What should I watch?

What should I watch?
any of these not worth watching as well?

Attached: watchlist 1.png (570x852, 866K)

part 2

Attached: watchlist 2.png (571x645, 571K)

M is one of the best films of all time, go with that.

Have you never seen any of these? Not being condescending

possession is a bad meme

Watch Burning.

skip
>First Reformed
>Every Lynch film
kinda cringe that you're supposedly over 18 and have never seen Casablanca

no that's why it's on my watchlist

i've seen other Boggart films, but i'm generally not as interested in films from that era.

>but i'm generally not as interested in films from that era.
fuck off to reddit

Attached: 1450041308196.jpg (1152x864, 112K)

>it's old so it has to be great because that's what i was told!
you say this on a board that shills capeshit and blockbuster movies non-stop. i think that those older classics have value and i will watch them eventually, but i not right now i guess.

i keep hearing it mentioned so i think there must be some sort of value to it.
i'll check this one first
second

Oh no no no.
>Casablanca
>Godfather 2
>Barry Lyndon
>Seven Samurai
>Badlands
>Paris, Texas
>M
Those are all great. The rest is rather hit or miss

Considering you sound like a film snob, why should anyone take you seriously when you talk so condescendingly

Yeah you're defs underage lol

I recommend M more than anything on that list. It is astonishing how brilliant and ahead of the time it was. The suspense sucks you in and the dialogue does wonders for it's complex and morally ambiguous themes. It's not even pretentious as many of the films on that list typically are. Eraserhead also great
>Inland Empire
>Lost Highway
>Mulholland Drive
why the more mediocre Lynch films? His best work is his early films. I'd say Casablanca is a must watch but there are other Bogart films equally as good if not better. Godfather II is overrated.

im a 25 year old chemical engineer. i don't have that much free time so i'm more selective in what i want to watch

then dont watch casablanca, its trash. the good ones from your list are (that i've seen)
>fallen angels
>sátántangó
>solaris
>chunking express
>eraserhead
>breaking the weaves
>dancer in the dark
>barry lyndon
>godfather 2
>seven samurai

Eraserhead or Solaris, because they were on this Yea Forums list.

Attached: 1523605534158.jpg (1995x5184, 3.4M)

thanks for the advice.
i keep hearing that Godfather II is the superior one of the trilogy, so considering how great the first one was i'd have to give it a chance.
as for Lynch, he's just a famous director that i never really watched, safe for Blue Velvet.

and M obviously

From this list, pick Persona or Barry Lyndon, because they also showed up in

there's a lot of good ones in there, but there're also lots of mediocre one. it must've been made from a poll where people posted troll options.

>then dont watch casablanca, its trash
It's better than all of the arthouse/nu-hollywood dogshit you posted though

The Skin I Live In is kino. Try to avoid spoilers.

>one third actual good films, ones third pleb trash and one third joke

This is disgusting. I'm going to make my own because I never want to see this trash passed around again.

please do, it's really embarrassing at the moment

Peter Lorre should have won an Academy Award for his performance in M but I guess the subject matter was too risque for American audiences at the time. I'd say it's in the top 25 greatest films ever made and one of if not Fritz Lange's best work.

Attached: M.png (500x375, 160K)

>Mulholland Drive
>mediocre
nigger that is literally his best film and one of the best films ever made

Attached: 1504582416775.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>Calling Mulholland Drive mediocre
Nigger, what?

Attached: Delusional.png (900x676, 410K)

I thought so too until I realised the whole thing was just an allegory for the persecution of Jews by the Nazis in early 1930s Germany (Peter Lorre still did kick ass though)

It's literally Babbys first Lynch movie. People like it because it's easy to follow once you figure out what the obvious twist is.

>Mulholland Drive
>best film
Absolute contrarian opinion. Who has ever said this other than hipster stoners under the age of 25.