds.
And it’s a kino show.

Maybe you're just noticing them more
they've been pretty common off and on ever since the show aired
sometimes a month will go by sometimes you get a few in a week, it's never too often and never too long without

I heard his ludus trains bears in disguise

Lucy Lawless' tits

Like The Wire, it's an eternal favorite that can always fill a thread.

>You take the wrong life, your master Batiatus is the villain
>He shall join you presently
>....Hahahaha!

Attached: soloniuslaugh.jpg (830x480, 57K)

big titty slave girl
you know the one

yes we do

these anons are as brothers and are confirmed to not stand fucking roman

Was he behind it all?

Ashur has always been a snake. He tricks his Syrian friend into getting raped at the villa orgy and blinded him once he began to understand Latin on his own.

post and see fortune's favor

>Tricks
Theyre slaves, refusal to comply meant death

ashur did nothing wrong. that dude was going to kill him once he didn't need him anymore.

>his Syrian friend
the only one in the whole series to comment on Crixus' status as a manlet

>fucking dwarf, barely tall enough to suck my cock
>Ashur's Translation: He longs to call you brother, and greet you on the sands in glory.

thats because he got him raped

SAND

I was thinking mroe along the lines of she's under his feet cause he killed her, but yea, literally everyone but spartacus got cucked, if you don't count his wife

The fucking Gauls I have slaughtered.

>cucking her brother
wut

I really need to watch this series already.

you guys have the best taste

I'm glad we can have these threads

Absolutely based

Batiatus, I am the scribe of all your pain.

It was me Lucretia.

I've never had so much fun watching a TV show. Fuck, I need to rewatch this.

IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG LUCRETIA
ALL OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF
EVEN MY LUDUS, EVEN MY IMMEDIATE LUDUS WAS FOOLED

*ruins your entire series*

Attached: 45CE29E9-3506-4DBE-AA42-E5435DEBF120.jpg (452x678, 47K)

YAAAAAWWWRRRRHH

HE WAS MY FRIEND YOU MAD BITCH.

Attached: A46B851D-6085-447E-8C5E-ED80C5021A27.jpg (512x569, 25K)

What are you waiting for it's on Netflix and pretty much anywhere else you might want to look for it

it's a surprisingly quick watch too

but at the very end, she dies on her knees with a shocked expression after having been forced to watch Crixus be speared and beheaded. The last thing she hears is Caeser mocking her as he plunges the blade into her heart saying "this doesn't belong to you, slave"
gurl power
also she got raped a LOT
like her entire story arc after being rescued from the mines is that before she got put in the mines she was passed around and raped by literally all of Rome that Batiatus ever had contact with
then she was raped in the mines
and now no man will ever hurt her again so please Crixus teach me how to fight
then she gets some gurl power moments and still dies being mocked as a slave

what did they mean by this

Attached: Naeviadead.jpg (960x614, 58K)

Girl power

It Was Me Batiatus, The Author of All Your Pain

And what of trustworthy Ashur?

Attached: ashur.jpg (1024x577, 41K)

You GO girl

He shouldve killed her right then. Fuck season 3&4 bitchboy Crixus and fuck season 3&4 Naevia

Attached: IMG_2430.png (704x478, 261K)

based, redpilled, and undoubtedly /ourguy/

he seeks merely what all men seek, cunt and coin

Attached: ashur4.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

/ourguy/

The messenger has been laid to grass

Enough to wet tongue and cock for his master's men
be sure there is ample remainder

friendly reminder that ashur outmaneuvered spartacus and only met his demise because >women

NAEVIER

WHERE IS NAEVIER

bullshit, the medallion was a vanity he should have gotten rid of, his fault

Cope season 3 was godly with Crassus

I SHALL SPREAD TALE OF THE MIGHTY CAESAR
TAKEN LIKE A WOMAN

random trivia: spartacus may not have actually been thracian irl, their was a gladiator style called thracian or thraeces, and they might have just called him the thracian cause that was his gladiator style

Attached: thracian.jpg (837x640, 95K)

doesn't matter who he was, only who he became
just like in the show
>that is not my name, that is not what she called me

It was heavily implied (and then confirmed by daddy DeKnight) that Seppia and her brother Sepius were banging. DeKnight said that he didn't want to outright say it because incest was a major plot point in a competing show at the time (Game Of Thrones) and wanted to basically avoid beef with HBO

Attached: savemebuttboy.jpg (1095x615, 68K)

true

Attached: andy.gif (498x211, 1.06M)

Cope he did a better job than Andy when it came to being fierce and angry

This was so hot it was carved into my memory and i still remember it as if i watched it yesterday.

Man this shit was brutal.

Feel like this one Crassus one big mistake. It really was unnecessary to force his son to brutally murder his best friend. It lead to Tiberus raping the hot slave waifu of Crassus which lead to her leaving him which lead to her killing Tiberius and now Crassus has no heirs.

That's probably true though, although Thrace was a region which he could have realistically come from. It's not like anybody knows for certain.

happened in real life too, although no ones sure if he ordered decimation on just the one group or on the whole army, either way it was effective

Liam was better as "leader of an army" Spartacus that had to have scenes with Crassus

Andy was better as "slave plotting his freedom and struggling with fate" that had to interact with Batiatus

I think both of them did a great job
This is also part of why people don't seem to like Season 2 so much, because you have Liam interacting with Glaber which doesn't feel right

Attached: glaber.gif (400x227, 300K)

I have secretly rigged your ludus to explode, Batiatus. When your Doctore cracks whip, fire will reign down like shit from the gods. You will watch from this mountain lair, helpless. Enjoy the spectacle!

The officers beneath him even all agree it's barbaric to "raise the specter" of decimation

It hadn't been used for 100+ years at that point, it'd be like a modern military commander putting his men to a firing squad and a shallow grave they dug themselves

the army was shit scared of spartacus and his first encounter they retreated, he needed the army to respect him he had no victories at that point, it was a brutal even for the time but effective

I loved Liam but he was softer than Andy when it came to portraying Spartacus. I think Liam did smug confident behavior better and that Andy shined in the rage scenes. Doesn't help that Liam just has a more of a pretty boy look compared to Andy.

On the topic of the decimation, do you guys think Crassus would have gone through with it if his son pulled the white stone marking him for death?

Yeah but his mistake was including his son in it, which only served to turn him against him

I get that he was trying to weed out the boy from the man but he didn't consider option 3 which is that he would just create a monster

Of course he would have
He would have no other choice after going that far

He put him into the mix knowing there was a 1/10 chance he could have pulled a white stone

and the other anons correct in the end it doesn't matter, kubricks spartacus got that too, still I like random stuff like that, the show was really good at minor things like for instance the wine, when ena offers it to lucitrica and she says its not *** can't remember but it was a very famous very expensive wine and someone like xena even having it would be seen as going above your station, its a burn on many levels, the first season and GotA had a lot of this stuff, if you like the minutiae of roman history its great stuff

its not like it was a huge loss in the end, he has other sons

Well

>The Greek essayist Plutarch describes Spartacus as "a Thracian of Nomadic stock", in a possible reference to the Maedi tribe. Appian says he was "a Thracian by birth, who had once served as a soldier with the Romans, but had since been a prisoner and sold for a gladiator".

>Florus described him as one "who, from a Thracian mercenary, had become a Roman soldier, that had deserted and became enslaved, and afterward, from consideration of his strength, a gladiator". The authors refer to the Thracian tribe of the Maedi, which occupied the area on the southwestern fringes of Thrace, along its border with the Roman province of Macedonia - present day south-western Bulgaria. Plutarch also writes that Spartacus' wife, a prophetess of the Maedi tribe, was enslaved with him.

take it as you will

No Spartacus thread is complete without Solonius

That time you ate off oysters and shit your pants all night, ME batiatus all me

>Spartacus starts meh
Wrong.

Thrace
a swamp of piss

Attached: crix.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

It was not the gods who spread cheeks and rammed cock in fucking ass, Batiatus.
IT WAS ME!

sure, but then look at other records, he was from the ludis of batiatus he was called spartacus the thracian, he had the generals onnimas gannicus and crixus, not much else is 100% one way or the other

>says man who has never been to Thrace

>"Episode 1 is a little rough they were still finding their footing"
I still really like episode 1 but I understand why this has become the prevailing sentiment

The first episode sucks. Nonsensical plotting and the 300 lite style is too in your face at first.

its true first ep sucks even raimi and knight said it, by ep3-4 its already getting great

yeah that's absolutely true, it could have simply referred to his style of combat
Although the few historical records that exist on the periphery seem to suggest he was in fact of that region/tribe

Is there some reason the lands around the ludus look like a scorched hellscape? They're in Italy not the Australian outback

Cope I was fully on board after Spartacus kills those four fucks at the end of episode 1.

rome, spartacus, gladiator

not enough roman kino

thrace is so fascinating, the convergence of the hellenistic and barbarian world

>slavic/german genes
He's celtic.

never been to italy? You get some nice plateaus and plains man

I've never seen a show with such an attractive cast of women

Will it ever be repeated? Almost every female character is a 10/10.

and men

its a drought, its a major part of the plot, bringer of rain isn't just some random name they made up

Even the background extras that fill the arena stadium have rocking tits
They went all out

Gods protect me

Attached: spartacustits.jpg (1200x900, 594K)

literally all perfect

I still cannot positively identify 1 or 8, pretty sure 1 is spartacus's wife

Yeah I'm not sure of those ones either

correct
but top-most right is most perfect because of that tummy
pretty sure that's Gaia

Bad Solonius, forever dominating and making shit of his betters! Is it any wonder every woman wants you?

I cladius
Fall of rome
the robe
ben hur
Cleopatra
demetrius and the gladiators
king of kings
Antony and cleopatra
centurion
etc, etc, their is literally hundreds of movies about rome

Pardon my tits

1 is Sura, Spartacus' wife. 8 looks like another shot of Melitta (11) Doctore's wife

Funny how I remember all their names

that is gaia, 90% sure 1 is spartys wife, can never figure out who 8 is

I just realized 8 is Naevia

I think 8 is Oenomaus wife.

Yo where's the fearsome weapons lesbian from season 3?

yes their it is, its melitta finally got all of them

nah it's

It's not a complete image by any means
It's missing missile-tits but she was already posted earlier

by jupiters cock, this is a mess, give clear answer or see tongue ripped from throat

no big tits though

She is 11, stands to reason 8 is Naevia.

>no torpedo tits
Dropped

Are you a base animal?

wasnt this a british production? interesting how americans can only cast ugly woman whilst euros go all in

8 is Kino Naevia before she got ugly and dumb as fuck

Don't worry they're here

gratitude

it was raimi and it was filmed in nz, take from that what you will

new zealander and australian actors, mostly

so I was semi-accurate

I watched this show with my ex-gf and she made me call her Domina sometimes

Attached: ciaplane.jpg (250x161, 7K)

and? consider always what would asher do?

Attached: L&A.jpg (480x360, 14K)

*the
ftfy

>Oh, would this not set every tongue in Rome wagging. The wife of Legatus Claudius Glaber, fucking Spartacus--the man that nearly ruined him!

Attached: Licprofile.jpg (673x616, 27K)

gannicus's fuckbuddy? no7

*cackles*

Well of course I indulged. She was a weird sex pervert with good taste in kino.

IT IS A SCANDAL
IS IT NOT?

Attached: LUCRETIAfact.gif (500x200, 967K)

Can you imagine how much fun the writers for this show had? Can you imagine the reactions of the actors every time they look at their scripts?

Attached: C7ACF566-1E31-485A-A88C-1EDC0B0EA447.jpg (390x310, 28K)

god she was so hot based show blessing me with kino women

>fuck cock ass fuck shit cunt ass fuck cock

LUCY LAWLESS IS OLDER THAN ME, BUT DAM DOES MY COCK RAGE ON!

Loved her bush

She's only 51 right now, which means she was what, mid-40s at most during filming of Spartacus?

Your cock holds proper aim

Attached: thecocksong.gif (500x245, 975K)

MY COCK RAGES ON

Only two of those moves are good.
i cladius and ben hur (barely a roman movie)

>Gannicus is seriously fucked up and drunk and almost slips from the edge of the cliff
>Onemaus doesn't really scold him or anything beyond telling him to fall to his bed
they were such good friends
it's such a shame about the cucking

you are not one I would converse with

Anyone else feel the writers didnt know what to do with Doctore in season 3?

The pit scenes were cool I guess but then he gets jobbed to that Egyption. Feel like his death wasn't even that important.

total bros, shame the doctore actor left to try being in movies, also I think andy affected a lot of them, shame tho, irl he was their for most of the 3rd servile wars and it would've been cool seeing him react to the rape and pillage or ceaser etc

I pretty much agree, beyond his gannicus drama it was disappointing that they never gave him the chance to do some good killing on behalf of the rebellion. But when he was captured and brought back to the ludus and tortured by asher I enjoyed it.

The finale live threads were a good 5 to 10 minutes of celebrating her death in between the morning for other characters

Man I was I was around for the live threads. Must have been a blast

Every now and then, i have to rewatch season one. i skip the shit parts of the first episode but the rest, kino.
Rewatching Season 3 now

Should have seen it when Crixus pulled the wrong Naviea outta the mines, from the get go people were posting he saved the wrong one and the more of her we witnessed the worse it got.
Think of the hateposting against Walter Whites wife multiplied by 100x

the hate of navi will never end, she destroyed crixus she killed the based blacksmith, she is literally
>local slave girl ruins everything
at least Caesar got her, wish she had been crucified tho, she fucking deserved, og navi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that thing

i miss this nigga so much

>oh they made a documentary about Andy dying of cancer?
>I guess I'll watch it, I want to know more about what happened
2 hours later

Attached: unfairanakin.jpg (474x502, 43K)

yeah that was some sad shit. andy was a good dude.

freak skin cancer out of nowhere and he was such a chad
loving family great wife two kids
fucking tragedy desu

my bad it was lymphoma or something but I think it started with a skin thing
he was what, 39?

really sucks, why couldnt it have been nu naevia

deserveth of nothing you are, except my cock for the lies that fall out of your mouth, like shit from ass.

recasting Naevia a 3rd time might have killed the series outright, who knows

no one cares about naevia, she just had to not be annoying. what deknight should have done is make her an intelligent military mind/commander instead of going full xena

>make her an intelligent military mind/commander
that would have been even less realistic than her becoming a competent warrior

i dont agree, they were always going to go full warrior redemption w her and just not seeing her battling would have been best

but what would a slave know about battle tactics? who would teach her?

it's more realistic that she just got some training from Crixus and then died later

making her a brilliant commander out of nowhere would just be more girl power nonsense

military instinct makes more sense than a woman becoming a battle warrior

it's not like she became a GOOD warrior

she struggled to fight Crassus' kid
she only beat Ashur because of plot bullshit
then she died pretty easily in the last battle

she became unrealistically good for a small woman

especially one who grew up a slave and was starved in the mines

speaking of which

>all gladiators are both swole and cut
>but they have restricted access to water, and their food is like wheat gruel or something
I don't buy it

didn't he get his friend raped for a laugh though? i think Ashur was shown to be mischievous from the beginning, even if he sucked up to well positioned people to try and win their favor

medicus had them all on roids

no they were just HERBS
TO BE PROCURED IN THE MARKET

his friend had already been selected for raping, realistically

put me in the cap desu

Asher's job was so comfy. Market runs, scheming with Batiatus, living in the villa. If he hadn't chosen Naevia as his waifu he would have been set up so nice.

We will never get another guilty pleasure TV show which is so goddamn good.

Attached: lucy-lawless-spartacus2.jpg (896x560, 43K)

Naevia's entire purpose in life was to be given away as a gift anyway. Ashur did literally nothing wrong in selecting her.

Just imagine the casting couch for this.

for the men too
we're talking near equal cock to tits ratio

beside s1 and Gannicus spin off this show was shit

Crixus didn't cuck Batiatus. He new all along and didn't give a fuck, because he knew he (Batiatus) was like a God among mortals, and a common slave got nothing on him. Total Chad

gladiators were traditionally kept on gruel barley/what etc, lots of carbs, good for stamina, mostly gladiators were not allowed meat since it was believed it would slow them down

ONCE AGAIN,THE GODS SPREAD THE CHEEKS TO RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS

fuck you kid