I dunno, isn't this kind of insulting? To black people, I mean...

I dunno, isn't this kind of insulting? To black people, I mean? Wouldn't they rather truly iconic African American characters are brought to life in film, either from a previous source or newly created, instead of "Here, this character everyone already loves is black now, shut up and go away"? Wouldn't they rather have Black Panther instead of suddenly making Iron Man black?

Attached: la-1562190305-d89uibqci1-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=ariel racist&src=typed_query
archived.moe/_/search/text/italians are not white/
youtu.be/s76FrMMz5Tk?t=35
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_nations
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/c8sf5d/disney_liveaction_little_mermaid_has_cast_singer/
kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2608907422466670&id=219245901432846
kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2715162985162392&id=147415861937130
kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2103584159769598&id=406466556148042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shutup whitey, we kang now

they managed to fuck up even harder hows that possible

They don't do it because they love >insert non-white victim group here<
They do it because they hate white people

It's basically a Jewish joke at the expense of blacks and aimed at whites. Then they will wonder what the hell happened when they get btfo again this century.

ariel should be a transexual in a wheelchair. It's 2019

SEETHING

>when they get btfo again this century
jewish approval ratings have literally never been higher in the west though

My (black) lil sister actually just complained about this, people are getting tired of this shit

Source. Christian boomers love them. Everyone else hates them.

A lot of black people are commenting on TheShadeRoom complaining about the casting, they agree with pol

/pol/ is always right..again?

Have sex racist

Attached: Cwm8lkaXgAA71Gf.jpg.cf.jpg (400x400, 14K)

she has a fishy looking face so it's fitting

Again i dont care if its a black woman but AGAIN its the ugliest goofiest one they could find. So when this bombs who are (they) gonna blame next?

the simple fact is most of the world is racist
and a majority of the "totally not racist" people of the west are hiding it and lying to themselves(or they're sheltered and have no life experience)
people can tell when you're pretending to like them, and it's arguably more off putting than being belligerent
this is why /pol/ attracts so many non-white people and shitboxes like reddit are 97% white

No one cares how bourgeois you are on the internet. Especially when anonymous.

It's SUPER weird that redheaded characters are always replaced by black actors.
My wife is a redhead and Ariel is, obviously, her favourite princess. On one hand, I totally get the representation aspect because my wife looked up to Ariel because she looked like her, but on the other, literally every red headed character I don't understand.

checked. This is the answer. Black people will literally burn down their own neighborhoods to "bring down" the white man.

but... i thorugh replacing minorytis were bad?

Just one slight problem.

Attached: Blacks don't swim.png (662x443, 120K)

>niggerfeet Ariel
What’s next, buzzcut Mulan? Pocahontas wearing moccasins?

Attached: 88456C2F-FA0B-4CA2-9E56-162A3394BB9D.jpg (682x1024, 139K)

She is cute, what do you consider an attractive black girl?

>I dunno, isn't this kind of insulting? To black people, I mean?

Black people really don't care about any of this. They probably won't even see the movie out of having no interest in it. Even black twitter who are using this to dunk on racists for the day don't really care and most likely won't see the movie. I suspect the whole point of the casting was to generate outrage for free advertisement and you morons are playing right into the mouse's plans by losing your shit. Honestly, who here is actually gonna watch this shit? I'm a grown ass man, this movie ain't for me. And haven't the disney remakes been flopping of late anyway? Why is this even a concern?

she looks liek any other gorilla from the favelas and ghettos around the world

Have to say, as someone who grew up with ginger hair and was bullied constantly throughout childhood (and I know other ginger haired kids in the UK have it far worse than I did), it's genuinely disheartening that Hollywood thinks nothing of recasting ginger haired characters, often cheering the fact they've done so.

It's happening fairly systematically throughout TV and film that even iconic redheads are getting recast. If any other minority had this happen there would be a massive scandal, actors would resign, studios would apologise. Instead, kids who've had miserable childhoods are finding characters they could previously admire or get inspired by are disappearing.

Attached: 1498445335013.jpg (260x401, 29K)

wtf they couldn’t even cast a hot chick like the Moana girl?
and I loved Princess and the Frog

>kids who've had miserable childhoods
white people can't have miserable childhoods because they are privileged

Yeah, this is actually a huge bummer for me and I'll likely pass on the remake. The little mermaid was the first character I had who looked like me and as a little boy, I was over the moon about her. It wasn't until Merida, much later that another showed up. Recasting this particular character is just so sad for me, personally.

Dilate

Black people in general don't care. Many are happy that white people are being blackwashed in popular media, and see it as payback for some perceived grievance

I always stay away from water when I see blacks around. Not because I fear them, but because I fear they will start drowning and I will get blamed when I don't help.

Black americans (mutts) have no problem with taking what isn't theirs. Real black people, africans, have their own characters, own media, and don't have to act as begging scum.

Red headedness is the exotic form of white genes. So the act of replacing this with a black person is the humiliation for whites.

Whites need to wake up. Especially the guys.

This is what i feel everytime i see this crap.. Thank you user

whats the big deal

americans are already 56% white

and people under 15 are 50% non white

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

Why don't you guys use your containment board?

It exists for politics. Go back there.

Attached: 1553660929475.png (1484x1329, 1.5M)

>Darn, I was hoping Ariel would look like the redheaded Ariel I grew up with
>"FUCK YOU RACIST, FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU."
Twitter in a nutshell

Cool strawman.

She looks like a ghoul

Go to tumblr if you want to see everyone celebrating this bs decision.

Attached: 1503176931654.jpg (792x600, 106K)

seriously tho fuck this nigger woke crowd

>b*** person
>can swim
suspension of disbelief is being broken, I'll believe in mermaids before that.

its not a mermaid its the spirit of a black woman whom died when high on crack jumping from a bridge with her friends in a ghetto

Attached: fdsfsdf.png (594x429, 441K)

still black tho

hold on, I'm gonna post about 1000 of these :)

Attached: hgfhgfhfg.png (597x803, 728K)

still fatherless tho

SO at what point leftards like you will stop spamming your boogeyman and hypocrit bullshit like "you're just like SJWs"? When there won't be one single white actor anymore?

you incels are basically a megaphone for these shit movies

redundant

> /pol/... It exists for politics. Go back there.

user, when everything, everything, EVERYTHING is being politicised in our current climate, do you really expect this corporate virtue-signalling by Disney to go undiscussed on a board dedicated to the discussion of film and television?

Bruh she looks like a prostitute kek
Unironically identical to black starfire in titans

Reminder that: Disney is playing everyone for a fool. They knew exactly why they were doing when casting this actress. Drumming up publicity and discussion for a movie people didn’t know was happening. We’re all just a pawn in Disney’s money game.

Go right ahead. You won't convince anyone and you'll let the ebul ess jay dubyews live in your head rent free, 24/7.

retarded

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS ACTOR CHOICES IF IT'S WHITE REPLACEMENT
No matter, you'll likely be committing suicide in the next month, tranny

You zoomers forget Disney set the nigger precedent over 20 years ago.
Start rioting when they make Snow White played by Willow Smith.

Attached: acinderella.jpg (750x1175, 466K)

She’s cute what are you talking about

Attached: A96B61D3-A778-4FFD-9D96-6C1F440E86D5.jpg (1200x1710, 288K)

Is there a term like blackface for gingers?
They constantly just paint a black persons hair red and pretend it's just like the source. It's not.

Attached: IMG_2742.png (1280x1823, 1014K)

She isn't white in the story so what's the big deal?

All black remakes are based though

>talking about casting choices is now pol
You are just a paranoid retard

Convince anyone of what? What the fuck are you talking about? I proved you wrong instantly bud. I'm just saying that people are claiming racism over people that are upset about the casting. It's fact bud, hop on Twitter and check yourself.

>I proved you wrong instantly bud
Hahahaha

>danish
>not white

Disney has like two classic films that star a minority character. They did Aladian and I believe Mulan is already in the works. Nobody would go see princess and the frog.

It should be clear by now that they are pretty bankrupt on ideas hence all the sequels and animation to live action. At the same time they want that new China and minority bux.

At Disney can save money by not having to cast a father.

>Danish fairy tale about a mermaid
>Disney casts an American human
What a fucking disaster.

Attached: merlin-sword-in-the-stone.jpg (768x576, 42K)

Attached: ariel blacktarred.gif (500x303, 499K)

>Racists: He can't be white! He's black with black hair and brown eyes!
>West:

Attached: IMG_3238.jpg (1152x768, 134K)

No such thing.

Who would you cast? No actress working in hollywood would be cuter than the cartoon. Live action is literally just a cheap throwaway.

Be honest with me, memes aside. Why are you ignoring reality? You said my post was a strawman, I showed you proof that people on Twitter are actually making the racism claim, then you just completely ignore the evidence. Why? I honestly don't understand this mindset where you claim something is a strawman, get proven wrong, then act like nothing happened.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. You guys are wayyy too obsessed with race. Why can't you just see people as people like everyone else

You care way too much about race. And a few tweets is not the entirety of Twitter. Most normal people don't care about this at all.

>Most normal people don't care about this at all
Most normal people also won't watch this movie.
It'll obviously flop.

>Wouldn't they rather truly iconic African American characters are brought to life in film...
Like? Mgubu Ngombombe? There are none, and now blacks are stealing white roles and characters which only furthers their niggy stereotype.

wft i just remembered ariel was my favorite cartoon when i was little. like it's legit good. i almost want to cry now

reminder that ariel was based on alyssa milano, an Italian (which white nationalists don't consider white unless they can be used them as an excuse to hate on blacks)
you're all a bunch of faggots

Have the live actions ever been good?

Attached: 1553657790873.webm (1642x1072, 2.34M)

YEAH WELL FUCK YOU CUNT

Attached: 1479096678117.png (110x132, 30K)

Do you really think the giant mega cooperation that is Disney or woke twitter tards sees her as a person?

>Italian (which white nationalists don't consider white
Whatcha doin there Rabbi?

I didn't even say that I care about her race lmao. I just pointed out the fact that retards on Twitter are claiming racism, which a lot are. Not sure why you instantly got offended at my post and felt the need to defend the "entirety of Twitter". It's not a few posts, feel free to look through the feed. You won't though because you "don't care about race". In short, have sex.

twitter.com/search?q=ariel racist&src=typed_query

>I'm not racist, but like, don't you think this is racist to black people? I'm not racist though, I don't see skin color. But like, don't you think?
Every time. Accept who you are, faggot, Arial shouldn't be a nigger.

Attached: 4658489.png (1017x569, 1.37M)

A LITERAL NIGGER PLAYING ARIEL
MY SIIIIIIIDES

That's wrong. At this point they dont do it because they hate white people, but because white people have started to hate themselves. Ergo white disney princesses would result in severe backlash.

>white nationalists
White nationalists don't give a shit about this movie. You're obsessed.

>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST CAST A PERSON OF A DIFFERENT RACE TO PLAY THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MY PERSONAL FEELINGS!!!!

Attached: 1556392112232.png (785x1000, 254K)

just repeating what desk genetists and high IQ white nationalists say

BASED.

Sois love recasts

Or making it up.
Since those people do not say that.

>projecting this hard

>hey you guys know that childhood character you love?
>Well we made her a NIGGER
>ONIONS I LOVE THE BLACKS

Show me some white nationalists that are even talking about this movie.

Damn.

Attached: Untitled.png (895x157, 19K)

>which white nationalists don't consider white
lol where the fuck do they even find you people?

Little mermaid is a scandanavian story user. Now I give two shits about this remake and was never planning on watching it in the first place, but don't you find it abit odd? Could you imagine the outrage if they made tiana from Princess and the frog white?

If they made zendaya or whatever tf her name is ariel it would be more fitting (imo) because she's half white and has retained some Caucasian features but this halle baily looks like she came straight outta detroit or some shit, kinda funny desu

This is great. In fact I think we can do better. I'd like to propose casting a black person to play Mulan. What do you guys think? It's 2019, and I think anyone is capable of representing the character.

After the success of black panther, they want to try to get blacks to show up to the theater more. So they hope by tricking them by casting black people they will forget about the low quality work.

WHITE WOMAN PLAYING MINORITY BAD
BLACK WOMAN PLAYING WHYPIPO GOOD

Attached: ohnonono.png (1135x910, 362K)

> ariel should be a transexual in a wheelchair.

But then getting legs and a vagina would actually make sense.

Attached: thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Idris elba as the king merman

ARRGHHHHHHHH! WHITE PEOPLE BAD! ME NOT SEE MOVIE WITH WHITE PEOPLE! WHAT? BLACK TAKE WHITE PERSON ROLE? THIS GOOD! ME LIKE!

>Ariel is black now
God it just never ends does it.

I thought niggers couldn't swim.

These people are being intellectually dishonest, right? They understand why some people would be upset that a character they grew up with suddenly looks completely different in the live action version, right? If they made a live action version of Jimmy Neutron and Jimmy was black, wouldn't people be a little weirded out by it? It disconnects you from the character that you already know a bit.

Fairy tails are European cultural heritage and this is blatant cultural appropriation.

Quick question why do liberal men all look like this? I worked with like 10 of them and they all acted and looked exactly like pic related. And all of them came from single mothers too.

Attached: 1561405539703.png (454x520, 13K)

this wigs me out too, and when black media needs a token white character it's always a redhead.

shits WEIRD

A black man would be ideal (men can be feminine u jerk!), I propose idris alba

underrated post

IT'S A CARTOON.

Attached: Untitled.png (868x170, 20K)

Better yet, imagine a remake of Shaft where Shaft was played by Chris Hemsworth. Just imagine the outrage, and the mental gymnastics they would go through to justify how it was OK when they do it.

The whole plot is about a girl passing for a boy. That's some crazy double-meta casting you've got there.

Attached: 1561996469277.jpg (480x360, 15K)

cant wait for the hollywood reporter to do an article on hollywood blackwashing.
any day now....

There are so few established redheaded characters in Hollywood. Why do they race change every one of them?

Attached: gingercide.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

The cottons is always cleaner
In somebody else's field
You dream about going up there
But your fate is sealed
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the factory floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Dont try to Flee
Dont try to Flee
Darling it's safer
Safe in my acre
Take it from me
Up in the big house they work all day
Up in the city they slave away
So get back to pickin'
Less you want a kickin'
Dont try to Flee

Attached: 26276.png (555x476, 514K)

how can you not hate blacks at this point, they are so fucking two faced and hypocritical

have a gander my friends
archived.moe/_/search/text/italians are not white/

Holy Shit. Have a (you).

I don't nose.

Nope, blacks love this shit. I'm gonna play the music that I always play when a blackwashing happens.

youtu.be/s76FrMMz5Tk?t=35

Someone in Hollywood has dyslexia and keeps hiring Niggers when they're asked to hire Gingers.

>that pic
but why?
why would they do this?

Attached: 1558998755346.gif (500x315, 2.6M)

>Darling it's safer
>Safe in my acre

Attached: 1469729748384.jpg (797x608, 45K)

>shitposting is to be taken as 100% serious all the time no matter what
were you perhaps named chuck in a past life?

I'm a grown man and I've hated them since elementary. Went to ghetto schools with mostly Mexicans and Southeast Asians. It was always the few blacks that would cause trouble with everyone.

like most attractive petite woman my wife is really into disney, so I have to see them all, she h8s nigger's so I'm hoping we can skip this one.

Oh wow people baiting for (Yous) on an anonymous imageboard. What compelling evidence you've presented to us. I guess wops really aren't white.

Attached: Paris metro.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

gingers are niggers
only in america do they think gingers are good

Have a MAGICAL day, Yea Forums!

Attached: Untitled.png (902x1148, 178K)

Because red hair is the most freak characteristic of a white person. Its even rarer than blonde, therefore showing actual variety in genetic code. All other ethnicities have black eyes and black hair. White people have such a freaky amount of different combinations, they even make fun of some of them (gingers). Can't have that. We're all the same.

retardation and racism go hand in hand, we see it demonstrated on many boards every day :^)

Attached: 1552938334302.png (866x900, 366K)

>Redhead in a shell bikini
>Don't cast Christina Hendricks\
No thanks

Attached: Hendricks.jpg (1200x1600, 406K)

Nice.

Where is this? London?

this movie is about mermaids, not whales

>expecting nu-disney to make something original
Also, live action remakes are cancer aimed at consumer whores, who cares.

Attached: 1558669998639.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>just a meme bruh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

filename says paris

you have some shit taste unless you're black too.

Show me a real life hot ginger.

>wasps don't like when non-wasps are invited into their country by industrialists who want cheap factory labor
I say I am shocked. Next you'll be telling me they said the Irish weren't white as well!

>Casts unattractive people for their reboots
>Why We Gots No Box Office Revenue?

It's only a "freak" hair color because blonde G*rmanics killed all the redheads in the dark ages, except for the edges of Ireland, Scotland and Brittany. They used to be all over Europe.

Racists like to feel important, better than others and because of their retardism can't grasp complex situations. But they can quote crime statistics without understanding the cause of them.

>2 hours of a bloated drowned negro woman

based

Look at a picture of your mother.

>Show me a real life hot ginger.
Karen Gillan.

Did you just make up history?

These two aren't cute. That iranian bitch from blackish is cute

Good. But she is 31 years old.

There is nothing controversial or insulting about that casting. You manchildren all need to grow up.

Hygene is too much work for them so they never shave because that would be annoying, they have poor eyesight from playing nintendo switch all day and they have bad genes so they are balding.

Attached: adam-curtis-you-wouldn't-listen.png (431x424, 197K)

>>It's only a "freak" hair color because blonde G*rmanics killed all the redheads in the dark ages, except for the edges of Ireland, Scotland and Brittany. They used to be all over Europe.

More proof of how inferior their blood is. Recessive genes, weak men dead men

>fresh ethnic group in the US had to take their lumps at the hands of the ones who were already there
Wow I guess Irish, Scots, Germans, Slavs, Scandis, the French all aren't white.

then man the harpoons

Attached: Christina Hendricks.jpg (1349x900, 321K)

>weak men dead men
They were the only people in all of western europe to resist the yoke of the romans, dumbass.

I still maintain that the Irish and wops are not white.

Mermaids are known for their ability to swim.

Attached: Eddie Murphy.jpg (660x496, 47K)

>google "hot redhead"
>shows me pictures of ugly tattooed thots
>search "hot redhead" on bing
>actual hot girls show up
google literally controls the minds of hundreds of millions of people, if not billions, and they're none the wiser

>American education
Read up, burger. G*rmaniggers genocided the redheads of Europe.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_nations

Oh please, large bodies of water and tricky terrain is the only reason they are alive today. The gingers will soon be breeded out of existence. Their DNA is faulty.

There is no other explanation. Eliminate every explanation that doesn't fit and the one that remains is the truth.

Attached: 300px-Granada_sh_generique2.jpg (300x225, 29K)

You literally don't even know what he's talking about. Low IQ uneducated nonwhite mutt lol

You're free to be wrong, because I can't stop you at this time.

Hello /pol/

cope

Cry about it /pol/

Imagine capping so hard for some gingers. Even if you marry a ginger your kids won't be ginger. Hurry along kid, your SEA whore is waiting for you on gooktinder.

>i-i-if I say /pol/ I win!
Cope, uneducated mutt boy.

I don't know who any of those characters are. Give me a rundown in text so I can be conversant with the capeshitting infants in my peer group.

I'm black and donr really care, most likely i will never watch it. But seeing whites triggered with stupid stuff like that is truly priceless

hello shitskin

Would any of you have gone to see a live action version if it was an actual red head? Literally the only reason they picked a black actress was because it would get people talking about another shitty live action remake. Disney is literally out of original ideas, remakes are failing and the only thing now they can think to do is make woke casting choices in hopes that it will turn out black crowds like Black panther did. This is exactly what they want you to do since they are failing with actual ideas, they just hope to pray on the stupidity of the people who care more about diversity than the actual product.

Attached: 1562173945014.png (683x663, 476K)

cringe

>hating google's horse shit algorithm makes me /pol/
shills are getting lazier and lazier

Hollywood hates gingers.

There are more latino/asian viewers and they associate with white characters more than blacks. why is disney doing this? they're catering to sjws/blacks? that has to be a much smaller demographics than latinos/asians/whites

Hello r*ddit

>SEETHING spicmutt samefag
lol!

Google does censor results, and they attempt to meddle in foreign elections with their algorithm.

Red Fox and Jia Lissa

Why are gingers so rare?
-they have super strong dna that defeated the roman empire
-they are genetic trash that was almost wiped out of their own countries by regular whites

HMMM I WONDER WHICH IS TRUE

>/tvpol/: REEEEEEEEEEEE!! BLACK PEOPLE!!
>Anons: So don't watch--
>/tvpol/: IT'S A JEW TRICK!!
>Anons: Well, shit, of course. It's a cash grab.
>/tvpol/:...............
>Anons:...............
>/tvpol/: NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER..........

They could've at least gotten one of the attractive she-boons.

Attached: 1533856673876.gif (240x228, 858K)

To be fair 20 years ago we didn't have the racist, anti-white agenda we have now. There were dozens of damn good television shows and movies that starred black people. Family Matters is the big one that sticks out in my mind but the fact of the matter was those shows weren't about "replacing whitey" but rather uplifting talented stars.
Let me ask you this: With the Lion King coming out and replacing all the white actors with black ones (aside from three animals), what would the backlash have been if they recast Mufassa as a white guy with a deep voice?
The fact they kept James Earl Jones but replaced all the other white actors says enough.

You'll find any excuse to say nigger, won't you? Weirdo.

>117526990
>so assblasted and literally shaking he can't (You) anymore
Why the fuck do you hate gingers? Is it just innate in Germanic people to hate them? Name 1 good reason.

>anti-white agenda

Oh yeah, as if any white person today would stop being white. I'll believe there's no agenda when whites stop wanting to be white.

this is probably the most retarded race change in any remake so far

Do Americans really find that body shape attractive? she's borderline obese

Oh it's unnecessary, but why bitch about it? All it fosters is more publicity.

>in hopes that it will turn out black crowds like Black panther did
mcu marketing and woke reactions against Trump's election did that, not muh diversity
the entirety of the internet pretended black panther was the first black superhero movie ever because apparently blade don't real

>I'll believe there's no agenda when whites stop wanting to be white.
whites all around the world claim to be indian, hispanic, aborigine, etc so they don't have to be lumped in with "boring" white people
do you just not pay attention to anything that happens around you? or are you lik 16 years old and lacking any real life experience?

Wait, what? Is that real or is that The Onion-type news?

There is no hate, just disgust. What more do I need? The red hair, the freckles, the sun kills them. The ONLY passable ones are all daywalkers and any gorgeous regular haired person can buy that in a bottle, like based Emma Stone does. I have NEVER SEEN an attractive ginger man.

Their DNA is a genetic weakness, kept alive by total isolation and inbreeding. Red pubic hair can you imagine. It's not even red. It's orange. Calling them redheads is a kindness not even they deserve. Disgusting gingers.

Attached: 1550848589820.jpg (750x400, 55K)

I wonder if the woke people in charge know they're unironcially creating more racists by doing shit like this? Maybe this is their plan?

Blacks should just not watch the oscars if they're too disgusting to get nominations. Oh wait, applying lolbertarian standards to blacks isn't allowed because they're born losers.

the movie will fail regardless probably. alt right retards complaining about shit isn't motivating anyone to see a movie anymore

Beyonce. Halle Berry. Tessa Thompson. Zazie Beetz.

Baste

How did you become "regular whites"? You G*rmaniggers chimped out on Europe and killed the white people there in Gaul, Britain and Rome. And now you pretend to be pro-white and le epin masterrace lol fucking idiots.

Name five "iconic" African American woman characters that could be the main character of a Disney movie right now

Aunt Jemima
Tom and Jerry mom
I already lost

>creating more racists

lol yeah it's really hard to create racists. Deny 1 white person 1 thing and get 100,000 more racists. No Nike, we don't want your confederate trainers. WHAT BOYCOTT WAAAAH THIS ONLY CREATES MORE RACISTS. Suck dicks.

I don't even care about it I'm just mad about these livemade remakes. Absolute ass

It would be an insult to black people if it wasn't exactly the way they actually think. They insult themselves all the time, dressing up and acting like cartoon parodies of themselves.

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
So dat's why we go and steal it
Cuz it be our shit to take

They are actually like this. They are an insult to bipeds.

Attached: ariel1.jpg (474x266, 15K)

So irrational hate for no good reason, got it. Just innate in Germanics.

who gives a shit nobody wants to wathc that

r e d d i t

Stupid faggot. We became the real whites by dominating spreading and exterminating those inferior races and enslaving the ones that could be trained. If you are mad, take it up with your DNA, which no doubt is full off strong germanic lineage if you are a real white.

Africans don't have the frontal lobe capacity to create and tell meaningful stories. They can't conceive of hypotheticals or fiction. Their languages don't have terms for the future because they can't conceive of it; and when they adopt our languages, they degrate those languages to suit their limited mentalities.

Attached: just like us.gif (550x563, 174K)

Germanics have always been the bane of Europe. They almost completely destroyed the continent last century and they're still fucking it up in 2019.

Even (((reddit))) is saying this is a bridge too far.

So if a bunch of niggers run into your town and kill and rape everyone, that means they are better than you? Just kill yourself. Germanics are no better than niggers.

(black people who can display higher brain function are typically mimicking it, and this they get by being mulattos; their white genes enable them to achieve greater vocabularies, but their black genes leave them treating large words like ornamental bling to impress others rather than avatars for complex concepts)

No one is going to watch this by the 13%.
Mark my words. This is the film to break modern age.

>Like? Mgubu Ngombombe? There are none
They don't necessarily have to be pre-existing characters, but just characters that start off as African-American, so they can have a character to look up to, as opposed to just "Yeah... we made Peter Parker/Luke Skywalker/John McClane/Ellen Ripley/insert beloved fictional character here black all of a sudden so enjoy that." That's not making an iconic black character, that's just making an iconic character black.

>yoke
>literally brought civilization to people who did not even have written records
For fuck sake, England's capital literally has a Roman name, and pre-roman English history is an oral mess.

reddit is actually owned by china, not to discredit the amount of obvious kike shilling for israel that goes on there tho

I'm phoneposting right now so can't screen cap, but here's some links
>reddit.com/r/movies/comments/c8sf5d/disney_liveaction_little_mermaid_has_cast_singer/
>kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2608907422466670&id=219245901432846
>kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2715162985162392&id=147415861937130
>kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2103584159769598&id=406466556148042
Normies are actually seething about this, is the mouse finally going to die?

I honestly think this has a chance of being recast, this will fail worse than Annie.

I never once said I don't see color. I very much see color. That was my entire point. Try harder next time.

And by the way whites. Blacks won't watch this shit either. You are mad, and black don't even care they never did to begin with. lolololoolool.

See you next time bobbos.

Alt-right, incels, Russia, all three at the same time maybe? the usual

>mcu marketing and woke reactions against Trump's election did that, not muh diversity
That and the black panthers are the black supremancy group. But Disney thinks just because it had black leads was the reason it did well, because of diversity. That's why they continue to cast black people in these rolls with the hope that they will have another BP surprise.

>mermaids are white

No sweetie. Mermaids are mermaids, and actually mermaids are stories that Danish stole from Africans.

>It is believed that all of ancient Africa possessed a multitude of water-spirit traditions before the first contact with Europeans. Most of these were regarded as female.

Attached: 1535570737602.png (294x420, 333K)

Black people: White people have no culture, Europeans are genocidal psychos, white males are evil, i'm proud of my ancestry and black history...

Also black people: Yaaaaaas we want to appear in a European fairy tale written by a white male

>Normies are actually seething about this, is the mouse finally going to die?
we can only hope, the whole movie industry needs to start over.

Gross

Attached: Ariels Face When.jpg (445x481, 38K)

preach sweatie

You're the biggest faggot I've ever seen on Yea Forums

>Would any of you have gone to see a live action version if it was an actual red head?
I grew up loving Disney and if they would just stop making such dumbass fucking decisions with all their remakes (The Lion King looks like it might possibly have potential, but Beauty and The Beast was dumb, Aladdin is godawful, and now this shit), I'd be first in line to see them at the theater.

Attached: 1422760046150.jpg (1536x2048, 1.04M)

Explain Ben Carson and the millions of black doctors and scientists then.

There’s no stopping FEMALE POWER! AND NIGGERS!

Attached: 1FD16EE3-4EA6-4DEA-A30B-BBE970F3F858.jpg (1354x1805, 2.32M)

>Their languages don't have terms for the future because they can't conceive of it
the simplicity of african languages was a huge redpill for me
I can't remember which language specifically, but there was one that didn't even have the conept of distance or the concept of numbers. So when they wanted to say there was a lot of something they just repeated the same word a few times to emphasize the "intensity" of it. Similarly they wouldn't say something was high up in a tree or "20 units" up in a tree, but they'd just say something was "up up" in a tree. It's pathetic honestly. It's the main reason they were forced to teach blacks Afrikaans or English in South Africa. You can't teach someone anything worthwhile in a language that doesn't have the vocabulary or inbuilt structural capability to say anything worthwhile.

Attached: iceag.png (1185x1200, 1.05M)

What the shit I didn't know this was a thing.

Meanwhile, in Denmark

>Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and new boyfriend Shaman Durek Verret

Attached: 1541570358419.jpg (886x625, 109K)

>tfw this casting is waking up all the retarded normies to the non-white pushing agenda

They're secretly accelerationists.

>accelerationist jews at disney are going to end up starting a race war over the little mermaid
what in the actual fuck is this timeline

WE

As usual you point to Karen Gillan again, a Daywalker who no doubt has strong Germanic DNA in her bloodline. 100% her inferior ancestors were raped and pillaged which of course save her line saved from certain slaughter.

wearing "going out" shoes with bedclothes?
gosh women are so gosh darn silly

WAS KANGZ NIGGA KANGZZZZZZ PUT SOME STANK ON IT BAYBEEEE

WE MERMAIDS NOW TOO

OH WAIT,

WE MERMAIDS AGAIN NIGGAAAAAA

N.E.G.U.S.

Africans were so aquatically inept that even Madagascar doesn't speak a language from the Afro-semitic language family.
Yet you expect us to believe that they invented mermaid fairytales.

blacks can only steal from others. they can't create their own shit

Rhianna, Beyonce, Haley Berry. There were many beautiful black sportswomen at the olympics too. This girl looks like an ayy lmao

> Denmark
> white

>Disney is literally out of original ideas, remakes are failing and the only thing now they can think to do is make woke casting choices in hopes that it will turn out black crowds like Black panther did
Of the 3 pictured:

One is about a Female Jay Leno and her Indian savior with little experience revamping the Leno to be even bigger and better than ever. SJW across the board.

Godzilla which has a heavily POC military crew getting the cheesiest fucking lines and moments of the movie basically destroying whatever good will it had going for fun. Meanwhile the "villain" is a chick and the future hero is her own daughter while pops is left scrambling most of the movie useless. Very SJW.

MIB with one who can't really act and the other is the one person no one can stand in anything she's in. MIB is now run by a woman. The old white guy is evil. Thor is a useless shit while she is a brains of everything. Again, very SJW.

So far the box office is telling SJW Hollywood to go fuck itself.

user, when your tribe decided to politicize everything it effectively turned the world into /pol/.

>Afro-semitic
my bad, Niger-Congo language family
Afro-semitic is only north africa

jesus christ
how can anyone like having that hair

is like a pack of enlarged turds. and im not even talking about these rings

i bet they're jealous of redheads

I remember history class. When we read about the Picts, I knew for sure it's a good thing they were almost wiped out. But the Irish. Their island, it kept them alive. And they drew strength from the potato. Giving them the potato was a mistake.

black women are notoriously jealous of white girl hair

what if they are not not even jews but just greedy wypipo???? woah

Attached: Quinn.jpg (1200x1815, 253K)

>Robert Allen Iger (/ˈaJɡər/; born February 10, 1951) is an American media executive and businessman who is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of The Walt Disney Company.
>Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.[4][5][6]

Nigga, I don't know bout no afro semitics. I know that the afroasiatic black man from Zion birthed every language in the world. Cradle of FUCKING civilisation.

THE BLACK MAN IS GOD. THE BLACK MAN IS GOD. THE BLACK MAN IS GOD.

I wish we could go back to Pangea times, when the world was 1 continent, before the flood. The orginial perfect humans, Seth and Cain's children, see the wonders they created. Far better than the garbage we have now. One day the malaika will show us the truth.

Attached: newgroove.png (468x272, 248K)

>confederate trainers

wat?

TESSA THOMPSON????????

Attached: D6B764DF-057D-496A-ADB9-CE9BFA2546F5.jpg (562x711, 83K)

>the fucking names kek

Attached: 1539931793150.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>containment board

This is how I know you don't belong here.

Come on, this bitch look scary as shit. Do better. There are good daywalkers out there, how did nobody mention DAW?

This Molly Quinn bitch, this the dude she fucking? If gingers are so desirable, why is this the nigga that she's fucking??

Why is DAW fucking a blind man??

WHY IS CHRISTINA HENDRICKS MARRIED TO A HALF PAKISTANI

Someone is lying.

Attached: 1561748000670.jpg (950x460, 62K)

This.

nike stopped selling shoes with flags on them because they're protesting the racism of patriotism

>jews get btfo every century
>still at the top of this shadow game

truly god's chosen people

it doesn't make any sense, why appeal to blacks when theyre the smallest demographic. chinks, spics and whites don't identify with nigger characters

Your standards are very low, also that i snot the point.

>shitskins have low IQs so they flock to racism, along with shitbrain whites
>whites have majority higher IQ so flock to reddit
lol

maybe they are nice girls that enjoy a man for his personality more than just looks

not every girl in the world is a vapid turboslut, just 99% of them.

Don't listen to these dumb incels, she cute.

>blacks
>swimming

Attached: 1474248712677.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

Imagine how many nigglets are gonna drown because of this movie.

Dummy boy spics and chinks have their own industries. Whites have shown time and time again they will keep letting this happen to them. Blacks have shown time and time again they won't watch these movies either. But they'll congratulate the bitch for getting the part.

Tyler Perry is for the culture. I don't give a shit about no little mermaid shit. You didn't see any blacks campaigning for this shit.

Working in Hollyweird does strange things to people and I don't defend the culture there. However that doesn't detract from redheaded beauty.

Attached: 1523757139390.jpg (629x800, 126K)

they don't give a shit what blacks do
they give a shit what white liberals do
because white liberals actively try to mimic blacks
it's the same reason idiots like bernie sanders will talk about muh reparations even though his voting bloc is 90%+ white.
white liberals are offended on behalf of the brown people, and therefore must be pandered to via a vicarious pandering to said brown people.

it's convoluted as fuck and basically cultural cuckoldry

>Tyler Perry is for the culture.
>cross dressin nigga culture

Attached: hairline.png (1114x1322, 1.88M)

This, since the bullshit from Maleficent I knew they would all be bad.

0, nobody gonna watch this shit. Even the black kids just wanna watch Frozen II.

This has to be some sort of "testing the waters" or "bait and switch" or "media whoring" bullshit. This is obviously an awful, terrible, stupid idea.

Attached: 1543249037389.jpg (1224x471, 176K)

ya i know but what does the betsy ross flag have to do with the confederacy?

and the Red Head Holocaust continues

the question is why would disney shoot themselves in the foot like this. their own advertising research should tell them no1 likes niggers

Lol you think black people can critically think, they are like stupid children HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!

The lack of self awareness from the left is disturbing.

Relax, racists, they'll give her a red wig. Redheads are alive and well.

Attached: main-qimg-6b869b3fad0d2a10075c7139029f0a2e.jpg (602x429, 117K)

both flags were flown while slavery was legal?
they're remnants of a white past that must be erased.
you didn't really think they were gonna stop when they destroyed all the confederate shit did you?
you've got drugged up college kids in virginia foaming at the mouth trying to tear down statues of thomas jefferson now.

give an inch and they take a mile

You damn right and I'd pay to watch that nigga in a dress 10 times before I watch this mermaid shit.

And why is it a bad idea? You'd be mad at the concept of a remake so might as well make the bitch BLACK.

Cause why not? They're remaking everything. Cast 1 twin of 2 black twins in a movie about some fish bitch. She's gonna be in water for like 15 minutes max before she winds up in Atlanta anyway. Besides, we all know she marrying a white boy in it.

the success of this will be hang on whether minority kids care about the Little Mermaid and watched the original or if it doesn't have the name recognition and does as poorly as the Princess and the Frog

rent free

None on these niggas look like the character yet only the beautiful nubian goddess got hate for it.

Attached: 1535883260667.jpg (1400x700, 105K)

Wait, they ruined Triss too? real shame.

When we finally get our live action Sword in the Stone remake, will Arthur be a little indian boy? Or will Merlin be chinese? both?

>Relax, racists, they'll give her a red wig. Redheads are alive and well.
I hear that they charge $5 for a blowjob nowadays.

>We already know its going to fail, might as well make it a catastrophe

>she marrying a white boy in it.
I would like to nominate Macaulay culkin.

Attached: safasdgzzzzjohnnzzzzla.jpg (500x375, 64K)

Of course they don't care.

ruined? I only see improvements. I asked for gingers to cast and got shown Karen Gillan twice. I 100% understand why these producers go fuck it go get me a black chick let's score some points.

Whether it’s successful or not is irrelevant to Disney. They don’t do it purely for profit. It’s a culture war.

>worm hair

Spics have their own stuff, but as far is im aware most hispanic movies and shows cast white or castizo characters

When are white people going to start putting their foot down? Asians, Arabs, Indians, no other race would allow this self flagellation.

Because she's dressed like a street walker.

100% redpilled

Attached: Century city.jpg (550x335, 68K)

from the moment I heard about this , I was waiting for someone to post something like this. Thanks user

Attached: tumblr_pnvh28Jj2D1tibuboo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 293K)

Catastrophe? Nigga they cast that 17 year old lilly white bitch in that Nutcracker shit and that shit bombed. They got Emily Blunt in that Mary Poppins 2 shit and that shit bombed. Aladdin did good and that was full of non-whites. This Disney department in charge of remakes and sequels, this their best decision in years. People actually know this movie exists now.

Wait for the next economic collapse and the US can't just spend their way out of it again, shit will get serious soon after.

>Even the black kids just wanna watch Frozen II.
No, no they don’t. No idea where you’re pulling that from, but anti-white vitriol is more ubiquitous in the black community than literally ever. The majority of black parents aren’t bothering with Frozen, but they’ll put on Princess and the Frog or A Wrinkle in Time or anything else with “representation”.

You are correct, user.

>tfw the Mexican Jane the Virgin had blonde hair and blue eyes, but the American version was a mestizoid mutt
white spics make fun of americans for worshiping the people they see as gutter trash
I can't even blame them
pic somewhat related

Attached: 1557123487688.jpg (3064x1711, 699K)

Nigga that's tumblr garbage not seen in the real world. Nobody watched that Wrinkle Time shit. All these kids just watch all the same shit. Even now, Moana was popular with all kids not just some polynesian ones. You got kids in your house? You'll see it's all the same disney shit. You'll see frozen shit on every kids bag in December. The whites, blacks, asians, latinos.

The only animated film I see resonating more with one people than another was CoCo. Latinos took that film as their own for sure.

>Improvements

Gingers are top tier, there is no way to consider a black an improvement, not even in the fields.

>Aladdin did good and that was full of non-whites
they hid Jasmine's midriff
that alone cost at least 100 million at the box office

If Disney made this little mermaid an all black cast, it would be okay. Be it's mostly gonna be whitey and some random blacks here and there plus ariel

If only white girls could just dye their hair or something

Half the redheaded actresses people know like Emma Stone and Christina Hendricks aren't natural reds anyways

>>Gingers are top tier
I disagree. In fact, I haven't seen any proof of other gingers to cast. I'd take casting of any regular whites over gingers.

Nonsense, they just need to make Ariel black. If it was an all black cast that would really tank the movie I don't wanna see that shit and Disney aren't crazy. If Tyler Perry made Big Little Mermaid Okurr with an all black cast I'd go see that shit though.

Cinderella was decent thanks to Lily James and Cate Blanchett, every thing else has been dog shit. I won't be seeing any more of them.

Oh yeah you try find a 18-25 year old white girl in LA that doesn't look like a budget ass Kardashian or doesn't have mountains of internet porn of herself all over social media.

This is why they are casting latinas as white girls in movies now.

idk what kind of beans you know, but they're even sluttier than white girls

Bullshit Emma Watson made a billion dollars as Belle. And Jungle Book and Aladdin were good too.

The ones that go into acting are the ones that know how to keep secrets. I don't have to tell you how stupid white women are.

Halle Berry

>Aladdin
>Maleficent
>Beauty and the Beast
>Lion King
>Nutcracker
These were all shit, this one will be as well.

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

>>Lion King
I mean, while it very well could be, at least wait until it's out...

No, stop with the alt-lite shit. They enjoy because it triggers conservatives and feeds their anti-white resentment.

why a negroid? they are repulsive and ugly
could've atleast casted a cute girl from some other palatable race, niggers are a step below humans, they're disgusting
just look at that niggress, she looks like a chimpena caked in make up and her hair tied into braids. she bears no semblence to homo sapiens. Niggers are just ugly.

>nigger mermaid can't swim and has to get spell put on her to get to dry land
I see they're going for gritty realism.

>>>Aladdin - $880.2 million
>>Maleficent - $758.5 million
>>Beauty and the Beast - $1.264 billion
>>JUNGLE BOOK - $966 million
>>Nutcracker - $174 million
>>DUMBO - $351.8 million

I'm gonna bet on Mermaid doing pretty good. After all the original movie is well loved. I think that Lion King shit will do good, over $800 million.

I'm kinda surprised Dumbo did so shit. Nobody wants to watch that Nutcracker shit ever.

Nope. Now sit down and watch this nigga bitch swim through your brain. Then get some legs and twerk that shit all over the dance place

I wonder what the other one is going to be doing.

Attached: 1539961714088.jpg (2000x3000, 1.08M)

ew
niggers are so fucking disgusting
>swim
judging by an article I saw in this bread niggers apparently cant swim
glad my country deported almost all of it's niggers back in 2016, other countries should follow suite. africa exists for a reason.