Do you want me to go back to playing the fat guy?

Do you want me to go back to playing the fat guy?
This is a serious question, Yea Forums.

Attached: 15495108-7201621-Smoke_break_The_moderately_tattooed_Hill_takes_a_moment_for_a_sm-m-44_1562005333152 (634x690, 63K)

No Mr. Hill, we just want you to stop trying so hard to be something you are not.

>phone isn't shopped into a SubWay bag
Yea Forums is fucking slipping

What are you talking about, man?
Talk to me

Attached: 15469862-7199747-image-a-1_1561965905679.jpg (634x951, 105K)

stop dressing like a retard who got lost in a thrift store

Here

Attached: 15469864-7199747-image-a-2_1561965991941.jpg (634x951, 120K)

How is this him "being who he's not"? The fuck?

I want you to avenge yourself against that smug french cunt

I will now larp as someone that believes that hill is actually on here right now asking us what up.
fucking loved you in maniac do more of that, but you would be a fucking fool if you turned your back on that superbad type shit (yeah you cant be a teenager anymore, but you get what I say)
fuck that french bitch

This man is /fa/ as fuck probably bangs models and kicks it with Leonardo Decaprio. He should be Yea Forumss hero

Do the farley, man.

Thank you, lad
This means the world to me

Attached: 1562190766082.jpg (518x718, 135K)

Jonah please do 23 Jump Street but Channing Tatum was Magic Mike all along and there is a gay serial killer targeting faggots in Miami and you have to go undercover as a faggot to protect Channing and catch the killer.

I'm directing now, man

absolute cringe, sort yourself out

what went wrong?

Attached: yuck.jpg (3000x4554, 1.09M)

Maybe you're not really an actor? I mean I know we have one life and we want to be the one to live it, but what about you, Jonah Hill, is worth seeing on screen? You may have just been a funny teen.

Jewish genetics

Fat kike is regular size and thus no longer funny

would literally knock you the fuck out not even worried about it

based. jonah deserves better. he's one of the few good ones

a man?

how does one acquire this bad of a fashion sense? did the KGB scramble his brain and this was a side effect?

Attached: 1514620613833.jpg (795x795, 53K)

He was that fat loser rich kid who wants to be skinny and cool so bad in highschool. Now that he has more money & fame, he gets a little bit of lipo and some tattoos, pretends he was a sk8er boi when you know damn well any board would have snapped under his weight.

He became a meme, there's an annual dress as Jonah Hill meme party, which as soon as he found out about started dressing like he fell into a thirft store which then exploded

haha that makes sense

Jonah nooo! You need to make season 2!!!

t. could only afford poor quality boards and now has to take it out on based Jonah.

Literally I want you to drop dead in a pool of your own bile and liquid shits. Fucking never funny jew fag, thinking hanging out with DiCabribrando gives him some right to arrogant assholery. *spit*

You seem quite angry.. how does it feel to know jonah is doing better than you in every single way?