Biopic when?

Biopic when?

Attached: 1*KTmKjVS4gAxWMkf6_Smw4A.jpg (1000x1147, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5618256/
imdb.com/title/tt8128276/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Helder
3-3-3.org/docs/Kaczynski's comments on McVeigh.htm
imdb.com/title/tt0071717/
imdb.com/title/tt5618256/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never because (((they))) are afraid of redpilling the masses

IS that EG.Mason ?

killdozer would be better for this purpose, but he would make for a much more kino film

DUDE TECHONOLOGY

Killdozer was just a nut. Ted was a nut with some good ideas. That's a dangerous combo.

He, Timothy McVeigh, and the dude who bombed the world trade center in the 90s were all in the same maximum security prison and were friends until McVeigh’s execution. I want to see a dark buddy comedy with all three so bad.

Attached: 00AF90AA-4B01-49BF-A325-C7635F4B5B1C.jpg (745x994, 308K)

Any movie made that tries to not bash someone the media labels scum has a rough go I'd love a killdozer movie to lead us towards boogaloo though

>Yousef made frequent, unsuccessful attempts to convert McVeigh to Islam.[72]
>McVeigh said:
>I am sorry these people had to lose their lives, but that's the nature of the beast. It's understood going in what the human toll will be.[73]
>He said that if there turned out to be an afterlife, he would "improvise, adapt and overcome",[73]noting:
>If there is a hell, then I'll be in good company with a lot of fighter pilots who also had to bomb innocents to win the war.

That is kino right there

anprim retards

Ahem....THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE

>retards
i'd like to see you build a bomb with wood switches

abadaboom abadabing done it

They're making one starring Sharlto Copley the guy from District 9

>killdozer was just a nut
He was a small business owner who got fucked over by his local government in favor of a huge corporation. He was 100% sane, he just got pushed too far.

Is it BY-oh-pic or by-AH-pic?

Ted is the ultimate and final stage of redpilling. You don't want to go this far bros, there is no coming back.

Attached: teddy.jpg (264x191, 6K)

bee-o-PICK

Its its how you would say "biography" it's a portmanteau of Biography and Motion Picture.

imdb.com/title/tt5618256/

Not a biopic per se, but there is already a TV show about him.

Unfortunately there is one coming :
imdb.com/title/tt8128276/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Helder

kino

Attached: innacabininnawoods.jpg (500x381, 99K)

Here is why Uncle Ted said about McVeigh.

3-3-3.org/docs/Kaczynski's comments on McVeigh.htm

what he said*

what are you on about, they made one in the 70s
imdb.com/title/tt0071717/

if it is not a slash-em-up Yandere then it doesn't do him justice

>assuming that the Oklahoma City bombing was intended as a protest against the U.S. government in general and against the government's actions at Waco in particular, I will say that I think the bombing was a bad action because it was unnecessarily inhumane.

Attached: apuresearch.jpg (655x527, 59K)

that's a weird ass site you have there

Made a mini-series about him not long ago. Wasn't great. Wasn't terrible. Paul Bettany was alright as Kaczynski.

imdb.com/title/tt5618256/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

I dug it

I personally say BAI-oh-pick

bye-AH-pic

based Tim

Ted literally based beyond words. His manifesto is a must read

ask weird al

Attached: weird al.jpg (600x337, 107K)

>a nut

Fuck you

Did anybody read the book and realize how oversocialized they are?
Maybe there are a handful of anons, or actually dozens on Yea Forums as a whole who are actually depressed and unable to go through the acquisition of power, but definitely most if not all are oversocialized.

Treat Williams, dude.

Attached: MV5BZWQyY2Y4YjgtZWE3YS00OTg0LWFmY2YtMGRkMzhhZTY5NjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (661x1000, 117K)

I agree with his diagnosis of society's ills, but not his solutions. In fact, I think technology will reach a point at which urbanization won't be necessary anymore and it will help us reintegrate into nature without much inconvenience.

Yeah that stood out to me as well. Not sure Uncle Ted thought that through.

It's the only place I know that has the contents of the letters except for getting my hands on a copy of the Timothy McVeigh official book.

There will someday come a balance between tech and nature.. but I think you're a bit optimistic as to how that will come about.

you don't have to agree with their conclusions but their criticisms are completely valid