This is a clear as day entrapment if I ever saw one

This is a clear as day entrapment if I ever saw one.

After reading the chat logs I really have to say I feel bad for this man. He showed hesitation and remorse in multiple occasions, and each time he did, the decoy - who is over 18, and thus, there's no real crime in this charade - flirted with him so that he stayed in line. He was very explicit on the fact that he felt wrong talking with her and that he wasnt even going to have sex with her, as he knew this was crime - which again, it wasnt because there were no minors involved. He even said that to Hansen ("I wasnt going to do anything") but by then it was too late.

This is a travesty of justice, Hansen is the one who should have been imprisoned. The guy is a public menace.

Attached: 1560883247663.webm (1200x674, 2.85M)

Goddamn he thick

howdy pardner

in a just world he'd be celebrated as a hero and a true cunnysseur

It's literally not entrapment
>b-b-but he was sad about wanting to fuck 12yr olds
He gets the first rope, you get the second

Defending a pedo?

most of those cases in the old to catch a predator were thrown out because they were entrapment, though

What about the fact that he initiated all the sexual stuff like 3 messages into the conversation knowing that the girl is 12? He sent a dick pic without her asking

She was a child in his mind. Who cares if she flirted? Literal “what if the child consents tho” tier argument. Pedos and apologists get the rope.

SAUCE

Oh and the guy admitted to having CP on his phone lmao

The audience of Yea Forums sees themselves in that fat fuck. This is the only reason they pity him.

I didn't save the logs but someone will post them sooner or later

He wasnt a pedo you idiot, the girl wasnt even a minor.

She wasn't but the guy thought she was and was fine with it. He also had CP on his phone

So if I punch you in the head and I think you are dead but actually you are just unconcious, should I be charged for murder?

it's not entrapment because, despite all of the supposed pleading of the decoy, he still made a choice to drive there to engage in sex with a minor. legally speaking entrapment is usually judged on how much time the suspect had to consider his actions, and all of the predators had plenty of time to reconsider. i'll admit that luring lonely and horny dudes with someone that appears to want to give them attention is a bit low, but that's not an excuse.

You'd be charged with assault/attempted murder

you'd still be charged with assault dumbass

The dude found out she was 12 as soon as they started talking and like 3 messages after she said she was 12 he asked for nudes and sent a dick pic to her

Ok so thank you for proving my point

Entrapment doesn't work like this and it's scary that people think this way.
>be agent
>set up honeypot
>retards put fingers in the pot
Ethical? Eh, debatable. Entrapment? Nope. Entrapment is more like this:
>be ATF, funding going to be cut soon, need a big break
>go to small town, have knowledge of a local gun club
>idea!
>approach former gun club member, tell him to sell the gun club some illegal weapons, provide him with the weapons
>haha, gotcha, you have illegal weapons and now we're gonna kill you and your family
entrapment

He was caught talking to SEVERAL decoys posing as 12 year olds, meaning he most certainly talked to REAL 12 year olds in an attempt to meet up for sex as well. Fuck off, pedo. He should've gotten a minimum of 10 years in prison.

Probably 100% legal, I just can't stand the phony-ass moral posturing...

It's just an interrupted statutory rape, not like you caught Jamal with his BBC halfway up a screaming blonde's ass...THAT would be some good TV.

Attached: 117897979103.jpg (300x240, 9K)

Of course it wasn't entrapment. She was roleplaying. No crime was committed.