What are zoomers watching these days, Yea Forums?

what are zoomers watching these days, Yea Forums?

Attached: cover.jpg (1177x662, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
snaporiginals.snapchat.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCU7JpgUNUdapn8d8b0zMg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

evangelion

The sound of my balls slapping against her ass

YouTube

race mixing propaganda

Attached: americans in reality.png (961x414, 330K)

They're watching millennials on Twitch play videogames.

who? a bunch of random let's plays?

movie reviewers on youtube

huh, so basically the same as Yea Forums then

Hitler speeches I hope.

h3h3, idubbbz, vloggers, adam22, rap videos, and maybe gaming stuff

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

>coming here to discuss movies
zoom

YA BOY DABLORDTENTACIONXXXPOGCHAMP COMIN AT YOU WITH A VIDEO OF ME READING REDDIT POSTS OUT LOUD, DON'T FORGET TO SMASH THAT MOTHER-F'N LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE POGGERS TOP REDDIT CONTENT AND CHECK OUT MY PATREON GUYS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP, CONTENT CREATION TAKES UP A HUGE PART OF MY LIFE BUT THIS IS PASSION Y'ALL

so comedy, lite social commentary, music, and video games?
sounds about right i guess
ty user

you favorite shows from the 80s and 90s, just BLACKED versions

Attached: A.jpg (768x586, 101K)

that's what so strange to me
companies keep reviving these old-ass franchises and putting them in the hands of worse writers than what they ran with originally
it's like zoomers are stuck with this watered down, awful crap to grow up with

Hopefully right wing videos on youtube

Attached: ASHA.jpg (512x512, 44K)

haven't those been purged

as a zoomer, i only watch America First with Nick Fuentes

Zeke Isle

Worse writers cost less. It’s just about efficiency now.

thinking and saying anything but what the corrupt execs at google want you to think and say is strictly forbidden, user

/halfinthebag/

Veep, Barry, Alway's Sunny, Married With Child, Futurama, Clone High (youtube), Mission Hill (youtube) and I just finished the Bob Lazaar documentary. 4/15/97, I vape a Smok Novo, and I like legs more than ass or breasts.

Attached: 1559013321110.jpg (524x523, 74K)

Twitch streamers

isn't it strange for you to grow up watching all these slightly dated shows and cartoons though, user?

snaporiginals.snapchat.com/

I mean the good shit

youtube.com/channel/UCU7JpgUNUdapn8d8b0zMg3g

KYS NOW an YOUR SWAT HOUSE OK .. we hate plebbits like cancer ..

wow, you're right, this shit is zoomer as fuck

Veep ended pretty recently, Always Sunny always delivers a good season, and I appreciate old cartoons a lot. Especially the short lived mature ones (Clerks TAS, the two I stated before,12 oz. Mouse, etc) Keep in mind, I was sneaking off to watch Home Videos and Inyuasha since I was 4. After that, I basically grew up with the early Adult Swim line up, and my brother showed me Southpark when I was 6 and then watched CC too.

TL;DR old=/= good new =/=bad, but it it ain't broke don't fix it.

Attached: 1558005921036.png (1266x1069, 375K)

We made Up this meme an Guy Knows what Could HAPPEN /HOUSE =Fail

WE TOLD ALL .. shit Hapennes ..

This ^

fair enough, i don't know why you are hanging out on a tibetan basketweaving forum like this but appreciate all the insight

Justified.

based. That video on Troy was great, sadly European history is being slowly erased

When I was 11 I liked impact font memes and shit. I saw a Yea Forums gif compilations on Youtube and wanted funny gifs. I go on Yea Forums because that's what most gifs were advertising.I was traumatized by Rekt Threads and Loli threads and felt awful. Afterward I lurked on Yea Forums for years to come. Growing up in middle school going from random 2006 meme spouting to edgy cringey humor that helped make me who I am today.

as a zoomer, i don't actually watch anything. 99% of my entertainment comes from either here, reddit or twitter. not even shitposting or baiting right now. in fact, this might be the first genuine non-shitpost i've made in months.

i just dont see the point in non-immersive digital entertainment anymore when you have quick, easy and most importantly free access to near infinite content on social media. i have more fun shitposting here than watching the latest capeshit or whatever

/oneofus/
sorry you're stuck here btw, but glad to have you around
with tv and movies being so shitty and people like streamers or random thots on twitter actually speaking directly to you, i could see how you could live like that, sure

thanks again for all the (you)s, zoomers

Keks

Wasn't one of them taken down for '''''hate speech'''''?

>mfw i was born in 2000

Attached: 1544839617386.jpg (840x1008, 37K)

time to get lazarpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY

Giving mommy and daddy's money to streamers

You watch RedLetterMedia, the Inbetweeners (and you think it's obscure and quirky), Letterkenny (you also think this is obscure and quirky), you like A24, and you have been to an Alamo Drafthouse. You also haven't been in a relationship.

>You watch RedLetterMedia, the Inbetweeners (and you think it's obscure and quirky), Letterkenny (you also think this is obscure and quirky), you like A24, and you have been to an Alamo Drafthouse. You also haven't been in a relationship.
Actually all wrong
except for the relationship part. I kissed a girl a couple years ago and it went awful. I'm nearly 20 and haven't gone farther than a kiss on the cheek

Attached: 1561907125768.jpg (687x739, 89K)

Attached: 1547296733255.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>this is the current audience of Yea Forums

Attached: com.png (1307x745, 242K)

What are they even responding to?

Doomer videos

Nah the boomer meme has just become exposed thanks to reddit and that stupid youtube channel that makes le epic animations of the current popular memes called 'prince of zimbabwe' or some shit
Just keep posting cunny, gore, and fuckniggers and the newfags will be filtered out naturally

twitch and netflix via phone

Attached: 1540586889995.jpg (1177x697, 104K)

Recently there was an animated Kinder egg ad where there was a glass of milk resembling a white woman and a chocolate bar resembling a nigger. I want to murder whoever is behind this shit

Isn't YouTube a bunch of mentally ill millenials now?

>netflix
Never ceases to disgust

Attached: 1545066563980.jpg (406x364, 118K)

Anyone used to care about race mixing and degeneracy and shit being thrust into the media so we can all look like mutts, but now just laughs at the absurdity of it all and hopes it happens sooner so everyone can realize that they fucked up?

I genuinely can't wait until the world begs white people to come back. Until then, bring on the blacked, bring on the tranny shit, and keep casting black actors in white roles.

I just can't help but chuckle everytime because I know society is seriously fucked.

And it's glorious

I watch Walkman repair videos on YouTube and that’s about it
If I want to watch a film I rotate between Wong Kar Wai, Takeshi Kitano and Kevin Smith films I own on video

IG videos about how to wrap gifts.

Instagram garbage, all the zoomzooms at my job are browsing that shit 24/7.

(((Chernobyl)))

twitch streamers play fortnite

I tried watching Too Old to Die Young but can't mp4s and my goddamn Roku can't play avis or mkvs because the audio never works for them. So I only have seen the pilot and Ep2 fully in Spanish without subs fucking pisses me off. My summer is tick tocking and only wanted my Refn kino

kinda same desu. It's a 3-way split of Yea Forums, Youtube and Steam for me.

I'M A DOOOOOMER, I'M SO BLAAAACKPILLED, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HORNY AND LONELY, AAAAAAA, I NEED ATTENTION, OOOOO

just use MPC-HC, it can even download subs for you

Can you run plex off your computer? Roku has a plex app