Why’d he do it?

why’d he do it?

Attached: cornell.jpg (2048x1445, 461K)

He fried his vocal cords and couldn't sing anymore.

Nah he still sounded pretty good

he ran out of bread to steal from the mouths of decadence

His voice in Audioslave was rough due to his alcohol abuse. Once that was over and he sobered up he sounded great and had much better command of his voice.

I want Matt Cameron to fuck my tight asshole while he does that squishy duck lip thing.

suck my dick

>alcohol abuse

You mean smoking.

His voice was still fried. He couldn't do stuff from the earlier Soundgarden albums, but he still sounded great doing dressed down versions.

He probably had some disease that hasn't been disclosed or something. Or he was just unhappy like Cobain and the rest of those Seattle bands.

To redeem mankind of their sins

he probably had really bad tinnitus that set him off. what he said to his wife before death
>The ringing, the ringing in my ears, I couldn't stop the ringing

He's not a pussy like the rest of us.

Yeah that must've been it

Attached: throw.gif (410x272, 2.74M)

Chris Cornell was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 52-year old.

As Chris was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Cornell's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Chris. See you in Heaven...

>this ringing in my head, is this the cure or is this the disease

????

He was going to expose the child-trafficking ring around North America centered in Haiti. He did a lot charity work regarding that sort of thing. He got too close to the Elites' pedophile ring, so he was offed. He was very good friends with Chester Bennington, and he was a threat due to Chris' knowledge, so they offed him too.

this. his wife was involved as well

She worked with Chris, but she did an about-face after he died. I figure "they" threatened her or her children/family directly to shut up and stop investigating.

Do you want the truth or a meme answer?

the truth please

Autopsy showed all the drugs in his system. The guy was an addict and suicide is always on an addict's mind. He took too much medicine, gave into impulse and ended it.

based clout martyr poster

and then his butt buddy killed himself on his birthday in a similar fashion. Very sad, many such cases. RIP

You know what I love about these retarded conspiracy theories? They're all so SPECIFIC.
Everyone always knows the EXACT DETAILS of WHY someone was killed, and yet the fact that so many people recycle this theory and all those accompanying details, none of those people who supposedly know all of this and are wise to it are in any danger.

"He ALMOST exposed the truth", no, motherfucker, "almost" exposing it is the same as exposing it if what he knew is public knowledge. You don't ALMOST come out as gay if everyone is talking about that one specific time you sucked Justin Timberlake's dick, you're already fucking out.

Attached: Dyqip6YVAAEEZky.jpg large.jpg (934x935, 80K)

Gaius Baltar did nothing wrong.

CUZ life a shit