Is Yea Forums excited for the Little Mermaid live action movie?

Is Yea Forums excited for the Little Mermaid live action movie?

Attached: 3018CCC5-7E9D-454F-88B5-26BC21391365.jpg (828x928, 403K)

Why did you post a Wakandan ?

>its fucking real

Attached: arya is not impressed.jpg (910x768, 75K)

My first reaction was to laugh because I knew Yea Forums would shit itself ovet this. Was not disappointed.

>implying a Black Woman would.give up her voice

This cant be real. I'm black and this is ridiculous.

Why? I’m not even white but WTF Disney. They used have done a
Princess and The Frog remake if they wanted a black princess film. I’m expecting a lot of controversy for this one.

this, biggest plothole, immersion ruined

Since it makes /tvpol/ mad this is automatically a good move and I will gladly take my wife and her son to watch this movie.

>cute skinny girl with pale skin a big smile.
this could have been the a good first role for bonbi.
What a waste

Not even blacks are gonna be cool with this. Its too much.

FUCK GINGERS

literal blackwashing. apparently this is what diversity needs? Inb4 a bunch of this generation's white girls feel oddly unrepresented by hack companies favoring black people to get on Twitter's side.

christ were the five other threads about this not enough

These disney producers are being very niggardly with their casting of white actors.

I'm excited to see how hard it bombs in the international box office.

Attached: 1542583768642.png (288x499, 375K)

>please give us more of your money, niggers and soilets

how does Disney get away with it

What's the point of a mermaid that can't swim?

>think this is another fake bait thread
>mfw it's fucking real

>Clown world intensifies

Attached: 1551747080866.jpg (493x387, 22K)

>black people
>swimming
>unda da sea unda da sea

im reading leddit (r/movies) and even they're upset

it's funny to see how people are complaining discretely and making sure to say that they don't care that much and that they aren't racist. Jesus people are afraid of speaking up in an internet forum against ethnically replacing characters

Looks just like the cartoon come to life!

she cute tho?

Attached: Halle-Bailey.jpg (580x600, 77K)

lel, I bet their mods are going to delete everything negatives pretty quickly

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

start a blackwashing characters

its funny everytime some shit casting like this happens people are super passive about not liking it and make up some other excuse
shes fucking horrible

WE WUZ PRINCESSES

She's like a reverse mermaid...fish face

fuck niggers

It's funny because to real African people this girl is basically a white girl

you guys know they do this stuff just because spergs like you get angry right? and in return all your shitposting about it makes people go see the movie just to spite you all so they can rake in millions on opening night.

mods on the defunctland fb page already deleted a thread after too many negative posts. A black bitch started accusing people of racism before anyone even really said anything

She looks disgusting

Attached: 1551638516937.jpg (639x475, 18K)

*ahem* FUCK GINGERS

Attached: hollywood ginger rearranged.jpg (700x4385, 676K)

She doesn't look like a masculine man in a wig like most black women, so I guess that makes her technically above average?

Meh, i was betting on Idris Elba for the role

Looks like ayyy lmao

Please cast Leslie Jones as Ursula. Don't stop halfway!

Slow and steady, destroys the ginger race!

It's just fucking stupid. It's here to cause division between the races. Same old Jewish tricks

To any gingers reading this, I'm sorry they're doing this to all of your characters

>imply black women can swim

Honkworld indeed.

took me a second to realize this is specifically ginger characters, jesus christ

This. Anything to divide us even more. And its sad because going forward you now have to specify little mermaid or the black little mermaid.

Who should play Prince Eric?

Yes, I was in other threads about this and they are getting 404, maybe because they are too many, dunno.

No. The reason black people don't crack is because they look like orcs there whole lives. The reason white people age more is because people pay attention to wrinkles on white people more due to there beauty. Same with Asians. And black people crack too but we just don't say anything. So this girl is like 20 but looks 40.

It's Black Annie all over again.

Moloch doesn't like fire people

Too bad there won't be a King Triton.

>No dad
>black
Well, it's a realistic adaptation at least

>im reading leddit (r/movies) and even they're upset
of course they are, who do you think posts these threads?

We were just talking about this movie at work the other day because my co worker didnt know the original existed.

Test

>my co worker didnt know the original existed
I tought Annie was an american tale pretty common, it has comic, book, even a remake in the 90s

I was convinced you guys were fucking with me when the news first came out. I just can't fucking believe they stoop this far to virtue signal. I hope this bombs hard. But it's disney and all they do is print money, so it'll probably make $1billion

Blackened is the end

Winter it will send
Throwing all you see
Into obscurity

Death of Mother Earth
Never a rebirth
Evolution's end
Never will it mend

Never

Fire
To begin whipping dance of the dead
Blackened is the end
To begin whipping dance of the dead
Color our world blackened

Attached: 1547517627623.jpg (920x920, 91K)

This is by far the weirdest excuse I’ve ever read

Uh no. She looks no different than a Zulu girl

Attached: 49986CBC-2FC4-4B2F-A1DA-6AA5C2C1BF7A.jpg (480x360, 39K)

not that user but it’s like how some people say that a guy aged very well later in life, but it’s partially cuz they always looked old

BLACK WOMEN PLAYING WHITE PEOPLE GOOD
WHITE WOMEN PLAYING MINORITY BAD!

Attached: powerful!.png (1920x910, 391K)

The *REAL* reason white people age worse compared to blacks is because blacks evolved to have 100x more melanin in their skin which guess what, protects the skin from harmful UV (and possibly 5G) radiation.

the R E A L reason is everyone who’s attracted to black chicks is looking at her ass and asses age better than faces (hint: almost every hot black chick is a butterface)

ariel is not excited

Attached: ariel1.jpg (474x266, 15K)

I'm not saying black females don't look ugly as fuck, I'm just saying their skin remains tight and wrinkle free longer. It is objectively true. Look at how brittle and yellow most white plastics get in the sun. Compare that to black plastic which retains its elasticity and toughness much much longer. Of course in plastics the black pigments are carbon black but its purpose is the same as melanin's.
t. materials engineer

Imagine being replaced by some filthy nigger

Attached: disgusted Ariel.webm (1280x720, 858K)

jk’s aside, yeah I gotcha

The actual reason is that the melanin in their skin protects it and since white people dont have any the sun ages them faster

have you seen a black person in your life
an actual black person not idris elba
they are born cracked

her eyes are twice as far apart as they should be

>that face
>cute
No

Attached: Ariels Face When.jpg (445x481, 38K)

She's an ugly frogfaced bitch

She looks like an honorary member of the Jackson family.