Star Wars galaxy's edge

Congratulations wagie wagie, you got free tickets for a ride in the Millenium Falcon. Now smile and dance for us.

Attached: wagie.jpg (659x514, 84K)

Wtf is batuu? What does this mean? Why is this news?

It's a planet from Delila Swan's novel Black Spire starring Vi Moradi, Leia's master spy

Attached: 61205441_158104685236383_2573784608466104494_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Could they not get a roodipoo with more white genes?

Are you fucking with me? I only recognise like three of those words.

>It's a planet from
>novel
>starring
>Leia's master spy
Wew lad

Welcome to the new canon.

>have
>sex
>nerd

Everything about Disney is dystopian shit.

>reward your workers with rides at the very theme park they work in because they themselves should never ride them normally

>master spy
>wear a jacket with a symbol clearly identifying you as a member of the rebel alliance

jesus christ that's literally a monkey
how is it legal for these things to walk among us

>wear a jacket with a symbol clearly identifying you as a member of the rebel alliance
and it's orange

They won a ride on something owned and run by their employer? That's fucking weird.

>I
>already
>do
>geek
>:)

THe real question is why do they look like they're laughing at him

I'm sorry George

why are they basing Star Wars land on shitty wish fulfillment novels no one has read

Attached: 1561571698261.png (943x625, 1024K)

What are some theme park podcasts?

They are getting assigned to work at the new section of the park. These are the people who basically get "the big new assignment."

Podcast the Ride is best

Do they suck Disney's cock? Are they into Disney type parks or are they more roller coaster nuts. Not the person who originally asked but I'm interested.

>Spy
at-least the Empire where lest inconspicuous with who they chose as spies

Attached: Garindan_Databank.jpg (797x519, 465K)

Worked for Naruto.

are they headed there to work? if so they are going from a income tax free haven in florida to being taxed on breathing california

and they have to find a place to live while there too god dang disney is ruthless

No, these are Walt Disney World (Florida) employees who are being reassigned to work at the Florida Star Wars Land when it opens. They are just changing where in the Florida Parks they work and not moving states or anything.

I'll also check those digits.

How the fuck did Iger approve of these literal who characters and planets?

fucking kek

Stomp... clap. Stomp clap. Stomp...clap stomp stomp clap!

He let the women take over.

>He let the women take over.
And women destroy everything.

I want to vomit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (956x916, 166K)