Dude, capitalism is bad

>Dude, capitalism is bad

Attached: madmen.jpg (650x400, 195K)

is this really how your feeble zoomer mind operates?

This message is spoon fed to the viewer

>Dude, cunny is good

Attached: 22.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

this but unironically

It literally implies nothing of the sort.

It's:
>dude conservative white america bad

No it’s not retard.

Never ceases to amaze me how morons on Yea Forums can't analyse this show properly, it's really not hard.

the only clear message

not at all what the show is about

Mad men is a boring show, stop talking about it. When the most exciting/shocking moment is an irrelevant side character committing suicide over debt, you know your show is garbage. Plus, it’s Jewish subversive propaganda

>Plus, it’s Jewish subversive propaganda
how?

See

how does it imply that? what aspects of the show specifically implies that?

>“I did hear rumblings of people talking about the ad being corny. It's a little bit disturbing to me, that cynicism. I'm not saying advertising's not corny, but I'm saying that the people who find that ad corny, they're probably experiencing a lot of life that way, and they're missing out on something. Five years before that, black people and white people couldn't even be in an ad together! And the idea that someone in an enlightened state might have created something that's very pure — yeah, there's soda in there with a good feeling, but that ad to me is the best ad ever made, and it comes from a very good place. ... That ad in particular is so much of its time, so beautiful and, I don't think, as — I don't know what the word is — villainous as the snark of today.” —Matthew Weiner

I’m not gonna spoonfeed you shit that’s so blatantly obvious.

stick to capeshit

It's not the fact that capitalism itself is bad, but it's more so the double standards of society. Every character is pretending to be something they're not. They're one way in private vs. another in public. It's what you see in public that sets the expectation and too often people fall for it.

>can't articulate your points
mad men was on the liberal side, but I don't think it was really propaganda. Considering they made a joke about pete's father in law banging a black hooker as something immensely embarrassing.
As well as calling the civil rights protesters annoying. The show was always more about the constantly changing times. Given Bert -> Roger -> Don -> Pete as the representations of each generation.

Yea eat shit retard you kvetch about Jews and can't even explain what's Jewish about it

>kvetch
jesus David, you could be a little less obvious.

I enjoyed Pete trying to pimp out his wife for his shitty talking bear story to get published.