Goddess

goddess

Attached: goop.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

based goop mommy

Attached: 1538361233638.jpg (4912x6144, 1.74M)

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: paltrow_snap.jpg (484x700, 90K)

Help me make this movie, guys.

Attached: IMG_2631.jpg (343x192, 20K)

what's wrong with this? rice and beans are nutritious and cheap.

Usually people get confused by the choice of greens and all the limes.

>seven limes

well then Gwyneth, why not donate your millions and just give yourself a salary of 100k and live in a normal house and be an example for us all.

No? I thought so. CUNT.

I unironically think she's very attractive, it's a shame she's also crazy

because that's clearly not enough for a family of four lmao, a dozen eggs, some rice, some beans, a shit load of greens? It's a person who has never been poor acting like they know what poor people eat.

Probably she bought them on some faggy organic supershit that just sells everything 10times more and rich idiots buy them

doesnt she believe kids who get vaccinated will get autism or some shit?

Old, I know, but the S in SNAP stands for supplemental. Also >7 fucking limes

And another thing, that's from Safeway. Much cheaper grocery stores exist. I thought the photo had food from Whole Foods but either way, go to fucking Grocery Outlet or Foodmaxx.

>believing liberal propaganda
imagine actually thinking INJECTING YOURSELF WITH DISEASE will make you better

Make it 8 limes and that's two days worth of dinner

wasn't that her point though? that you can only afford nasty unwholesome food with food stamps?

>go to fucking Grocery Outlet or Foodmaxx

My state/area has Safeway and doesn't have those.

Aren't a majority of antivaxxers libshits?

>Paltrow
>Salary of 100k
That's hilarious.

>STOP EATING MCDONALDS YOU WELFARE LEECHING NIGGERS

WOW RAIMI REALLY?

funny thing is that ever since Supersize Me, McDonalds calorie per cent value has dropped like a rock. It's actually Taco Bell which provides the most value nowadays.

why is everyone in hollywood a double digit iq retard?
is it something in the water?

TACO BELL

GRADE F MEAT MOSTLY CIRCUS ANIMALS

No, liberals want to force the government and public schools to purposefully infect our children.

Attached: vax.jpg (666x90, 22K)

>three square meals a day through eating a cheesey five-layer burrito for a total of 3 dollars a day
a well balanced diet

Nope. Keep trying though.

Not all of them. Just ones like Paltrow that never knew hardship. The ones that actually had some level of destitution in their lives know better than to say anything.

Hollywood is a case of the elite few making a bad name for the rest. The others can't say anything or face blacklisting.

Nope. Only the far left. More of the right are.

The surgeon general (black btw, not that the media would care with their notion that Trump is racist) isn't even fully on board with vaccinations

if conservatives won't do this, why should liberals?