Why do Latin Americans love American cartoons like Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad?

Why do Latin Americans love American cartoons like Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad?

Attached: file.png (224x250, 101K)

Attached: 1562121345018.gif (821x190, 89K)

Get sneedy with it.

haha look at them go

Latin Americans like the Simpsons because the dubbing was arguably funnier in spanish than in english. I don't think they particularly like family guy/american dad compared to their american counterparts, though.

El bar sinson fumando una sneeda

UNA VELA

PERO CACA

HOP IN DUDE

DONT FORGET DBZ SPICS LOVE DBZ

O DI MARIA

>bar sinson
LMAO LITERALLY DIED

>latin america likes this show because the dubbing is better than the original version

just think about that mate how retarded is that

We like simpsons because it is a easy characters to insert into and it airs all the fucking time, but without real life problems

At least in Argentina there's a tv channel that spams simpsons 24/7 since I can remember (20 years aprox), only airing the classic 1-12 seasons (including Sneed which is a popular episode).

They also release some of the new ones but aren't as popular.

The "una vela" images are from 2003-2009

VAR sinson

some of the best western loli/shota artists are mexican
why is this?

Sneed

O MESSI TCHAU TCHAU TCHAU

Latin American here (Argentina). The Simpsons is deeply embedded into our culture and I'm not quite sure why. As another user here said, the dub is pretty spot on but I don't think anyone here WATCHES The Simpsons just for the dub, it's because it's simple stupid humor for simple stupid people, and Argentina has a lot of those kinds of people.

Also, sneed

DID THEY REDUB THE SPANISH FLY GUY

licensing for cartoons is cheaper than regular shows

Because they're 15-20 years behind the rest of the world. Dragonball Z is the biggest shit ever in south america right now. Give it another 10 years and it'll be Uno Punch Hombre

una sneeda

O MASCHERano

Ye, he speaks english

How well does the Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's) "joke" translate into Spanish?

I don't know as I have never heard him in an English edit but it would be strange if they redubbed him, sounds like a waste of resources.

>Because they're 15-20 years behind the rest of the world
No user.
It's because every single Latin American has seen The Simpsons as it has been shitposted in our local cable tv endlessly.

So everyone unironically comprehends memes using Simpsons references,

mexicans are based

Una Sneeda...
(Anteriormente Una Chucka)

A lot of The Simpsons' puns get lost in translation and I would be assuming Sneed is literally translated into Spanish without any thought put into the pun itself, therefore breaking it (Los alimentos y semillas de Sneed vs. Sneed's Feed and Seed)

because latin americans love football and el var sinson is a big part of it nowadays.
as for other similar cartoons, specially those 2 mentioned in OP, as far as I know, are not in the least close to being as popular as the sinsons

Attached: var sinson.jpg (961x720, 78K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: re regalo.jpg (960x642, 72K)

>NOT USING UNA CHAINSAW
IMMERSION RUINED

STEP IT UP SPICOS

>not even giving Flanders a Colombian necktie
Dropped.

It doesnt get translated

Attached: 1505411633_1505411633921.jpg (675x675, 164K)