Which is the ideal size?

which is the ideal size?

Attached: 08FF9057-F534-4736-AFA0-0A5CEDB67C8C.jpg (1242x967, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o1M4pIok0rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 through 6

3, 2, 1, 4. Prove me wrong.

why dont fatties just lose weight instead of complaining?

50ft tall

1 if she was white (perfect thicc)

but since she's not

3, 2, 1, 4 obviously

fuck off to > with this gossip tier trash

Attached: IMG_2678.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

3>2>4>1

Correct

any size as long as they have a slim waist and a fat ass and nice boobs, I don't know why roasties can't understand this simple concept

This. It's so easy for women.

third one, no questions

>Push "body positivity"
>only ever push different body fat percentages when you're showing concern for "body positivity"
>never facial structure, never height, never sexual endowment, never proportions like torso length to leg length, nothing innate to every individual person
>literally only weight, the ONE thing you CAN control, through dedication and hard work, is pushed for universal acceptance
>whenever fatties push this narrative, they always trot out the one-in-a-thousand fatty with a perfect slim face, hourglass figure with 90% of their fat in their tits and ass, and 0 cellulite
>the one fatty that IS conventionally attractive is that way based on their genes and is infinitely more "unattainable" than the majority of attractive thin people.

Why are american blacks always fat?
Im from the EU and each time I've seen an african-american that's not an athlete or an actor they're always overweight.

4 would be super cute if she wasn't fat.

I hate this so much. Thanks for explaining it better than I ever could.

this

Attached: 1558993703840.jpg (640x640, 208K)

Oh and I forgot that only fat women are meant to be accepted fat men as always are expected to work to slim down (as they should).

imagine the jealousy and hatred running amock between those ham beasts during all that

Fuck you guys foe not posting the link

youtu.be/o1M4pIok0rc

Attached: df23c115d3b0ff1470a7ea50f2ce4be3.jpg (640x413, 33K)

lifestyle
ghetto black people drown all their food in sugar and salt and die from diabetes and heart disease by the time they're 60
black girls have incredible bodies when they're young though

>women: "I want a man who's 6'3, muscular, with a good face and strong jawline"
>"ok!"

>men: "I just don't want an obese landwhale"
>"ummm sweetie you're being a sexist pig"

Attached: 1549813320710.png (645x773, 11K)

The black skele says she's actually smaller than an 0

>each time I've seen an african-american that's not an athlete or an actor they're always overweight
The military has a lot of fit (and also not fit) blacks as well.

Is this the 600 lb life thread?

Attached: 1549715923805.jpg (650x718, 215K)

far right, not even kidding. i have a fat fetish

imagine being #3’s DPE (designated pussy eater) and she calls you up whenever she wants and you have to be at her place within 30 minutes with your face absolutely buried inside her puffy vuvla sucking on her clit while your nose rests and her little chubby creamy fupa and then she turns around and makes you lick her butthole for 45 minutes straight no breaks and that’s all you do, no recriprocation at all, you never fuck, never get your dick sucked, you just eat her pussy and her butthole while she scrolls through Instagram and watches the office on Netflix like you don’t even exist like you aren’t even human

Attached: 1479140479753.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

>giving a fuck what women say
Lol!
Just go "uh huh" and ignore them. I have mastered the art of tuning retarded women out completely, it just sounds like muffled noise. I only talk to women I'm attracted to.

conventionally attractive fat girls get me going

I'd let her flag fly on my pole if you know what I mean.

3>>>>>>>>>>>>1

Attached: Mission.Impossible.II.2000.REMASTERED.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.53.25_[2019.06.24_ (1920x816, 468K)

3>1>2>4

This is one of my favorite images, been a while since I've seen it. Thanks for posting.

Code?

3>1>4>2

Looks about right

why are women so opsessed with clothing?

I'm going 2 on this one boys

Attached: Knipsel.png (1156x941, 635K)

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>MEDIUM SIZED SOFA>>>>>>>>>MY LEFT HAND>2

Dated a fat girl once. Currently dating her actually, we've been together for about five years.

Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.

The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.

I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES between the buttons and under the analog stick of my 360 controller.

ugggghh

Attached: 1560793955331.jpg (358x358, 33K)

15-25

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-03-17-51-56.png (759x841, 748K)

Honestly feel really bad for her, her face isn't bad, if she lost weight she would look great. Instead she's this top heavy abomination.

that's just unfortunate

Attached: Knipsel.png (1138x947, 762K)

4-7 are good for me. Under 4 is like a stick. Over 7 can get too chunky.

U N I T

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

God Tier: None.

Okay Tier: 4

Meh Tier: 8, 6, 0, 2

No Thank You Tier: 12, 16 18, 26, 14, 24

Hell No Tier: 10, 22, 28, 20

This is rating the girls, not just their body types, also their facial features.

Behold, the ideal size.

Attached: 1546627259421.png (698x1024, 984K)

Here's your tank bro

>you may not like it, but this is the idea female body

she's a big girl

is this possible natty

What's funny is these sizes have been inflated. A size 10 from the 1940s would be far smaller... Like a size 5 today?

none of these are big enough

Attached: last night I.jpg (856x571, 82K)

7.5 x 5.5

>This is a size 10
>They went up to size 28

Attached: 1553228031683.jpg (726x728, 60K)

this one

Attached: the bonbi is perfect.webm (540x960, 2.61M)

>what I'd look like if I put the dress on

Fat people are mentally ill degenerates and a burden on society.

here
this is exactly what I'm talking about
the size 10 is not what makes her unattractive, it's her awful gut and linebacker shoulders
if she had narrow feminine shoulders and a slimmer waist and some semblance of hips she would look great. the way she is now, even of she slimmed down she would be chloe grace-moretz mode AT BEST. some women are just doomed, man, fucking doomed

Attached: Knipsel.png (1111x916, 672K)

they push the meme that weight is not under your control and people actually believe it. even if they acknowledge that eating a sleeve of Oreos because you're sad equals becoming a fatass, they try to push that fatness or thinness isn't an indication of health. they even get mad at their doctors when they suggest losing weight as if they know better than someone who went to medical school for a decade.

WHATS THE FAKKIN SAAAAAAUCE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (350x350, 2.43M)

Based Architect.

Size 28 is just a starting point. Wish the cowards tried with 36 and up.

Jesus Christ those fucking knees

I’ve seen the album, she has literally -1 ass. Slap a good size brapper on that cow and she’d be ideal.

Attached: image.jpg (400x605, 149K)

i wonder how Claire's been, havent seen her since she graduated from lawrence. she always seemed like a nice but kinda weird girl, she had really bad anxiety and maybe an eating disorder i think. definitely got it from all the attention online and maybe fucking dan bilzarian at 16.

Imagine being this size and not being too ashamed of your body to leave the house let alone posing for a photo shoot.

2 wouldn't be capable of breeding. 1 would be a cum slut in the bedroom.

Here is my final post

I would

Attached: Knipsel.png (717x700, 348K)

1>3>4>

This has to be bait.. my gf is 30 and she looks like 20 years younger than that hag

Hit the wall.

Attached: Claire-Abbott-Nude-TheFappening-4.jpg (1200x1600, 175K)

Th-the album?

nice try fattie

3 is epic time
2 is nice
1 is a yes, if she didn't have a double chin.
4 is a yes, if her boobs would grow with her stomach.

Attached: chadd.jpg (477x599, 38K)

wtf? this isn't like my anime

Skinny women are just ugh..

Boring waste of a woman.

Only straight guy in this thread here

THIS is the ideal size

Attached: 1561563326543.jpg (600x981, 61K)

NITR-073 got you anons

That waist looks creepy

Now if only she had a dick

crazy how the one all the way to the right could probably kill most men, i mean seriously she is a fucking ogre

I can't

>he wasn’t browsing /fit/ during the days of the fat fetishist renaissance
Yeah people were posting links to an imgur album. It’s supposed to be just an album of general photos and creepshots of people at a public pool for some photography project but there’s still like 20 photos of this one lifeguard from every conceivable angle.

tits too big

I would smash #3, she's nicely chubby.

It is literally ONLY fat chicks that push body positivity
I wonder how fat dudes feel. Most be the worst of both worlds.

thnx for sharing user, have you tried fat shaming yet?

Attached: 1546516842127.png (500x522, 156K)

You wouldn't happen to have said link, would you?

legend

Attached: sunshine.png (1279x690, 1.21M)

mvp user

Attached: 1548301384514.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Based and Kelso-pilled

Fuck, let me scour the archives for it, shouldn’t be hard to find.