Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 1562164700731.jpg (640x938, 67K)

Ryan Gosling

damn this is one ugly asian dude

Jennifer Lawrence

The thing is he isn't even trying to look good. His hair and glasses are trash.

>3Dfags btfo once again
just move on from your diseased roasties already

DJ Qualls

That nose has its own zip code

imagine your asian parents telling you the girls will all love you in american university
lol

Can the roastie just say no and move on?

Damn little vindictive bitches that they are.

>Nosecel
>Lipscel

The fuck?

*REMINDER*
A female equivalent of his looks would have NO problem getting a guy

>Yea Forumsoids will blame HER
lmfao
lol

The one doesn't need to try.

He should know he’s ugly and only flirt with ugly girls. It’s really offensive and creepy if he thinks he can’t get with a good looking girl.

pretty standard for an Chinese Asian

/pol/: The Motion Picture

Attached: Pol in real world.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

when an ugly person asks you out it can do serious damage to your self esteem and mental health

Me

It looks like he got punched in the center of his face and now it’s swollen and consuming the rest of his face

It's honestly insane to me that people fight for "le racial equality, blacks and trannies have to never be criticizes" yet when it comes to attractiveness they don't give a fuck about inequality.

This guy is going to live a worse life than if he was attractive. That is inequality.

Are you tellign the guy to transition?

Why do americans use such tiny bottles of water?

Attached: 0284082.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Nah, I'm Chinese and I definitely look better than this dude

gives more storage space for the average 2 litre bottle of coca cola

This. I made out with an extremely unattractive girl once and I was devastated for like a week.

Right, because nobody would notice that disgusting mug if he wore desginers glasses

That’s what antifa looks like with masks off.

Its illegal for ugly guys to approach females. They simply don't have the personality to do it.

Incels only tell the half of the story that makes them look like victims, I would bet he was probably creeping on her for weeks before he asked for her number.

He would at least not look like he spends his weekends at home shitposting. Which goes a long way in college.

whenever an ugly girl asks me out it pisses me off

Danny Devito is 4 feet tall, bald, old, and fat. He had no problem fucking. Pic related was married to a cosplayer and cheated on her with multiple women. The guy in the OP isn't that bad looking, maybe needs a nose-job but how expensive would that be?

Attached: projared.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

an ugly girl asked me out once and i started to question my own worth, its really damaging, took months to regain my self confidence. ugly people who do this should be punished unironically, im talking about legal consequences

>awful glasses
>awful haircut
>bad camera angle
>fat chin
he could go from a 2/10 to a 5/10 easily with a bit of working out, a better haircut, and better glasses. I mean he is still an ugly fucker, but at least it's not this bad.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHGAGAGGAG