Are you fucking stupid?

Are you fucking stupid?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

You'd have to be fucking stupid to like Chernobyl. Stop spamming this shitty Lifetime movie of a meme show, goddamn

Lifetime movies don't have people slowly melting to death in hospital beds.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1560990368330.jpg (1650x1275, 530K)

I'd rather slowly melt to death than watch this dog shit SyFy Original again, or see brainlets meme it nonstop. If Chernobyl is "highly rated", the west deserves its demise.

SyFy Originals don't have naked coal miners.

okay vlad

>the west deserves its demise.
Commie scum.

does Core Chan have a catch phrase?

nuclear power bad
russia bad
chernobyl good show

Attached: 1561764355094.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Horribly shit taste, wow. Enlighten us on some good shows then, user?

Vlad is busy enjoying his tea and crumpets according to this tranny's diarrhea of a show, faggot.

Attached: chernobyl is bad.jpg (418x475, 34K)

12 yr old detected

Attached: 1558234652830.png (1080x1645, 1.74M)

Agree with all except the first. Get fucked commie

>nuclear power bad
This is nowhere near a point the show even somewhat hints at and if you think it was you honestly can't pick up any sort of subtlety.

this show is just boring

> list shows
> contrarian dumbasses, "hurr u gay chernobyl best show hurr"

Fuck you, knuckle dragger, throw yourself into a fucking abyss

Attached: retards.gif (326x281, 171K)

I agree, fucking no superheroes or pickle jokes anywhere!

This was legit boring. The criticism of bureaucracy was lazily written and too on the nose, also it got completely dropped by the third episode.
The plot devices were obvious. Boris pretty much only existed to have exposition delivered to the audience. The whole thing with the firefighter and his pregnant wife was just so the audience cared about someone who was dying but I just didn't care. Also the baby death thing felt forced and stupid, "the baby absorbed all the radiation", absolutely retarded.

Anyway, I really don't understand the high ratings on IMDB. All episodes are rate at least 9.5, highly overrated.
I really feel like people just fell for the branding. I mean, it has everything necessary to be amazing, right? It's HBO, limited run, relevant historical context, political themes.
No dudes, it's just boring. If you haven't watched don't bother, it's a waste of time.

you overestimate the average television viewer

>calls show shit
>refuses to participate in his own topic of conversation
>"hurrrr you'll just call me names!"
Fucking pussy, guess you were right about the last part.

Mediocre factory shit like Chernobyl getting spammed endlessly is the surest sign that this place has turned into /r/tv. Just have the jannies put up some upvote buttons and be done with it.

that scene where he slaps the binder was 10/10. the actors' reactions make me think they weren't even expecting it

>nooooooo Russia stronk, how dare they laugh at our incompetence and atomic incontinence

I doubt she'd talk. All the other dudes around her would have plenty of morbid catch phrases.

Not everyone who recognizes you for the autistic brainlet you are is a secret KGB agent, tranny

Attached: chernobyl_fans.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

He's a big fan of the in progress Russian version where everything is the fault of the CIA.

Not everyone, but you are and it shows and smells

Agents from intelligence agencies from all around the world browse this website. ABIN here.

Why do white women make this face?

And none of them care that room temperature IQ fuck wits jerk themselves off to a mediocre straight-to-vhs that some asshole managed to stretch out into a truly boring miniseries. You idiots have serious delusions of grandeur if you think anyone pointing out what tasteless jerkoffs you are is a spy, lmao

Attached: lol.jpg (916x721, 270K)

Obviously. I'm mostly on /pol/, I come to this board to have fun. What I do is third grade job though which is information gathering from public internet forums /pol/ is just one of them.

This

You're trying a bit too hard sweetie

>Taste in television: blue-pilled
>Taste in infographics: based

The Architect disagrees with that image.

Honestly? Kino show

>Kino show
>Chernobyl

Attached: tard.jpg (307x267, 16K)

you're right... it IS kino

What the fuck are you talking about? That show was the most gripping television I've ever seen, hands-down. The music gets its hooks into you early and the drama just keeps heightening. I unironically feel sorry for you if you don't think it was superb, because you must be dead inside.

t. enjoys marvel movies

>That show was the most gripping television I've ever seen
>OP pictured

Attached: OP.jpg (745x494, 74K)

Why didn't they just use the eagles to dump the sand into the core?

Not an argument.

jumpscarebad.jpg

*Aggressive dosimeter clicking*

Sure it is. It's the "most gripping television you've ever seen", so you're either blind, or an actual retard. Did you think I was going to write you MLA citations for your poor taste in television, retard?

I liked the beginning with the panicking and sense of doom but it got worse and ended up being a disappointment. They didn't even show the mutant baby dying.

>smarten than thou fictional female scientist
>you don't listen to EXPERTS just like TRUMP
>covering up the truth is wrong just like what TRUMP IS DOING

The whole final conflict felt so forced. It's such a shame because their were some genuinely unsettling scenes like the 3 guys stuck under the reactor with no lights.

Attached: 1559644990319.png (900x676, 410K)

Akimov, if you want me to run this little reactor experiment, there are two conditions: Firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Fomin is. All you have to do is check the dosimeter, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of vodka when we have a good day. Second condition: My fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to send one of the Georgians to check the control rods. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, check the dosimeter right here, or on the roof, or in the middle of the reactor core for all I care. But I've been in too many nuclear incidents with retarded Ukrainians to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: dyatlov.png (767x431, 74K)

Argument count: still zero.

Your brain cell count: still zero.

Dilate, then have sex, tranny incel.

too much fiber in their diet

post more cute reactors

The entire thing was so fictionalized, down to literally creating a STRONG WOMAN from thin air, that I wish they had gone the extra mile and just written it to be the least bit interesting or enjoyable.

If you're going to misrepresent virtually every aspect of the story, why not do it in a way that isn't soul torturingly boring?

Look out, folks. He's breaking down and he still has buzzwords left to use.

Some faggy o'nig actually typed this out. Christ.

Attached: bad.jpg (567x430, 22K)

>watch chernoby
>"hhhmm pretty interesting"
>last few episodes
>Russia bad!
>lolok.jpeg
>realize everyone is speaking in perfect english
>ohhh it's a propaganda piece
Still entertaining, why didn't they just inform other plant workers about the flaws in the other plants, this would have been a better and cheaper solution . The plants could still function, chernobyl and the stalingrad cases were due to workers not knowing about the design flaw. Also was exposing this flaw to the public worth it? Practically ruined the Dr's life, when they could have just increased monitoring so these extremes wouldn't occur

Attached: 1561085945676.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Imagine watching capeshit and soi wars.

You mean taking two minutes to synthesize Jurassic Park and Chernobyl dialogue.

>3.6 roentgens of pure SEETHE

Attached: 1559641817737.jpg (1082x713, 368K)

>two minutes
>spending two minutes on that shit

Attached: dum.jpg (480x323, 19K)

The thing is there were two actual strong women; Doctor Guskova and
dMaria Protsenko.

You can watch Chernobyl instead, and then you won't have to imagine. They're on the same tier, and appeal to the same archetype.

I liked the show at first, but after the cartoony showing of real life people like Diatlov, the show became pure garbage for me.
But brainlets must have their clear evil guys, they can't understand interesting story without extreme dramatization.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Were there? The show was so bland and tortuously boring that I honestly can't remember a single character's name, and only three faces. I hope they saved money on casting and just got whoever was hanging around outside the set, not like any of it mattered.

is akimov ok?

I mean they weren't in the series despite being important.

The odd thing is Legasov's IRL clash with Slavsky was about as dramatic and intense as you can get, yet Mazin replaced Slavsky with a cliche KGB man to fit the "Good Scientists vs Bad Government" narrative, when it was actually Good Scientists vs Asshole Scientists.

I think for every 2 smart decisions Mazin made, he made 1 dumb one.

He will have to face up to things.

Not ableism in my thread, sweaty

>They didn't even show the mutant baby dying.
The damage was internal would've looked like a regular baby with fucked up organs only.

That guy who's still trapped in reactor no 4, how long until someone is able to go into Chernobyl and retrieve his body?

That was made up. 99% of this show was fan fiction for tranny r words.

His name was Valery Khodemchuk. Go read a fucking book, nigger.

Attached: gettyimages-492209616-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.16M)

I can't read, I'm a Chernobyl fan.

Kek you got more like this?

Fuck the phones and fuck Khodemchuk

sad samefag

whatever boris

The only thing better than Kinobyl is how absolutely seething it makes commies and contrarians.

who made this it's beautiful
yeah she does its not great, not terrible
lmao at zoomers who actually believe russia is real