WE WUZ PARTZ OF UR WORLDZ N SHIET

WE WUZ PARTZ OF UR WORLDZ N SHIET

Attached: 1562185423763.jpg (1558x1008, 145K)

>smooth flowing hair
nah, give her nappy seaweed hair

don't be mad whitey, we phasing you out of existence. Don't say nuthin bout it tho or u a racist ass cracka. we takin all yo characters white devil

absolute state of "film"

Did any of you even give a shit about this movie before they cast a black chick?

Definitely not

Yes because Kstew's toes were born to be Ariel's.

Attached: 1486285431444.jpg (2400x3600, 1.11M)

Animation is my hobby and old Disney classics hold a special place in my heart, so yes it's like watching a nigger break into my grandmother's house and trash the place. The other live action shit stains are no different but this casting is very obtuse, egregious.

...........what black people do you know y’all like that?

Of course not

I want wholesome animation back. I'm tired of remakes with niggers.

I wonder when there will be calls to diversify those that actually run hollywood

Ok whiteboy

Nope, and I still don't.

>A black mermaid

But I thought that black people couldn't swim, seems a bit fishy if you ask me.

SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ MERMAIDS N SHIET
DAM

wow what a fucking footslut

Not only that, but due to lack of UV radiation at depths means a black mermaid would be night impossible, specially since mermaids aren't hunters, so they wouldn't even need camouflage like orcas. It's 100% inexplicable outside of pandering.

DEY FINNA PAY REPERATIONS! WHITEY FINNA PAY UP :)

Rent free

Not gonna make it

I only care because people will keep doing this, totally oblivious that it will never be enough and social justice assholes will NEVER stop bitching that they want even more representation

while total tards like you remain stupid about the whole thing.

Attached: 45335435.jpg (892x833, 194K)

>breaks in submarine and steals radio

Fish don't sing and dance either

We wuz scandanavianz bruh

Attached: IMG_20190615_230810.jpg (301x367, 24K)

They do in the original mermaid movie. The reasoning to make her black is exclusively a racist one.

WHITEY FINNA GET DABBED ON RIGHT QUICK, THIS FO MUH NIGGAZ IN THE PEN

Yes, there are like 8 good Disney films. The little mermaid is one of them.

just general level of annoyance that disney is raping their animated movies for soulless live action remakes and that Normies flock to the theaters to watch it.

Uh but nobody can talk underwater, let alone sing??
Hello Disney do your research before putting out this unrealistic portrayal of marine life, baka