Would you go to the movies without a shirt on?

Would you go to the movies without a shirt on?

Attached: 1562191325719.png (720x720, 1.24M)

HE CUTE

What a smug bastard.

Sent from my iPhone

yep.

Attached: 20190629_103647.jpg (1053x1388, 404K)

Every day is arm day for this guy. Where the fuck are his abs?

Black women belong to white men.

are you blind?

I want to cum inside a black girl so bad, like nigga you wouldn't believe.

Attached: l1555189292059 (1).jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

How do I get rid of this iPhone thing?

Sent from my iPhone

Shirts give me a rash.

Conor looks justed as fuck these days compared to how he was in his prime

Unironic Casanova here. The trick is to do it unintentionally, only whenever a situation calls for it. Taking your shirt off for no reason is a turn off.
You gotta be that guy who's oblivious to how good he looks (even though you're only pretending to be).

>the juice starts making you go bald
>hop off the cycle and onto Mr. Bones' Wild Finasteride
>instantly shrink back down to the mass of a 1 year intermediate lifter

Attached: connor.jpg (1576x768, 252K)

>Literally has the same expression as smug Pepe

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 56K)

It's cold in there

He always looked JUSTed if you ask me desu. Something about the kid just screams loser.

my man

Holy fuck he really slimmed down. Would love to look like right pic still though, not gonna lie.

No. Where the fuck are his abs? I see a flat stomach, but that's all I see.

He's relentlessly handsome.

muh nigga

I want to fuck everyone in this picture.

based. don't have sex

>africans with straight hair
friendly reminder that its a sign they're wearing caps with hair sewn unto it until it starts rotting

Attached: weaves.jpg (1189x585, 227K)

White girls wear hair extensions as well incel.

Yeah, it's just odd that he shows off all the time. Personally I think he's a 10/10 but somethings off about how he presents himself. I hate the "small dick" argument but he does come across as a guy with a micropenis who can only really get satisfaction by showing off his god-like shoulders.

yeah but they don't super glue a fucking cap on their heads for them

>being mad you're just a fat loser with high cholesterol and diabetes

>I hate the small dick argument but here it is
Kill yourself you worthless retard. According to all of you memebrained idiots the only guys with big cocks are homeless.

Did you read my post? There are plenty of tall chads with big muscles but they don't make an entire internet personality based on taking their shirts off in front of strangers.

Fuck no. I don't want my bare back resting on the dead skin cells and dandruff and god knows what on those fucking seats.

You're right. Not just that, but he's not a 10/10 either. And this is coming from someone who otherwise likes the guy for his positive naivety.
But he gives off the kind of vibe a 15 year old boy would if he suddenly became ripped and wanted to see how some chicks would react.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
SO LONELY AND UGLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my based fellow whiteboi

At the end of the day I truly understand BLACKED niggers, the appeal of the forbidden fruit is too strong.

I would still fuck a black girl with natural afro hair.

LMAO have sex incel.

Attached: l1507384588886.jpg (1080x1245, 69K)

56% black girls can have naturally straight hair. it's a coin flip.

On one condition: Blazing Saddles in cinema with all of you guys (with trailers viewed before the start of the movie: American Psycho, Black Panther, The Dark Knight Rises.

>56% black girls
those are called americans, user

Yes

Attached: C971100E-4BB5-4A8D-B7F4-7CB012DD65B9.jpg (1125x1424, 319K)

how do I get a body like this without roids?

You don't, at least you wouldn't look like that for long without dying from dehydration

Can we agree that Full Nubian (eggplant-level dark) > muh delicious brown

Attached: lupita-nyong-o_a286755_4[1].jpg (359x478, 30K)

Pic related is relentlessly handsome. Guy in OP's pic would be lucky if he got cast as an extra in a sequel to Pain and Gain.
Sexy is a whole combination of things, and if I've learned anything, being suave is a requirement.
Connor's too goofy and clueless to give off that particular kind of vibe. Not saying it doesn't work for some people (for example Chris Pratt really shines here), but with Connor it comes off a bit forced, infantile and inorganic. He gives off the vibe that he'd fuck anything with a hole, and you don't want to give off that vibe.

Attached: this.jpg (1417x1879, 551K)

>want to fuck black girls and have fucked black girls
>but seeing a male nigger with a white woman makes me angry, even if they're just talking
Is this normal?

this
the darker the better

Attached: xvp22g9gmdy21[1].jpg (487x779, 27K)