Spiderman thread

Just watched it, it was fine, the mysterio illusions were amazing.

Attached: spider-manfarfromhome_lob_crd_04_0[1].jpg (382x566, 38K)

>dude CGI

everything non-action and CGI related was hilarious

id really like to word filter spiderman but SM2 and raimi threads are just too good

kill yourself OP

Loved it, would watch it again

You’re so stupid. You’d really like to filter but you jumped straight in like a bitch?

I loved it, going again on Friday. It’s perfect and I hope he plays Spider-Man for years. I actually hated Zendaya’s casting in homecoming but they massively revamped her personality for this, cut out all the woke crap, and she works so much better.

Attached: A57C5151-4ADD-4107-927C-55E67A1EA7C5.jpg (960x400, 61K)

Meta commentary: Mysterious complaining that you can be the smartest guy in the room and people won’t listen unless you’re wearing a cape is Gyllenhall complaining you can be the best actor in the world but people won’t go to see your movie unless it’s capeshit

Attached: 37A07DAA-9EC0-4A89-AFC6-48B7A353BDD2.jpg (650x360, 47K)

I agree. I'm glad MCU is doing spiderman right.

Is it good in 3D? I quite like 3D movies for the extra immersion.

you're retarded

yeesh

Enemies of cinema.

More like spider man: far from being straight

I'm a paid shill, watch this movie

>tfw Jake killed bunch of actors for this role

Attached: 1530904209997[1].png (620x609, 316K)

>Hurrr durrr look at me I hate capeshit

Attached: 1545610048639.jpg (286x327, 75K)

You're not retarded

>July 3rd, I'm forgotten

The CGI was incredibly unrealistic and the story was utterly nonsensical for the first half of the film. Although I guess those two things kind of made sense after the "twist".

You're semi-retarded, and that's a good thing.

>the CGI is trash on purpose
whoa, deep

Attached: Spider Just.webm (1264x526, 759K)

I thought it was fun. Holland and Gllyenhal stole the show, and I think MJ was written way better this time around.
Spider-Man fighting the drones was a great action setpiece.

Although I watched it in 3D, I personally never see that much of a difference compared to 2D on any movie I ever watched, maybe on IMAX or some other 3D system 3D looks amazing, but on shitty realD it's literally just a meme

>Spider-Man stole the show in this Spider-Man movie

Attached: 1561329301459.png (894x773, 48K)

Damn, I guess my eyes were made for 3D. Esp with completely CG flicks like Toy Story and Lego shits

peter tingle was a fucking great gag. I hope they kill off ned

I'd say the 3D effect was decent. It never made me go "woah", but it does add something extra to the experience, something that most can't get at home.

Even in this movie they mention that Captain Marvel is shit.