Non american here. Please tell me the story of Bill Cosby. All I know of him is:

Non american here. Please tell me the story of Bill Cosby. All I know of him is:

>bibbidy skipidy boom
>*rapes women*

Attached: bill-cosby.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbrwRcwtO_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theeoooooooooooooo
puddin pops

That's it. Thats the story.

Wouldn't play ball with the Jews and they destroyed him

>black comedian and actor
>gets famous for portraying a successful happy black family
>gave speeches about why niggers should stop acting like niggers
>got disgraced and put away

That's literally just it, just like MJ

>eehee
>*rape kids*

>black comedian
>pretty successful
>gets his own tv show
>considered a funny guy and good role model
>comes out that he drugged some girl and raped her
>actually it was a ton of girls
>for years on end
>goes to jail when he's an old guy at the end of a long and successful career having raised a happy family and after he raped as many girls as he wanted

He was a beloved figure on US TV for decades. The first black to star in a TV series (I spy) , Had fat Albert cartoons in the 70s and the hugely successful Cosby show sitcom in the 80s. A black success story who nobody ever said a bad word about , turned out he was raping (mostly) white women for 30 years.

Ytmnd is down right now but all you have to do is type cosby in search and you will understand

WAHT DO KIDS LIKE TO PLAY?

>>bibbidy skipidy boom
>>*rapes women*

Literally the script for his biopic coming soon to Netflix™

bullshit claims and he is literally innocent

He didn't rape anyone.
It was consensual.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbrwRcwtO_k

>you see

This.
There is nothing more

This. You don't go to just go to a guys room and take ludes if you don't want to have sex. "I regret my life choices" is not rape.

POKEMON?

>It was consensual.

consent is now revocable and there are an increasing number of situations where females cant consent , like if they are drunk or the male is in a position of power over them or he is harassing them until they reluctantly do something sexual only to claim they were victimized later.

TLDR; females are not responsible for their sexual actions at any age.

THE KIDS LISTEN TO THE RAP MUSIC

YA SEE THEO

Is google censored in your country? Are you incapable of typing “bill cosby” in to any search engine?
I yearn for the day that the incapable are eradicated from this planet.

Dude is gonna come back as a ZoZo demon and rape chicks. Kinda based if you ask me.

Attached: ghost_dad_gallery_1.jpg (799x445, 68K)

He's innocent!
OJ on the other hand isn't.

>NOT ON MY WATCH!!

Attached: ed97346619150fb5c304f0718e6c5c4c.jpg (1227x1189, 66K)

>non American
Kys

Im not good at shooping, can someone lower the ghostdad and make it say ghostdick? Make it so its angled.

>I yearn for the day that the incapable are eradicated from this planet.

wer U gonna go2 fren?

He was a great storyteller but pretty unfunny comedian who made a sappy sitcom about a successful black family. White people liked him because he made them feel like they weren't racist and black people admired him because they aspired to be like the fictional character he portrayed, Cliff Huxtable. His public persona became meshed with Huxtable and he started lecturing other blacks on their behavior. Of course he is nothing like Huxtable, he's a miserable prick who happened to have an interesting love life.

He's like Jimmy Savile, only some people seemed to genuinely like him for some reason. Maybe he was more like Rolf Harris. I don't fucking know.