Deep

deep...

Attached: 1546398638707.jpg (809x913, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big if true

imagine

Jesus was a bitch and I fucked Mary.

We live in a atheist society
Christians rise up

I don’t get it

Jesus is actually your kid if you infact did give mary a cumload. God is that you? Finally you fucking speaking you mute turd

lmfao for real, i dont get this stupid shit. Is he being forgiven for being a crazy ass white supremacist that wants to lower the population? cant have any more self pitty than a white piece of shit that is completely excluded from society and wants to feel like he is doing the world good by trying to lower the count

>grapefruit man
>white supremacist

>white supremacist
being this stupid, hes a purple supremacist

Literally based

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

But user.........he is PURPLE!!!

Young Christian children with pure hearts I imagine. Something along the lines of "I'm sure Jesus would let Thanos see the evil of his ways!" or something. Maybe they want to feel closer to Christ by associating Him with things they like?

who's that white dude

Attached: 18222509_1854260281505789_8422585645239929070_n.jpg (677x677, 99K)

fake

That's an ugly drawing. And I don't understand why the pens are in the way.

damn...

Attached: joker.jpg (960x960, 165K)

>stoping the infinity gauntlet
I know the MCU version of the gems are fucking useless shit in comparison to the real ones but come on.

damn, this is powerful

kino

Why would God larping as Jesus forgive a nonhuman?

I don't get it.

holy based

Attached: D1QXv0EX0AAJg_i.jpg (640x640, 79K)

plot twist god is black and Joseph was cucked

THICC

Couple Roman soldiers could do it

Can someone please explain Jesus to me?
Why did He *need* to die in such a violent sacrifice? I mean why do Christians say it was required? If God is all mighty then God can change the rules and decide that suffering like that is not required. Does Jesus show that God actually likes human suffering? I can't find another way to understand it.
I understand Jesus as a human I think, but not God the Father.
Is the Christian God a different God than the one from the Old Testament? Did Jesus die that way so that God could teach that the Old Testament was not real and that animal sacrifices were never okay? Or did God change His mind?
I know not a single Christian has even thought of this and that I will not get any actual reply other than generic vague answers...

because christians are lowkey determinists

none of it makes sense, christians handwave it away as "mysteries"

>I know not a single Christian has even thought of this and that I will not get any actual reply other than generic vague answers
Everything you asked has been discussed ad nauseum, not only here om Yea Forums but by theologians from the start of the religion 2 millennia ago.

Read the book, "on the Icarnation" by St. Athanasius of Alexandria.

He can explain it better than I can

Funny how you didn't answer a single question.

>Why did Christ need to die for our sins
Because of Adam and Eve's betrayal. Christ knew what was going to happen to him but allowed it because of his love for mankind and his earnest wish to see his father forgive them.
>If God is all mighty then why not just change the rules
When a child misbehaves do you not punish them?
>I understand Jesus is a human
Jesus was a human and the son of God, Arch Angel Michael.
>Is the christian God different from the Old testament
No, it is still Jehovah.
>Did Jesus die to teach the Old Testament is not real
It was real and the sacrifice of animals was due to mankind's sin. Christ dying for us meant we no longer had to make that sacrifice.
>I know not a single Christian...
This is simply not true, and asserting you *know* it to be true makes me wonder for your situation.

Attached: 1537416987302.png (700x500, 711K)

After having this exact discussion at least 200 times, it becomes a chore. You can find the answers you're looking for easily.

>Because of Adam and Eve's
Funny how Christians switch between saying they were real people and saying they were fictional depending on how convenient it is.
>When a child misbehaves do you not punish them?
I'm not the almighty creator of literally everything that exists, so how I'd treat a child is completely irrelevant here.
I really can't tell if Christians are unaware that they make no sense, or if they are just afraid of thinking too much in case they realize they don't truly believe.
Typical Christian who's afraid of his own religion. You say it's a chore. I guess your God is not really so important to you now, is He?

(You)
Dont spend it all in one place, kid

>"child" misbehaves by disobeying the first rule he ever heard in his life
>punish him by making the whole of mankind suffer for it
I would be okay if Christians would admit they don't understand this either because there's no way a human can understand this.

The point of an embodiment of the divine in a human form was for accessibility and ease of interpretation of the divine. Jesus contrasted the Old Testament Godhead in that his intentions and messages were not inscrutable like they had been from the body-less, angry God of the former. Moreover, being human, Jesus offers us the notion that God may have been able to understand the very same feelings of being human that we grapple with each day of our lives- the temptation of the flesh, hunger, guilt, happiness, and sorrow.

Jesus “needed” to die as a demonstration of God’s forgiveness of our sins as humans in a reversal of the Old Testament Animal scarified and also as a means by which the Divine could truly understand the physical pangs of the destruction of a human body.

but all he has to do is accept JC and all his sins are forgiven!

Low IQ, unnecessarily hostile fedora tippers constantly getting buttblasted and screaming to be spoonfed religion and spirituality are a chore, yes. Absolutely.

Okay, so back in the olden days to be forgiven your sins you had to sacrifice a lamb to God. Like a literal lamb. He needed to die violently because sacrifice must be done violently (this is not unique to any religion really). For whatever reason sacrifice must be either blood spilling or burning. You get Christianity when God sends his son to be sacrificed in the place of the lamb, and because God's son is an extension of His self the sacrifice is infinite (covers all sin for everybody, so long as you accept the sacrifice being made for you). That is the heart of Jesus's importance in Christianity. Everything else a bunch of shit people made up to tell you how to live (some if it Jesus the Preacher Man probably said, sure, but you get the point I'm trying to make).

As for the suffering and everything? Well, God doesn't exist, does he? Life sucks, it's not getting better, get over it or kill yourself. I don't really care which.

Is that really so surprising? Fedora tippers all have daddy issues.

>Switch based on convenience
It's based on which section you are speaking to. I won't defend every schism, obviously it is easy to be led astray in this world.
>How I would treat a child is irrelevant
You where made in his image, and are his child. How you feel is never irrelevant when it comes to understand God.
But that aside your point is that despite his children doing the one thing he asked them not to he should simply ignore it? I do not see the sense in that.
>making the whole of mankind suffer
The suffering of man is his own doing, not Gods. God did not place the curse of sin on us, we placed it on ourselves. Christ died so that our sin could be forgiven.

Attached: 1559986005490.jpg (360x527, 36K)

Good answer, thank you
Dumb idiot who needs religion to overcompensate for his insecurity

It's not surprising in the least lol

I would not punish my children, I would just teach them and let them be.
>The suffering of man is his own doing
God created EVERYTHING, even the possibility of suffering.

>117525826
Heh, gotta work harder for another (You), fedoraboy

God I wish that were me.
>tfw can't believe in God, can't be a good man.

It's over for me, God help me if he's real, because we'll never have a genuine relationship.

You have to kill your ego and realize you can't face the challenges of life on your own.
The fear of God is the beginning of understanding.

>can't believe in God, can't be a good man.
Plenty of atheists are good men. If anything their goodness is ethically superior because there is no threat of punishment involved. Go out and buy somebody a cookie, user.

Attached: 1527203335751.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>God is a timeless, all-knowing, omnipresent being
>knows literally everything that will ever happen and has happened and is happening
>knows that humans will go against His wishes
>creates them anyway because fuck it why not
>knows they will all die and suffer
>expects them to be eternally grateful and always pray to Him and thank Him
>even though He created humans knowing they will be flawed and will suffer and fail to meet His expectations
really nogs my joggin

Yes God did create suffering. He also created its cure. If you then wonder why is there suffering in the world your answer is because our ancestors did not listen to God. If you ask why did the tree of knowledge exist to begin with that is a more complicated story that has to do with the angels. If you are genuinely interested in this topic I would suggest meeting with your local Jehovah's Witness's. They can answer any questions you may have.
We aren't at the end of the story yet, so it is not surprising the plot isn't fully understood. God may have created suffering but he also created bliss. Children die in poverty every day but they are also born in excesses in the same moment.

>Plenty of atheists are good men.
Explain the state of the western world today then.
You may be atheist, but your children (if you manage to have any) will be muslim.

Hahahahah

It's ok for some kids to be raped and mutilated and murdered before even hearing the names "Jesus" or "Christianity" because other kids are born to good circumstances, which is entirely random? Or as you might say, because it's fate? Or free will?

youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Muslims can't be good people? But I thought Muslims hate women and gays, therefore they are based and you must like them right?

>It's ok
I never said ok. We are living with our mistake, and because of Christ one day we will be cured of it. Until then we do the best we can.

>Liars and decievers ruin civilizations.

Jeremiah lived in suh times, yet he was righteous. Good men are good men, regardless of where life finds them. The world's undoing is not theirs, same as the world's beginning was not born of them alone.

Muslims can be great people. They call out bullshit and don't practice usury. They are much better than athe*st soiboys such as yourself.

>Explain the state of the western world today then.
Men of power are typically not good men? I think you know the old saying.

Real answer? America is a bloated empire. Bloated empires are like fat people. They look like they'd survive the famine because of all the fat, but on the inside their organs are rotting away. (The people are the organs in this metaphor, btw)

I just now realized it's jesus wiping his makeup off
Jesus forgives
Hello, retard.

>Jesus defeats Muhammad
Nice

Damn...

Attached: lucas.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

okay this is epic

Islam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuckstianity

thanos symbolizes the wrath of the lamb
he gathered his elect men from the 12 tribes (the infinity stones) and killed the 2/3rds of the world similar to how it's really going to happen (via thermo nuclear missiles)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (720x900, 98K)

theyre both imaginary characters

Attached: 1552691159120.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

>similar to how it's really going to happen (via thermo nuclear missiles)
Bitch you don't even know about satellite based direct energy weapons

imagine this being how your life ends

Something I could never figure out, what did Jesus lose in his "sacrifice?" I mean, he has an instant pass to heaven to be with Big-G, and he can reincarnate into human form. So he can exist corporeally or non-corporeally. Does he have a limited number of lives or something? Is there a respawn timer? What did he actually give up?

>Adam and Eve fucked up thousands+ years ago
>therefore everyone who comes after is doomed to sin and deserves to suffer
So I guess fetuses in the womb really aren't innocent lives after all. God lets children be born so they can suffer starvation, abuse, and worse things all because of two retards who have no relation to anybody anymore.

You are a son of Adam. Take a moment to try and appreciate the weight of that relation. Your ancestry, its successes and failures are things you inherented. It is not something to mourn or celebrate but be conscious of. You are a man, and everything that comes with that.

Yea Forums is a christian board

boomer tier "meme"

WE

Attached: Freeman-God-640x320[1].jpg (640x320, 21K)

the nukes are going to be used

Attached: 49211625b3f2591f065bf675dc04553b.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

the adam and eve story is about how evil crept up into all of creation

What kind of hair products does Jesus use?

50% is not the same as 2/3rds

If I remember, olive oil.

6 stones is not the same as 12 tribes

lol

Attached: 1557286064936.jpg (768x960, 76K)

Shared this with a church qt with a big ass after she shared a petition to ban lgbtq shit from Disney. Don't know why more of you dont do church

God is a black woman. FACT!

pic related is literally all they have

Attached: it is a mystery.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>The suffering of man is his own doing, not Gods. God did not place the curse of sin on us, we placed it on ourselves. Christ died so that our sin could be forgiven.
See this is EXACTLY the same reasoning that battered housewives use. "It's my fault, if I was better he wouldn't have to hit me." Christians are delusional. And before you accuse me of atheism, remember that all christians are atheists in that they deny the god of every other tradition.

You're suggesting it is not Adam and Eve's fault they ate the apple? Certainly they where coerced by the serpent but is it really comparable to domestic abuse? They are literally the ones who sinned. God told them not to eat the apple for their own good. Your analogy would imply abusive husbands are correct if anything. I wouldn't accuse you of anything, it is not my place to accuse.

Oh I dunno, is a permanent curse on all mankind and a destination of eternal hellfire for noncompliance comparable to domestic violence? I dunno is it? I guess not, you're right. I'm sorry god, I promise I'll cook the roast right next time. It was my fault. I'll tell the neighbors I fell down the stairs again.

What was Jesus' deadlift 1rm?

why the fuck would anyone test a 1rm deadlift??

Sincerity is hard to have during these dark times. I do not judge you for lacking it. The curse of sin is not permanent, sin can be forgiven because of Christ. The lake of fire is not hell, it is destruction. I would suggest reading up on this subject more so that you are more knowledgeable. It may help you find peace.

>Woah, Christ had rock hair. Just like Hetfield back when he was RIDIN' THE LIGHTNING.

Attached: aqua-unit-patrol-squad-1-intervention.jpg (400x300, 39K)

Carl always struck me as an overtly Christian man.

Attached: 1537542228601.jpg (680x381, 45K)

Why wouldn't you? Seeing if you can get 400+ off the floor is the best egolift there is.

>"hey ur gonna die if u eat that lol"
>"hey lets eat this its only non compliance if we dont listen lol"
>eat death fruit
>"WOW YOU PUNISH US WITH DEATH FOR SUCH A SMALL ACT OF NON COMPLIANCE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WE DONT DESERVE THIS REEE!!"
how retarded can you be

Attached: 1488094300593.png (800x448, 351K)

hello dyel

advanced bait

>be me in senior year of highschool
>join fitness class cuz lmao credits
>one of the kids in there is obsessed with deading
>first thing he says when we get into the gym is some shit about the lads getting them deads
>kid ONLY deadlifts the whole class
>eventually gets 400 off the floor
>whooping for 3 days about being in the "fo hunded club"
>starts trying to mog on people to join the club with him etc etc
>fast forward one month before semester ends
>teach has us doing sets on everything to mark our improvements
>deadlift kid gets on bench
>fucker cant get 135 off his chest
>can fucking deadlift 450 but can't bench 135 for a single rep
Egolifting is a gains goblin if ever I fucking saw one.

Attached: 1532111491341.jpg (88x88, 7K)

Enjoy worshipping women and fags

autistic godless zoomers would rather meme reply instead of giving thought provoking in detail answers like fuck summer Yea Forums fucking CHRIST

Nice job taking the lord’s name in vain
Enjoy Hell

you almost had a good straight forward answer but you had to spice it up with you're cringe edge faggotry

>Thor and Black Widow there
Should have included Night Crawler and Daredevil. Those two are hardcore christfags

I was the same way in high school, mostly because I was a lanklet who was never properly taught how to bench.

I hex barred 455 and only got 145 as my bench max.

He suffered to wipe humanity clean of sin. To take all that suffering onto himself. That's the point of SACRIFICE you dipshit, and is one of the easiest concepts in the bible to grasp.

>never taught how to bench
The kid was literally in a class where all you did was learn how to use the gym properly and then lift. I can understand if you never used a bench but he had no excuse, he was just retarded.

That's not what that means. Taking the Lord's name in vain is something like "God told me to call you a dummy user".

wait what happens to the humans alive before christianity was developed or the people who were born in a region where it's not practiced? they get to go to heaven right?

Attached: 1561783367060.jpg (488x650, 53K)

Nope.

>lowkey
Tone down the reddit there

The wage of sin is death. Sin corrupted all of humanity after Adam and Eve sinned. Jesus died to show us death is not the end and to live sinless lives so we too could live eternally with him. His death also changed how sin was forgiven, before you had to sacrifice an animal but now you could simply pray.

I lifted for football, it's just that our coach was a short and stout former lineman who didn't realize to tell someone with longer arms to grip wider than he does. I was doing essentially closegrip all throughout high school.

There is a period of time after this age when they will have the chance to be enlightened.

Why are Christians so fucking gay?

Do you ever leave your house? I hear fucking old ladies saying lowkey these days.

christians should really feel ashamed of themselves

Goddamn capeshit sodomites. Fucking cancer in the flesh.